Geocatched Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I come back out, both girls are eating a slice of pizza naked.

"How'd it go?" I ask.

"OMG! It was so scary, but funny too!" Krystal says. "It ended up being me that answered the door. The delivery guy was kinda cute and was shocked to see me naked.  He dropped the pizza. While he was picking it up, he couldn't take his eyes off of me. Before I closed the door, I saw that he had a boner goin' on."

"I think he liked the tip." Katie adds. "He almost forgot to take the cash for the pizza. She had to offer it to him before he finally took it."

I look over and see that half of the pizza is curled over on itself from where it hit the ground. I chuckle a little at that. It still looks edible though so no worries.

"OK girls. Your clothes are under your seat cushions, if you want them."

"That's ok for now." Krystal says. "I don't mind being naked here. Maybe you should join us in being naked." As she says this, she cups a breast and hefts it before letting it drop for me to see.

I giggle at that, and move to sit between them on the couch. I'm famished and need to eat. Katie moves out of my way just a bit as I sit, but immediately scoots back so our hips are touching. She crosses her legs again.

As soon as I sit down, Krystal leans into me, and feeds me some of her slice of pizza. I take a good bite, chew, and swallow the meaty slice.

"I could get used to this real fast." I enjoy getting fed by the girls. I'm awarded with the pizza slice appearing back in front of me for another bite. I oblige and take the next bite. I just sit back and let both of them feed me, and themselves, until the pizza is gone.

Once the pizza is finished, Krystal clears the box off the coffee table and returns to sitting on my left side. She leans into me with her head on my shoulder.

"What's the plan now, Sir?" Krystal asks.

Sir? I kind of like that. I may have to add that into my list of commands for my girls. Master seems too formal and not really how I would run a harem. But to each their own. I'm not trying to run their lives as much as others with this sort of power would. I'm not going to remove them from their own lives and force them to live a life dreamed up by some new master. I want them to have their lives but be available at times for me.  I want them think of me when they have some down time from friends and work.

"What do you say we just stay here and watch a movie or something?"

"Well, the new Avatar is out." Krystal says. "What if we watch the first one to get it fresh in our minds? Then we can see the new one in the next few days."

"That sounds good to me." I nod.

"I never saw it. Is it good?" Katie asks.

"What? Now we HAVE to watch it!" Krystal says. She jumps up and quickly walks back to my room, coming back out with my king sized bed comforter to cover us all up.

After Krystal draps it over Katie and I, she shakes her tits at me. They wobble for a few seconds before becoming stationary again. She turns back towards the movie selection I have on multiple shelves and finds the desired blu-ray. After popping it into the player, she sits up close to me, covering herself up.

Krystal grabs the remote and starts the movie. After tossing the remote next to her, she cuddles with me. I waste no time before placing my hand half way up her thigh, which was crossed over the other. When I pull a bit, she uncrosses her thighs and spreads her leg up and over mine. I start to draw little circles on her inner thigh, moving up and down. I get close enough to feel the heat from her engorged pussy before tracing my way down to her knee.

I do the same to Katie on my right, pulling her leg over mine and toying with her thigh up and down. I get both of them worked up a fair amount before touching their wet cunts. After about 45 minutes, with them thinking that that's all I am going to do, I finish the trail up their thighs, and push a finger between their lower lips, spreading them wide open.

I hear a gasp in stereo from both girls as I introduce a second finger to each pussy massage. Once in a while, I dip a finger in to the first knuckle for more lube. By now, both girls have their arms holding mine in place, cuddling me, placing kisses on my shoulders, and kissing me when I look over at either of them. I play with their clits plenty, but never allow them to go over the peak into orgasm.

Their groans just entice me to keep playing my game of dipping a finger inside them, fingering them for a minute, rubbing their pussy for a while, and pinching their clit. I only allow them to the edge. Katie tries to add her hand over mine, to guide and maneuver my hand where she wants it, but that just makes me pull both of our hands away. This is my game, and I'll play it alone.

She groans in protest, but leaves well enough alone. I begin to play with her cunt again, with her just holding on to my arm for dear life. I continually bring her to the edge and then let her down.

Neither of the girls is actually watching the movie due to my hands treating them to an arousing time under the blanket. I think that their whole beings are focused on the few square inches hidden between their legs for 3 frustrating hours of arousal.

"Cum for me." I say out loud for both girls when a key moment happens right before the credits. I pinch both of their clits.

"Aaaaiiiiiiii!" Katie immediately screams, and her body falls sideways as she curls up in a ball, her muscles jerking all over her body. I feel her hands both go toward where my hand is, but my hand gets left out of the action when she rolls over.

Krystal, on the other hand, opens her mouth and silently screams while holding her breath. Her body goes stiff, and her legs clamp my hand between her thighs. The blanket falls down enough for me to see her perfectly formed, pale tits shake slightly.

"Gaaah!" When her body finally releases her frozen form, she blows out her held breath, and sucks in air to fill her empty lungs. Her cunt floods around my hand held fast between her toned thighs.

"Oh GOD!" Krystal says into my ear just a little too loudly. My arm is still trapped between both of hers, and my hand hadn't moved between her thighs in a few moments. I can feel her pussy spasm just slightly over and over again.

"Oh fuck, I need you in me! Fuck me!" she says once she calms down a bit more.

"When you can stand, go put the blanket back on the bed. I'll be there in a minute." I say, ignoring her pleading for a moment. When she grabs at the blanket and pulls it all into a ball, I get up, and check on Katie. It appears that she passed out from her orgasm, so I pick her up, and follow Krystal into the room, laying her down on the replaced comforter on one side of the bed.

I couldn't escape Krystal any longer. She saddles up next to me while I look down at the sleeping Katie. I put my arm around Krystal. Before she can do the same, I move back, and push her in front of me. I grab her hip with one hand and push her over with the other. Now she that is bent over Katie's naked body, I drop my shorts. Grabbing my raging cock, I slap her in the clit with it, before rubbing from her clit to her entrance and slamming home.

"Fuck! Fuck! YES!" She isn't quiet as she cums. I pound her hard from behind.  Amazingly, Katie hasn't woken up yet. Krystal is flailing her arms about trying to find a way to brace herself for my solid thrusting. She ends up with one hand on Katie's ribs just below her right tit and the other between her splayed legs, inches from her cunt.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!" Krystal is wildly shaking her ass at me, whipping my cock around inside her tight channel with every stroke I make. My cock get soaked with how much she secretes around me. I just keep pounding, holding her up at the top of the cliff, dangling off. I want her to cum again quickly. I don't know how long I'll last, and she deserves a good fucking from me.

I grip her fuck handles with both hands and begin pounding harder, pushing hard enough that her feet slid out from under her. Krystal's hips land cross ways on Katie's hips. I slip out of her.

I straddle Krystal's legs sticking out from the bed and place my cock back between her tightly held thighs, just below her butt. I press in and down. I spread her cheeks a bit and press harder to get back inside her warm sleeve quickly. I'm not done with her yet.

Instead of thrusting into her, once I have my cock where I want it, I pull her by her hips back onto me, spearing her fuck hole on my pole. Now that she is in a better position, I start to really fuck her hard, feeling my balls expand in advance of blowing another load up her tight cunt.

"Aaaaaah!" She hollers but keeps shaking her ass, trying to wiggle more of me into her. I never give up on spearing her cunt hole, and feel my balls begin the flood of cum into her cave.

"Fuck yes!" I say as I explode inside her. When she feels my cum hit her cervix, she begins to cum on my cock again.

"Yes, I'm cumming again! I love you! Fuck!" She all but screams into the blanket on Katie's right side. I reached over and began to fondle Katie's right tit as I unload a copious amount of cum into my girlfriend. Katie starts to respond to my squeezing of her tit, and wakes up to the end of Krystal professing her love for me.

When I finally pull out, Krystal mewls at me, but allows me to exit her channel. It's getting late, or early as the case may be, and we are all done for the night in more ways than one.

I crawl over her and pull back the blanket so I can slide under it and roll over to cuddle with Katie, grabbing one of her tits, as though I'm claiming it as my own. I guess it is mine anyway. Krystal climbs over us both, and spoons behind me, grabbing onto my torso, as she falls into a deep sleep. I'm not far behind.

12