Geocatched Pt. 18

Story Info
Max extends his harem.
12.8k words
4.51
3.1k
2
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geocatched part 18

I could tell, besides the date, that it was the college's move in week. It felt like the whole school was going shopping today at work. I was very busy, and slightly aroused all day, as groups of girls kept wandering through the department. Seeing as it is the middle of August, the heat kept most of their clothes to a minimum.

They'd almost parade themselves through the department, many without bras, and so many of them gorgeous. Some were closer to my age, and I'd guess at being seniors or graduate students, but others looked fresh out of high school. How could I not be aroused with move in week?

I knew I was going to get laid that night, so I didn't really think too much on the subject, since I had available pussy at the house, waiting on me to get off work. I wasn't even half way through the shift yet, and had a growing erection from all the stimulation today, so far. My neck was also getting a fair workout, as it was constantly whipping my head around at all the eye candy.

As is always the case, people run into neighbors, or friends at the grocery store, and block the isles talking to each other. The same is done in produce. They'll stop and block a section of walkway to different products. This happened close to me, as I was filling the banana display. A few girls together came over to grab bananas, and another group came up, and started talking about what all they needed to get.

This all happened behind me, and I turned around to oogle them, as I sometimes do with other groups. Somehow, I get away with it, and am not considered a horny pervert, or some other name women come up with when guys stare at their beautiful forms. As I turned to look, I reached up, and unclipped my necklace, securing it in my hand, before bending over near the girls, within about a foot of one of their asses that I paused to look at briefly, and then stood back up with the necklace in my hand.

"Excuse me, girls. I think one of you dropped this." I said, holding the blue stone up into the middle of the group.

All eyes glanced at me, and then fell on the stone in the necklace, and went blank. I glanced at them all briefly, and made up my mind.

Once the necklace was of no use, I replaced it around my neck, wasted no time in giving them commands, as we were in the middle of the produce department, and people were all around us.

"You're all my sluts.

You're always aroused around me.

You crave my cock.

You'll obey me always.

Your bodies are mine.

You are now bisexual.

You will not be jealous of who I fuck.

You will be loyal to me.

No cock will feel as good as mine does.

I turn you on.

You're attracted to me.

You must always be honest with me.

'Sleep slut' will put you back into this trance, twice as deep.

When you masturbate, you will fantasize about me, and/or each other.

Any instruction by text from me, is also to be obeyed as though I spoke to you.

You may not touch, or use my necklace for any reason without my permission."

I think I covered enough bases for now. Then I gave them a few instructions.

"Right now, you feel the urgent need to masturbate. When you do, you cannot cum. You may not cum until I help you, or tell you to cum. The most you may do is edge yourself. Take pictures of yourself while masturbating, and then text them all to me at xxx.xxx.xxxx with your names. While you're doing this, you'll remove your underwear and when finished, bring them to me."

I pulled them all out of trance, and smiled at them. One girl smiled back at me.

"You're kind of cute" she told me.

"I agree" said another.

The others just nodded their heads.

"You all look sexy as hell!" I told them. "Are any of you horny right now?"

All 5 of them nodded, and a few whispered a yes. Now, I was getting much more turned on, and they noticed this.

"Why don't you show me how horny you are right now. Head to the restroom, and remove your underwear for me, and come back. I'll be waiting. Except for you." I said this, and gestured to the girl across from me in the circle that obviously didn't have any underwear on. "You can stay with me for a moment."

She just nodded, and came to me. The other girls all filed off toward the restroom.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Michelle" she told me.

"Are all of you friends?" I asked.

"Not yet. I'm their guide around campus, and where to shop. They're all freshmen in my sorority. I'm a senior." she told me.

"Freshmen, eh? I like the sound of sorority sisters. Tell me.. how wet are you right now?" I asked.

"Oh GOD!" she blushes a deep red, looks around at the crowds in the department, and responds. "Very wet."

"I can tell. Your yoga pants are already showing a damp spot." Her sea green yoga pants had a much darker spot around her developing camel toe, for all to see.

I teased her a bit more about her arousal. Her deep blue sports bra was tented with her hard nipples, begging to be sucked on. Her brown hair was almost long enough to hide the tiny nubs. Her hands were fidgeting, as were her feet, as though she was holding back from just jumping me right then.

Finally, one of the other girls came out, red lace in a manicured hand. Just a head shorter than me, and had on a light red shirt with a competing college emblem on it, form fitting, and showing how aroused she was, as her nipples wanted to cut their way through the shirt. Her jean shorts weren't too long, and ended on her upper thighs.

When she got to me, she held out her hand with the removed garments for me, which I took, and held up in front of me, sniffing the panties.

"Did you play with yourself? These are soaking wet." I asked, enjoying her fragrance.

"Y-yes, sir." she said. "I also took a photo of me... down there."

"Down where? Your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, sir." she all but whispered.

The other girls were all coming out at the same time just then, frilly clothing in their hands. They each came up to me, and offered their undergarments to me one by one. I placed each set in my pockets, as I was lucky enough today to be wearing my cargo pants, and turned to them all.

"Did all of you take photos while you were in there?" I asked.

They all nodded at that. Blushes all around. I already knew this, as my phone was buzzing over and over in my pocket.

"OK, now.. how did you all get here?" I asked.

"We took the bus together." the sandy blonde said.

"Well, do your shopping, and head back to your home. I'll get a hold of you later. I'm going to take Michelle here, and her very needy pussy to my lunch hour with me." I told them.

As they walked farther into the store, with a little more sway in their asses, I turn to Michelle, and start walking with her toward my car. Half way there, I pulled out the key fob, and unlocked the doors, and then once there, I opened the rear door of the car.

"Hop in here. I want to see what all you're hiding in that outfit." I told her, motioning for her to get into the back seat.

Once she got in, I scooted in beside her, and closed the door on us. When I turned toward her, I saw that she had one hand between her legs, her right leg bent and up on the seat with her foot hanging off the edge. The other one spread out with her foot on the floor. Her eyes were half closed, and staring at me.

I reached over with my right hand, and pressed her hand into her crotch, and rubbed her gently at first. She just mewled at our combined touch. I scooted closer to her, pushing her knee out of my way, and then moved my hand up to her waist, and inserted my hand under her tight yoga pants. I first encountered short cropped fuzz as my hand moved down, stretching her yoga pants a bit as I moved down.

I moved over until our hips touched, and then put my left hand over her shoulders, and let my hand rest on her covered left breast, teasing the nipple with the palm of the hand. The other hand continued down into the depths of her stretchy leggings, until I found her heated core. She pressed her hand over mine through the cloth when I found her very moist lips, swollen with need.

With 3 fingers, I pressed my way farther down. One finger on the outside of her lips on either side, and my middle finger right down the center of her wetness. I then pressed them together a bit, squeezing her lips around my intruding digit, as I slid over her clit, up and down, spreading her wetness over her love button. Then I pushed my hand down until my middle finger slipped inside of her hot channel.

"Oooooh! Oh God!" She cried out.

"My pants! They're going to get soaked" she told me between groans.

"Well, we can't have that. Let's just take them off for now." I said, as I pulled my hand out of her pants slowly, dragging a finger across her clit before pulling it out.

Her hands both went to her hips, and quickly hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the pants, and in seconds, she was bare down to her knees, and dripping onto my back seat. I took a moment, and squeezed her left tit, as if taking possession of it, which I clearly was. I then reached just a bit lower, grabbing the bottom hem of the sports bra, and pulling it up over her one breast, releasing it to fall to it's natural state.

I gripped the exposed breast, squeezing it, and presenting it to my mouth, as I leaned over, and licked the nipple once. As I did this, I replaced my right hand on her thigh, pressing between her legs, and sliding up toward her heated center. Her right hand grabbed mine, and pulled it into it's target, where I began to wiggle my finger across her lips. I pressed on her thigh to open up her legs more, but the leggings around her knees hindered much movement.

I twisted my hand to flat on her pelvis, and pushed down between her folds again. She mewled again, as my finger found her hole, and sunk into her to the second knuckle. Her hips wiggled, and she slid down in the seat until her knees hit the front seat. This gave me a bit better access to her lower lips, and I began to finger fuck her with one digit at first. Her hands were now both gripping my wrist, keeping it where it was, my palm pressed up against her clit, as I fingered her.

I was a little distracted in pleasing her with my hand, as I was now sucking on her breast as though she would begin to lactate for me, like my lesbian sluts were at the moment. It wasn't to be, but she did taste divine in any capacity. I released her nipple, and sat up, looking at her face with her eyes closed and mouth wide open.

"When was the last time you came with a partner?" I quizzed her.

"Mmmmmm.. never!" she moaned out.

"What a shame. You'll always cum with me." I told her.

I pressed my right hand deeper into the cleft of her upper thighs, and inserted my ring finger inside, now curling up both fingers inside her meaty lips. Then I began to curl my fingers against her pelvic wall, and shifting my hand up and down, fucking her with my hand. Her head fell back with her mouth open and she began to grunt with every pull of my hand, pressing my fingers inside her.

I sat up, and she started to fall to her left, into the opposite door as I released her breast from my hand. Her body slouched and it pinched my wrist at an odd angle, so I pulled my hand away from her pussy, tasting the fingers freshly extricated from her depths. She did taste great, and I wanted more.

Her legs were still trapped closed by her pants at her knees, but that didn't stop me from pulling her hips a bit closer to me, and then I scooted back so I could lean over, and devour her. I first inserted my two fingers back inside her, and then let my tongue flick across her clit. This alone sent her over the edge, because she sprayed my face with a quick squirt of vaginal fluids, as I fucked her with my fingers, and nursed on her clit until she came down from her overwhelming orgasm.

"OHGODYESFUCK!" she screamed into her arm she was biting down on to keep herself quiet.

With my fingers coated in her juices, I pressed a finger against her tight starfish, and pushed inside her bowels. This set her off again, or at least extended her orgasm from before. I didn't let her come down for a few moments.

I now fucked her asshole with my finger, and used my thumb inside her cunt, and she moaned loudly again.

"I hope you're ready for more, slut." I commented.

"Oh no! I've never cum so hard. I'm wiped out." She told me.

"I think you can take more, and you will." I told her, pulling my hand from her holes, and undoing my belt and pants button.

Once the zipper was down, I pushed my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Before she could say anything, I pressed on her knees, forcing them down to the side, and with her puffy pussy lips guiding the way, I pressed my helmet into her lips, moving it around, spreading her juices. When I found her entrance, I pressed in a few inches and stopped, as I leaned over her, kissing her on her lips with my wet face.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"Noooooooo!" she cried.

Her hands were both massaging her tits, which were both on display now, as she pulled her bra up over the swell of those soft globes. I kissed her again, allowing a few drops of her own wetness drip onto her face, and pressed myself half way inside her. I let her get used to my size for a moment, and then slammed myself home, balls deep inside her tight little college cunt.

She immediately came again as my helmet bumped into her cervix, deep inside her. This wasn't as powerful as her first one, but none the less, her cunt squeezed my rod powerfully over and over as her muscles contracted around me.

I had noticed this in the last few months, and it's more common now, but whenever I go balls deep inside any hole for the first time in a session, it gives the receiver an orgasm. It must be yet another bonus of having the necklace. I cannot complain, as all of my girls go crazy now, knowing that just fucking me at all guarantees even more orgasms.

I welcomed Michelle's shaking body, and leaned down to take her other nipple into my mouth as I sat there, letting her experience the full orgasm. When she calmed down some, I pulled out almost completely, and pressed in again. I started to fuck her hard. I didn't want to be nice, letting her build up to a nice orgasm on my cock. I was going for broke, as my lunch break was bound to be close to over, if I only looked at a clock to see.

I pounded my newly claimed pussy with abandon eliciting a grunt from her throat on every thrust into her. My thick cock spreading her lips wide, as it forced its way inside, and massaging every centimeter of her insides with it's soft stiffness.

I knew I needed to get back to work soon, so I relaxed and let nature take it's course, allowing my arousal peak. When I released the first few bursts of cum deep into her belly, her cunt squeezed my cock like a vise, milking the rest of what I had to offer her, and she came on my rod, shaking, and completely animated in her movements. I just reached over and squeezed her right tit in my hand as I unloaded inside of her.

I release so much that it's squirting out around my cock, as I continue to pump inside her warm embrace, and I pull out enough to fill her more, before I squirt the last few globs all over the lips of her cunt. I then lean down, and nibble her nipple while pinching her other one.

"Ahhhhh! OHFUCK!" she cries out.

Her hand squeezes through between her thighs, and cups her whole pussy as she continues to spasm with aftershocks of her orgasm.

I start to pull my underwear and pants up, securing them with the belt again, as I look her over.

"You can stay in here as long as you'd like, but I need to get back to work. Try not to stain my interior with our juices. Eat up as much as you leak. If you leave, come back before 6 when I get off work, and I'll take you home for more fun." I told her, and stepped out of the car, closing the door behind me.

As I make my way back to the store, and clock in, I let my mind wander. Tonight after work is going to be a fun evening.

A few minutes after I get back to work, I get a text. When I open it, I see a dripping wet cunt with my cum still bubbling out of it. Some of it is smeared down to a finger that's half buried in an asshole.

The rest of the day goes by slowly, and I'm still a bit turned on by all the visible flesh walking around my department through the afternoon. I'm sure it would go much quicker if I wasn't thinking about how busy I'll be tonight. I did get a few odd looks from a group of hotties, but I paid it no mind. I had mine for the night. I only was caught staring while imagining the group I got today.

On my last break, a few hrs before I was off, I texted the remaining girls I met today to prepare for the evening.

ME: OK sluts. You should all be back at the store by 6 and wait for me.

JAIME: Yes, Sir.

TIA: I can't wait.

SAM: Of course

CHRISTINE: OK, Sir.

ME: If you have a vibrator, turn it to your favorite setting, and insert it before getting dressed to meet me.

TIA: Oooooh!

CHRISTINE: Evil!

JAIME: Wow!

SAM: Yes, Sir.

ME: One other thing. You may not cum.

I put the phone away before any responses came in, and got back to work. I did notice that Michelle didn't answer the texts. Was she still in the car passed out? I knew I was being cruel, but I wanted them all ready to pop when they showed up.

It was 5:41 when Tia came into the store to find me. She was the smallest of the girls, at just 5'2" and tiny frame. Her tits couldn't be more than a B cup, and her black hair hung down enough to just cover them up.

"Excuse me, Sir." I heard behind me.

I turn around and I see Tia, and she's absolutely shaking. She was still wearing the red shirt, and a pair of skin tight jean shorts with white sandals on her feet.

"Hello there, slut." I said to her, and her eyes close for a second.

"Mmm hi, Sir. We're all ready to go, and waiting on you." She said to me.

"You're all a bit early. You're going to have to wait." I told her.

"But, Sir! We.." she tried to get out before I cut her off.

"No buts. At least not yet. You get to wait. I'll see you soon." I told her, and got back to work.

She stood there for a moment before heading back outside. When I finally got out of the store, I noticed they parked close to the entrance so I'd see them. I walked over to the driver door where Christine was sitting. She rolled down the window and gave me a big smile.

"Are you all ready to come with me?" I asked them.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Wait, did you say we could cum?"

"No. You may not cum yet. When I pull those toys out of you, you may cum." I told them.

There were a few groans, but that was the end of it. I told them to follow me out to my car, and then to the house. When I got to the car, Michelle was indeed still in the back seat, but was awake, and massaging her tits. Her pants still around her knees.

********************************

When we pulled up to my house, Nikki's car was in the driveway, and behind her car was Dani's car. My car barely fit in the driveway behind them, but I managed it. The other girls had to park across the street. I got out of the car, and opened the rear door for Michelle, and she managed to pull her pants up, and exited the car.

Watching the other girls walk from their car to the house was entertaining. A few of them were walking very stiff legged, with their thighs tightly held together as they were wearing skirts, and the others were walking semi-normal since they had pants on. Once we got to the door, it opened, and a fully naked Nikki was standing there.

"Well, I guess we're not getting any of that cock tonight!?" she commented.

"You will. I have plenty to go around, and you know it." I scolded her.

"We've been sunning on the deck out back. Come on in." She said, and stood aside as the 6 of us walked in the door.