Geocatched Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done coming, I released her head, and she came off of me for a big breath of air. After she coughed and clung to the air she could get, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you, Sir! I needed that!" she said to me from the floor of the shower.

"That's good, because I think I've had enough tonight. Time to dry off, and find places for everyone to sleep." I told her, and allowed my long shaft a chance at rest.

We slowly got out of the shower, and Sam grabbed the first towel, and started to dry me off from the legs, and then my cock, which she took time with, and then my torso. I then took the towel, and did the same for her, starting on her legs, and ending with rubbing the towel around her breasts for too long.

I then walked out to the living room to find everyone had cleaned up at least a little bit, and were all sitting on the couches, playing on their phones, or playing with themselves.

"OK girls. It's time to head to bed. All the freshmen will sleep with me in my bed. Michelle, you'll get to sleep with my other sluts in their bed." I told them.

Over the course of the summer, I decided that a second bed was needed, as I had a house full of sluts staying overnight just about every night now, so I cleaned out the second bedroom and put another California king bed in there, for the overflow of guests. It had worked out well so far, and would be handy now, as I can't fit more than 4 others in my bed, all cuddling together.

When I laid down in the center of the bed, I had Tia to my left, with Sam right behind her, and to my right, I had Jaime, and then Christine behind her, all cuddled facing me. Tia put her head on my shoulder, and moved her hand down to my crotch, but I wasn't going to allow for any more play time tonight, so I didn't rise to the occasion of a little cock play.

******************************************

The next morning I woke up partially, not realizing I was awake, and not still dreaming, of a mouth on my cock, and 2 hands on the shaft. I lay there enjoying the feeling, and then it stopped.

I awoke later, and there was a mouth on my helmet, 2 hands on my cock, and one playing with my balls, which were ready to burst. I looked up to find Tia, the smallest of the girls, between my legs with my cock in her mouth. To her right was Christine, with a hand stroking me, and to Tia's left was Jaime, also stroking me. The sight of 3 faces near my cock, and 6 hanging tits below them revved my engine a bit.

I started to sit up where I was, and put my hands on the outside of the girls on either side, pressing their faces together, with Tia still nursing on me. My balls contracted with the hand playing with them, and I told them all to share, and swallow, my load.

Tia was the one to get the first three globs of cum, and she came off my cock like she couldn't breathe. The top hand on my cock pulled the shaft over to Christine's mouth, which gobbled up the next few shots without trouble. When her mouth was full, my cock was forcefully pulled in the opposite direction, and ended up in Jaime's mouth for another few shots of cream. When she came up for air, my cock stood straight up, and shot a few more globs out, hitting Tia in the forehead, and cheek.

When my cum stopped filling their mouths, the hands started disappearing from my cock, and the girls all got up, and headed out the door. Sam was mostly still asleep next to me, but got up with all the commotion on the bed.

While I was getting woken up, I had smelled breakfast being cooked in the kitchen, so once we were all up, we headed out to see what was made. Dani, and Krystal were slaving over the stove, and Nikki, and the other girls were all around the table, eating their breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. No one had anything on, other than Dani and Krystal, who both had aprons on, to save them from the bacon grease splattering on them.

I sat down at the head of the table just when Michelle finished her meal. A few of the others were close to finished, and they had just gotten out there! They must have been extra hungry after taking a few shots of a protein shake in the bedroom. Krystal came over to me with a plate full of food, and I began to dig in. I was too engrossed in eating that I didn't realize someone had left the table. I did notice though when a hand gripped me by the shaft of my cock, and began stroking, quickly bringing me back to hardness.

I looked about the table, and everyone had sat down. Krystal, with her apron still on, hiding her breasts, and Dani, with hers on as well, but did nothing to hide her modesty, if she had any to begin with. Her chest was bulging out both sides, with nipples pointing straight at me. All the seats were full, as I only had enough room for 8 around the table, but I had 8 other people here with me.

I looked around the table, and figured out that it was Michelle that was stroking me, only once her mouth covered my helmet under the table. I groaned, and many of the girls giggled, knowing what was going on. I just closed my eyes, leaned back in my chair, and enjoyed my second morning blowjob.

Michelle took her time, and was sure to lick every square inch of my rod, and balls, paying attention to my helmet, and underneath it. Meticulous would be one word for it. I was in heaven again. Before the other girls had gotten dressed completely, I had ended up exploding down Michelle's throat at least 3 times, and into her mouth another 4 times. She let up after that, and licked around my head to clean up any stray cum dripping down.

She came out from under the table, wiping at her chin, and a grin on her face.

"Thank you, Sir! You're delicious for breakfast!" she laughed.

"The pleasure was certainly mine." I said with a smile.

"Don't you girls have something going on this morning?" I said to the whole group getting dressed, sans the underwear still in my pants pockets.

"Yes, we do, and we need to leave soon to make it." Michelle said, looking over her charges.

They were soon starting to head out the door to Christine's car, but each stopped by to give me a deep loving kiss, and I groped each in turn through their clothes, before letting them go. It was a great pleasure with some barely legal girls.