Geocatched Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the girls stood around, hands clenched into fists in their restraint, and looked on me as though they were ready to pounce. I ignored them for a second, and gave Nikki a deep kiss, and felt up one of her mammoth tits. Only then did I turn to the other girls.

"This is Nikki here, and Dani is out on the deck. I had a wild hair, and wanted something different today, so I picked up these girls for tonight." I turned to Nikki at the last to explain their presence.

I turned back to the girls, and decided on a course of action.

"Christine, come here." I said, and a girl almost as tall as I am walked up to me, with her brown hair in a ponytail, her medium sized tits proudly displayed behind a gray tank top a few sizes too small, and a floral skirt that didn't really cover too much of her legs.

I reached out, and immediately began to pull her shirt up and off of her fit frame. Her tits bounced free, and then settled. I leaned down and took on of her protruding nipples in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue, as I slid my hands down to the front button on her denim skirt, unfastening it, and the zipper, before letting the garment fall to the floor.

She wasn't wearing anything under the skirt, which I liked, and when she stepped out of the skirt, I darted my hand between her thighs, and cupped her cunt. I teased her opening, and could feel a good quick vibration deeper inside her, so I knelt down, and as one finger found it's way inside her, I leaned in, and captured her clit in my mouth. She quickly began to release her pussy muscles, and pushed her green vibrator part way out of her, and into my hand.

I looked up to her eyes as I flicked her clit with my tongue, and slowly pulled the vibrator out of her opening. When it fully exited her hole, her hips jerked, her hands went to my head, and she partially collapsed on my face, as she exploded in orgasm. She barely held herself up by her legs as she shook in pleasure.

When she calmed down enough to stand on her own, I stood up, and looked around for my next contestant. I held my hand out for Sam, and she came to me quickly. Her tits wobbled as she walked quickly to me, pressing her blue shirt to it's limit. Her jean pants were painted on. I leaned in, and brushed her dark blonde hair away from her ear.

"Are you ready to cum?" I whispered in her ear.

She could only nod her head. I grabbed at the bottom of her shirt, and slowly lifted it up, and over her bust which almost rivaled Nikki's tits, before pulling it over her head. Then I knelt down again, and unfastened her jeans one button at a time, and with her help, I wiggled the waistband of the jeans over her hips, and down her legs. She also wasn't wearing panties, and her lips were small, and her labia was hanging out between her folds. I leaned in, and sucked her labia into my mouth, stretching them until they popped out of my mouth. Then I went for her clit.

As she was stepping out of her pant leg, I sucked her clit into my mouth, and fingered her with 2 fingers, trying to find the vibrator inside her. She figured it out, and started to push it into my grasp. I stood up, and held her to me with one hand, while the other was playing with her vibrator, sliding it in and out of her. When I let the toy drop, her legs gave out on her, and I had to hold her firm against me as she came.

The next to be called forward was Jaime. Her sandy blonde hair obscured the view of her medium sized conical breasts under her loose white t-shirt with a comic mouse on the front. Her nipples poking out in the middle of each of the mouse's ears. She was shaking like crazy as I pulled her shirt up and over her head. When I reached down to release her white pleated skirt, she mewled at me. I quickly dropped the garment, and got to my knees. I wanted to taste her as well.

I leaned in, and licked her puffy little pussy from hole to clit, before reaching up to take her toy from her grasp. She was losing the battle with holding the toy in, so it was just in time that I sucked in her clit in my mouth, that the toy all but fell out into my hand. At that moment, her pussy was pushed into my face as she partially collapsed onto me in her throws of passion. She all but sat on my face with her full weight, and I was obliged to consume her excretions.

When she was finally secure in standing on her own, I stood up and beckoned to Tia to come to me. She was the tiniest of the girls today, and I thought I'd save her for last. She barely reached 5'2" and was a tiny girl. I pulled the offending red shirt over her head and tossed it aside, before kneeling down to take off those short shorts. Once I released them, and they fell to the floor, I leaned in, and nudged her clit with my nose before licking her sloppy wet cunt.

I then stood up again, grabbing her by one hand on her ass between her cheeks, one finger pressing on her asshole, and the other on her back to hold her to me. I held her at just the right height that I could dry hump her with my large cock through my pants. I did so, lifting her up and dropping her a bit, and her arms flew around my neck to hold herself up. I then reached down between us, and cupped her pussy.

"Let it out" I whispered in her ear.

She pushed her toy out of her cunt enough for me to grab it, and I let it drop. She, just like Sam, exploded in orgasm, dry humping my cock, rubbing her clit on my denim, and I gripped her tighter with my left hand on her ass, surprisingly with that grip popping my middle finger right up to the second knuckle in her asshole. This set her off again, and she squealed in my ear.

Nikki watched all this, while fingering herself, and then reached over, and pinched Tia's nipple in the throws of orgasm. Then she wandered off back to the back deck, and I'm sure to masturbate while tanning.

All the girls were on the couches except for Tia now, and Michelle's leggings were back around her knees. I carried Tia over to Michelle, and let her down, not withdrawing my finger in her ass. I pressed it farther in, and fucked it in and out a few times.

"Michelle here has something to feed you, I'm sure. Be a good little slut sister, and feed on her pussy." I whispered in Tia's ear, as I lifted Michelle's legs up by gripping the cloth between her legs and lifting up, exposing her still very puffy lips.

She knelt down, and quickly leaned in, taking as much of her sister's cunt into her mouth at first, licking up and down. I turned toward the other girls, and looked over at Sam, who was happily shoving 2 fingers in and out of her hot box. Since she was at the end of the couch, it worked perfectly. I knelt down in front of her, and pulled her fingers out of her cunt, and licked them clean, before replacing them with my tongue, licking her tight pussy.

I didn't stay there for very long though, enjoying the ambrosia of her honey pot, and I got up on my knees, and undid the belt and button on my pants. When I pushed them and my underwear down, and my cock popped out, hard and angry, I heard a gasp from farther down the couch. I ignored that, and leaned in, and pressed my raging hard cock against her cunt, rubbing my helmet all over her, to slicken it up.

Pressing the tip inside her, I didn't stop pushing until I was all the way inside her, and she opened her eyes wide, and a keening "Eeeeeeiii" came out of her mouth. Her muscles began to pinch my cock inside her, and I rode the wave as her hips started jerking up and down. I pulled out all the way, and her pussy leaked down onto her asshole, and the couch. I rubbed my cock on her lips again, and pushed in most of the way, and backed out. Then I began to fuck her slowly.

"Ooooohyeah!" She cried out.

My hands found their way to both of her mammoth breasts, and squeezed as I pushed inside her, and pulled on her tits, and backed out before doing it over and over again. When I leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth while pounding her cunt, she squealed again, and came on my cock. I bit down on her nipple, and teased it with my tongue, while pushing harder on each stroke inside her tight channel.

One of her hands found it's way to her clit, and she was rubbing it at high speed, extending her orgasm. Her legs kept helping me pump inside of her by contracting on my hips behind me, forcing me into her. I wasn't holding back, and kept pounding her 18 year old pussy. Tight as it was, I easily slipped in and out of her sloppy hole, and in time, I felt my balls pull up a bit, and then I was done. I started shooting off globs of cum inside of her.

I blasted at least 7 times inside her, before I pulled out, splattering her cunt with another volley, and one on her hand, before I was done with her. My rod still standing tall leaked a bit. She, on the other hand, began to vibrate and shake uncontrollably, as she rubbed my cum into her belly, her orgasm took her, and she passed out.

I hadn't heard anything from Tia the whole time I was buried in Sam, so I'd guess that Michelle had already cleaned herself up in the car earlier, and there was nothing left to lick out of her. I called to Tia, and told her to clean up Sam, and she jumped at the chance. She had barely gotten to her knees in front of me, and leaned down before she convulsed in orgasm at the initial tasting of my seed leaking from Sam.

The only moans were from Christine and Jaime, who were both actively playing with their pussies. Michelle was just slowly rubbing her clit, keeping her arousal up, but not trying to climb to an orgasm. Coming up with an idea, I had both Christine and Jaime get up from the couch, while I maneuvered the coffee table into the right position.

I told Christine, who was a little taller than Jaime, to lay down on the coffee table with her head hanging off the end. Once she was in position, I pushed the table forward a bit, so that her head hanging off the far side would be shoved into Tia's tight little cunt. Then I pulled Jaime over, and like a jigsaw puzzle, laid her down on top of Christine.

Christine's knees were pushed up to either side of her, and Jaime's legs held them there, in the crook of her knees, as she squatted above her. Roughly speaking, Christine looked like a frog on it's back, and Jaime on top, so both of their pussies were touching at their clits. This position also put Jaime's face into the crack of Tia's ass, just above Christine's face. They both held on to each other, and accepted their positions.

Now that they were both in position, I took mine. I got on my knees behind them, and licked from Christine's asshole, through her folds, and traveled on up into Jaime's cunt. I sat on my heels and ate them both out until they had both cum, sucking up what I could of their juices flowing out of them.

"How many cocks have been in these tight little pussies?" I asked them as I fingered them both.

"Just one, Sir!" Jaime lifted her head up out of Tia's ass to speak.

"Mmmmmm" Christine tried to talk, but she was so shoved up into Tia's cunt that she couldn't. She shook her head instead, which I barely caught.

"You're a virgin, Slut?" I clarified.

"Mmmmhmmm" she nodded her head between Tia's thighs.

Fresh untouched18 yr old pussy. I loved it. Just my luck! I fingered her a little more, and noticed that she didn't have her maidenhead, so I'm guessing she lost it to a hair brush handle or something. I stood up, and moved forward, squatting down behind them both, and rubbed my cock between both cunts, pushing my shaft across both clits, and back out.

Who should get my cock first, I thought. After a moment I decided that Jaime will, so I rubbed my helmet along her pussy, and then inserted it into her slowly. It was a tight fit, but I kept pushing, and got all the way in. Suddenly, her cunt began to spasm around me, trying to milk me, and she squealed into Tia's asshole she was currently rimming. I held her strong at the hips, and let her calm down after her quick orgasm.

Once she settled down, I slowly began to stroke in and out of her tight little hole, looking down, and watching as her lips stretched around my thick cock. I spread her ass cheeks to get a better view of her asshole and pussy as I pushed in a little harder. Wetting my thumb in my mouth, I pressed it on her asshole, rubbing it around the forbidden hole, pressing here and there. My strokes into her cunt were picking up in speed and force, and finally, I forced my thumb inside her dark passage to the second knuckle.

"Gaaah!" I heard, as her head popped out of Tia's ass momentarily.

Her hips bucked as I fingered her dark hole, and pounded into her snatch. She felt so good, I knew I wouldn't last too long, which was fine. I had plenty of holes yet to fill tonight. I would make sure she was a little sore before I was done with her. I leaned forward, and squeezed my hands between both of their tits pressed together, and got a firm grip on Jaime's mounds. Her nipples trying to cut holes in my palms.

I used both handholds, and plowed her pussy like it was the last on earth. This forced her head into Tia's ass firmly over and over again. I was in my own world though, enjoying a very nice 19 yr old cunt for my pleasure, and hers. Her pussy was leaking like a sieve, dripping down onto Christine's own slit, not that she needed lubed at all. Their clits still grinding against each other.

I didn't want the feeling to end, being balls deep in Jaime, but I also wanted to stretch out an untainted pussy just inches from me. I stopped restraining myself, and soon I was building toward a nice orgasm, when Jaime blasted off first. She came and came, her cunt juices flowing freely around my cock shaft, and that put me over the edge.

I began blasting inside her, and her body all but jumped off my cock. She did momentarily lift off of Christine, but fell back down again, and screamed into Tia's asshole. I let a handful of shots fill her insides with my white paste, and then pulled out to shoot a few globs on her asshole. I took that moment to use the lube, and shoved my thumb back inside her ass.

"Michelle! Would you come over here, and feed my cock into one of your charges? You can be the one who forced my cock into a virgin cunt." I said, and she got up quickly, and came to me.

"Grab hold of me, and press it down to her slit." I told her, and she did. "Now pull me into her hole."

She did as she was told, and she pulled my cock as best as she could, and I was beginning to stretch Christine's cunt lips with my girth.

"Mmmm! Toobig! Aaaah!" I heard from Tia's cunt.

"Ung! Mmmmmmm!" I hear, and see that Sam has woken up with Tia still buried in her snatch, licking out all of my cum.

I rested there, and let Michelle stroke the abundant shaft between my pelvis and Christine's lips for a few moments, letting Christine get used to my size. While waiting, I pulled Jaime up by her tits, and whispered in her ear.

"Get up, and go sit on Sam's face. She'll clean you up." I said in hushed tones.

Jaime did stand up, and extricated herself from the confusing position they were in, and climbed up on the couch. Her cunt was already leaking my fluids, and hers, so even before she could squat down on Sam's mouth, my cum dripped into her mouth, and Sam began to gyrate her hips, and grabbed at her fat tits as she was thrown into a new orgasm.

She was mostly quiet, or at least muffled, as Jaime quickly found her seat, and pressed her position for pussy play.

Now that I could see Christine's body again, I leaned down, sliding my hands from hips up to her sizable breasts, and attacked her nipples briefly as I came down, and kissed her neck. Then I nibbled her ear lobe, and whispered into her ear.

"Do you want me to pull out of your dripping cunt, Slut?" I whispered.

"Uunngnoooo! Ohfuckmenoooo!" she moaned into Tia's slit.

"Good girl." I said, and pressed my cock another few inches inside of her super tight little passage.

It was tight enough that I felt my shaft bend slightly as I pushed inside her. Her muscles were holding me in place, as I forced more of myself inside her. I rested again, so she could get used to me.

"Mmmmmdoit! Fuckmeeee!" She moaned into Tia's little pussy, and I did.

I leaned into her, and Michelle had to let go. I pushed in the last 4 inches, and she bucked on my cock in the throws of her first cock induced orgasm. Her groans and moans were partially muffled by Tia, but I knew she was having a big orgasm. Her exceptionally tight pussy was squeezing me even tighter. It felt as if she was trying to push me out. My balls rested on top of her asshole, in the position she was in with legs splayed out, and both holes almost horizontal, laid out for my use.

When she came down from her high, I began to pull out, and I heard a muffled "Nooooo" from between Tia's thighs. I kept pulling out, and then pressed back inside her. The feeling was exquisite, and I enjoyed it so much. I rested again, and then pulled out almost all the way. This time, I thrust a bit harder into her, scraping my balls across her asshole.

Each time I thrust, it becomes a bit harder. More forceful. More feeling. It feels exceptional that I'm the first to be in this place. This tight, flooded place. As I'm thinking this, she orgasms again, tightening herself on me, and gushing out around my rod. She's held in place by my hands on her knees, keeping her spread open wide, and held at the end of the table by Tia's snatch. Her hands are on me, attempting to grip me.

Michelle has switched from gripping my rod from the side, to rubbing on Christine's clit, breathing on it, or sucking on it when she can. She's been leaning over Christine's pelvis since Jaime left. This only inflates the orgasms that flow out of Christine, and turns me on even more, as she tightens around me, pulsing her muscles constantly.

I'm not going to last for long with all this stimulation, and knowing I own this pussy as her first cock invades it's depths. My balls continue to drag across her asshole, stimulating her in another way, as I begin pounding into her at a faster clip. My balls feel as though they're getting heavy, and beginning to boil.

Christine was just starting to come down from her latest crashing orgasm when suddenly, my cock squirts forth it's first volley of cum into her velvety depths. It continues to shoot more globs of cum until I pull out, once I'd filled her up, and administered a few globs across Michelle's face, and Christine's pussy lips.

I sat back for a second, and watched as Michelle sat up and cleaned off her face, and Christine's no longer virgin twat compressed and expanded, looking again for what had just stuffed her. Her hands both went to her cunt, trying to hold in the overflow of cum. She finally could relax her legs, and one almost kicked me in the leg as she stretched out. Which reminded me that she'd been probing Tia's depths for a long time, and her neck will probably be bothering her.

I got up on my knees and pulled the coffee table away from Tia, which gave Christine the chance to sit up, flexing her stomach muscles in the process, but keeping her hands on her little pussy. She then leaned into me, her head on my shoulder as she armlessly hugged me.

"Thank you! It was time I lost my V card." she said to me.

"Oh, it was my pleasure. Yours too, I suppose." I said.

"Is it my turn yet?" I heard from behind Christine, and when I looked, I saw Tia looking over her shoulder at me.

"I haven't forgotten about you, Slut. Come here." I said as I stood up.

"YES, Sir!" she said excitedly, and got off her knees, and bounced over to me.

Tia was the shortest, and thinnest girl in the group, but not so thin as to be unhealthy. She had meat on her bones, but she was tiny at 5'2" and her smaller tits bounced with her as she came to me. She hugged me, and my cock was smashed between me, and her belly. I ended up picking her up off the ground, and shifting my hands to her ass to hold her up.