Geocatched Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around my neck, legs around my waist, and leaned in to my ear.

"Fuck me into next week! I need it!" she said quietly.

I giggled, but lifted her a bit further, until my cock slid over her clit, and then between her pussy lips. When it found it's entrance, I lowered her just a bit so just my helmet was inside her. It was also a tight fit, as to be expected by such a tiny girl.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Ohgodyes! Drop me on that monster!" she cried.

I almost just released her to do just that, but I instead lowered her slowly down my shaft, stretching her out. She was humming the entire ride down, and at the end, I shifted my arms so that they were under her legs, and grabbed her ass tight as I spread her cheeks with my hands, and inserted my finger into her ass again. It wasn't so easy doing while she was in the throws of an orgasm, but I managed. Only then did I lift her up and mostly off my cock, before lowering her down again. Now her legs were hanging off my forearms and I was slowly lifting and dropping her on my cock.

This worked out for her, and she started moaning on almost every drop. I decided that instead of taking it easy, I started stroking up into her, and bouncing her off my rod, burying myself deep enough to smash into her cervix on every thrust, and out again to just my head inside her. I sped these motions up, and she ended up bouncing on my long cock.

"How are you still hard?" I heard from somewhere on the couch.

"It's a gift I have. I have to keep my harem happy." I told whoever it was. I didn't know yet. I was watching Tia bouncing on me.

"Harem?" the voice asked.

"You bet!" I said.

Tia felt like she was riding a bronco, and was all but whooping as she rode me. That pussy felt so good sliding up and down my shaft. My finger still in her ass soon got it's neighbor to join it in that tight hole, and she groaned again.

While she rode me, I continually attempted to stretch her asshole. I was taking that next, whether she knew it or not. I was going to take her anal V card, as well as everyone elses. I shoved yet another finger inside her ass, and all but lifted her up by her asshole, and she just moaned into my ear. I went at her harder and harder, building up to blast into her tight cunt. I was going to flood her like the rest.

My balls were heavy again, building up all the cum needed to fill each cavity I chose to shove my dick into, and they were slapping my fingers in her ass on every stroke. They were ready to boil over, and I let them. She kept riding me, and I shot rope after rope of cum into her tight cavern until on every stroke in, the cum would squirt out around my shaft.

I lifted her off of me then, and set her on the floor standing up. Her legs were already bowed a bit from the position she was in fucking me. She turned to look at everyone else that had squared off with each other, sucking on pussy lips, and fingering each other. She then bent down to stretch her legs, and that's when I took advantage. Her asshole was stretched open from my fingering, and was ready for something a bit thicker.

I placed my hand just above her ass, and slapped my still dripping cock down her crack, pressing my helmet into her slick asshole. She almost moved away, but not before my helmet popped inside of her, and I thrust forward. There was a quick squeal from her loud enough to shatter windows, but that died down fast enough. She sat still, hunched over with a cock almost half inside her back door, breathing heavily at the intrusion.

Now that both hands were free, I slid them down her body to her breasts, which were just a handful each, and pulled her to me, before standing up fully. This took her off the floor, as her legs were just too short. Her body was held up only by my hands on her tits, and her ass hung on my cock, where it continued to slip inside her until it was buried all the way.

She wasn't ready for the orgasm, and she squirted across the coffee table, and splashed onto Sam's leg. That got Sam's attention, and she saw what was happening. I began thrusting into her back door after a few moments I gave for her to adjust to my thick intruder, and she began to enjoy it. She couldn't exactly put her feet down to step away from me, so I hoped she'd enjoy it enough.

I paused for a moment, and adjusted my hold on Tia, and to address the others.

"Since you've all noticed now that I've taken another virginity, just know that I will be taking your last virginity as well, before you can go back to your sorority. You'll all be mine. Completely." I told them.

I saw that no one stopped masturbating when being told I was going to ass fuck everyone here, so there was hope it would be welcomed. If not, it could be a bit painful.

"Why don't you all help prepare for me, and finger your own ass, or someone elses." I suggested, and started pumping into Tia at a faster pace, forcing her whole body to bounce in front of me.

"Oooh! Can I be a part of this too?" I heard behind me, and looked to see Dani walking inside from tanning completely naked.

She was a dream, with a nice deep tan, except her tits and her cunt. They were a very pale white in the large triangles of where her top rested, and the tiny one below her naval. The contrast was stunning. Milky white tits wobbling as she walked into the living/orgy room, and came to stand beside me.

I do so love the contrast on her tits, and that made my balls want to boil over. I started thrusting at a mad pace up inside of Tia's asshole, and didn't stop until I was blasting her bowels with white hot cream. Only then did I allow her to touch the floor with her feet, as I slowly pulled out of her, still blasting her insides.

I then turned to Dani, and groped at one of her massive milky white breasts, leaning down to suck on a nipple, before rising up again, to pinch the nipple hard. This made her juice up some, besides the fact that she'd been listening to us all have fun in the house.

"Dani. Be a good little slut, and go get a few bottles of lube from my room, for the girls to use." I said as I pinched her nipple hard.

"Y-yes, Sir!" she stuttered, and then turned away, her nipple slipping from my grip.

Tia had climbed over the little table, and onto the couch, where she squatted over Sam, ready to feed her another dose of protein from her ass. Sam tilted her head back in readiness for the gift.

Dani came back out of the hallway with a bottle in each hand, and a grin on her face. She walked over to Michelle, and handed her a bottle, and then came back to my side. I looked around, and decided that one of the girls was more ready than the others.

"Jaime, come here, and get down on all fours for me." I told her.

I know she was more open than the others, since I'd already fingered her puckered hole, so a little lube would finish getting her ready. Once she was down on all fours, Dani squeezed the bottle onto her fingers, and then pressing into Jaime's ass cheeks, started spreading the lube around her back door, and pressing inside with one finger, and then a second. She started to piston her fingers in and out of her, readying her for something a bit larger.

I got down on my knees, and reaching up to grip a heavily hanging breast of Dani, I readied myself for entering Jaime's ass. Dani, still bent over, enjoying my fondling, reached out, and took my cock in her hand to guide it's way into the asshole in front of me. She pumped it a few times, and with a grip just behind the head, pulled me, and pressed the helmet into the dark hole.

Dani then slid her hand down between myself and Jaime, grabbed my balls, and gently pulled me toward my conquest in front of me. Once I was buried most of the way, she stopped fondling my balls, and shifted herself, pulling that hand away, and moving her right hand to Jaime's belly, and then farther south, to play with her clit while I sodomized her.

"Mmmm ooooooohfuck!" Jaime moaned out below me.

I leaned forward, and grabbed at her soft mounds on her chest, and began thrusting gently at first, allowing her to acclimate to my girth. I pinched one of her nipples as I thrust balls deep for the first time, and she squealed, as her body stiffened up in the beginnings of an orgasm. Her breath taken away for a moment, came back with a loud groan, before dying off, and her arms collapsed. Her body didn't fall face first into the carpet, as I had a firm hold on her chest, and let her down to rest her head on the carpet.

Then her hips began to rotate and move back into me, enticing me to continue to fuck her dark passage. I shifted back, grabbed her hips, and started thrusting at a much stronger pace, slapping my pelvis against her well formed ass on every contact.

Just then, the front door opened, and among the shocked exclamations from the new sluts around the room, I hear Krystal as she walks in.

"What the hell? I saw that slut hugging the wall through the window, straddling another slut on the couch, and knew something was up! Who are all of these sluts?" She inquired.

"I was having guh.. kind of an off day, and uh.. they all just about fell in my lap at lunch." I said, continuing to thrust harder and harder into Jaime's stretched asshole.

"Well, I didn't expect an orgy at all." Krystal said.

"I'm just welcuming these sorority girls to our state, and the college. It's the least I could do." I said.

"Does this mean us other sluts won't be getting any tonight?" Krystal asked.

"It uh doesn't need to uh.. be that way. You know I can last." I said.

With that, I sped up again, pounding into Jaime harder with each thrust. I was getting more horny as the evening went on, and maybe more invigorated with all the pussy I had around me tonight. Suddenly, my balls began to feel tight, and pull up, and then I suddenly started coming, filling up Jaime's bowels with spurt after spurt of my cum, until I was all but forced out of her by a lack of space.

I looked around the room at the others. I found Michelle on the end of the couch to my left, with her legs up on either side of her hips, spread wide, a hand playing with her clit, and the other hand coming up from behind, massaging gel into her anus.

"Michelle, are you all expected back tonight, at all?" I asked her.

"Mmmm there's a new members dinner at the house they should be at." she told me.

"I think you should call them, and tell them that all of you will be missing dinner with the rest." I told her.

She got up briefly, to grab her phone, and dialed their number. As she did this, I knee walked over to her, and spread her legs, then grabbed her hips to pull her to the edge of the couch. When she put the phone to her ear, I pressed my cock between her cheeks, and nudged forward against her asshole. Suddenly, I popped into her, and she cooed into the phone.

"Hi Cindy, it's Michelle. Oooh uhm, well I just wanted to tell you that my group won't be at the dinner at home tonight." she spoke into the phone and waited.

"No, we'll be fine. We're mostly stuffed already. I certainly amMmm." she all but moaned.

"I think we won't be home tonight. We found a chill party, and we're going to stay here." she said, looking at me, and I nodded at her, while pushing forward more into her bowels.

"OK, have a good night, and I'll see you tomorrow for their initiation." she said, and hung up, just in time for me to push the last inch inside her, balls deep.

"Oooooooohfuuuuuck!" she cried out.

She dropped her phone as she wailed to the room, while her orgasm took her. I just sat there, waiting for her to calm down, while enjoying her bowels which were spasming around me. I reached up, and grabbed both of her nipples, pinched, and then pulled on them until she sat up straight as she could, chest out.

Once I released her nipples, she fell back on the couch, and I began to pull out of her, only to thrust back in, while grabbing at her breasts. She groaned when I squeezed her breasts while thrusting inside her ass. My speed was already picking up, and I continued to enjoy how tight her ass was, squeezing me with every movement I made.

I wanted to explode inside her, and soon. I had more holes to stuff, and wanted to get to it. I wasn't long in waiting, as I wasn't trying to hold myself back. Maybe later. I leaned in and bit her neck as my cock started squirting blast after blast inside her, pulling her into yet another orgasm.

She sighed as I extricated myself from her tight hole, while still filling her up. When I was free, she immediately started dripping out of her expanded back door, and onto the floor.

Christine, sitting next to Michelle, was watching me, and also using some lube on her asshole, but she'd only stuck the one finger in so far. She looked at me kind of afraid that I'd hurt her with my size. I grabbed the bottle of lube, and squeezed some out onto my fingers, and pressed them onto her asshole around her finger.

"Move your hand. There's enough there to expand without much discomfort." I told her, as I stuck one finger in, and then quickly twisted a second finger inside her.

She still didn't make any real noise when I jammed a third finger up her tight asshole, and I knew she'd be just fine with me fucking her. I moved over to her other side, and sat on the couch beside her, stroking my cock.

"Since you seem timid about getting ass fucked, my little fuck toy, so I'll let you fuck yourself in the ass. Climb up on me, and ride my cock." I told her.

She got up on the couch on her knees, and turned around to face me, before lifting her right leg over my body, to place it next to my hip, and sitting on my lap. Then she adjusted so she was squatting on her feet, instead of her knees, and reached down for my long cock, and guided it to her back door. She lowered herself so slowly, I didn't think I'd ever get to fuck her. When I was finally pressed against her asshole, I had to encourage her to relax, and let me in.

"Just relax. Yes. Now push. As though you have a large shit. Push." I told her, and suddenly I was inside her, and sliding deeper and deeper.

I know she was shocked when she finally got to sit down on my lap with my cock buried all the way inside her. She convulsed a few times, and one of her feet kicked out and into the back of the couch in the middle of her pleasure received. Her pussy was leaking greatly, and pooled between her legs. When she finally came back to earth, she started to stand up, and then slid down the whole length of my pole.

She was really enjoying the slow ride, but I was getting almost bored, if you could be bored while someone rides your cock among a bunch of naked sluts. I wanted her to go faster. I pumped up into her when she was almost topped out on me, and then again when she was half way down again.

I released her hips and slid my hands up to her 18 yr old firm tits, and squeezed them, and played with them. I even slapped them a few times, just to see how much they'd jiggle. Her nipples were standing proud at the upper peak of each mound, and I took one in my mouth while she gently rode my cock.

I began to wonder if there was anyone else outside that would be able to see in, seeing as my drapes were still broken and open. It would sure be a sight to see. I'm surprised I didn't have a peeping tom around with all the other girls and I have fun in this room all the time. I let my mind wander as I continued to play with her titties, and her nipples.

As she rode me, she sped up some, but not too much. I figured it was time that I helped her out. I grabbed onto her hips, and began pumping up into her on her every down stroke. She was really enjoying that, and she sped up more. Then I reached down between us and played with her pussy, enticing another orgasm out of her. The squeezing her ass did to my cock was exquisite, and I began to fire off globs of cum up her rectum. Blast after blast until it was squirting out around my shaft.

She got off me quickly, and fell back to her spot on the couch, only to continue the play on her cunt, as her ass started leaking.

My cock was also dripping from coming so much, but I knew what to do. I looked over at Sam, and saw that her face was slimy and coated in cum as well. Multiple people sat on her face after all. It was time both of us took a shower.

"Sam. Is your ass ready?" I asked as I saw that she was working some of the gel in the area of her ass.

"Yes, Sir." she said to me.

"Let's go shower, and clean up some, and I'll take care of you there." I told her.

We both got up, and headed toward the shower. I went in and turned it on to a nice warm temp before offering a hand to help Sam step in under the water. Once she was getting her hair and face wet, I grabbed one hip, and pushed on her upper back so she'd lean forward.

I grabbed my cock, and slapped it up against her clit, and then dragged it through her folds, before sliding up between her ass cheeks to find her dark channel. I placed my cock, grabbed her hips, and pulled her onto my cock more than my pushing into her. Her hands never left the shower wall, and she was getting a face full of water, which was perfect, as I sodomized her.

When I pulled on her hips enough, and then pulled out, only to press back in rather forcefully, and I was fully inside her, my balls resting against her pussy lips. She cam on me right then. She almost lost her handholds on the wall she braced against, and I had to support her for her time in the throws of orgasm.

I reached out and grabbed hold of her mammoth mammaries, only holding them at first, but then keeping them from swinging so much as I pounded her from behind. Her nipples were digging into my palms, so I grabbed hold of them and pinched, to her delight. Her ass contracted on me multiple times as she came again. This was so amazing to feel around my cock.

When she started to calm down and her legs stopped shaking, I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Cum for me again, you big tittied slut! Cum for me." And she did.

I had to pull her to my chest, using her massive tits, and bury myself inside of her, to hold her up as she squeezed my cock, and her legs and body shook in my arms.

"Aaaaaayyyy!! Ohfuckmefuckmefuck!" She cried out.

Her constant muscle ripples around my rod had me ready to blow inside her, and I started to release jet after jet of cum up into her bowels, which set her off on another orgasm I was prepared for. Soon, she calmed down slightly, and pulled off of me, fell to her knees, and grabbed my cock. With just a few strokes, she deemed it clean enough, and engulfed half of it in her mouth.

It didn't take long for her to force the rest of my cock into her mouth, and down her throat. With my balls resting on her chin, she acted as though she was choking, and her body convulsed a few times, and then I realized that she was coming with my cock down her throat.

I fell back against the cool gray tile of the shower, with the intense feeling I had bending down her throat. She followed me back to the wall without losing an inch of me in her mouth, and held me there for a few moments, swallowing around me.

This was definitely not her first time with a cock in her mouth, and I thank whoever it was before for giving her the skills she had, in her 18 yrs of existence. I groaned loudly, and then she came up for air, and to jack me off with a hand, while swirling her tongue around my head and shaft. Then she dove in, and I was deep inside her once again. She was fucking her throat with my cock. I put a hand on her head, not to guide her, but just to let her know how good she was doing, and I bent down, taking a tit into my other hand to fondle.

With her administering a wonderful blowjob, I didn't want to hold back on feeding her some protein. I didn't want to hold back at all, so I let nature take it's course, slowly building up to a nice orgasm. I happened to be down her throat, and her nose in my pubic hair when I first shot a glob of cum down her throat. The next volley was in her mouth, and each after that was swallowed, but the amount per shot was too much for her. She choked a bit, and some came out her nose, which was quickly washed away by the shower.