Geoff and Chet Ch. 06

Story Info
Chet is healed enough to let Geoff take his rewards.
3.5k words
4.8
3.7k
5
3

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06 Geoff gets his reward

We got home around lunch and Matt was indeed home. The kitchen was a disaster—he had made "snacks" and everything was out. I heard the cries from the pool—Matt had brought friends and they were horsing around in the sunshine.

"Normally, I would have a fruit protein drink for lunch, but there is sandwich stuff if you want." "The drink is just fine for me too. Let me help. Then, if you don't mind, I'd like to use the Peloton and maybe take a nap. I don't think I got too much rest last night, and I want to be ok for tonight."

"Done." So I made the smoothies and Chet helped to clean up the mess. Then, I showed Chet to the gym and got him started. Outside, I brought Matt up to speed.

Matt explained that they were going camping until Monday—assuming that Dad approved--as I assumed he would. I reminded Matt that Mom would be home Tuesday and presumably wanted most of his time after that to get him ready for Regent. He frowned, but understood. "That's the reason for the camping. Doug has scored some really good stuff and we want to be in the open air to try it. We are going to camp on the back of Pat's acreage in that large cottonwood grove by the creek—so we aren't going far. This is sort of a pre-birthday celebration before school."

"I thought that was last night. Do you know when the lacrosse drug testing will be?"

"Not for at least a week. It should be out of my system by then. And we aren't going to drive. We're going to ride. And no girls this time."

"Well, good luck with Dad. He should be up by 4. Have you two had the talk yet?"

"He looked at me like I was from Mars. Oh sure. We did that, years ago."

"That's not what I mean. Let me give you a quick preview—or perhaps the whole picture, since Dad is often reluctant on these kinds of issues. You're going to be 17 in a few days and that brings new Texas laws into play."

"You know we've got money and that we tend to be more liberal than most of our neighbors and friends—I guess you find that your own views are pretty liberal at Regent. Well, it goes beyond that. Mom experimented with the Italian Communist Party when she was young and ended up a card carrying socialist—all before she and Dad met. The Foundation tends to finance some pretty liberal stuff. Her trip to Rome was to put together a JV to provide food distribution for the migrants on Texas' southern border. This is not very popular with most Austin politicians, to say the least. Mom just joined George Soros' board—one of the most radical leftist foundations in the world. And Dad has testified on the need for some level of gun regulation. This family has targets painted all over us. They would like nothing better than to embarrass Mom—and Dad—if they could. A drug bust or maybe even a statutory rape charge would certainly get press attention. Under the new Texas law, if the girl has drugs or alcohol in her system, she can't give consent to sex—and as a 17 year old, you're an adult, 'raping a minor' without her consent. Drugs, alcohol and sex shouldn't be in the same place at the same time—at least among minors. Get the picture? We need to be really careful. With Mom's money and her charity come responsibilities for all of us."

"That's way more than I needed to know. I am going to double check that we aren't expecting female companionship at the camp. I won't do anything that I—or we—will regret. I've known Doug and Pat for years, so I don't think anything bad will happen."

"So what's with Chet?"

"Right now, just a friend. He had an accident on the road near the bottom of our drive. Dad and I are going to try to help him. I'd like to think something more might develop. But, med school starts after next weekend. And he is going into intense training for the Gran Prix in France next summer. So who knows? Meanwhile, it sure is fun having him around."

"That's cool. Maybe we will have an international celebrity in the family. I'd love to attend the Tour de France. But, I'm guessing he's not the guy you had in your room Thursday night."

"No he wasn't—and I haven't really emphasized who I've had before we met. I've only known him two days. Cool it."

Shortly Dad awoke and he and Matt had their chat. Dad invited all Matt's friends for the barbeque and they quickly accepted. They would leave for camp after dinner. I awakened Chet from his nap; we donned board shorts; and, went out to the pool to relax before dinner.

A local deli dropped off a variety of salads and Dad had defrosted what seemed to be a large part of a steer for grilling—as there would be seven or eight hungry men. Matt and friends were permitted a few beers each, but no wine or anything harder. They would not be driving, just horse-back riding and mostly on private ranch lands. But, there was no reason to court trouble.

Just before dinner, the GM of Amazon came by. He did remember Dad. He agreed to pay for all the repairs, without admitting any responsibility—he did say that their GPS records indicated two vans had been in the area; but both drivers denied any accident; and, they were good drivers which were hard to find in our area at that time. However, he asked if Chet would come to the center later in the week to talk as he had discretionary community sponsorship funds available. Perhaps getting Amazon's name on the bike might be worth a good deal of advertising for them. And they certainly didn't want any unfavorable publicity. They decided to meet Thursday morning.

Dinner was loud and a free-for-all until the younger guys left. Dad claimed he had office work to catch up on and left us to clean up and then to relax on chaises, pool-side as the sun began to set over the Texas hills.

We sat and talked for a few minutes and I reached over and placed my hand on Chet's stomach, rubbing circles around his button, an innie, which I prefer. I reached over and stuck my tongue in. I untied his board shorts and my hand slipped in to stroke his penis. He did the same to me. And both of us lay there gazing at the setting sun, stroking slowly to arousal, and fully content with life and all it held.

"I'm going in to shower. Feel free to join me when you are ready." And I rose, pushed my dick under the waistband, tied my tenting shorts quickly above my hips, and headed for my room. He followed a few minutes later. The maid had done the room and dropped tons of towels. She knew I had a guest. We had already left a pile of laundry which she had efficiently done. I showered, placed a large fresh towel on the bed, and reclined nude as he finished cleaning up. Then he joined me. We embraced and made out for a long time, squirming against each other, stroking and vying for dominance with dueling erections leaking precum profusely.

"Be gentle with me, Geoff. I'm practically an anal virgin and still a little sore."

"I think I can handle that. I've done it before, but never with someone that I've desired as much as you. I'll try hard to keep it easy. Now roll over so I can rub this cream into your wounds. Arms up. Hands on the headboard. Spread your legs. There is a money back guaranty on this treatment—for you tonight only. If you don't like it, you can have another at no additional charge."

I started slowly and gently with his neck, shoulders, upper arms and back, drawing creamy long strokes down toward his waist. As much erotic massage as anything. He didn't seem to be in any pain, but I had chosen a lotion with an anesthetic ingredient just in case. "Lift up the hips." And I slipped a pillow under to give his dick room and to position his ass for my massage. Then I smoothed cream on his feet—yes, he is ticklish under the bottoms—up his calves, on around his thighs, focusing on the insides. Then on to those sculpted globes. I changed to a normal lube—I wanted him to feel me, and I really wanted to spread that cream with my tongue. Perhaps next time. Note to Geoff: be sure to order various flavored lubes. So I rubbed it in, then I gripped the globes, pulling the cheeks apart to reveal a perfect pink winking hole. Here I used my tongue to bathe the rim, going round and round as he quivered below me. He moaned and practically levitated off the bed. He smelled musky and tasted even better. So I curled my tongue and began to penetrate as my lips began to suck on the rim. He began to squirm and stretched his legs nearly to the edges of the bed, obviously enjoying the tongue ministrations. Here he was, a strawberry blond angel, spread-eagled before me, his ass mine for the taking, whistling his pleasure, and relishing my tongue by lifting his ass to meet me. He was already on a carnal high.

"You could bring me off just like this if that is your goal."

"I'm not going to let you off that easy. Up on your knees and head down on the pillow. I want to see that ass reach for the ceiling." He propped himself up, perhaps with a twinge or two of pain as his shoulders hit the mattress. His ass seemed to beg for my insertion. He was leaking big time. I realized he was too close. I pulled back, reached under and grabbed the base of his junk and squeezed to settle him down. I reached over him and began to kiss and suck on his neck just below the ear lobe. When his breathing began to slow and soften, I lubed a finger and touched the hole which began to open for me, pulsing wider with each heartbeat. More lube and my long finger was mostly in. So I probed around, opening the tunnel. His ass pushed back into my hand. He was definitely a bitch in heat, my bitch in heat, growling and drooling onto the pillow.

"Is this ok?" "I'll tell you if it isn't." So I added another finger and scissored the opening, brushing the prostate lightly. He sucked his breath in and pushed up and out. His hips rose higher, asking for more. A third finger and more lube were added and I began to saw in and out. I pushed hard with my thumb on his taint, catching his pleasure nut in a quick squeeze.

"Now Geoff, now. I can't take much more. I'm gonna cum. Put the dipstick in. Fuck me with that monster."

My own pole was rigid and ready, stretched to the max, over 9 inches. I lubed it, positioned it at the entry and began to push gently—a dark purple rod entering a lighter creamy hole rimmed in pink. Mapplethorpe would be pleased with a color close-up of this image. The head slipped in and Chet gasped. "Boy, is he big." "And you are so tight." "Hurt?" "No, only a little burn. Go ahead." I pushed again, then withdrew a bit, lubed more and pushed again. I was now about half way in—probably 4 or 5 inches. I could feel the prostate pulse when the corona brushed it. Chet breathed deeply, pushed out, and raised his hips to meet my next thrust. A few seconds and a few more slow strokes, and I was past the second ring and completely buried. My balls, still hanging low, smacked against his and the helmet bottomed. His mouth opened into an "O" and he voiced a voiceless howl. I pulled him up into me by his abs and he was nested firmly in my lap. A tight, perfect, deep fit. And I was ready to cum. I needed to freeze the action.

"Holy shit, that feels good. Give me a minute to adjust to this feeling of fullness. I think I can feel you in the pit of my stomach. Could it be in my throat?" "Not anatomically possible." "So fuck me, really fuck me." "I didn't think you'd want it that hard tonight. Besides, I don't think I can last much longer."

I withdrew a bit and plunged again and again as he began to bounce in my lap. The strokes were getting longer, but I kept at a sexy languorous pace. He was meeting every one. I was going to blast any second. My balls drew up. My abdomen drew in. I fell forward, pinning him to the mattress, reaching out with my arms and tensing my legs to push up and release some of the weight from his bruised back. I felt him explode and when he did, his anal muscles contracted and squeezed my dick just as I scraped his prostate. I felt—and I am sure he felt—the fluid rise up in my cock, it filled the tube on the underside, inflated the head, and then it pulsed and spurted deep into him. Six, seven, eight contractions and shots of cream. An epic ejaculation! And a terrific orgasm. I was filling him up with my seed. Now, I knew he would be mine. And then I voiced it, "Now you are all mine. I've planted you. Branded you. I'm going to grow inside you." I reached around to cover him, to posses him, and to press him into the mattress, sucking again hard on his neck just below his ear. He turned his face and we kissed. He was flush with sensuous feelings; his eyes dripping desire. We lay in silence for several minutes as our racing pulses quieted. And I reveled in having him under me, protected...and controlled. Finally, my penis softened and slipped out, bringing tons of white viscous fluid with it.

"Well, that was intense."

"The best I've ever had. Let me get some warm towels to clean us up. Don't move or you'll leak my stuff all over the room. I came buckets."

It was still early and so I flipped on the TV and used the remote to lift the head of the mattress a bit for viewing comfort. He nestled into my reclining body and I wrapped him with my long arms, placing my hands possessively in his groin, cupping his balls. His head dropped into the hollow of my shoulder and his eyes fluttered shut. I think we both dozed for a time. When we woke, the movie was well along and my penis was hard again and resting in his crack.

"Are you sore? Want to play again?" "I think I could go another round. That was the best sex I've ever had" "I can promise you it does get better. You came without either of us even touching your dick. But next time I want to watch you as we do it." He got up and went into the bath. I heard water running. "Don't shower yet. I want to smell us...and taste you."

He reclined on the other side of the bed and I flattened the mattress. I leaned sideways toward him, noting that he was almost full-hard already. I took him into my mouth and savored the soft muscularity. "Stay on your back. Can you bend your legs or are the bruises too painful." "Let's try."

He rose from the bed. I brought in another towel and he lay down on his back. Reaching out to stroke, I asked, "What do you call this guy?" "I haven't named him yet. I think I'll let you do the honors." "Ok, but I'm going to wait. I'll think of something appropriate."

I leaned in on his body, taking most of my weight in a push up maneuver after I pushed his legs apart and up as I did so. "Can you put your ankles on my shoulders?" I gripped the back of his knees and helped him to raise his legs. Those cycling thigh muscles were ropey and powerful. He seemed to be in a little pain. "Would you rather grip me around the waist? I think you could kill me with those weapons if you wanted." Slowly he got the legs around my waist and I bent forward to kiss him. We dry humped for a few minutes as I continued to kiss and devour his tongue. Then, I lubed up and positioned. "I don't think we need much prep this time. Push out. I'm coming in." "Yes, doctor. Anything y'all say." I lubed again with fingers, but he was still open. The lube and my previous deposit made entry easier and I was fully seated after only a few pleasurable strokes. Is everything ok? I leaned in again to kiss him and he tightened his legs around me. Those cycling exercises made him very flexible. I felt him wince as his back pushed into the mattress, so I re-balanced with two arms outside his shoulders to ease the pressure, and went down. "Is it possible you're even deeper this way? And a lot more P-button contact." I loved staring into his sapphire eyes as we rocked together. I grabbed his lips with mine and we began to breathe together. I had an almost panther-prey kind of vision. His long rigid pole was trapped between our abs. It darkened and throbbed. He started to softly keen, that unique sound that only a Celt can make. What a turn on. It caused all of my senses to heighten. Glad my room is remote. The noise level was definitely rising.

I smiled back and started slowly pumping into him maximizing my hip motion and being sure to rake the prostate with each stroke. He was already dripping precum on his abs, so I reached down and brought some to my lips before my next kiss. "I wonder if I could make a smoothie out of this?" He smiled and gripped hard on the sheets to balance. We continued for a few minutes, listening only to the slap, slap of my balls on his ass. We had much more staying power this time as we had already each popped a full load. I leaned in again and assaulted his mouth with my tongue. Balancing on my elbows, I ran my hands through his curly blonde hair, stroked his cheeks, and continued down to his nibs. I knew he was sensitive there, so I gently pinched each and noted the goosebumps rising on his pecs. Finally, I was nearing my limit and he was gushing precum. I tensed and straightened my legs, balancing on my toes, to give me the most leverage at the dick/hole point of connection. So I was now pushing even deeper.

Chet was one of those lucky guys that could be prostate-milked. I wonder if I can give him a prostate orgasm? So I concentrated my strokes and balanced myself with hands on either side of his head. He was completely trapped beneath me and I was tapping on that prostate over and over. "Oh yes, that is really good. Maybe too good. You're driving me crazy. Geoff, you just can't keep me at this level." And then, he began spurting, long translucent ropes, covering his entire chest with pre-cum without either of us even touching his dick. Yes, he was in full body orgasm...and it lasts and lasts. Incredible. He gripped my waist with his legs and drew me in. Then he reached around and slipped a finger into my tight hole, drilling hard into my crevice. My ass muscles tensed, and with one last big thrust, my pole expanded, the head enlarged, and I blasted hot and deep into him. Again and again. The release was so powerful that I collapsed onto him and his legs loosened on my waist. Then he tightened again and captured me to him. He pulled me closer and squeezed out another full load of fluid—this time his milky cum. We lay motionless for a long while, both totally spent and satisfied. I released my legs and wrapped my arms around him in a full embrace as we deeply kissed. Until we could feel my cum dripping down his beautiful ass and his dripping down my abs. We were both decidedly fucked. I knew we were going to be good, but this was epic. We had brought each other to the mountaintop and the view into the future looked spectacular. Finally, we broke the clinch and I pushed myself off onto the bed beside him. But, I just couldn't release contact, so my leg trailed and rested over his ass.

Then, it was to the shower—together of course, and a night of spooning. I slept soundly cradling him tightly into my gut, until the next morning.