Geoff and Chet Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, most of the time. Angel, you are really so good to me."

"Sure. I love you. That's what love does. And I'm told virtue pays. Or is it 'virtue is its own reward'? You must have learned that in Sunday school. I want my reward, now."

"How do you want it?" He grinned. Slow and slippery, babe. Let's see how long you can make it last. Do me with the Savannah slide."

With that, he pushed me from his lap and flipped onto his side, facing away from me on the bed. I worked my thigh gently between his legs raising one and pushing it forward, lubed again, long-fingered his anus, and began to slide my stiff penis forward into his—no my—burrow. I was so deliberate that it took a few minutes—I was trying not to over-stimulate. Finally, my pubes tickled his muscular ass and the head punched through the last ring and bottomed. "Oh babe, that is so good. Can we just stay like this for the rest of the afternoon? I feel so full and so complete. You're so big and long. You're a part of me when you're inside so deep. I love it when you're in me and running the plays."

"Any time, lover."

I think we lasted nearly an hour, with our breathing and pulse synchronizing, mostly motionless, but enjoying the musky perfume that surrounded us which seemed to transport us like a drug. I had to stroke occasionally to stay rigidly hard inside him. Each time I counted his abs, fondled his balls, and stroked his pole lightly and slowly, bringing him back to full hard erection. He repeatedly pushed his ass back into me, renewing the deepest penetration. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his rock hard dick, cupped his balls and began pumping him while I slithered in and out running my corona over and over his love button Moments later our leg and thigh muscles tensed, our sacs contracted, we strained to simultaneous orgasmic uber-heights and sprayed like hoses inside and outside, totally emptying ourselves. Then, I half-covered him with my body and stilled, holding him securely under me. My cock very slowly deflated and slid out of his sheath. He sighed and relaxed in my arms. Then he turned, his arms embraced me and he learned in for a long deep kiss.

"God your long slow soft fuck feels so good. I can dream about this after a long hard day at the hospital. It's sort of like a good massage: relaxing, stimulating, and then leaving you totally spent. I love you, Chet."

And I think I'm in love with this guy.

He reached down and kissed the tip of my still semi-hard dick. "I'm kinda fond of this guy. But remember I only screw with guys whose names I know. We never did name your dick. Did the serpent ever tell Eve his name? You're the biblical scholar. Surely we're in the Garden of Paradise, tempted regularly by two long, talented snakes. We're going to rewrite that story and the serpents are going to be the heroes and they are going to have names."

And we'll have lots of time to think about it. Meanwhile, I think I'll have another taste of the forbidden fruit.

(Authors Note. A second part has been completed to continue this story of two strong alphas meeting, enjoying each other, and then falling in love. Can the relationship work as they enter very different lives? I hope you have enjoyed meeting Geoff and Chet. Thanks for sticking with the story so far. Now we will see how the world of competitive cycling impacts Chet—and his relationship with Geoff. Comments are always welcome. BD)

12