Geoff and Marie; Geoff The Model

Story Info
Geoffrey's Cock Immortalised.
16.1k words
4.39
1.2k
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff and Marie's adventures continue. If you have not read the previous stories then the characters involved in the events that follow will be unfamiliar. Your best option is read them in sequence, otherwise the already wildly improbable premise will make no sense at all!

Our narrator is Geoff, a retired lab manager; In the course of a packed week, he has to do some modelling for an artist friend and a birthday treat to organise, while his wife guides him through the minefield of multiple relationships. Obviously, all the sex is limited to adults significantly over the age of 18.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Tuesday morning in late October and, as I showered, I pondered over the odd direction my life had taken these last few weeks. Take that day; my wife, Marie, and our shared lover and betrothed, Angie, were in the kitchen preparing breakfast. We had all made love the night before but the two women had rejected my advances that morning because I was meeting another of my wife's old friends, Lucy, so that she could make a casting of my erect penis and then have sex in her studio. And when I say 'old', the adjective is doing some heavy lifting, because first, Marie has known Lucy for decades, and second, none of the four of us will ever see sixty again.

Lucy, as a token of gratitude for some complimentary comments I made about her lady parts, followed by me fingering her until she came, has declared herself to be permanently available as my free-use sex toy. As she had, only the Monday before, left her husband for cheating on her with a trans-woman, Lucy was still settling in with another friend who had offered her a place to stay.

That friend, Megan, is another one of my wife's circle of retirees who I have had sex with, in her case with her husband's knowledge and approval. Due to his age and health issues he had, for some time, been encouraging his wife to take a lover. When Marie offered my services, someone he knew and liked it was, oddly enough, a relief to him. Anyway, that Sunday, while Marie, Angie and Megan pleasured Charles, Lucy and I had sex in her new bedroom. That still left her studio across the hallway 'un-christened', a situation that we were to resolve that Tuesday morning.

Lucy is, of course, quite a well known artist and the emotional turmoil of her husband withdrawing from her, and then gaslighting her into thinking it her fault, had left her with a lot of emotional angst. In her case, however, she has the talent to unload these emotions onto canvas. She's somewhat like a blues singer in that respect; she dumps her misery into her art, and then gets paid for it. And she does very well too.

Apparently, many of her post-fingering works are inspired by me, who she represents as an amorphous turquoise blob. The artworks are fresh and vibrant compared to the gloomy work from immediately prior to my vaginal therapy. Those could probably make even the most emotionally sterile Goth burst into tears.

Now Lucy has decided that she wants to make a dozen or so replicas of my erect cock to give to all of my wife's close circle of friends, on the grounds that I have fucked them all too with Marie's enthusiastic approval. Indeed, two (or possibly three) of the coven were due to visit us the following day. I made a mental note to ask who to expect.

Shrugging my shoulders, I finished my shower, dried and dressed and followed the scent of bacon and eggs downstairs. Angie greeted me with a kiss and a cup of tea. My wife put two plates full of food on the table and queued up for her turn. By the time we came up for air, Angie had added a third plate and taken her place. We ate, chatting about our plans for the day.

Angie had some 'consulting' scheduled that lunchtime. I'm convinced she occasionally freelances for GCHQ, but we know better than to ask as apparently she's signed some sort of non-disclosure agreement. Marie is volunteering at a charity shop and I, of course have my own assignation. We wished Angie goodbye and engaged in a little housework before it was time for us both to set off.

I dropped my wife off in town and, as she gave me a parting kiss, she surprised me. "You have a free pass this morning Geoff. I'll want to hear all about your day," she warned me. "But all of the rules are suspended. Trust your conscience, my love." She gave me a heart melting smile and strolled cheerfully off towards the shop.

I was rather nonplussed. What the hell did she think I was going to do? She knew that Lucy and I were going to be intimate but something else was going on too. Thinking about it though, I realised that, for all my doubts about my women's machinations, I was getting more sex now than I ever did as a student, so what the fuck was I worrying about. And on that cheerful thought, I put the car into gear and headed towards Lucy's new address.

Megan opened the door as I pulled up outside their gorgeous home. I would have been more impressed with her timing if I hadn't already been aware that she and Charles had an excellent security system that alerted them to vehicles entering their driveway. Megan looked, as always, as though she was dressed to impress. Well, I say always; I have an indelible mental image of her admiring her naked self in my bedroom mirror, her face covered in cum and generally looking like a well used whore. I had taken a photo on her phone and she shared it with her husband. No secrets, she'd promised him.

We went through to the small sitting room that Charles favoured. Lucy was sitting opposite him chatting about how she allowed me to use her body however I wished. Charles hung on her every word while shamelessly looking up her characteristically short skirt. Neither Lucy nor Megan was offended.

Charles and I greeted each other amicably enough. I'd slept with his wife and, in recognition, the previous Sunday I'd made it clear that my wife, our fiancée and my sex toy (Lucy) were free to do whatever they wished to make him happy. They did; in fact he was still gleefully so. Charles had obviously been giving that some thought. "Geoff, old chap," he began as I sat down next to Lucy. "Been thinking about that conversation you and I had some weeks ago." I nodded noncommittally. "Thing is," he continued. "I'm coming to the view that I placed needless restrictions on you."

He glanced across at his wife who sat next to him, obviously not sure where this was going either. He carried on. "It's apparent that you and Marie have an incredible bond. It's equally obvious that, despite your affection for my wife, you are not trying to steal her from me." He directed his next words to his wife. "Megan, you have my approval to sleep with Geoffrey and any or all of your friends whenever and however you see fit. My only condition is that you share the details so that I may have at least a vicarious sex life.

Megan considered for a moment. "Thank you, darling," she replied. "I don't see that as a regular occurrence but you have my word that I will never have sex without your knowledge." She gave a rather common smirk. "In fact, I shall try to provide you with even more pictures, if it's at all possible." Her husband's face lit up.

Lucy stood. "Okay, this is all very civilised but I want to make a cast of Geoff's dick and I can't do it while he's making polite conversation with his trousers on." She reached down, impatiently, and pulled me to my feet. Then, turning to Megan. "Coming?"

"Excuse me?" Megan seemed confused.

Lucy sighed in exasperation. "I need him erect," she reminded her friend. "Yes, I'll be naked, but I need to monitor the alginate. Seeing as Charles has given you a free pass, you can get your kit off too and keep him stoked up until it sets."

Megan was still playing catch-up as Charles and I looked on in amusement. "How?" She asked, almost plaintively. "You'll have his genitalia in a bowl of glop."

"Oh for goodness sake Megan," Lucy retorted. "Let him play with your tits; stick your finger up his bum; stick his finger up your bum. You're a married woman, surely you can think of something to keep him hard!"

I'm not sure if I'd ever heard a man 'chortle' before. I thought it was something that last happened in the nineteen thirties. But Charles did it then. A refined masculine equivalent of a giggle at his wife's discomfiture. He smiled as Megan looked helplessly at him for support.

"Run along dear," he suggested. "Go and give Lucy and Geoffrey a hand." He seemed delighted at his double entendre. And so, with Lucy leading the way and Megan grumbling quietly behind me, we climbed the stairs to Lucy's studio. Once there, I stood in the centre of the room and looked around. There were two easels with blank canvasses propped either side of the window and some of her post-orgasm works set around another two walls. These were clearly identifiable by the light, the vibrancy and positivity of the colours. I'm also embarrassed to admit that I recognised my turquoise colour-avatar in quite a few. Of her gloomy pre-orgasm works, there was no sign.

Lucy noticed from the table where she was preparing her casting materials. "I didn't throw them away," she answered my unasked question. "You were right. If Eddie wants some of my work as part our assets, then he can have those that he inspired." Her eyes flashed with anger. "He can have the shit ones; the ones fuelled by the hurt, lies and betrayal. I just don't want them where I can see them."

Megan stepped up behind her friend and gave her a hug. "And if we have to go to court, then that's exactly what I'll tell the judge." She gave a feral smile. "Divorces are supposed to be no-fault but if I'm forced to explain why we're offering these as part of Eddie's settlement, then the court will hear exactly who the injured party is."

I felt a slight shiver at Megan's words. I'm glad she was on our side. "Right," said Lucy, apparently content with her progress. "Let's get your trousers off, your dick hard and this first cast made." She strode towards me with purpose. "Then you can sit me on the edge of this bench and give this room a proper opening ceremony." She grinned across at Megan. "Maybe Charles would like to come and watch." She clapped her hands mischievously. "Ooh! Perhaps Geoff could give you a seeing to as well."

Megan shook her head in despair. In theory, she was the matriarch of Marie's friend group; the oldest, possibly the richest, certainly the most socially connected. Those niceties meant nothing to Lucy. To her, it was just Megan she was talking to, and that required no additional deference, so none was given.

I was guided to an arrangement of dining chairs that had struck me as odd when we'd entered the room. Four of them, arranged in a line, with a footstool separating the central pair. I began to understand. Lucy slipped into artist mode. "Right. The pair of you, get your kit off and let's get that dick pumped up to eleven." Lucy cheerfully ignored Megan's glare as we complied. Lucy instructed me to lay across the chairs with my groin over the gap created by the footstool. While I got comfy, she fetched a plastic box, about the size of a shoe box, though perhaps a little deeper, and put it on the footstool; packing underneath it until the lip was touching my belly and my thighs. I suppose that made it a junk box.

"You have a sticky-up dick," she explained. "So I think alginate is the best material for the mould. If this doesn't work, I can try plaster bandages but they are slower to set and that means we have to keep you hard for longer." Turning to her unwilling assistant, she added. "Megan, get him hard while I prep the goo."

By now, I was face down with my meat and two veg dangling in an oversized take-away container: not the most erotic of positions. Megan, obviously at a loss, decided to rely on Lucy's experience of these situations and took her advice literally. The next thing I knew was that her lubricated index finger was going the wrong way up a one way street.

Now, this wasn't totally virgin territory; Marie and Angie had insisted on testing some butt-plugs on me (or in me, whichever) on our return from our first visit to the local sex-shop. There had also been episodes of bum rubbing by one whilst I was actively ploughing the other one's furrow, but this was my first actual prostate massage. I'll admit now that I wasn't complaining. It also occurred to me that this wasn't beginner's luck. Megan had definitely done this before, the dirty bitch. I wondered to myself if she'd give lessons.

Lucy took a malicious delight in both Megan's discomfort and her results. "You dirty cow," she crowed, more or less echoing out loud my own thoughts. "You've done this before: Lucky old Charles. Does he still get to enjoy it?" She asked, as she began pouring the freshly mixed blue syrup into the bowl around my nether regions. Megan gave a noncommittal grunt as she continued to work her finger in and out.

"Keep him there, Megan; nicely on a rolling boil. For God's sake though, please don't make him come." Lucy checked her watch. "Three minutes at least, five would be better." She crouched down next to me, giving me a close up view of her boobs. Their modest size had limited gravity's effect. They were still remarkably perky for her age and I knew from recent experience that they were rather sensitive.

"Are you still stiff, Geoff?" She asked. "Or there something else we can do to keep you hard?"

I gave the matter some serious thought. Or as serious as I could manage given Megan's magical ministrations. "That would be a great name for a band," I told myself and then, getting a grip on reality. "Tell me what you want me to do to you once we've finished this," I suggested.

She nodded in approval. Apparently, that was a good idea. "Well, first of all I'm going to wash you. The alginate is food grade, so it's safe but, as I'm intending to suck your dick, I'd prefer to get you clean. If we can get Charles upstairs, he might like to watch Megan go down on me while we do it."

She smiled at the look of anticipation on my face. Then I'm going to sit on the edge of my workbench. I'll open my thighs so that you can all see me fully exposed and glistening wet. You'll step up and run your finger between my lips. You'll circle my clit, just barely touching it until you know that I can't take any more then you'll slip your dick inside me and pound me and pound me until you spew your spunk deep into my cunt."

"Then I want Megan to suck you clean: to suck your cum and my juices off your dick. If we're lucky, Charles will be able to watch and maybe we'll see how Charles and Meggie feel about you slipping my assistant one as well." I could actually feel the disapproval emanating from the woman behind me, probably only partly at being referred to as 'Meggie'. Lucy's words were working though. The images she'd put in my head, along with the gentle manipulation of my prostate had me as hard as I'd ever been.

We stayed like that for at least the full five minutes, then Lucy stood up. "That's enough now thank you Megan," she announced. "We need him to go soft now so that we can get his dick out of the mould with the minimum damage. To the mould," she added hastily, looking down at me.

Megan left us, presumably to wash her hands. Lucy went back to her bench and started to tidy her modelling materials away. Making space for sex, I realised. After two or three minutes of just laying comfortably with my eyes closed, I realised that I had lost my erection and that Little Geoff was actually living up to his name. "Lucy?" I called. "Do you think you could release me?"

After checking that I was sure that I had subsided, she removed the wooden frames that she'd used to support the mould and gently lowered it away from me. There were no slurping or sucking noises. No hairs got, entertainingly, for her, or painfully, for me, caught in the alginate. She stood and carried it carefully to the bench. I eased myself off the chairs and followed her.

"In theory, I could make a plaster cast now but I think I'd rather wait an hour or so to be sure the impression is totally set," she decided. "Lets get you clean and then we can get on with the fun bit."

We crossed the hallway to her bedroom and squeezed into the small but complete en suite. She grinned up at me as she washed me clean. To be honest, there was barely any traces of the alginate on my cock. I hoped that meant our efforts had worked. Of course, by the time I was suitably clean, I was hard again.

We returned to the studio to find that a fully dressed Megan had managed to get Charles upstairs. He was sitting on one of the chairs, breathing heavily but otherwise apparently okay. "It seems that I have been invited to some sort of dedication ritual," he declared. "I must say, I'm quite looking forward to it."

Lucy led me to stand in front of them; so close that they could reach out and touch us. She knelt in front of me, side on to our audience and gently wanked my cock. Gazing submissively up at me, she engulfed my glans with her lips. With a bob of her head, half of my shaft disappeared into her mouth. I sighed with pleasure. She pulled off and turned to give the others a radiant smile. They sat enraptured. I tried to remember if Megan had ever been there when I'd had sex with one of her friends. Apart from that time with Lucy in the pub, I thought not.

Lucy returned to her task. Rubbing her tongue along my length starting at my scrotum and ending at my tip. And so she carried on; taking me in her mouth, licking me, taking my balls in her mouth. Varying her attentions so that I was constantly stimulated but never so much that I was likely to come. I was lost in the moment but, even so, I don't believe that either Charles or Megan blinked once.

After, three, perhaps four minutes Lucy paused. "It's time," she told me. I helped her up and we walked hand in hand towards her cleared workbench. She reached underneath and pulled out a yoga mat that she laid over the edge. "Fetch the others," she suggested. "They need a closer view."

I helped Charles across the room whilst Megan brought his chair. She went back for her own whilst I got him settled. I followed Charles' gaze to see that, good as her word, Lucy was sitting at the edge of the bench, thighs wide apart, showing her delectable snatch to an appreciative audience. Even Megan seemed entranced at the sight. The snatch that Eddie, Lucy's husband, had deemed to be too old and wrinkled to be attractive.

With a salacious smile Lucy slipped a finger between her labia, then three fingers two holding the inner lips apart so that we could see her middle finger slide inside her vagina. "Dear God!" Charles exclaimed in awed tones. Megan gave his hand an affectionate squeeze as we watched my toy exhibit herself.

I was still completely hard when we both knew that it was time. I stepped between Lucy's legs, gave her a long, passionate kiss and, taking my cock in my hand, I slipped slowly but easily inside her. It was an odd feeling. We weren't making love but nor were we so turned on that we wanted to fuck like rabbits; the way that we had previously. No this was purely recreational sex; it felt good, we were both enjoying it and we were both intending that the other should orgasm but there was no urgency. Wordlessly, we agreed to put on a performance for our friends. That's what we did. Lucy lay back while I supported her and used my grip on her for purchase as I thrust powerfully back and forth.

My partner mirrored my actions, raising her hips to meet me, both working hard to please the other. We were sweaty, panting messes when we finally climaxed. I came first but managed to stay hard long enough for Lucy to follow me over the cliff. It was almost a relief to be able to relax. Lucy pulled me down for a long tender kiss.