Geoff and Marie; Geoff The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear. "This makes the studio feel more like home. Even more than the home I just left," she added sadly.

Finally, I slipped out of Lucy as I leaned over her reclining body, both of my hands taking my weight as I caught my breath. It didn't take long for my heart rate and my breathing to settle at which point I helped Lucy into a sitting position. We grinned at each other. It had been an excellent fuck. Lucy hadn't finished though.

"Charles?" She asked in a soft beseeching voice. "Would you be offended if I asked Megan to clean Geoff's dick?"

"Eh? Er, no?" He seemed at a loss as to what he was being asked.

Lucy switched her attention to her friend and raised an eyebrow in enquiry. "Oh! Alright," Megan huffed. "I hope you realise that I'm not your bloody maid." She stood and turned towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Lucy asked.

"To get a damn facecloth," replied a bemused Megan. "Like you asked."

"I asked you to clean him, not wash him," Lucy clarified.

"Ohhhh." Our friend looked concerned as the penny dropped. "Charles," she addressed her husband. "Lucy is asking me to clean Geoffrey's penis with my mouth. We seem to be testing a lot of boundaries here. If this makes you at all uncomfortable, I will decline."

Charles considered for a moment. "You showed me a photograph of the aftermath of you having sex with Geoffrey and I have touched his wife intimately. I think that this is entirely your choice, my love." He sat back, obviously content to watch whatever transpired.

Lucy reached out for my hand and pulled me to her. She turned me so that I faced away from her and then she put her arms around my chest and leaned her chin on my shoulder. It was such a casually affectionate act that, for a moment, I felt a pang of concern; not that I was being unfaithful to Marie, but more that Lucy and I were developing a relationship that I couldn't explain. I was afraid that, in my ignorance, I'd hurt her somehow. I needed to talk to my wife about it. How fucked up is that!

Megan, rather hesitantly, knelt at my feet. I remember her request after our first evening together. She'd told me that making love made her feel as though she was cheating on her husband; sharing affection that should be only his. But, somehow, merely giving and taking sexual pleasure seemed... acceptable. I'd never spoken of that to anyone else. Possibly Megan had told her friends, I knew they were more frank about sex than most men, but I suspected that Lucy was operating on instinct.

Megan took my flaccid cock on her mouth. Lucy watched approvingly as her friend sucked the residue of our sex off me. Charles watched, fascinated. I tried to reason how to behave. Then I remembered the advice Marie had given so many times, and had repeated that morning; "Trust your conscience," she had said. I decided that honesty would serve us all best.

Without dislodging Lucy, whose breasts were still distractingly pressed tightly against my back, I stroked Megan's hair. "That's so good," I complimented her. "Do you like the taste of Lucy's cunt on my cock?" She gazed up at me, her pupils dilated with lust. She'd just watched two of her friends fuck within arms' length and now she was sucking my cock. She was obviously conflicted by her situation, fellating me as Charles watched.

Lucy hadn't finished though. She obviously felt that we were at a cusp in this complex web of relationships. "Charles. Megan won't admit it to you, but she needs to fuck Geoff. I'll stay here with you if you refuse to watch, but I think that we should join them."

He looked at her, startled by her words and Megan pulled away from me and began to protest.

Lucy shushed her. "Megan," she chided her friend. "Your nips are stuck out like doorstops and I imagine that your knickers are sopping wet. Denying what's obvious is dishonest. You need a fuck and I'll entertain Charles while you scratch your itch."

"Charles," Lucy was on a roll now. "I admire you for loving Megan enough to allow her this. But you've both overlooked something." They looked at her in puzzlement. She explained. "Because you equate sex to penetrative fucking, if you can't have an erection you can't have sex. But you can!" She exclaimed in frustration. "So, instead of you giving your wife to Geoff, you and he are going to swap women. They can do their thing, you and I will do ours. Preferably in the same room; my room. Please?" She implored.

Charles looked intrigued. He looked hopefully at his wife. I admit, I was worried: Lucy is an amazing artist with a gift for capturing emotions on canvas. In most practical respects, however, she remains a dingbat. My concern centred on whether this was an area where Lucy's strength lay. I was at a loss but my instincts told me that we were on Lucy's turf and I should trust her. The decision was down to Charles.

"I confess," he conceded, "that the thought of us exchanging women seems less demeaning than merely having another man servicing my wife on my behalf."

Lucy nodded in agreement. "I think Geoff realised that when he suggested that we were all free to play together last Sunday. I think that we four should share a bed. You should be part of your wife's experience, at least some of the time."

Megan sat quietly as her husband considered. "Yes!" He declared. "An excellent suggestion." Megan looked less enthusiastic than her husband.

Lucy led us to her bedroom; I followed, supporting my good friend, Charles, with my arm around his shoulder. Megan trailed, rather reluctantly, behind us. We would have seemed an odd procession if anyone had seen us; Lucy and I both naked, Megan and Charles both dressed. Lucy soon dealt with that disparity with her usual tact. "Right you two. Get your kit off and your bits out." It was obvious that her talent was predominantly on the visual arts rather than the spoken word.

Nevertheless, very shortly afterwards there were four naked people in the room, three of them wondering who had put this loopy blonde in charge. "Geoff, Charles, lay on the bed side by side. Megan, you're with Charles, I'm with Geoff."

Now, I wasn't privy to Lucy's plan, but it was obvious that she had one. I also knew that she had a huge heart and whatever it was she had in mind was for our friends' benefit. I complied without complaint, helping Charles onto the bed and then walking around to the other side to take my own place. Lucy took Megan's hand and led her to Charles. "Caress him. Show your love," Lucy instructed. Then she walked round to where I lay watching and snuggled up next to me. She kissed me gently. I responded in kind and our foreplay began. My hands found her breasts, hers stroked my balls. Eventually, I bent to suckle while my hands moved lower, cupping then entering her warm, moist passage.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that our friends were similarly, if less energetically, entangled. Reluctantly abandoning Lucy's boobs, I followed my hands south. It had been a while since I had tasted her. It was time to reacquaint myself with her scent and flavour. Marie, Angie and Lucy, each with their individual character. Lucy's was musky, like dark chocolate with a vanilla edge. I lapped enthusiastically at her opening, already wet from our initiation and with some of my cum glistening at the entrance. That bothered me not at all.

I heard Megan moan gently. By my side my friend was laid between his wife's thighs. He caught my glance. "It seemed unfair exciting her like this, only then not being able to..." He broke off. I nodded in understanding. He was wrong, but I understood. He loved Megan. To him, foreplay with no hope of penetrative sex seemed to be denying her something fundamental. Instead he just denied her all intimacy. It was well intentioned, but cruel.

Lucy's voice broke into my thoughts. "Megan. It's time for you and me to change places."

Charles and I were gently encouraged back to our original positions and the women swapped sides. Both of them were obviously aroused. "Mount him," Lucy ordered. Him, in this instance, being me. I thought Megan was going to argue but, carefully gazing at her husband, she eased herself astride me and gingerly lined my cock up against her lips and, never breaking eye contact, lowered herself onto me. The atmosphere in the room was electric.

"There Charles." Lucy spoke softly. "He's inside your wife but nothing has changed. She loves you as much as ever, and he loves Marie. You've lost nothing and gained this." Charles gave a startled gasp. "We saw Megan's skill at this," Lucy revealed. "She's done this before for you; hasn't she?"

Lucy was laid behind Charles so I had no view, but Megan did. From what little I could see, I was fairly confident that Megan was watching Lucy give her husband the same internal massage that I'd been the grateful recipient of earlier that morning. My cock was inside Megan and Lucy had at least one finger inside Charles. From where I lay, he seemed content with the arrangement so I left him to Lucy's tender care and focussed on his wife.

Megan too seemed to realise that her husband seemed unconcerned to see her impaled on me, so she used me to rekindle the orgasm that Charles had begun to build in her before Lucy intervened. I'm sorry if that sounded as though I'm complaining. I had a woman in her mid-sixties bouncing on my cock while I played with her remarkably full tits. I'm a straight man. My needs are simple. I was as happy as a pig in shit and it was barely lunchtime.

I could tell Megan was close. In this position, at this point, my wife usually loses it and I have to take over. Megan was made of sterner stuff. She was chasing her pleasure and a mere man was only required for one thing, and that thing was currently sliding up and down her vagina. "Don't you dare fucking come," she snarled. "You can... Come... When... I...." I had to guess the rest of the sentence, though the glazed, unfocussed eyes and the ragged breathing made her intentions clear enough.

Finally, she found her happy ending. Her belly muscles twitching as the spasms hit, her head thrown back as a wave washed over her. Her whole body shuddered as the intensity drained away. She started to lower herself towards me. "No. Charles." I whispered in her ear.

She pushed up and nodded. "Thank you Geoffrey. That was most satisfying," she acknowledged, politely, if breathlessly. "Thank you too, Charles. You are too kind to me." And, discreetly disengaging from my cock, she cuddled up to her husband. "Thank you, Lucy. Would you like another turn with Geoff or..." She kissed Charles. "Would you prefer Lucy to carry on, or may I take over?"

His eyes opened wide in surprise as Lucy pressed more firmly on his prostate. "Good lord!" He exclaimed. Megan lifted the hand that had been stroking him and stared blankly for a moment. The pearly white fluid apparent on her wrist.

It wasn't exactly an orgasm, he later told me, but it was near enough and certainly better than nothing.

Megan caught Lucy's eye. "I don't think Geoff came in me. Do you want another turn?"

Lucy had me move to her side of the bed and lay behind her. The other two moved over to make room and there we were. Me behind Lucy. Charles next to her but facing his wife who was, in turn, facing him. Both women were caressing his body with their hands and breasts.

"Remember what I said when you asked me, on Sunday, what my role in your household was." She reminded me. "I am yours to use whenever and however you want." She pushed her gorgeous little tush back into my groin. "Fuck me. Don't try to make me come. Just use me like a wank toy."

Perhaps you'll think less of me when I admit that I did exactly as she'd suggested. I reached for the bottle she had been using that was on the bedside cabinet (I assumed that with little foreplay she may have needed a bit of supplementary lubrication) and applied a palm-full to my cock. Laying back behind her, I eased inside and began humping into her tight warm glove. Charles had to be aware that the woman currently fisting his cock was simultaneously being fucked from behind by the man his wife had just ridden. I thought that he summed up the situation quite succinctly. "Dear God, can this day get any stranger?!"

I lasted perhaps four minutes before I felt the urgency build in my balls. Lucy must have sensed my instinctive change of pace and clenched her cunt muscles even tighter. That finished me. "Oh! Fuck! Lucy!" I groaned as I spurted inside her, pressing my belly hard against her soft sweet cheeks.

We lay still in that position for a few moments until I slipped out and she turned to face me. "Thank you, Geoff," was all she said. I understood. She had chosen to repay my affection for her by giving herself to me. Every time I used her, it was a sign that I respected and appreciated her gift. Odd though it may seem, there was a Lucy logic to it that made sense; but a warped sense that needed navigating carefully.

We spent another five minutes, we four, quietly regaining our breath before helping Megan get her husband into their shower and then leaving them while we attended to ourselves. After our showers, I joined them for a light and a surprisingly not at all awkward lunch before I left to collect Marie from work.

Charles and I had chatted in his sitting room as the two women worked in the kitchen; I know, typical males. In our defence, Charles is ninety and I was a guest. Anyway, during our chat he reassured me that he was less concerned than ever about his wife and I having sex. He'd just seen her inhaling my cock and riding me. As far as he was concerned, nothing in the way we'd behaved made him feel insecure in their relationship. He intended to regard future intimacy between us as being comparable with her visiting a spa or a therapist. His wife returned to him, content and relaxed, and he had no fear for their marriage.

He also referred to my relationship with Lucy. "She loves you, you know, old man," he advised me. "Megan admires you. She respects you. She's even quite fond of you. But, Lucy." He regarded me carefully. "She's actually in love with you. Tread carefully."

I acknowledged his concern, while admitting that she had a special place in my heart too. His contented smile convinced me that she'd made a place in his heart as well. We shared a look; how her husband could have left such an exciting, vibrant and loving wife was a mystery to both of us.

We'd moved on to other topics when the women arrived with lunch. They had put together a salad of smoked salmon, pasta, cucumber, radish, tomato and shredded lettuce with a dill and cream cheese dressing. Megan took care to ensure that they both ate a well balanced diet.

Marie looked surprisingly flustered when I met her outside the charity shop that afternoon. My first thought was that, somehow, that morning I had crossed into my wife's discomfort zone. She must have noticed my concern. ""Don't be silly, dear. I've already spoken to Megan. You and I are fine." She shook her head, apparently annoyed with herself. "It's Jo's birthday on Saturday and I need to get her a card and a present. I've been putting it off and I still have no idea what to get her."

"There's the gin shop just round the corner. They also sell other spirits," I observed. "What about a bottle of really good Trinidad rum?"

Marie considered. "I'll pop into the card shop if you go and scout out some candidates."

Now, If there's one thing I'm capable of, it's browsing in booze shops, so I toddled happily off on my mission. When my wife finally joined me in the gin emporium, I was deliberating between two bottles; an Angostura Rum 1919 or a Jung & Wulff Rum - Trinidad No.1.

"I like that label," she observed, helpfully picking the dearest of the two. "Is it expensive?"

"Not compared to those over there." I pointed at the shelf opposite. "They are in the hundreds. This." I raised the bottle of Jung and Wolff. "Is about eighty pounds and apparently." I inspected the label. "It tastes of toasted cinnamon, cumin seeds and zesty orange with a subtle vegetal oak richness." That last part was beyond my understanding.

"Is that too expensive for Jo?" She asked, hesitantly.

"I'd rather this than a bottle of supermarket rum from a factory in Slough. When were you planning on giving it to her?" I asked.

"Well, that's another thing," she complained. "She should have been one of the students for our language class tomorrow night." That was our code for Marie's friends visiting for carnal purposes. "But her son is visiting and taking her out for a meal tomorrow so we'll have to find someone else. On the other hand, it's our girls' night on Friday so we can make it a birthday party for her."

We had paid for the J&W Rum and left the store when a rather naughty thought occurred to me, and I freely admit to being both deeply ashamed and inordinately proud of it at the same time. "Why not ask Tony if we can rent the upstairs room at The Black Swan for a couple of hours," I suggested. "That way you can have a proper birthday party in private and we could see how it might work for our wedding."

"Isn't a bit big for just us seven girls? Or, I suppose nine if Wendy and Jane come along too."

"I was thinking of popping along as well, if I'm welcome," I told her, mischievously. "I thought that I might also invite some friends. You know, for a bigger audience for the birthday girl's special treat." I gave special a very sleazy emphasis.

"You wouldn't!" She gasped in astonished horror a moment later, as she realised what I was proposing.

"It's her fantasy," I reminded her. "At our age, when would she ever get the chance again?"

"She'd be mortified. What if she gets stage fright and can't go on?" Marie protested. "Then she'll feel as though she's let everyone down."

"What if she doesn't, and she gets the chance to give a live sex performance in front of total strangers as well as her friends," I countered. "This has been her fantasy since she saw that one in Amsterdam when she was in her twenties. You and I, along with our friends, could make it happen, this week. Her life-long unfulfilled dream; why would we not?"

I understood Marie's reluctance. Despite my enthusiasm, I wasn't oblivious to all the things that might go wrong. Our audience needed to be discreet; the setting private and the atmosphere warm and intimate. If this was going to happen, I had three days to arrange it. Grand: I enjoyed a challenge.

"Who would you invite?" Marie asked. Aha! She was considering it.

"All your friends will be there, of course, including Margie and Sue, Charles if he can make it, Wendy and Jane, Ken and his wife, Mike and his two ladies and our student friends. Not quite twenty in the audience."

"That's a lot of people," she mused.

"All the better," I countered.

"What about you?" It was a reasonable question. A solo performance was okay in principle, but that wasn't Jo's fantasy. She needed a sex partner, a performing cock, me.

"I think I'm okay with it," I replied. "I've given business critical presentations in front of important clients, academics, ministers. Some to groups of a hundred or more. This, in front of friends, actually seems less intimidating; for now at least."

"Just when I think I have your measure, my love," she smiled at me. "You surprise me once again." She touched my cheek, fondly. "Don't ever stop."

I was slightly distracted driving home, making a mental list of what needed to be done by Friday. Then something Marie had said registered. "You said that Jo should have been with us tomorrow," I recalled. "Who will be coming, then?"

"Well, it should have been Jo and Kate. Then Megan and Sam, then Angie and Lucy and then, of course, we have to fit in Margie and Sue." She frowned in frustration. "But you sleep with Angie and me regularly. And Lucy almost as often, it seems. You only just fucked Megan this afternoon and Margie and Sue over the weekend." She tutted to herself. "Angie's getting quite vexed at the way your random copulations are messing up her spreadsheet." She gave me a wry smile across the car. "Little Geoffrey's been a busy boy just lately. Not that I'm complaining," she added quickly, in case I misunderstood. "I'm more than content that you're not neglecting me."