Geoff and Marie; Geoff The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my drink and pointed to the kitchen clock. "Sam, if you please." I held my hand out to her and pulled her gently to me for an innocent kiss. "Kate, Marie, we'll see you in a little while." And I led my svelte, blonde paramedic back to the main bedroom.

She gasped as I opened the door. The room was lit exclusively by candle-light; the flickering warmth of their flame enhancing the musky aroma of the scented oils in the wax melts. I'd chosen a specific mix at the garden centre with Marie. Cinnamon, ylang ylang and jasmine. It was a warm sensual blend that I wanted to be unique to us. There was more too.

"Take off your robe and lay face down on the bed," I instructed her. She pulled back the duvet. When I came up to light the candles, I'd been surprised to see that Marie had replaced my beach towel with a soft throw. It was much nice than the towel so I was content to leave it. I reached for the bottle of massage oil that I'd had prepared. It had my three scents mixed in the same proportions.

"Just relax," I told a bemused Sam. "This isn't about sex, it's about sensation. Though there may be a bit of sex too," I added as an afterthought. She giggled into the pillow.

Stripping off, I sat on the bed and took her left foot, kissing it and then beginning to massage the oil into her skin, one gorgeous little toe at a time. It took me five minutes to work my way to her knee and then I started on her right foot fifteen minutes later, I was astride her thighs gently massaging the cleft between her glorious bum cheeks. She squealed in surprise as my well oiled finger slipped easily into her anus. She didn't protest though, just snuggling back down with a contented sigh. One that was repeated as I moved higher and began to massage her buttocks themselves.

As I moved higher, my cock rubbed tantalisingly into the recently lubricated crevice. She stiffened slightly, probably suspicious of my intentions. She was correct, to an extent, though it was her vagina that I invaded, for now at least.

As I worked the tension out of the muscles of Sam's back and shoulders, I used my body to provide the motion, rather than my arms, thus fucking her at the same languid pace as my massage. It was my intention to be erotic rather than exhilarating, to begin with.

When I was content that her back was thoroughly attended to, I had her turn over and began again. An hour after we entered the bedroom I was again slowly fucking her, only now I was massaging her breasts as I did so. The combination of my slicked fingers on her nipples and my slicked cock in her vagina brought her to a beautifully gentle climax, similar to Lucy's. There was no writhing or screaming just a wave of shudders washing over her followed by a deep sigh of contentment.

I moved to the top of the bed and got Sam to lay against me as I continued my massage on her arms. The combination of her orgasm and the continued tactile sensation had her head dropping as she began to slip into sleep.

"Relax, child," I whispered. "I'm here. You are safe and warm and loved. Just relax in my arms. Are you at peace here?" I asked her, speaking very softly.

"Sooo nice," she mumbled, taking a deep breath that did fascinating things to her boobs.

"Remember this feeling, my voice, the scent of this room. Remember how relaxed and content you are. Breathe in and smell this fragrance. I created it just for you. When you smell it you can use that scent to lead you here. Your safe place; your quiet place. Even if it's just five minutes, you can re-centre yourself; regain your calm and deal with your feeling."

" 'Kay, Geoff. C'n do that," she slurred. "So sleepy though. So...." And she drifted off.

I managed to pull the quilt over us without disturbing her. It wasn't cold in the room but I wanted her to feel swaddled, loved. We lay like that for quarter of an hour or so before she stirred. She snuggled into me. "That might have been the nicest sex I've ever had. Not the sweatiest, or the biggest orgasm but just... lovely." She checked my expression to see if she'd offended me. Relieved, she smiled. "Even now, I feel as though I'm floating." She turned and hugged me. Then after a long tender kiss asked, "Did you try to hypnotise me? I remember what you said, so it can't have worked. Pity really." She shrugged her shoulders in resignation. "It would have been nice."

We lay like that for a while longer, just revelling in the contact of our bodies, before taking a shower together to take off the remaining oils from her skin: I didn't want her clothes ruining when she dressed to go home. We were getting dried when she realised. "You didn't come!" She gasped. "Oh God! I'm So sorry; I never thought."

"Hush now sweetheart," I consoled her. "Marie has her own plans for me tonight. Anyway," I laughed to myself. "Most men would give a testicle to have touched you the way that I have tonight. I'm more than content."

She seemed to accept my word and we went downstairs together. Marie and Kate were just opening a bottle of wine when we joined them, Sam accepting half a glass before sitting next to me on the sofa, leaning her head on my shoulder. Kate looked at her daughter, intrigued. "Pleasant evening, love?" She asked.

"So nice," Sam replied. "I can't actually describe how I feel." She gave me a wry smile. "Angie told us about her happy place. Geoff even tried to do the same for me but it didn't take."

Marie looked at me with concern. I shook my head. "Go on," I said. "The box is on the table."

She reached forward to pick up a small square box, the sort rings and such come in. She passed it to Sam. Sam looked at me for guidance. "Open it," I told her. It was a slender silver chain with a locket. Pretty enough but nothing spectacular. I reached round and helped her to fasten it around her neck.

"Thank you?" She said. Not understanding yet the nature of the gift and why she got one, yet her mum didn't.

"Open the locket, dear," Marie suggested as Kate looked on, quietly fascinated by the exchange. Sam obediently opened the locket and gasped in surprise as she released the signature scent that we'd created for her. She shut her eyes. "I'm there," she breathed. "The memory. So intense; so real."

Marie explained to Kate while I accepted a weepy, happy embrace from Sam. "Geoff gave Sam a special sexy massage with scented oils. We had the same scent combination filling our bedroom for her tonight." Kate nodded in understanding as Marie continued. "We've put a wax with that scent inside her locket. If she's feeling overwhelmed then, when she can find a moment alone, hopefully just being able to open the charm and experience that unique blend will trigger the memory of being warm and safe and loved."

"Thank you; both of you," Sam sniffled gratefully.

"This isn't a cure, Sam," I warned her. "I'm not a therapist. I'm just someone who cares, doing whatever I can to help you keep it together until you accept that you need to speak to a professional."

She glanced at her mother; this was obviously not the first conversation along these lines. "What about you Marie?" Sam asked. "Am I being foolish?"

My wife shook her head. "Not foolish," she decided. "But perhaps ill judged. You need help. Your mum, us, the rest of your friends, we're all here for you but we're just well meaning amateurs. We wouldn't be anyone's first choice to deal with a physical injury. Nor should we be for emotional wounds."

Sam sighed. "I just feel so weak and selfish taking valuable time from those who need it more." She saw the expression on my face, and Marie's and Kate's. She huffed in resignation. "All right, I'll start looking tomorrow. There's an occupational health advisor at work. I'll speak to her as soon as I can."

The evening wound down. We laughed as Kate and Marie shared curated stories about their friends until, the wine finished, they kissed us both goodbye.

As we walked back inside after waving them off, we shared our relief that mother and daughter had been able to relax and enjoy our evening. I caught my wife yawning. "Let's leave the washing up and go straight to bed," I suggested. I nodded at her chest, "Those boobs aren't going to massage themselves."

+++++++++++++++++

The story will continue soon, but this seemed like a natural break. Will our hero organise a live sex show? Will Jo agree? Find out in the next ridiculous episode. Cumming soon. ( See what I did there?)