All Comments on 'Geoff and Marie Share the Love'

by OnlyInMyMind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OldGuy1946OldGuy1946over 1 year ago

Looking forward to more adventures with these people. Maybe Ben helping out in other ways? Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am conflicted; I had thought of rating it a 4 for the looonnnnggg (long!) interplay of dialogue utilized in arranging what is in essence a simple harem (the wives or concubines of a polygamous man--in this case Marie's consenting friends and possibly Jane, one of Geoff's) and a "haremlik" (the part of the house reserved for women--in this case the haremlik would be Geoff and Marie's entire house, where all would meet for consensual sex)...all the while establishing that Marie is not manipulating/setting up Geoff for her later forays into sundry extramarital activities with other men. Geoff is to be the only male/cock-of-the-walk allowed to fuck the "chosen" women, facing that daunting task all on his own. Poor guy.

But then I decided that the long set-up was essential to firmly establish the psychological states of all the players in order that the (anticipated) activities in later chapters would have a believable basis for existence. True character delineation requires attention to detail in various contexts, and that is what has been given. I am therefore expecting that the "coming attractions" of all the parties will involve considerably more nuance and extensive involvement in the lives of each participant--and not just the physical "wham bam thank you m'am" simple acts of fucking.

So, a definite rating of 5 out of 5 on this tale so far, given with the hope succeeding chapters will be just as good...or even better. Thanks for this--not only for the intricacy of the plot development but in particular for making the players so clearly representative of people our age. Kudos and more please!

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

Your stories are always funny, sexy, sweet and interesting. I will never tire of Geoff and Marie. They are going on quite an adventure and I am glad to read about their sexual exploits. 5 stars.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really hopeful you write more on this.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Dude for a humour and satire piece this raises some intriguing moral and philosophical questions though good humour often does that and satire should though often not so much well written and though I don't see the odds of any kind of realism the underlying questions are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyInMyMind@OnlyInMyMind
Although I'm retired with a little time to spend writing for fun, I still have a busy life. A few readers have commented that some of my stories stop too abruptly. I'm genuinely sorry if that spoils your enjoyment, but I just don't always have the time to explore all the mot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES