Geoff And Marie's Busy Week

Story Info
Can a retired couple's plan for sharing hubby work?
21.4k words
4.7
4.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

List of main characters.

Geoff - retired materials scientist. Mid-sixties. 5'10", ex amateur rugby player, still swims, runs and walks to keep fit. More than adequately equipped to satisfy his wife...

Marie - retired modern languages lecturer. Same age as her husband, Geoff. 5'2" voluptuous build, with D cup breasts and proportionate bum and hips. Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin inherited from her French grandmother.

Angie - possibly retired mathematician (may still be involved in intelligence gathering, she won't discuss her work). Early sixties. 5'10", slender athletic build. Firm B cup breasts, brown hair and famously dirty mind.

Mike - research biochemist. Mid-fifties. 6'1", also rugby player. Good looking for his age.

Other characters appearing for the first time in this episode will be introduced accordingly.

All of the characters engaging in sexual activity in this story are over 40.

The events that bring us to this point in the saga are documented as follows:

My Daughter's Panties

Geoff And Marie Watch Porn

Geoff And Marie Do Sexual Maths

Geoff And Marie's Lazy Sunday

===========================

Hi, I'm Geoff. I previously described how my wife and I spent our lazy Sunday. In this episode I shall relate what transpired subsequently. Right, that's used up my quota of big words for today. On with the tale;

Monday

I woke up about eight o'clock on Monday morning, happily sandwiched, naked, between my wife, Marie, and her best friend, Angie, also both naked. As with yesterday, my early morning stiffy was lodged comfortably between two adorable bum cheeks, though today they were my wife's. My hand, which had been draped over her waist when I awoke, obviously made a bee-line for her boobs once I was conscious.

"Down tiger," Marie sighed reluctantly. "I promised I'd open up this morning."

"Hur, hur," I grunted. "That was what I was hoping you'd say."

"You know I meant the shop and not my legs, you idiot. Now I need to get ready. Play with Angie for a bit. She should see you right."

Now, if you were too impatient to read the stories in order, that might not have made too much sense. So I'll explain a little, but this is all you're getting.

My wife and I now have an active sex life; her six best friends, 'the girls', don't. Marie wants me to 'service' them. On Saturday night, while slightly drunk we, that is Angie, came up with a cunning plan to make that happen: I'll come back to the plan later. To 'test' the plan it was necessary to take Angie upstairs so that she could pleasure my wife, then Marie and I both fucked Angie senseless.

On Sunday, between bouts of sex, I came up with some rules-of-engagement so that this new arrangement didn't destroy my marriage. The relevance of the rules at this moment is that we may only have sex with one of the girls with our spouse's knowledge and approval. And that was what my wife had just granted me.

"Angie," I crooned in her ear as I rolled over to lodge Little Geoffrey in Sunday's bum crack. "Do you want to play hide the sausage? Marie said we could." I thought that adding a titty grope too might help sell the prospect, even though my wife had managed to resist.

"Mmm, that's how a girl wants to wake up," she purred, rubbing her buttocks into my groin. The week was getting off to a good start! "But." Oh fuck, there's always a 'but'. "I'm afraid I have stuff to do today, so you'll have to see if Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters are free.

Marie was in the en-suite so Angie sloped off to the family bathroom for a shower leaving me sulking in bed. Still, I'd lost count of my orgasms since Friday evening so I couldn't complain too much.

By the time I'd finished in the bathroom and descended clean, shaved and smelling sweeter, both girls were almost ready to leave. Marie had bacon and eggs with toast and marmalade to follow ready for me at the table, while Angie passed me a cup of tea.

"This is very domestic," I enthused. I turned to Marie and nodded towards her friend. "I thought we were keeping her."

"Sorry, sweetheart. Angie has commitments. We've arranged to meet up again soon though."

I looked suspiciously at Angie. Was she really a spook or was she just winding us, or just me, up?

The girls left at the same time, both giving me a big hug and proper kiss as they left. Then I went back to my breakfast. Once I was done and the kitchen was tidy, I turned my attention to the bedroom. I stripped the bed and took all the linens to the utility room and put them in the machine for a hot wash. They might even need two cycles...

I left the mattress uncovered to air for a few hours and checked the rest of the house. A bit of upholstery cleaner got rid of a few marks from the sofa and we were as good as new.

I pondered for a while and decided to take the bus into town. I checked out a couple of stores and then bought two of the best king-sized mattress protectors I could find, along with an additional couple of sets of bed linen. Now let me be clear. I like sex, but it can often be a bit... moist and sticky.

I hauled my purchases to the charity shop that Marie volunteered at and cadged a lift home when she finished her shift. After lunch she helped me make our bed with the new protector over the mattress and then we put the other protector on the king size bed in the second bedroom.

Marie looked at me apprehensively. "I know this was my idea. And I still want us, you, to do it: To have sex with my friends. But preparing like this makes it seem much more real."

"I know." I tried to reassure her, "That's why I decided to do this now. But none of this commits us to anything; it just starts to put what we're planning to do into perspective."

At that moment my smart-phone rang. Yes I'm old but I have a teenage grandson and that's the only way they communicate. The caller identified himself as Craig and said that he'd been asked to contact me about joining a trial.

I'd completely forgotten that Mike, who I used to play rugby with, had asked a colleague at his pharmaceutical company to add me to a pre-release trial of their second generation erection enhancer. Craig invited me to an induction session on Wednesday for candidates to replace drop-outs from the original volunteers. I agreed.

I'd also forgotten that Marie and Angie had been flirting with Mike and me so much in and on the way back from the pub that I only got a chance to mention in passing that he and I had been talking about erection enhancers, and I didn't mention at the time that he had offered to sign me up for the trial. Marie was NOT happy. She went off one one because I hadn't consulted her and I had, supposedly, ignored her feelings about medicalising natural human processes. I tried to explain that I had only invited Mike to lunch to get his advice on vitamin supplements and the like, but she wouldn't listen: apparently I was just making up pathetic excuses.

The day was taking a definite downturn. Marie went all moody and continental on me and I was getting pissed off because this was me doing my best to do what she wanted, and I was the one getting grief. So I gave her a choice.

I pointed out that our plan was for two of her six friends to visit us on a designated evening and while I fucked one, Marie would have sex with the other. Then we'd swap partners. Then we'd swap again; only this time Marie and I would fuck while the other two girls could pleasure each other if they wanted. That's why I bought linens for both bedrooms.

I was really annoyed so I explained my thinking in a reasoned tone. "If you seriously expect a man cruising towards his seventies to properly fuck three women in one evening, without chemical help, then you are totally fucking delusional." Okay, it wasn't that reasoned but I was really pissed off.

"I don't want an answer now." I said. "And I'm not having this argument. I'm going to pick Colin up from school in a minute." He's our grandson. "When I get back you can decide. Either we go ahead with this ridiculous plan that I never wanted to be a part of in the first place; or we drop it now and go back to being an ordinary couple just having sex with each other: or possibly never again, looking at your expression.

Obviously, for the next couple of hours all discussion of matters sexual was off the table. Marie helped Colin with his French homework, then I took over to explain the difference between weight and mass for science. Linda, our daughter, his mum, was taking him to the cinema that evening so we only saw her briefly when she called to collect him. She might have stayed longer but I'm fairly sure she sensed an atmosphere and thought better of it. It says something that she would rather sit through Pearl and Dean's adverts at the cinema than spend an extra ten minutes with her parents.

After they had left I wandered into the living room and started scrolling through the TV guide. Marie eventually joined me. I acknowledged her, but didn't speak. I got a feeling that any comment, at all, from me would be dissected, analysed and found wanting.

"Say something then," she snapped.

"Okay," I replied. "Which would you rather watch, The News or House Of Games?"

"You know what I meant," she almost snarled.

"Do you know?" I responded. "I don't think that I do. I was willing to join a trial of a brand new drug, that I only need because you have this insane idea that my cock is the sexual equivalent of a charitable food bank: But do I get any thanks? Do I fuck! I just get attitude.

"I asked Mike out for a drink to get his opinion on vitamins and supplements to help a man in his sixties have better sex. He offered the trial place. You and Angie were both too drunk to talk sense to on the way home and we spent the rest of the time until you left this morning playing sex games with your mate or asleep.

"So, if my little Mediterranean princess isn't happy, the answer is simple. You ring Angie and tell her this weekend was a one-off and will never happen again. I will ring Craig and tell him I won't need his fucking drug after all, and the girls will have to find their own source of cock: Because you're having a tantrum.

"Now, I'm off to the pub. At least people will talk to me in a civil tone of voice there. Good job we made the bed in the spare room. I assume that's where I'll be sleeping for the foreseeable future. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

And I left.

I spent a couple of hours at the pub, though I only had two pints. I wasn't there to get hammered, just to calm down. The problem Marie and I have is reflected in our fields of study. She is about language; she can translate complex emotions by choosing the right words so that the true meanings are transferred between folks with no common tongue. I admire that. But sometimes she thinks that words can tell you everything.

I am a scientist; I don't trust just words to tell me what I need to know; people have their own agendas: They use words to aggrandise themselves or for mischief, profit or power. I need data; evidence.

Marie's concerns about new drugs were valid in part, but had been blown up by half truths and downright lies on the internet. I had gone to a biochemist who actually understood the science and was familiar with the data and I asked for his advice. How did that work out for me? I was sat on my own in the pub while my wife was at home hating me.

I looked at my watch. Half past eight. Honestly, I couldn't face another pint so I strolled home. I took out my key and opened the door; at least she hadn't changed the locks. I resisted the temptation to call out, "Hi, honey. I'm home." Probably too soon for that. I settled for, "It's only me."

No reply, but there was a light on in the living room so I looked in. Marie was kneeling on the floor in the centre of the room, hands in her lap, facing the door. When I moved forwards to see what was going on, she bent her head as if in prayer. What the fuck?

"I'm sorry," she said quietly, straightening up. "I'm not going to ask you to spank me the way you did Angie yesterday, that was a game. This is too serious."

She looked angry, but at herself. "I have spent decades of my life campaigning for women's right to control their own bodies and reproductive choices. But the first time I am confronted by you, a man, making a similar choice, I abuse you. If nothing else, that was total hypocrisy. Again, I'm so sorry.

"You have been nothing but supportive of my wish to make my friends happy, even though you've had your own concerns. I know the thought of having other women in your bed must have intrigued you, but you've always been more worried about damaging our marriage and resisted all the way.

"I am genuinely worried that this drug may damage you somehow but, if you give your word that you have considered the risks, I will leave the decision with you. Can you accept my apology?"

I held out my hand and helped her to her feet. "Thank you. That was the most sincere apology I've ever heard. Of course, I accept. But why did you decide to make it like that? On your knees?"

She thought before she replied. "When we were playing submissive spanky games with Angie, I didn't... engage with it the way she did, but I did feel different. I had chosen to give control to you because I trust you and I was... content.

"I was a bitch to you this afternoon, when you didn't deserve it so I decided to show you how much I regretted it. I decided to kneel in front of you to show the same respect today. I trust you. I should have trusted your decision. I needed you to see, as well as hear the words, how sorry I am."

She looked carefully at me. "Tomorrow morning we either do or do not make those telephone calls. I've forfeited the right to choose," she said. "Do you want me to call Angie?"

Honestly, I wasn't sure. Was this just the first of many arguments that we could avoid by just ditching the whole dumb idea? She looked stricken when I didn't respond straight away, but she said nothing as I weighed up the risks. I was balancing my marriage, my wife's happiness and my health against unknown outcomes. Even Angie admitted that her super-brain couldn't predict what would happen if we went ahead.

I took a deep breath. "Fuck it! Let's just do it. I love you and if I get to fuck four, five or even all six of your friends to make you happy, I'd be insane not to. You must understand, though. If my enthusiasm for having sex with your friends starts to make you doubt my love for you, you have to tell me and we have to stop.

"In return, if I think that you are becoming emotionally over-attached to one or more of the women you are fucking. We stop. Are we agreed?"

She stepped up and put her arms around me. "Agreed. Now, do you want to come upstairs and let me give you a more... intimate apology? I seem to remember that you were rejected twice this morning. That doesn't seem fair. As you aren't going to be in the spare bed tonight after all, I could practice those oral sex techniques that Angie showed me on you."

As we made our way upstairs I told Marie that I needed the bathroom before we did anything else and Marie asked if I had ever considered 'water-sports'. For a confused moment I puzzled over why we were suddenly discussing paddle-boarding as a prelude to sex. Then I got the reference.

"Where the fuck did that come from?" I asked, stunned. After all, she'd never seen anything dirtier than Game Of Thrones until last month.

"You showed me how to access porn safely on the internet and I've found sites that describe and show people using piss in sex games," she replied airily. "If you have a bladder full of beer and you want to try, then I'm willing to submit as part of my atonement."

"But do you find that arousing?" I asked.

She was silent while she thought carefully. "I didn't at the time, but now I wonder if I might like to try one day. Maybe not now, unless you want to."

"No. Not today." I said, "This gorgeous brunette with big boobs has promised me a blow-job to remember. Let's revisit this conversation another day."

In the bathroom I unloaded my two pints of craft beer down the toilet bowl, rather than over my wife, then, after giving little (not that little) Geoffrey a good shake and a wash, I went to the bedroom, to find Marie sitting naked on our bed. She gestured for me to go to her and it seemed rude not to, so I did.

She smiled at me as she started to unbuckle my belt. "Do you enjoy it when your wife wants only to submit and to pleasure you?"

"To be honest," I replied. "It's pretty much freaking me out." She looked at me quizzically. "Well," I said, a bit defensively, "It's not something I'm used to, I don't understand the boundaries and I know it isn't a role that particularly turns you on."

By now she had my trousers unfastened and had them and my underwear around my ankles. I stepped out and pulled my polo shirt off. We were both naked and little Geoff was getting bigger.

"I understand," she said. "Games later; sex now." She started by licking my shaft from base to tip.

Now, Marie has never shied away from sucking my cock, and I had never had anyone better to use as a comparison, until Angie the previous morning. Angie has always been hugely competitive so, when it came to oral sex, she had to be the best; and she was; she was Olympic standard. Fortunately she was also a generous friend who gave my wife a master-class (mistress-class?) only twenty four hours ago.

Marie was a quick learner. Rather than going straight down on me, as I would have been delighted with previously, now she tormented me; licking along my length; vacuuming my balls into her mouth and moulding them with her tongue. Eventually, when I was about to burst with exquisite frustration, she took me in her mouth and massaged my bulb with her tongue. Then she, literally, swallowed me. Her nose was pressed up against my belly and my balls were on her chin. Where the fuck my cock was, I truly could not imagine. But it felt fucking amazing.

It felt good but, on the other hand, it sounded awful; all I could hear was her choking and gagging as she worked me back and forth into her throat but I couldn't pull away: she wouldn't let go of me. At last she slackened her hold on my hips and I pulled out of her mouth. Covered in pints of drool.

She looked up at me, almost shyly, as if seeking approval. I wasn't going to make her ask. "That was fucking amazing. Now I want to taste you."

Some people think that this is such a cliché: Woman sucks man, man sucks woman, then they fuck. If I had put my cock into Marie at that moment, I would have come before I was halfway in. So not only was I giving my wife pleasure, and I love going down on her anyway, but I was giving myself a moment to recover in order to extend our love-making.

Normally I would have laid between her thighs to kiss her cunt, but we seemed to be pushing boundaries of late, so I got her to roll onto her belly with her bum raised. If you have never gone down on your woman like this, do it at least once if only for the view. My view was spectacular. My wife's glorious round arse with her truly adorable vulva peeking between her cheeks. It gave me an almost spiritual joy to behold.

I started with her labia, acknowledging her clit but not over-stimulating it, and then moving to her anus. We've never really played bottom games before, but Marie's fascination tonight with... unconventional sex prompted me to experiment. Tonight I truly focussed my oral attention on that little sphincter though my hands were permanently up to mischief elsewhere. Once I was satisfied she was happy with my efforts, I straightened up and and rubbed my cock at her front door.

"About fucking time," she gasped. "I was going to start without you."

"Oh, be quiet you randy old tart," I replied cheerfully as I slid completely into her. "If you're just going to complain, I won't do this."