George and Anna - Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George moaned and spanked her softly as the rested. His length lay against her ass, throbbing and glistening with her wetness. The soft candlelight illuminated the perfect view of her, spread and stretched for him, her lips beckoning him to fill her again. He chuckled, spreading her cheeks and watching her gape wider, a lewd display that he would never tire of. Anna just sighed into the sheets, still tingling with pleasure. "Why do you like that view so much?" she murmured, feeling the tingling the warm bedroom air on her sensitive lips. George smiled to himself as he gripped his slick cock in one hand, pumping his hand up and down his long length in slow, firm strokes. "it's just incredible babe... So inviting and sexual in the most raw, primal way" he said, as his knuckles grazed against her tender pussy as he jerked off slowly, caressing her ass with his other hand. She squeezed her legs against his waist in wordless encouragement, rocking back ever so slightly. "Tell me when you're going to cum babe" she purred, enjoying showing off for him. There was something about being his view as he stroked his thick cock, muttering to himself and groaning as his hand moved faster and faster, that turned her on in such a different way to anything else.

George wanted to make the moment last all night and just keep her in position for as long as he could, but it was just too sexy to hold back. His body ached for release, a primal desire to give her his cum. "fuck... Babe..." he gasped, twitching right on the cusp of orgasm. Before he could say another word, Anna had turned around and swallowed his member deeply, cradling his balls in one hand. Her tongue flicked over his tip as his shaft swelled, his cock throbbing against her lips until finally releasing in an orgasm that made George shake all over. Thick streams of cum filled her mouth and coated her tongue, as Anna gently massaged his balls and shaft, prolonging his pleasure. His moans were reduced to incoherent ramblings as Anna kept going, not releasing him from her lips until she had every last drop.

George was still panting, heart pounding and vision fuzzy when Anna returned from the restroom, grinning proudly as she slid into bed. George rolled over and brought her into his arms, kissing her neck and sighing contentedly as they spooned. "You are simply incredible, you know that right?" he mumbled sleepily. His crotch pressed against her peachy behind, his still-hard cock nestled between her ample cheeks. Anna smiled, satisfied as she wiggled back against him "You aren't so bad yourself babe." It wasn't long before his breathing slowed and settled into a soothing rhythm against her neck. "I love you so much" he said softly, half asleep as his member finally subsided. "I love you too" she whispered back, relaxing in his strong arms with his body pressed against hers. Thoughts of the weekend ahead swirled in her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

12