George and His Tuition Teacher Pt. 01

Story Info
George finds a supernatural way to control his teacher.
2.1k words
4.05
14.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be relieved now. Finally getting a seat in college after not doing well in the board exams is really lucky, I would say."

George was indeed happy as his friend said. He was very much relieved that he got a seat in a Tier-2 college. He was not a bright student and worse he neither belonged to the back bench group nor the bullying group. He just hung in the middle. He looked very ill during the final exams due to the pressure. Finally as expected, he got very low marks and due to his father's friend he fortunately got a seat in this college.

A few months later, George's parents found out that he had no chance in clearing Maths paper looking at his assessment marks. He did not even cross the one-digit mark.

"Enough is enough. You come with me today evening. I know a good and STRICT Maths teacher. That should bring some change," Cyril, George's father ordered.

As all students, George also did not understand his father's intentions.

"Even I know that studies are not my forte. How can he not understand that by this time?" George thought.

They travelled 5 kms and reached the house. The door was locked and George was expecting a grumpy old man who is frustated with his life (Who will be not after teaching Math?????). But to his surprise, a very young lady opened the door.

"Hi, I am Meera. You must be George," she held her hand out.

Meera was roughly 3 years elder to him and very much good looking. She was dressed in simple clothes, a red cotton saree.

George gave his hand and got a firm and cold handshake from her. She had this pleasant smile across her face all the while. That gave George some excitement and hope, only to realise later it was only partly true.

Because the next few days, it was torture for him. He would reach the house by 6 PM after college and would return home by 10 or sometimes 11 PM. He had his dinner late everyday leading to stress and even more frustration. She insulted him everyday in every possible way, sometimes even going to extent of spanking him with a wooden stick. On rare occassions, she had even forced him to strip to his underwear and make him sit like that until he learns the concept. To his surprise fortunately, he seemed to be the only student in this tuition.

On one of such rare days, he was sitting in the steps in his underwear. He was crying thinking about his situation, not knowing the surprise that waited for him. It was dark and he felt someone near him.

"Now who is this?" George tried to cover his naked upper body with his hands thinking that he might be watched. To worsen the situation his clothes were with Meera in the house which was locked.

He repeated the question and this time he got a response.

"I am Kamton, The Sex Lord, possessing a ton of Kamasutras!" the voice beamed. But he heard only the voice and saw no person.

"What? Is this some kind of prank?" his voice was trembling.

"No my unfortunate child. I am who I am. The God of Love, Cupid might have failed you. But I am going to give you a golden chance. Use it NOW!" that was the end of the strange voice. Rain started to pour.

The door opened finally and Meera called George in. She looked at his wet state and gave his clothes to change.

"I am going to bath. Change your clothes and study until I come out. Understood?" Meera spoke in an indifferent tone.

"Yes," Goerge said in a shiver.

"Is this rain is what Kamton or whoever meant?" he thought disappointed.

After few minutes, he heard the loudest human scream.

Meera came running down the hall fearing something.

"What happened? What happened?" he asked the question twice.

"A fro... There is a frog in the bathroom," Meera said, for the first time letting her guard down in front of the boy.

"A frog?" he asked, thinking it must be a joke. "She shouted like this for a freaking frog?" he thought. Only then did he notice her state of clothing. Her naked body was separated from him with a thin cotton towel from the lower half of her boobs to upper half of her thighs. He could see her nipples pointed out through the towel. And she was all wet from head to toes.

"Man what a structure! She had been hiding this all along..." George thought.

"Hey!" Meera snapped at him and pulled her towel a bit higher to cover her cleavage, only to expose more of her shining and polished thighs.

"Show me the frog," George said noting the confidence in his voice for the first time.

He went inside the bathroom and he looked at her clothes hanging there. He saw the frog and it was quite big as the size of his palm, but definitely smaller than her boobs. The frog suddenly leapt out of the bathroom when he started to go near it. Both of them followed it.

Now the frog seemed to follow Meera. She ran and ran, and finally jumped up to the sofa. The towel did not come off surprisingly and George eyed the knot cuiously which held all the beauty and the secret. The frog too took a jump and now, George with his confidence reached for the sofa took the frog in his bare hands and threw it out of the door.

"Woah thank God..." Meera was coming to the normal state until the inevitable happened. Her towel magically came off.

There she was, the strict and dominating tuition teacher totally stark naked in front of George, the innocent student.

"Well, there you go boy!" that voice again... "Thank you GOD!" George whispered, still enchanted by the naked beauty standing in front of him. Her breasts were perfectly round as if drawn using a compass and the pussy... "Oh good Lord, I can tell it is soft and tender by just looking at it..." he thought.

"You dumb shit..." Meera began.

"You cannot remember anything you good-for-nothing, and you have the audacity to do this to your teacher?" Meera's veins in her temple would have burst out.

"I did not touch you. It came off by itself. What did I do?" George was now giving it back, shocking Meera who has seen George like this for the first time.

"Okay, let us settle this right here. You wait here..." she stormed off into her room and came back again in a blue saree.

"I am going to conduct a verbal te--" she stopped noticing that George was staring at her hip.

She had covered it so well, but still the saree's level went down as if wind was blowing against her. She did not realise that it was Kamton after all.

"For every wrong answer, you will remove one of your clothing. That is... you will get naked if you get two wrong answers..." she tried to speak strongly even while he was staring at her like that knowing that he is not wearing his underwear.

George somehow knew how it is going to end and immediately accepted the challenge. Meera was delighted that she is going to get her revenge sooner than she thought.

"But one condition..." George interrupted her thoughts.

"What?"

"If I tell the right answer, you have to take off one piece of your clothing..."

"No way."

"Are you afraid? So you accept that I am an intelligent boy right?"

"Oh how funny... Okay with your condition. Because you are going to walk naked to your house today."

"We will see. Let us begin."

"Boy, where does he get his confidence from?" Meera thought.

She asked a medium level trigonometry question first.

She waited and then passed a rough sheet to him.

"Maybe you want to do some calculations," she smirked.

George did not take the paper and shook his head. "I do not need this."

He gave the correct answer, listening to Kamton's voice.

Meera was shocked.

"I believe it is your turn..." George said, laughing hard mentally.

Meera had an angered expression and slowly removed her cotton saree. She tried to cover her cleavage by crossing her arms across her blouse.

"You know I have already seen that. No point in covering yourself. Be open!" George now laughed externally.

"You are so going down..." that was the last authoritative dialogue she told that day.

Next, she asked a very tough Differential question followed by an Integral question.

George casually told the correct answers and she was in her underwear now, her blouse and petticoat tossed aside lonely.

He was smiling proudly, looking at himself dominating for one time.

"You are cheating. This is not possible," the order in Meera's voice was totally gone now.

"Come on, dont cry. I do not have anything to cheat. Ask the next question. We can at least end this quickly..."

She asked a Probability and Statistics questions next and to her subdued shock, he scored right.

"Unbelievable..." Meera whispered, her revenge plan backfiring straight at her.

"Oh yeah, unbelievable alright. But now, it is time for you to show your titties to me," George was waiting eagerly. Seeing her unclothed when she is not aware is one thing, but seeing her remove her clothes gave a very hard erection to him.

"Please... lets us abort the deal," she was pleading.

"Are you removing or should I take them off for you?"

Even after this threat, she did not have the mind to move. George ran out of patience and gently unhooked the bra from behind. He slipped it off of her and saw those beautiful mangoes again. He pinched her nipples and Meera only then came to her senses.

"George, what are you doing?"

"Is this what you do to your teacher?" she bursted out in tears crossing her arms across her naked luscious breasts in shame.

"Sorry mam, but yes. This is what I do to teachers who boast about themselves and downgrade others all the time," he grinned.

He reached down quickly and tore away her panties revealing her wet pussy.

"What are you doing? I didn't even ask the question," she begged, trying to cover both her boobs and pussy.

"Oh come on. This is unavoidable. You were naked already."

She eyed her mobile which was near the table and was nearer to George.

He noticed her eyeing the mobile and quickly snatched it when she started to move towards it.

"Thank you for the idea," he smiled and took some pictures of her.

"What? George this is unacceptable. I am telling your father," she commanded.

"You tell. I will release this video right away," he was still grinning.

"No. Don't do that."

"Shouldn't I?"

"No. Please," she begged again.

"Then you will do as I say," he said.

George decided to stay there for the night, asking her to sleep nude. He told his parents that Meera asked her stay at her place since it got late for the class to get over.

He woke up before her. Infact he never slept all night due to the excitement. She woke up at around 8 AM.

"Bring two towels, one small and one medium. Translucent if possible..."

"What? Why?"

"Don't you want to get clothed?"

"But I have my set of clothes."

"Yes, but there is a reason. We are going out. Now do as I say," he ordered.

She brought two gray towels and he asked them to wrap the smaller one around her breasts and the larger one wrapped like a skirt.

"Give me your car keys," he asked her, intending to take her out to a supermarket far away from their area to avoid getting noticed.

"This is so embarrassing," she said while he was driving.

"Hope no one notices me through the window," she complained again and slid down the seat.

George saw a lorry up front and decided to do something interesting in this boring drive apart from having a semi nude girl in her car.

He raced ahead and went in parallel to the lorry. At the same time, he pulled the towel in an instant covering her naked boobs.

"Huh... What did you do? Give me back the towel," she almost cried.

The lorry honked multiple times acknowledging the act.

George laughed and gave her the towel.

He stopped at the supermarket to continue the fun with his arrogant and dominating tuition teacher.