George and Martha Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

"So, you had an ulterior motive. You wanted to get my panties off and your dick in me."

"Oh honey. That's a given. Don't you ever think I'm not ready and willing to slip you the love sausage. I think of making love to you most waking moments. Surely you can't think wrong of me because I desire you twenty four hours a day?"

I circled his neck, my face an inch in front of his.

"My God, Weezy was right, you are a panty dropper. Can you go again, or are you empty?"

I felt his dick twitch. I lay back with my legs spread and pointed straight up, telling him to put another load in my pussy. A request to which he fervently obliged. I couldn't seem to stop leaking that night, I had put on panties with a panty liner and I still soaked through. By bed it had stopped, thank God, I wasn't looking forward to cum dripping out of me all night.

Laying in his arms drifting off he asked me if I'd like him to fill me once more. I thumped him on the chest.

"You ass. You filled me with that damn firehose and I just stopped leaking. Now you want to go again? Not a chance Romeo, twice a night will have to do for now."

He hadn't slept at his place for almost a week. Each morning was the same. Make me coffee while I showered, pull me on the bed and feel me up between putting on bra, panties, and clothes. He knew I had a timeframe I needed to adhere to and never pushed to far. At 6:30 he'd come into the kitchen for more morning kisses and his favorites. He'd gotten familiar enough with auntie and Weezy that they got a hug as well when he left.

It being Friday we knew we'd have to go to his place for more clothes (and that damned book) then do some laundry at my place. I texted him just after four. Weezy and auntie wanted to take us for pizza. George protested saying no way were they paying for a meal, he would do it. I told him they could well afford it and he'd be insulting them by not allowing them to pay. It was after all their invitation.

It wasn't my night to close so I was upstairs when he arrived. I'd done some laundry and was folding when he walked through the door proclaiming, "honey I'm hooome." As he walked through the doorway between the kitchen and living room I met him with open arms. Kissing, hugging, grinding against him. He wondered if we had time for a little nooky before we had to leave. I opened my robe and slid his hand down the front of my boy shorts.

"Sorry baby, we don't, but all of this is yours when we get home. I'll be nice and wet for you by the time we get back. If you're a good boy and don't hit anyone I'll let you clean me up with your tongue before you put that monster inside me. What say you lover boy?"

"I say let's go eat so I can come home and eat. My balls weigh fifteen pounds."

"Oh they do not. I empty them nearly every night. Stop whining, let's go see what auntie and Weezy are up to."

With a little boy dejected face he said, "But I wanna whine. I'm horny and wanna be between your legs."

"And you will be, later on. Now pick your face up superman, the world awaits our genius."

We snickered and laughed all the way down the stairs and to the truck. The girls had chosen a relatively local joint, not known for an inviting locale, but the pizza was outstanding. A father/son success story from a less fortunate part of town. The ladies were at a table having a beer when we arrived. Since the area was predominately black there was more than one stare as we walked in. Weezy told George to ignore the ignorant fools as she called them.

The pizza was as I said, outstanding. The owner knew the three of us girls, I introduced him to my fiancé. A smile a mile wide came over his face.

"Engaged. I knew you weren't gonna wait around for me. Congratulations sweetheart. He looks like a fine upstanding young man."

I laughed at his comment. "Calvin, you're 67 years old and still married. What about Ginny?"

"Well, when she dies you can marry me then. I still got some git up and go left in my bones."

"Calvin, this man of mine has all the git up and go I can possibly handle, but thanks for the offer."

Weezy piped up. "I'm available." To which we all laughed.

As we finished our beers in walked three guys. I knew who they were and was waiting for trouble. It didn't take any time at all. It wasn't the two black guys who instigated it, it was the latino asking what George was doing in his hood. I watched Georges hand ball and put mine on his whispering "no hitting, you promised."

He whispered back, "he touches you I'll put him in the ground."

The two black guys were suddenly brave and approached the table. Weezy ended it. Out of her purse came a five shot S/W 38 special aluminum frame. They saw it and their faces went slack as she slid her hand under the table and spoke.

"You boys run along before I shoot your dicks off. And don't you be messin with my girl's fiancé no more. Now get your asses outa here before you piss me off."

To say they left in haste would be accurate. I leaned into George and kissed him whispering "your reward awaits superman."

Auntie ordered another round of beer. "With that out of the way lets get down to business."

George began telling them about what he knew. Dairy Land Power had built a new facility and was in need of another crew foreman. Preferably younger so he could be trained to take over as supervisor within five years, or sooner depending on retirements of those already working. He explained it was tremendous opportunity for us, but we would stay right here if they didn't want to move. The city would be considerably smaller than Fort Smith, but had all the amenities without all the people.

Weezy was first to speak. "So when we gon see dis place? Cain't make up our minds less'un we see what it be like. Aint that right Elma?"

Elma was next. "I like Weezies idea. I think we should go there and see what it's like. We aint been to Iowa since we married, I'm sure a lot has changed. I like that idea of livin side by side, we could do that. Right Weez? Now I got to ask this next question so don't be getting upset. You kids aint thinkin of another promotion in 5 maybe 6 years and leavin us by our selves are you?"

"I already promised you auntie, I won't leave you guys. I'll be with you until you die, that's just how it has to be. What do you think George, can we make a trip and see?"

"I'm sure we can. I'd go this weekend if we could get flights, that's out of then question though. I can get off work a few days next week, you think the shop will survive with you three gone Friday and Monday?"

Weezy piped in. "Un, uh, ol' Weezy aint getting on no plane. We can take the Caddy, plenty of room and we be comfy. Get pretty good mileage to."

I asked Weez when she got a Caddy. She told me three years ago, she'd always wanted one, so she went out and bought one a year old. Only drove it to work and church, had less than twenty thousand miles on it. She said George could drive, she and Elma would sit in the back and crochet. Hells bells, talk about things falling into place. Here I thought we'd be tearing our hair out trying to convince them and it was they who were ready to go.

The week went fast. I lined up people to cover our absence while George arranged for two days off. I went online and perused the real estate market. There were several smaller duplexes available, seems most folks wanted at least a three bedroom anymore. The bakery shop that had closed eight months ago was still available with all the equipment. The local Tech had a program in culinary arts including pastry and confectioneries. It was a 10 hour drive so we asked them if they were still up for it. They told us ten hours was nothing, they were anxious to go.

I booked rooms for us, a double for them and us. The rooms weren't attached but were across the hall in case we needed each other. Weezy said she was glad they were across the hall so they didn't have to hear the bed banging against the wall every night. Her words were, "We was young once, we know what y'all do at night. Breedin and all that." George and I were sitting on a bench before he headed to work when she said that, I thought George was gonna pee his pants he was laughing so hard.

We were out the door at 6 Friday morning and in Decorah by five. Found our motel and checked in. The folks were real nice, a mixed couple didn't seem to phase them a bit. We found a Denny's for supper, deciding we'd look around in the morning for more restaurants. Following supper it was still dusk so we thought we'd venture over to where the closed bakery was located. Not a bad part of town, a busy street, decent location. Made us wonder why they had closed.

The windows were brown papered on the inside with a tear here and there. As we were trying to peer in an older gentleman came out of a side door leading to an upstairs apartment. He wondered if he could help us. We inquired if he knew the history of the store and why it had closed. It was he and his wife who had owned it, living upstairs and baking together. After she died it was no longer the same, he found qualified help from the tech graduates, but his heart was not in it. He stated they had maintained their long term customers and added a few even after the c-stores began selling donuts.

This was all music to my ears. Here was a business waiting to be re-opened with new management and ideas. It had only been closed 8 months, the old customer base would still be viable as returning buyers. I could see the wheels turning in auntie and Weezy's heads, George stood smiling at the three of us. The old fella, Burt, took us around back and let us look around inside. It was equivalent to what I had in Fort, and though some equipment needed maintenance, it was all there. It would take no time at all to have the place open again if the price was right.

I began asking serious questions which peeked Burt's interest. He wanted to sell and move to Alabama where his kids were. Was willing to lower the price if the purchaser was willing to take it as is. All of the major things had all been inspected and passed, he didn't want to spend any more money upgrading the equipment. His time frame was as soon as someone bought the place he was gone. I asked about a cash sale and he smiled.

"I'll drop the price 15 grand if I don't have to wait while somebody fights to get financing."

I told him we were tentatively interested but would like the weekend to weigh our options. We exchanged phone numbers and I assured him we would call by Sunday evening no later than 7. The car was abuzz with conversation the entire way back to the motel. Everybody talking over the top of one another, everybody but my Puddin. He sat smiling with his hand draped over the console on my thigh. My hand on top of his anxiously awaiting the same hand to be in between my legs before too long. As we walked through the lobby a couple stopped and stared at us. George always my protector asked politely if he could help them.

"Nope, sorry for staring. Don't see many black folks around here, or mixed marriages. Maybe Decorah is coming into the 21st century after all. Was nice to meet you, enjoy your stay."

That was a welcome we hadn't anticipated, a gracious welcome, a welcome that only encouraged us all the more. We decided we'd go to our room, change and go to aunties room in 20 minutes to talk more. As we entered our room I made George promise he wouldn't get me out of my panties and his dick in me until after we'd talked with auntie and Weezy. He looked like a dejected little kid, but promised he wouldn't screw me on the spot as he felt me up. My blouse was pulled out of my skirt, his hand under my blouse, bra pushed up, tits being played with and him laying a panty dropping kiss on my lips.

I pulled back out of breath. "You cheater, look at me, I'm a mess."

"But your panties are still on aren't they? You said nothing about not touching those inviting mounds on your chest."

I slipped back into the comfort of his arms. "No, I didn't did I. If you want some nooky later I suggest you let me put myself back together and we go see the girls."

Reluctantly he let me go and put myself back in order. In aunties room they had already solidified plans we knew nothing of, in their minds it was already a done deal. George suggested they put the brakes on and talk to us. The gist of it was as far as they were concerned we were buying the place, they'd live above until it started making money and find a duplex later. Us kids, as they called us, could buy a nice house, I could come in a little later since it wouldn't be too long and I'd start showing. I looked at George.

"My God George, they've got me pregnant and we aren't even married."

Weezy offered her input, "Then you best git with it girl. We wanna see some a dem little chocolate babies runnin round gittin in da way."

She and auntie laughed that old lady laugh that starts with a squeal, goes to the he, he, he and ends with "Lawdy, lawdy, you got dat right".

As much as I disliked their old southern banter, I knew I would wish it were here at some point later in life. We talked about price, he wanted a hundred and fifty five, and would bring it down to one forty if cash. That was below market value, but he wanted to sell and go, so it made sense. I figured we'd need to invest that fifteen in upgrades and supplies, so in the end we were still looking a 155. I had over two hundred left in my inheritance, I could swing it. George took my hand.

"I have almost a hundred grand, I was saving for a house and didn't want a big mortgage. We could put that toward a house and still have a decent nest egg, besides I'll see a good sized increase in my salary if I take this position."

We all agreed it was viable, now we needed to make sure it was something we absolutely wanted to do. We'd sleep on it, have a decent breakfast and then explore the city.

Things heated up quickly once we were behind a closed door. He had me in his arms, lifting my skirt and playing with my bum over my panties, then slid them inside and squeezed my cheeks.

"Puddin, my lover. Is there something you would like?"

He seldom whispered, tonight he did, tilting his head to my ear, "I want your lips kissing mine, your arms around my neck, and your pussy wrapped around my cock."

"Mmmmm, Georgie, we can do that baby. Would you like to unwrap me?"

"No, I want you to slowly take it off and tease my senses with your beauty."

"Oh Puddin, you say the nicest things."

He quickly stripped and lay on the bed. As I slowly disrobed I watched his half hard dick grow longer and harder. The head was swollen, the veins on the sides were popping, and it twitched with each new bit of skin I revealed. I'd worn simple white boy shorts, white thigh highs, a light yellow bra and a flower pattern skirt with a yellow blouse. Nothing spectacular or seductive, but it sure had him entranced. When I was down to panties I told him I wanted him to unveil his reward.

He sat up, reached out and drew me closer. His hands were at the back of my thighs, caressing softly, rubbing gently across my bottom. Looking at me he told me how beautiful I was and wondered how he'd gotten so lucky to have me as his future wife. Moving his hands up he lifted my breasts a little, squeezing them, pulling them forward, gently pinching the nipples. This went on for a few minutes before dropping his hands to the waistband of my panties. He slid them down my thighs slowly, seductively, leaning forward to kiss my bush.

With my panties at my ankles I stepped out of them, he bent down, snagged them in his fingers and brought them to his face where he held them beneath his eyes and sniffed them. Not averting his eyes from mine, it was as though we were hypnotized by each other. I knelt down beckoning him with my finger. As he leaned to me I put my hand at the back of his neck, kissing him long and passionate. With his face near mine I caressed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"You're a dirty little boy Georgie. Mama will have to ravage your body. Now be a good boy and lay back."

I took his cock in my mouth and began to give him a world class blow job, at least that was my intention. Three or four minutes into my ministrations he lifted me off, telling me he'd like me on top riding cowgirl. I straddled his body and slowly lowered myself onto his shaft. We'd made love enough times that I was becoming accustomed to his dick penetrating me. It only took me three or four strokes to be against his pubic bone, I wiggled my ass a little, then began moving up and down.

I was sitting as straight as possible and still move on his cock, at times rocking back and forth dragging my clit over his dick, other times raising up and down. The moans and groans from both of us were a clear indication we both enjoyed what we were doing. I shook and undulated my hips as an orgasm went through me. George was pushing into me when he told me to lay on him and wrap my arms around his shoulders tight and then my legs around his hips as he moved.

In one move he was on top and me beneath without his dick ever leaving my tender cavern of love. He never missed a beat as he pulled back and then drove into me. I flopped my legs as wide as they would go and gently pushed into him. We had a wonderful loving rhythm going, our hips rolling together with each stroke, pulling back as one and then meeting together as one. It was a nice slow screw, neither in a hurry. My eyes were closed, my head back, somehow I felt I was being looked at and opened my eyes. There was George staring at me, then smiling. I whispered "a little faster", he obliged. Within two minutes we were both in the throes of a powerful climax. Grunting, groaning, me delivering several ahh's as George pressed into me.

We lay in the dark tight against the other, me snuggled into his shoulder, his strong arms around me. We talked for an hour or more contemplating what we were thinking of doing. If we chose to make the move would we sell the shop in Fort Smith or hire a manger and monitor it from Decorah? Should I look for work on a temporary basis or just proceed with opening the bakery right away? What about auntie and Weezy? They had houses to sell and stuff to move. Would we adapt to the weather? And the clincher, was the city ready for an interracial marriage? Were there others as well, or would we be the first?

Financially we had no qualms, we'd buy outright and not have a mortgage to contend with. The upstart costs would not be significant and we felt it best to open sooner than later. We found ourselves tired and talked out but felt we should clean up. A quick shower did the trick, then it was off to slumberland. The girls were up early banging on our door, I threw a robe on while George slipped on a pair of jeans. They were ready to go, how long would we be?

"Geez auntie, it's 6:20. Mind giving us a chance to get ready for the day and dressed? We'll go to breakfast after that."

"Sure, we'll be in the lobby. Hurry along now."

We were headed to the lobby by 6:45, as we walked down the hall we herd all kinds of laughter and talking. Rounding the corner we saw auntie and Weezy sitting with two other older women talking up a storm about everything from the weather to what their latest crochet project was. They were both white but seemed comfortable listening to that old southern banter. The more we listened the more we realized they talked the same as auntie and Weezy. Following their goodbyes we ventured off to find a restaurant.

In the car I asked what that was all about?

Weezy was first. "Gist a couple gals from Little Rock up here visitin they grand babies. Had a good time."

Auntie: "Nice folks around here, I think we gonna like it just fine baby girl."

Without asking any more we had our answer. They were ready even if we weren't sure just yet. After breakfast we cruised around town, stopping at the chamber of commerce building for brochures and any information they might have. Lunch at a place called Culvers was a joy. Decent burgers, etc and great tasting custard ice cream. In the afternoon we met with a realtor who showed us several duplexes and six single family homes. He was a middle aged black man who kept looking at us oddly.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers