George and Martha Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past few days had been misery for me. I hadn't been alone in so long I felt completely empty. The weekend was the worst, even though George was on the phone or texting me I still felt so alone. I remembered back to the days when this was my life, thankfully George and I had found each other. Monday wasn't so bad with things to accomplish. The new couple had pretty well taken over and Ned had hired a gal full time to assist them. On Wednesday the movers came and packed all our stuff, then went to Georges apartment and packed his stuff. He had very little left there, so it went quickly, I handed the keys in at the office and thanked them.

The older woman said, "Oh, he married you. Unusual."

The hair on the back of my neck bristled and I wanted to clock her, until I remembered my admonition to George, "No Hitting." I gave her my best "fuck you" look and left. By Friday I was giddy. My Georgie was flying in at 2:04 and I would be there to meet him. I wanted to be dressed sexy and inviting, but if it was only underneath I wouldn't be able to show him. I said what the hell, I'm going for broke. With my black mid-thigh length pencil skirt, lavender silk blouse, white rose patterned hose and 3" black heels I strolled through the airport toward the incoming gate. I knew his dick would jump when he saw me.

I was getting plenty of looks. Guys were asking if they could help in some way, I rebuffed them all. As he exited the incoming area I made my way to him. He bent slightly, put his arms under my butt and lifted me straight up. My legs were pointed down and my heels dangled off my feet as our lips melted into the others. As he set me down I straightened my skirt making sure it hadn't ridden up. His hand was on my ass as we walked, I didn't mind at all, I liked being claimed as his. I was leaning against his side as we waited for luggage.

I felt his hard dick pushing into me. "Is that for me Puddin? I've been horny as hell since you left. I'm pretty sure you've ruined me for other men."

He lightly swatted my ass as we chuckled. The lady next to us told us to get a room. George set her right.

"We have a room, in fact we have an entire house and we're going to use every room in it."

The woman huffed and moved further down the line.

I looked at him, "We have a whole house? What does that mean? We didn't talk about buying a house."

"I wouldn't do anything like that without you by my side, but we do need somewhere to live once we arrive. The current foreman has a house on the edge of town that they lived in when they first married. He had such a hard time keeping decent renters that he took it off the market this past spring. He's agreed to rent it to us on a six month renewable lease."

"When were going to tell me about it?"

"It only happened yesterday, but I figured when I carried you across the threshold and nailed your ass to the bed, you'd get the idea."

"George, keep your voice down. People are looking."

"I don't care, I'm standing here with my lovely voluptuous wife, whom I haven't seen in almost a week. They can go pound sand. Here comes my bag anyway."

Grabbing his bag we went to the apartment one last time to make sure the people we hired to clean had done a good job. The place was spotless. George called the movers with our new address and set up a delivery day of Wednesday. He wanted to bend me over the bathroom vanity, but I held my ground for once. I didn't want to sit through a meal with cum running into my panties.

"You'll get all the pussy you can handle after you take me to supper. I got a room with a walk-in shower, like the one in Decorah. I really liked how big it was. We can play around in there if you want. Oh, and guess who will be ovulating in a few days? So be sure to save a little of that baby juice, don't blow it all tonight."

After supper at Olive Garden we made our way to the hotel via the shop. Sure enough, Ned and Irene were working. We tapped on the window, letting us in we received hugs and greetings. We explained we were headed to the hotel, we'd be leaving early in the morning, but hoped we'd see them one last time. We had a cup of coffee in the back room and talked a bit. Before any of us were aware of the time it was after 9. We hugged and said our goodbyes telling them if there were questions about anything feel free to call.

Georges hand was busy in my lap as I drove my Accord. The pencil skirt made it more difficult to get his hand in my crotch, but in no time at all he had it worked up my legs far enough that he could touch my panties. My very wet, hot, steamy panties. He ran his finger over the fabric up the slit and I shuddered. How I wished I'd worn a pleated skirt and no panties, I'd fuck him at the next light.

As I shimmied my skirt back down George came around to open my door. He smiled at me and I opened my skirt as far as I could. It must have been enough because he groaned and whispered something about burying his dick in my snatch. As I walked toward the lobby George got his overnight bag and followed. As he entered I was being bothered by two guys who obviously had too much to drink. George suggested they go back to the bar, to which one of them asked what the bitch was to him.

Oh shit. This is not good. I took his hand, "George, please no. Please don't hit him, honey I don't want to visit you in jail. Please baby I'm begging you as your wife. Please honey, no hitting. They're worthless pieces of shit, let them walk away."

I could see he was struggling. They had offended his wife and they needed to pay. As he looked at them I could see fire in his eyes, when he looked at me all I could see was hurt. The hotel manager and security had arrived and asked what was going on. The two smart asses said the bitch was with them and George was butting in. I watched the hair on the back of Georges neck stand out and I knew it was gonna go down.

"You just called my wife a bitch for the second time. Apologize ... Now asshole."

The security guy tried to diffuse the situation and the guy who had spoken pushed him away. Then he made the worst mistake of the night. He spoke his mind.

"You can dress the bitch up and put a ring on her finger but she's still nothing a black assed whore."

I let go of Georges hand knowing they deserved what they were about to get, as I once again listened to the sound of bones crunching. I thought to myself, serves you right asshole, you should have listened to my husband. As the cops were coming through the door the security guy explained the situation. How the two had not only pushed him around but how they had insulted me repeatedly, ending with calling me a black ass whore.

"This is my wife, aint no son of a bitch gonna call her those names, nobody."

The cops cuffed the two and got our statements while we waited for an ambulance. George had broken the guys nose and it was bleeding all over the place. We were told no charges would be made and we were free to go. The manager offered to comp our room as an apology. I told him he had nothing to do with the idiots and we were more than capable of paying for our room. We thanked him for the offer but declined. In the room George did something I'd never seen him do before. He cried. He was so upset that they had called me names, he said he wanted to kill them. Then he told me if it hadn't been for my calming words he probably would have.

We readied for bed, somehow being amorous was the furthest thing from our minds. He held me and sang My Girl to me until I drifted off. I know he stayed awake, when I woke he wasn't in bed, I saw his silhouette in the chair. I opened the covers and asked him to come to bed with me, I needed my husband. We kissed and caressed some, but that was the extent of our reunion after being apart all week. Next morning we grabbed coffee to go from the continental breakfast, tossed our bags in the trunk and pointed the Accord west on 40 headed toward I-35 north.

I told George to drive, I was still jittery from last night. Around nine we found an IHOP for breakfast. Though we didn't need to fuel up, gas was cheap, so we topped it off and jumped back onto 35. We grabbed lunch at Hardees and ate on the road. We were about an hour out of Decorah when I got a call from auntie wondering where we were. Telling me she and Weezy had cleaned our house and put eggs, milk and bread in the fridge. I explained we'd be there in about an hour. She said I didn't sound myself and wanted to know if anything was wrong.

I explained last night. She wanted to know if they were white or black. I told her it didn't matter, what they did was wrong no matter what color their skin was. She told me they were thinking of Pizza Hut for supper, would we like to tag along? Sounded good to us, George knew where it was and said we'd meet them there. I was pleased to see it was an older Pizza Hut that hadn't converted over to delivery only, yet.

As George carried me across the threshold we kissed in the doorway, me still in his arms. To our surprise we heard a knock. Standing there was an old lady with a pie in her hands.

"Oh hi. Hi, um, I'm Althea, I live next door. My Leonard's gone so it's just me now. Wanted to tell you young lovers welcome to the neighborhood. Here, um, here is a pie I baked earlier. I'll let you kids alone for the night, hope to see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

I was still in Georges arms as we looked at one another in bewilderment. Never in a hundred years would someone in Fort do something like that. I was holding the pie, the bottom still warm as George set me down.

"You know what this means don't you Martha? That's an apple pie, I guess I need to run for ice cream."

"Don't you dare leave me here alone Georgie. Your little woman as you like to call me is coming along. I'll wait in the car, but you damned sure aren't leaving me here by myself."

We held hands walking to his truck. I had jeans on so there was no show, but he did put his hand on my mound and squeezed lightly. I looked into his eyes, kissed him and whispered.

"Tonight baby, we're gonna tear it up tonight. I have a very hungry beaver and you have the only tree it wants to eat."

We burst into laughter, still cackling as he backed out the driveway.