Georgia goes to University Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See Riley, men like looking at you."

"That's hardly surprising, this top is so tight and thin that I can see the colour of my areolas and my bare butt is sat on this plastic seat. I hate to think what the man sat opposite me can see."

"Your pussy I hope, I'm glad that you remembered to not cross your legs. Open your knees a bit Riley and let him have a better look."

I watched as Riley opened her knees as wide as mine were.

We were still discussing how wet out pussies were and how much of our juices were leaking out onto the seat, when our food arrived. The poor young man had trouble lifting his eyes up from our slits which were both visible from where he was stood.

We giggled a bit as the young man finally left, telling us to enjoy our food.

It was okay actually, much better than I imagined and it wasn't long before it was all in our stomachs.

"That man's fries must be cold by now." Riley said.

"Do you care?" I asked.

"No."

We got up and Riley immediately started pulling the 'skirt' down to cover her butt and slit then we started to leave.

"Oops." I said, "I guess that we're supposed to clear our table. Come on Riley, let's get our trays."

Back at our table I made sure that we were stood in the walkway when we bent over to pickup the trays. When I stood up I looked and saw about half a dozen men staring at our butts. Riley grabbed my hand and started puling me towards the rubbish bins.

"Sorry." I said as we tipped our rubbish into the bin, "I was just enjoying those men staring at me. I told you that men like looking at cute young ladies wearing next to nothing."

"You did Georgia, and you are right. What's more it IS nice being looked at. Why didn't I realise this years ago?"

"I think that girls aren't programmed to realise it until they get to our age, and when we do our fathers help us realise it by making us strip naked and spanking us."

"Thank you daddy." Riley said as if he was stood beside her.

"Come on girl, let's walk some more and please the eyes of more men."

We did, Riley only puling her 'skirt' down when it got over her butt cheek or we saw a policeman, and me ignoring my skirt totally.

We were 2 happy girls when we got back to the apartments and I was sure that Riley wouldn't be too nervous when she went to university the next day.

I did my evening bathroom routine, waved to any of the students that may just have been watching me, then took my new Wi-Fi camera to bed. Laying on top of the bed, as usual, with the lights still on, I spread my legs as wide as was comfortable and placed the camera between my knees.

"When I look at the footage in the morning and I see that the camera has moved, or I have moved," I thought, "I'll tie my ankles and one wrist to the corners of the bed tomorrow night."

Then I closed my eyes.

******