Georgia on my mind

Story Info
A brief encounter with a Georgian sulfur bath.
1k words
3.64
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago we spent a few days in Tbilisi, Georgia to visit a friend. One of the things to do in Tbilisi is to visit the sulfur baths - hot springs with minerals that are supposed to be therapeutic. There are two kinds of sulfur bath experience: you can go to a public bath, which is mostly nude but entirely gender-segregated. That didn't appeal to me at all. Or, if you're a heterosexual couple who wants to be together you can get a tiny private room with a small sulfur pool. Jasmine and I went for that option, and she ordered a traditional "kisi" scrub for herself. We didn't know exactly what to expect, but it wasn't too expensive and it was the local experience, so we went for it.

We paid, and were shown down a hall to one of several small rooms. The room actually had two parts: an outer "dry" area where you get changed, and an inner one with a tiny pool and a hard bench for massages and other treatments. Since we were going to have the room to ourselves, we didn't bother with bathing suits. We stripped and got into the pool. The sulfur smell was actually soothing. The pool was only about half a metre deep and two metres wide, not nearly enough to stretch out or even float, but it was perfect for the two of us to sit in and just relax. The water was quite hot and steamy - enough that every ten minutes or so we had to get out for a bit, and drink cold water.

"Are you sure we're supposed to be naked when the woman comes to give me the scrub?" Jasmine wondered.

"I'm pretty sure," I said. "They're used to it. Don't worry, I'll stay in the water and just watch you."

"Oh, you like to watch?" Jasmine smiled.

"Yes," I said. "I think I'm going to enjoy this too."

"Ok," she said. I think she was a little nervous. Neither of us was really sure what to expect.

After about twenty minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I stayed seated in the pool. Jasmine tiptoed across the room as I watched the water drip down her long brown, wavy hair, and the creamy curves of her back and perfectly round butt. Gingerly, she unlocked the door and opened it a crack before retreating towards the centre of the room.

A large, burly woman came in, wearing a white t-shirt and white shorts. And I mean large. This woman looked like she could have been a contestant on World's Strongest Woman. She was built like a tank. Not bulging muscles, neither toned nor flabby. Just very solid. It seemed she didn't speak any English, and we didn't really know any Georgian, but she took no notice of our nudity. She had come to work. She pointed to Jasmine to lie on the hard bench, while she grabbed a bucket and started filling it with soap and water.

I watched, fascinated, as Jasmine lay uncertainly face-down on the bench. Her head was closest to me. My vantage point wasn't the best as I was staying low in the water, but I could see a shiver run from her shoulders to her butt and down her legs at the touch of the cold tiles of the bench.

The large woman finished filling the bucket, soaked a rough loofah-looking mitt in the water, and started to rub it roughly up and down Jasmine's back. She was quite thorough. Then she worked on Jasmine's arms, dipping the mitt back in the bucket to get more suds. I sat, transfixed in the hot pool, as the woman moved on. Now she was doing Jasmine's butt and thighs. I sat up slightly to get a better view, conscious that while I was still waist-deep in the water, my penis would now be visible if the woman looked my way. Instinctively I moved a hand to block that.

After the butt and thigh rub, it was time to move on to Jasmine's calves and feet. I guessed she would particularly enjoy that, as I enjoyed watching the sudsy water glisten and drip off her butt. We both thought the treatment was coming to an end, but then the large woman indicated in hand gestures to flip over. She was going to treat Jasmine's front too!

I watched, mesmerized as Jasmine, dripping from head to toe, pushed herself up off the bench, her ample breasts dropping into view, and rotated. She lay down again with her bare breasts and shaved vulva visible. Her nipples were hard from the cold of the tiles. The large woman soaked the mitt again, and went right to work on Jasmine's chest and breasts. My penis stood to attention, and I touched it a little, as nobody was looking. I decided I would no longer block it, even if the masseuse looked my way.

She took no notice of me, and worked her way down to Jasmine's stomach, and then to her thighs. Scrubbing vigorously everywhere. Well, almost everywhere. This was no happy-ending massage. After she finished with the calves and feet, she was done with the soap and the loofah. Then she filled what looked like a pillow case with water, and kind of slapped it against Jasmine's skin, all over. Finally, she hosed her down with fresh water, collected her things, and walked out of the room.

"Mmmm," Jasmine said, as she made her way back to the little pool.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"I think so. It was very different than what I expected. I thought it would be more like a massage." She looked down below my waist. "I guess you enjoyed it," she smiled.

"Oh yes," I said, smiling from ear to ear and putting my arm around her. "I did."

==== QUESTION ====

Have you ever gotten turned on from watching your partner, in a supposedly non-sexual situation? Let me know in the comments.