Looking Back at Learning

Story Info
As a college student I was pretty much a virgin but then...
1.9k words
4.17
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking Back At Learning

A senior citizen now, it was long ago. No Internet. Rock and Roll was in full sway annoying parents. Before I had any social skills at all back approaching 20 years of age. Before I could do anything but borrow a friend's car to go on a date. Before I really knew much at all about women's physiology. When the most I knew about women was probably from seeing Playboy magazine and being amazed at Vargas ' exaggerated and highly stylized drawings of women. In short, I knew just about absolutely nothing about what real women felt, thought, looked like naked, wanted, how they saw the world, what thoughts, if any, they had about sex. I was about as ignorant as a smart guy ever was on this subject.

I, on the other hand at 19 was filled with raging hormones, a decent sized dick that got a solo workout on a regular basis with imagination driving it until the climax came. I had been a typical male at the time. Anyone would have considered me at best a diamond in the rough with a whole lot of polishing needed. Saying that was being rather generous to me, looking back and laughing at it now, more experiences of full sex with several interesting women later.

I did date though and still remember the first fumblings of sexual awakening touches while watching drive in movies and necking next to my date du jour, some rough first touches, surprises at being touched in return but often in those day not having a rubber or a woman who was willing to let me use it if I had one. A rubber in my wallet in a packet would have worn out from long term storage. Very different today I am led to believe but this was then, not now.

There were some notable exceptions though which began to educate and convince me that the girls had hormones as well. It eventually dawned on me that they were just being shy about it, following what society and their mothers had told them: don't start sex before marriage, don't let a guy stick his penis in your vagina until you are married, stay safe and don't get a disease.

Their parents in those days scared the heck out of them. My parents never said anything to me. I was a guy and school health and Pe classes showed me the only real drawings of how women looked, how the whole sex thing worked. Very clinical. Very dry. Boring.

The small things which began to connect the sex dots for me started with the preacher's daughter and our two dates. I still remember a lot of those long ago details. Does one ever forget first sexual explorations no matter how mild?

I took her to the drive-in movie. Yes, we had drive-ins back in those days! On the first date all we did was kiss. Ann Wobbe was her name and she had a great figure, nice tits and shapely body but she was a Preacher's Kid so my expectations were low. Ann was in my class in school, college freshmen at the time. We had a class together and met that way in a small university we attended. On our second date our kissing during the movie in the back seat this time went further...while kissing passionately she rubbed my groin over my pants and I felt her tits under her blouse but she would not take her bra off. I was allowed to rub her pussy but only outside of her slacks which she kept on. She was hot and wanted to but said her parents would kill her if she had sex. Before we left, while we were both still hot as hell, Ann had told me she had a friend named Diane Engle who she knew loved to suck guys off and be fingered or fucked and was willing to introduce us. Diane was not a preacher's kid. I took her up on that and the next week the three of us had lunch together where I did get to meet Diane.

That led to a date back to the drive in movie with Diane and I. Ann was not wrong, Diane loved kissing, touching and being touched. Within twenty minutes we were necking and I had been encouraged and allowed to feel her tits after she unhooked her bra. She introduced me to French kissing, a woman moaning and pushing her hips around with passion. Diane had worn a skirt and top for our date so it was not long after she let me touch her tits and nipples while kissing that my hand slid under her skirt and up to the v where her hips joined. There is where I ran into a tight, tough fabric covering her hips and her vagina. She had worn a girdle to our date to keep her shape nicely in control but it was like battle armor. I touched her crotch and rubbed it but it was not really sexy. More like protection I thought. When we broke from kissing I asked her what she had on? Diane had said it was a girdle and next date she said she would not wear it so we could do more. At that point she unzipped the side of her skirt and told me I could put my hand down there and finger her but had to do it under the girdle as it was hard to get on and off and definitely not in the seat of a car at a drive in.

I remember doing that with a lot of effort, finding a shaved, smooth pussy and fingering her to move and moan, shudder and cum. When she was almost ready to cum she surprised me and put her hand down my pants, grabbed my cock, felt my balls and unzipped me then leaned down after stroking it put the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked it until in seconds I shot a big load of white cum into her mouth which she swallowed every drop of.

We necked and played like that until the end of the movie and zipped up, sat next to one another and I drove her home, happy as a clam. She invited me to a family picnic the following weekend to meet her mom and dad saying she wanted to be my girlfriend and since she was not going to college perhaps even think about getting married someday.

I agreed but later backed out and never dated her again. The last part of her comment was way beyond what I had in mind.

That freshman year in college came and went. Over the summer I owned a car of my own for three months, sold it and went back to college where I worked hard not to flunk out and met lots of new people. I met my future wife late the second semester of my second year on one date. The summer before that second year my family went back to where I had lived and while their sort of inadvertently dated one of my long time friends out in Washington State. Six of us had gone to a movie together borrowing my parents station wagon we had used to drive home for the vacation. I dropped five off and the last in the car was a woman named Jeannie J. I had never dated Jeannie and really did not think all that much of her but the evening had been pleasant so she suggested we go out to one of the local secret parking spots in a gravel pit out in the woods and talk. That ended up kissing and petting where she thoroughly enjoyed letting me kiss her, suck on and kiss her nipples and then started feeling her pussy with my fingers.

When I started she began moving and soon was wet with my fingers in her driving her pleasure nerves. To my surprise she unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, leaned down and licked the tip then sucked it moaning with passion. At that point she bent her head up to my ear and whispered: "Touch me down there with it. Put just the tip in if you don't have a rubber. I want to feel it against my pussy." I never forgot that sentence! I did as she asked and since I did not have a rubber I only pushed the tip in between her lips though she was by then asking me to stick it all the way in. I could tell, she had fucked before and wanted to. I was, in my relative ignorance, too afraid of what might happen without a rubber and did not. I just kissed her and rubbed her with the tip until she leaned back down, accepting the inevitable and sucked my cock until she slurped a load of white cum, licking her lips and laughing. I remember she said she loved it and that now it was probably time to go home.

It was a lot for me to process at the time and I did not do what I should have done the next day, call her and thank her for a nice evening. I apologized for that decades later which she gracefully accepted saying something like we were both growing up learning how to be adults, do adult things. I felt better and was impressed with her graceful response.

Before I started dating the gal who became my wife I had dated another girl from the dorm once or twice but the last time we got caught by the housemother after the doors were locked at 10.30 p.m. one night. Yes, they locked the doors then. I was afraid and the old housemother made me wait in her office while she scolded my date and sent her off to her room. When she came back she scolded me. Then, as I was leaving, handed me a folded, typed paper and told me to read it when I got back to my dorm. I did and was shocked. It told me my punishment would be to meet her at a local motel a little ways from the university the next night and knock on room 245 where she would be and get a lesson on sex from a woman who loved it. I did and she did. In fact, we met like that three times during the winter of that school year, each time I got a note from Mother D. as she was called, the housemother. I never said no as she was really good sucking, fucking, lusty and knew what she liked and how to please a man. My education advanced quite far my second year in university! I was taught how to have sex by a woman with lust, vigor and experience. It could not have been more exciting.

There are many more memories that follow those early days of my, later in college, fiance, dating and marriage but it is very hard to forget those first few fumblings which took me until 19-20 to really start a sex life in those days. I read now that those things often happen much earlier today with more worldly wise teenagers.

Ah, memories, the old man's refuge! LOL.