Georgia Peach

Story Info
Alan wants a bite of a tasty little peach.
1.9k words
4.41
11.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
113 Followers

Working on the Addington ranch was both a blessing and a curse, in multiple ways. Alan did not mind his coworkers- they were all nice enough and he really had no choice but to get along with the people he slept next to every night.

His boss gave few fucks about the actual well-being of the farmhands. Richard Addington was not cruel, but he sure as hell wasn't a nice man. He was serious and traditional, and if he knew what his son got up to in the loft of the barn he would have a heart attack. Speaking of, Virgil Addington was a curse from God.

The boy- and he really was a boy, only freshly eighteen- was the biggest nuisance Alan had ever met. He loved pissing off his father in ways even Alan hadn't dared when he was younger, talking back like his daddy wasn't one of the most powerful man in the state.

Even the sight of him was torturous. A lithe little body befitting the type of man who would never need to work a day in his life, a pair of pale slender legs begging to be marked. To top it all off, the cherry on the ice cream, he had the sweetest ass Alan had ever seen. He had seen plenty of women in his life and not one had been blessed with an ass like Virgil Addington's.

Given all that, Alan considered it something of a miracle that he had lasted this long. Long enough to get wrapped up in an inescapable heatwave.

Virgil was sweating out in the Georgia sun same as the rest of them. He fanned himself with one of his mother's fans, as if a piece of canvas stretched over some sticks would stave off the oppressive heat. It was almost comical to watch him wave so desperately at his sunburnt, freckled face.

Alan wiped the sweat from his brow with a dirty rag when the salt began to sting his eyes. He stared at Virgil, at the boy's ass attempting to balance on the little fence rail he had perched on. He looked good like that, the sweat dripping down the center of his back and soaking the back of his tanktop. Alan licked his lips and grabbed another bag of feed which he hefted it over his shoulder. He wasn't oblivious to the way Virgil's gaze followed him as he worked.

He was sick of the heat. Mr. Addington had been working everyone damn near to death, long days with little reprieve. If it kept up, he couldn't guarantee that Virgil would be enough of an incentive to keep him working on the ranch.

He caught sight of the boy sliding off the fence just as he set down the bag of feed. Virgil sent him a wink as he disappeared around the corner of the barn. The boy was dangerous, he knew, but by God he just could not keep away.

Alan waved down Johnny.

"I'm gonna take a break, go get a beer. I'll be back soon as possible." Johnny gave him a look that told him he knew there would be no beer involved in this break. He returned it with an unapologetic grin and walked around the barn to where his boy waited.

By the time he got there, Virgil's tanktop was hanging off the handle of the busted wheelbarrow out back and the boy was trying to cool his chest with the little fan.

"Hey Alan," Virgil crooned. His half-lidded eyes were somehow more scorching than the sun's heat as he gave the man a once-over.

Alan licked his lips. He wanted to pounce, take the boy by the hips and lick the salt from his skin. The heat made him sluggish though, and he ambled over slowly, eyes trailing over the perky nipples and smooth chest.

Virgil turned over so his back was to Alan, chest to the side of the barn. He hooked his thumbs into his tight denim pants. Slowly, the fabric was pulled down. It was the most torturous striptease he had ever witnessed. He stumbled forward and with one hand reached out to grab one fat asscheek.

"Fuck, Virgil, you know exactly what you're doin', don't ya. Little fuckin' minx lookin' all sweet and eager." He shoved Virgil's jeans down the rest of the way to get at his ass. The boy had teased him long enough. He held him against the barn, tight to the hot metal and tight to his burning chest.

"Are you going to do something about it?" Even pinned under Alan, he still grinned like he was in control.

"Shut it brat," he growled. There was no heat in his words, though, and it made Virgil giggle. He could feel the little shiver that went down Virgil's spine and it made the fire in his belly burn hotter.

Alan got down on one knee, cupping Virgil's ass like it was his most treasured possession, like he was a starving man and Virgil was the sweetest, juiciest peach he had ever seen.

He couldn't stop himself from taking a bite.

His teeth pushed into supple flesh, not hard enough to break the skin but enough that Virgil squealed. He sucked a mark into Virgil's ass, a deep purpling bruise that made his dick harden further in his pants. He bit again, further up the right cheek this time.

Virgil whined and kicked with each bite but didn't try to get away, let him bite and suck all he wanted until his ass was covered in marks. Satisfied with his handiwork, Alan spread apart his bruised cheeks to get at the tight hole hidden between them.

They both moaned when he put his mouth to Virgil's hole. If he could spend his whole life like this, he would. He pressed a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss to it, feeling it tense up as Virgil trembled. Alan didn't even stop to unbutton his pants as he licked up the salt and sweet taste of his little georgia peach. He rubbed his cock through his jeans and it was nearly enough to have him spilling into his underpants.

His boy moaned so sweetly, arching his back like a whore vying for a tip as he got his ass eaten.

"A-Alan! Oh, oh fuck," he whimpered. His thighs tensed and his knees trembled as if keeping him upright was getting to be a chore. If Alan reached around his hip, he knew he'd find Virgil's cock dripping and eager for release.

Alan gave his little hole one last sucking kiss and pressed his tongue inside. He heard the slap of Virgil's hand over his mouth as he tried to muffle the cry that spilled out. Spit dribbled down his chin as he dug his tongue in as far as it could reach. Alan tightened his grip on Virgil's hip and practically pulled him back onto his mouth. When he pulled back to breath he nuzzled his cheek against Virgil's ass.

They both were panting like dogs, sweat visibly dripping down Virgil's body. He couldn't help licking some of the droplets as they ran past.

"Alan, please I want you so bad," he keened. He wiggled his hips as if it would entice the man into giving him what he wanted.

Alan stood up and pressed Virgil to the wall with his hips. He

"You want my cock, pretty boy? Want me to give you a proper fuck out behind your daddy's barn where anyone can hear you moaning like a whore?" The desperate little nod he got made him dizzy with lust.

He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his throbbing cock, rubbing it against the spit-slicked hole begging to be filled. His hands looked so good squeezing Virgil's bruised little ass. He couldn't help but knead the undoubtedly sore flesh, spreading it out then squeezing the thick mounds around his length. He could finish like this, fucking Virgil's asscheeks til he painted his back white, but he knew he was a slave to the boy's desires. Virgil wanted to be fucked.

He lined himself up with Virgil's hole but it took a bit of effort, using just spit and sweat to ease the way. The sweat dripping into his eyes didn't help matters. His cock slipped the first try, which prompted an annoyed huff from Virgil. He gave the boy a slap on the thigh for it. Alan spit in his hand and slicked up his dick, pressing it against his hole once more. This time he gripped himself tight and pushed until Virgil's body yielded.

Alan gripped his hips tight and held him in place to spear him onto his length. His boy moaned oh so sweetly under him. He looked so good, all spread out on Alan's cock and eager to be fucked. Virgil's hole had a vice grip around his dick, always so hard to pull out of.

Virgil jolted with the first thrust, his legs nearly giving out under him. Alan held him up and began to fuck him. He pulled Virgil back into each thrust, forcing his cock as deep as it could go. He didn't bother to angle himself to find his boy's sweet spot.

He wanted so badly to bite down on Virgil's delicate shoulder, mark him up for everyone to see, but he knew it would get him sacked. He reached down instead for Virgil's cock. It fit so perfectly in his hand, almost engulfed when he wrapped his fist around it.

"Please, please, please," Virgil chanted. His hole tightened around Alan's cock, squeezing him until he could barely pull out. He kept going, fist jerking Virgil off and hips pistoning into his ass.

A knock from the inside of the barn startled them both out of their pleasure. It had to be Johnny, warning them to quiet down. Alan stopped entirely and Virgil whined in protest.

"Shh, your daddy'll hear you, boy." Without any warning, he pulled Virgil away from the barn and pulled him down onto the ground, shoving his chest to the dirt and getting his ass in the air.

He was on Virgil again in an instant, lining up his dick and sliding in without hesitation.

It felt animalistic like this. Alan bent over him, rutting his cock into him like a dog fucking a bitch in heat. This way, he could muffle Virgil's sounds with the grass while he held him down and used his hole.

It wasn't much longer until he felt Virgil jerk and shiver under him, hips twitching as he came on the ground. His moans came stifled and near-silent. The feeling of his insides fluttering around Alan's cock dragged the man over the edge with him. He grunted and squeezed Virgil tighter as he began to spill into the boy's hole.

Alan ground his hips against Virgil's ass, wringing the last bit of pleasure from his orgasm. When he pulled his softening cock out, cum dribbled out and down between Virgil's thighs. They were both sticky with sweat and cum and Alan was sure he was on the verge of overheating.

"Go on back to the house and get cleaned up before your daddy catches you out here," he grumbled.

"Mmf," Virgil whined. Alan gave him a swat and he did as he was told. He stood on shaky legs and began pulling his pants up from around his calves. Alan didn't hide the way he stared at Virgil's ass, all marked up from his mouth and dripping cum. Another knock on the wall of the barn told him to get moving.

He left Virgil with a kiss to his dirt-smeared cheek and went around to the front of the barn to get back to work. He knew the boy's ass would be far too sore to sit around on the fence teasing him for the rest of the day.

Nines35711
Nines35711
113 Followers