All Comments on 'Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 01'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 4 years ago

Nice story. A part 2 would be good

Karen_48Karen_48over 4 years ago
Like this story

I really like the start of this story and see lots of possibilities with its tie in to your Jessica story. However, I was looking for the next installment to Jessica’s story and hope that you haven’t been writing this at the expense of your other story. I hate it when authors don’t finish what they start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

How many of these stories do you have in that head. (I want to read them all)

I don't think you are finished with Jessica and now this one. With so many avenues you can take this. Again a multi chapter story. Is this all you do with your free time? No way you could have a life other than writing. I only hope you are busy typing out the next chapter to one of your stories now. Find balance and I"ll find patience waiting for what ever you write next.

31ghostdog31ghostdogover 4 years ago

Awesome story so far. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Charli is the one being fucked!

And Georgia will be humiliated once she finds it was her daughter while she was fucking herself with the black dildo and pissed off Charlie will tag her clueless mother for black fucking of her pussy while Charli Goliath's her by fucking Jervis's with a black dildo.

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleover 4 years ago
Great story!

You are one of the best storywriters in IR; it's great to see another series beginning. I love how Georgia is evolving and the tie in with Jess' story is brilliant. I look forward to the next chapter!

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
Nothing as hot as preg risk sex!!!

I wonder what will happen to the booth slut? Will we see her again, and next time totally unprotected? perhaps taking a pregnancy test?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It looked interesting but

Too many pitfalls for me “breeder stories” are a hard limit as is anything Age Play, DD:LG, Incest/ Taboo and it looks like all of those things are likely with your story.

I’ve always found breeder stories to be lame and disturbing, why the need to invent a fictional baby/ pregnancy in order to get turned on ? It’s deeply deeply disturbing to me. All of the others are hard limits, I don’t know if your story contains incest but the fact that two characters are biologically related is enough to make me back off.

Good luck with your writing. I’m out

Tess (UK)

crimfolkcrimfolkabout 4 years agoAuthor

Tess

Thanks for your comments. If you dislike pregnancy risk stories then I honestly don't think that my stories are for you as they form a theme in most if not all of them. This is ALL fiction and fantasy - each to their own (within limits).

Hopefully you can find other writers more to your taste and approval. I do appreciate the feedback.

Crimfolk

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I've had a few Mens that I needed to GIVE my ALL to and RESPECTS To Totaly. Mens who knew how to WORK me and keep Pushing me Farther and Farther to TRY and DO MORE and Try More and MORE to I done way more then most girls my age even then had done. Just some Mens got or had that Power OVER me and YESsss they was Black Mens to just like Master is in the Story for Georgia I had my Doms and Masters I can count on One Hand only but they was True Dom types and Masters and didnt Play at it like alot other Mens I let TAKE or DO me like that did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
1221 Followers
Challenge 4 has been published. Another one for the fans of long-form erotica. Thanks again for your interest, your support, your kind comments and most of all your patience!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES