All Comments on 'Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 02'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleover 4 years ago
The finest storytelling

I love your writing!! Please keep these wonderful storylines alive!

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
ery good on preg risk sex!

I hope you will put in more details on how a slut enjoys feeing sperm enter her when she is unprotected and fertile - more descriptions pease!!!!

Also the two week sweats and the testing - all soo damn hot!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Loved this story and did it bring back memories of when I was alot younger and thinner and Danced. Still my legs look good now and I do like how they look when I wear heels. To bad I cant put any pics of my legs up in here or I would. I think my legs look that good in heels. LOL

There was a few Mens like Javon and a handfull of Mens like Master. When I was younger there were alot more Javon types but after I got with more Older Mens then I just wanted the OG type Mens more. Even in my late teens and early twenties I went with Mens twice my age or even older. I liked Dancing and I liked the touch of a Strangers hands on me and Mens wanting me so bad they even offered me Money to go Private with them when I danced or meet them some where like a Motel on the Strip or Hotel they was staying or some just was cheap and wanted it in the parking lot some where. LOL Oh I not going to say I never parked with some the Mens and just got the quickie. Or like a few times with Boyfriends or Lovers we got it up in the Mall in a Dressing room though and not no bathroom like Georgia done with Javon.

And there was times I couldnt take the Pill cause it made me sick. So try tell Mens and Especialy Black Mens that I wasnt on no PILL and they Could Knock me Up and GET me Pregnant. Just seemed to make them WANT to CUM and Nutt they self INSIDE me more. And I told Some Mens that they was My FIRST Black Man. Just seemed to make them more Happy and I wanted them to have a GOOD Time with me and Feel like a KING when they was Pumping they Stuff Between my Legs and UP INSIDE me.

So yeah I realy liked and Loved this story and was WET by the time I finished reading it. If you read this and want know more Email me in my page and I set it up where you can Contact me if I like what you say and Asking I WILL Answer YOU. :-)

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckie8 months ago

Love your writing and the build up of sexual tension. Her comment of young Javon being her first…REAL MAN…first Black Man is so right. Can’t wait to read the full series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
I am editing Challenge 5 and will be submitting this week. Work has begun on Challenge 6 so there shouldn't be so long a wait for that one! Thanks for all the support and kind comments