Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only later did she tell him about what had happened 'over there'. How she'd met a fellow medic and the two women had worked together as their relationship had become something different and more intense. Until the moment when her life had been changed forever. They had never found out if they'd tripped a wire or if the device had been set off by remote control. But they had gone out to help a man who was down and even as they'd arrived the world had seemed to explode. Kali had been the only survivor - the lightness of her injuries might have been called miraculous but for the fact that her planned future had been destroyed.

One second was all that it had took. As time passed Cassius had come to understand how that second had changed her. Just for example, he understood why she needed to have that controlling interest in her club. He understood how she could run that club so succesfully. She was playing a role much of the time but it was a role that she needed to play. She had to be in charge - she had to determine her own destiny.

Now it suddenly clicked in his mind what he should do with Jewel. An instant later he realised that Kali had got there way before him - wasn't that why she was here?

The girl on stage turned again to flaunt herself towards the audience opposite him and he saw the tattoo on her back. Two faces, one black and one white, united in a kiss that formed the yin-yang symbol.

"I see she's marked - and not with yours. How long have you got her for?"

"Two months."

"Oh my," those amber eyes were mocking him again. "That's not like my business partner. Two months to profit from a little gold-mine like her and you've just spent half of that time fucking her. Is she really that good? Maybe you are planning on retiring with her to a nice farm in the country." A perfect eyebrow arched in mock interrogation.

He snorted, "Hardly. But why settle for two months. I'm thinking she'll agree to join us on a longer basis."

"Oh, I see? Her master sends her over here, the novelty wears off and then what? She's WAY too good for those rat-hole clubs of yours in the 'meat market'. She'll quit or she'll burn out." Kali looked at the girl on stage and ran her tongue over her top lip. "A girl like that has a freshness and you need to profit while that freshness lasts. I know your tastes, Cassius, and I know the sort of girl that goes for you in a big way. So tell me - that one," she flicked her glance towards Jewel, "she open to instruction?"

Cassius smiled. He'd been hearing about a Vietnamese girl who was dancing out at Francisburg. He enjoyed the challenge that each potential recruitment offered and a trip out there might be just the thing. "She's not averse to it. Of course whether she'll take it from you..."

Kali chuckled, "Oh, don't worry about that. I'll teach her what she's been missing."

The two weren't just business partners they were old friends too. As their eyes met the deal was sealed. Jewel would belong to Kali, for the next month at least.

Coming Close to Home

"You've done very well. It seems you've been enjoying your new line of work, All your debt paid off in almost record time - even Jewel only took a week or two less."

"Yes master." Georgia's response came through almost gritted teeth. She'd been enjoying his approval until he just had to casually mention that Jewel had done even better. She felt a burst of jealousy for the younger woman.

She heard him chuckle through her head-phones. "Heh, heh, I prefer my girls white rather than green Georgia. Anyways you don't have to compete with her for a while - she's still over there with Cassius."

Georgia felt a flush come to her cheeks. Her Master was playing with her of course. He enjoyed seeing her try to compete with Jewel for his approval. Why wouldn't he? That wasn't the thing that was making her blush - it was the fact that she fell for it every time.

"As a reward for your good work I'm going to send you a little present."

"Thank you master."

"But of course it's not quite as simple as that."

Well, duh...

***

Georgia enjoyed dancing but she was well aware that relative scarcity had a value. It had seemed a lot of money that she had owed to her Master but once it was paid off she knew to ease off a little. She chose to dance once every couple of weeks at the Franklin Mint and once at another of the clubs she preferred. It meant she could put some preparation into her routines and that the experience of dancing wouldn't get stale for her. She knew men would turn out just to see her and she loved the fact. Hoss and the other club owner did too.

The sleazy delights of the porn store were also something to be carefully managed. Her experiences there gave her a rush of raw sexuality but they were not something you wanted to become routine.

Which left her with time on her hands. She had gone to a couple of clubs but it just hadn't done anything for her. She'd felt out of place and she'd drawn some male attention but not the sort that she wanted. White boys just didn't do it for her any more. She knew that she could do so much better.

Her Master had suggested a club that she could try out. It had been amazing - almost entirely made up of white women and dark-skinned Black men. She knew that only a few months ago she would have been shocked to know that such places existed and amazed to find herself there. Now, it was fun and she got plenty of attention but it somehow seemed too, what was the word, too vanilla. Almost like dating. The men were so eager to please and so charming. The man she had hooked up with had been a handsome man of her own age and she had thoroughly enjoyed their night together but somehow something was missing. When she'd told her Master that he had just chuckled in that way of his.

"We both know what you need. The next time you see a man you like in real life I want you to let him know you like what you see. You know what I'm saying don't you..."

Hearing his deep warm voice through her head-phones Georgia had thought about his order and had felt her mouth go a little dry. She also felt that warmth through her body that told her that what she was feeling wasn't fear but rather desire.

***

It hadn't taken long. The next afternoon at the grocery store she had seen a man of perhaps forty. He was well turned out and looked to take care of his body. As he selected some vegetables she looked him over and liked what she saw. A second later he looked up and caught her checking him out. Georgia felt a momentary impulse to drop her eyes and scurry away but that was what the old Georgia would have done. Now she met his eyes and gave him a little smile. The smile was returned and the man gave an almost imperceptible nod. Was it a greeting or a gesture of approval? She was pretty sure it was the latter but she was destined never to know for sure.

The man gave a little glance to his right and Georgia saw a woman there. She was a beautiful African-American woman of about their own age and Georgia immediately understood that she was the man's wife. The man gave her another little smile and then went to join the woman.

It had been over in about five seconds and it hadn't really amounted to much. Just a little non-verbal communication between two strangers. The message pretty clear. I like what I'm seeing and you like what you're seeing but one of us is spoken for. No harm and no foul but no dice either. All pretty inconsequential but it had a real impact on Georgia. The knowledge that he had liked what he had seen pleased her but she was almost as delighted by the evident fact that he had enjoyed being hit on by her. On the way home she giggled to herself that she had probably made his week. However, even while she was laughing to herself, she knew just how intense those few seconds had felt for her. Once home she wasted no time in running a bath and then enjoying some 'me time' thinking about the man and what might have happened if he hadn't had a wife.

***

"Stand up and show me how you look?"

The deep voice came through her head-phones and Georgia obeyed, as was only right. He wasn't called her Master for nothing.

"Hmmn, I like that robe. Just the right length. Now show me that you've followed my instructions."

Georgia held open the robe and revealed her naked body to the web-cam. She also pointed to the robe's belt which she had removed and placed on her sofa.

"Yeah, that's what I like. Now you understand what's happening here?"

She understood. He had ordered a delivery for her and it was due to arrive between 7 PM and 9 PM that evening. It was coming via a nationwide delivery firm and she had received a text notification to confirm the fact. When the driver arrived she was to check him out through the peep-hole in the door. If he was white then she was to open the door on the chain and sign for it. If the delivery driver was Black then she was to open the door fully and sign for the delivery.

It didn't take a genius to work out that opening the door, collecting the parcel and signing for it all while holding her robe shut with one hand might not go entirely smoothly. There was every chance that she might slip and give a stranger a free show. Not exactly the first time, of course, but somehow doing it in her own home felt very different to doing it at the Franklin Mint. It was quite literally bringing all that she had been doing very close to home.

The webcam, of course, was set up so that it could see the front door and record all that happened. She knew that her Master would be checking to see that she followed his instructions.

The door-bell rang at 7.32 PM. Not too bad. Georgia flicked the curtain and saw the van parked outside on the street. She went to the door and looked through the peep-hole. It was the delivery driver alright. He was in his uniform and holding a package as well as his electronic device for taking signatures. He was a small man and looked to be about 60 with a bald head, a fringe of grey hair and a tired expression. It seemed that he was nearing the end of a long day of hard work. Georgia took all of that in only moments after she registered the fact that he was most definitely an African-American. She looked back to the camera and gave a nervous look just as the door-bell sounded again.

"I'm sorry - I'm right here. Just one moment." Now Georgia was hurrying to open the door, a little flustered by keeping him waiting while concentrating on hanging onto her robe. Finally she got the door open and faced him.

There was a moment's hesitation as he saw her in her robe, but only a moment's. This man had been working his job for years and it wasn't the first time he'd had someone come to the door outside normal daytime attire, "Have a parcel here for you ma'am - need a signature if you could give me one."

He had proffered her the package and Georgia had taken it but now he was also holding out his device asking for her signature. She clutched the parcel to her and then took the device. Leaning forward and concentrating she just about managed to scrawl a signature and then handed the device back to he man. He took it with a smile and a glint in his eye.

She suddenly remembered her Master's final instruction "One moment." She moved to her hall table and put the parcel down. Then she bent down to retrieve a five-dollar note from her purse.

"Thank you kindly ma'am," the driver said, his eyes crinkling with appreciation, and then he was gone. Georgia closed the door and leaned against it a little. Again it seemed crazy that, after the last few weeks, she could be so excited by such a relatively innocent incident. However, she knew why that was. It was happening in her space - in her home. Again the two sides of her life were being brought together. It was intoxicating but it was also dangerous. Perhaps she found it so intoxicating because it was so dangerous.

She quickly moved her webcam back into her little study and then put on her head-phones to talk to her Master.

"Very good Georgia - would you like to see what happened from my point of view?"

She saw that a video file had arrived on her computer. She opened it. Her webcam wasn't top-of-the-range so the picture wasn't crystal-clear but you got a very good idea of what was going on. She watched the driver. As she saw herself struggling to make the signature she suddenly realised quite how far her robe had bowed out. Then when she leaned forward it must have seemed an open invitation to him to check out her goods. He didn't show much reluctance in the matter and his eyes were laser-focused down into her soft white cleavage. Then when she had gone to get his tip and her back was turned he had actually leaned forward to appreciate the sight of her back-side stretching out her robe. He certainly seemed to have enjoyed the show.

"That firm's drivers are on tight schedules and their movements are logged from base. It's a real rat-race for them so the brotha deserved a little treat. Now you'd best see what he brought you."

Georgia undid the parcel and just looked at the contents. Now she had an idea what he had in mind.

"Put that on charge girl and be here the same time tomorrow night. We gonna have some fun."

Door to Door

The long black limousine eased to a stop. The driver's door opened and the big vehicle's springs eased almost imperceptibly as the driver stepped out. She was a beautiful woman with the high cheek-bones, piercing blue eyes, blonde hair and seemingly translucent skin tones of an Eastern European. She had the height and the figure of a runway model - an impression only increased by her immaculately tailored chauffeur's outfit.

She glanced up at the house - only momentarily glancing at the sign posted up on its wall. That was there to disillusion unwelcome visitors. She was here by arrangement to make a collection. It wasn't her first time and as usual she found that her arrival had been watched for. The front door opened and two women stepped out. They were both young and blonde - both wearing the usual casual student outfits. They gave each other a hug and then the one with the suitcase stepped forward. The driver moved round to the rear of the vehicle and opened the trunk to take the case before she opened a rear door. The girl gave a last glance and a little wave up to her friend still waiting at the door and then stepped inside.

***

Even as she stepped into the rear of the limousine the girl realised that she was not alone there. Already seated inside was an African-American woman in her late thirties. She had a slightly angular face but her features were striking, proud and powerful. She wore fairly standard business attire. What struck the girl most though were the woman's eyes. They were a beautiful brown, almost amber, and they seemed full of confidence and mischief. The woman gave a little smile as she recognised the girl's nervousness.

"First things first - would you like to go by Jewel or by your real name with us?"

"Errr, Jewel I think."

"Hmmmnn, that's really your performer's name. We like to think that with us you will be able to display your true feelings and your true self. So I think we'll be calling you Charli so that you understand that it's not a performance with us. You understand, Charli?"

The girl looked like she was going to protest but didn't. Instead she just nodded.

"Nodding doesn't cut it around here. Did your Master really let you get away with such behaviour?"

"Er, no, ummn, I mean..."

"If I know him I am quite sure that he didn't. You seem a little flustered Charli, a little out of your depth perhaps..."

The girl's eyes flashed and her chin rose a little. "No, I'm ready to do this, err, Mistress."

"I am not your mistress. You will address me as Goddess until I give you permission to use my name. That is understood?"

"Yes Goddess."

The Black woman's features had momentarily stiffened but now they relaxed back into that little smile. The white girl was showing some promise. Cassius had suggested that she was a natural submissive but with that spirit running through her that made her 'training' such an attractive prospect.

"I am Kali," the Black woman's smile widened a little, "do you know who I am named after?"

Of course she did. This was an intelligent and educated young white woman. Along with her looks that was what gave her such potential value. Dumb sluts were ten-a-penny but girls like Charli, once properly trained, could bring satisfaction or profit of another level.

"You know why you are here?"

"To learn, Goddess."

"Very good, Charli. Just as you went to your Master to learn and to have new experiences. So you have come to Cassius and now to me." Kali reached out a brown arm and gently brushed Charli's cheek with her long fingers. Then, as quick as thought, she brought her fingers tips down onto the girl's cheek with a slight but audible slap.

Charli felt the sting on her face but didn't flinch. She knew she was being tested. She just kept looking into Kali's beautiful, almost feline, amber eyes. She saw them sparkle as the older woman smiled her satisfaction. "You see, you are already learning. Gentleness and firmness. Pleasure and pain. Love and hate. Creation and destruction. Sides of the same coin. You have been looking for someone who can take you to another level, perhaps even to your limits. Someone who will let you express your whole self sexually and to the maximum. Well you have met her. But remember - creation and destruction are two sides of one coin. Not everyone can undergo the tempering process. Not everyone can live with who they really are. That takes a special kind of woman. You can leave now or you can come with us."

She raised a hand as Charli tried to speak. "Understand, if you come with us then you are mine for the next three weeks. Then we will see whether you want to return here or not." She pressed an intercom button and spoke to her driver. "Darya - how long did you come to us for?"

The answer came back in accented English, "Two weeks, Goddess."

"And how long ago was that..."

"Five years, Goddess."

Kali released the intercom and ended the connection. She looked at Charli and arched an eyebrow. "Perhaps you will do the honours..."

The white girl leaned forward and pressed the intercom button just as she had seen Kali do. "Please can we leave now Darya."

There was no answer but the limousine engine started and the vehicle pulled out into the road as they began their journey from suburbia into the dangerous heart of H-town.

Hands-Free

Georgia was ready and waiting for her Master as arranged the previous day. She had his gifts. When the connection was made she saw the familiar sight of her Master's hand. His fingers tapped a phone.

"I thought that it was time for you to put on a little show - add a new string to your bow so to speak."

For once she was not impressed. The technology was a new wrinkle but she'd performed for him on cam plenty of times. It wasn't a challenge it was just fun.

The deep dark voice cut through her thoughts again. "I want you to go get your domino mask."

Now she felt the quiver of anticipation. Why would he want her to wear her mask unless he had something planned. Immediately she mentally kicked herself for her own stupidity. Of course he had something planned. He was her Master and he ALWAYS had something planned.

"I'm not used to waiting..."

There hadn't been any edge to his voice - more amusement at seeing her trying to figure out what he was up to. However, the result was the same. Georgia rushed to find her domino and to put it on. Soon it was in place and she was back seated in front of her monitor.