Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's blue eyes widened in alarm.

Kali was still smiling. "So WE have non-verbal safe-words." She swiftly showed the girl a code of blinking her eyes or using her fingers to signify her need to stop. Once Charli had shown that she could replicate the signals Kali continued her education. "I have never understood the desire to operate as a dominant without consent. For me, for all true masters and mistresses, the real attraction lies precisely in the willingness of the submissive to grant that consent. To take such power is cheap - to be granted it is priceless." The little creed had been delivered quickly and almost breathlessly but suddenly Kali was back to pure business.

"Are the bonds painful?" The girl shook her head. "Then sit back in the chair for me." The Black woman produced a padded black leather blindfold and tied it over Charli's eyes cutting out the light and her vision.

Charli sat back in her seat. There was very little else that she could do. After a few moments she felt a hand on her right breast. It expertly fondled her and then fingers teased her nipple erect. Charli found that her lack of vision heightened her anticipation and the sensation of the skilled hands on her body. She didn't know where she would feel them next though she might have guessed. Her other breast received the same gentle treatment accompanied by a hum of appreciation from Kali. "These are real nice - they are going to make you very popular with my clients and friends."

Moments later the practised fingers found Charli's pussy. The girl gave a little gasp as a palm applied gentle pressure to the top of her sex. Then fingers teased Charli's lips before moving away to stroke the exposed skin of her upper thighs and lower belly. Charli gave a slight moan as Kali moved her attention back to the exposed pink pussy. Kali raised the tips of her fingers to her lips and then moved them to tease the younger woman's clit. Another little moan through the ball-gag brought a small satisfied smile to the Black woman's face. There was certainly real potential with this one.

Special Delivery

Once again Georgia found herself waiting for her door-bell to sound. She had expected her Master to instruct her to answer the door half-naked again but he had simply told her to dress as she had for her two webcam shows. That essentially meant dressing like a professional woman. Georgia wasn't stupid and she understood what that was all about. Everyone in her audience would have come up against a white woman as their boss or as a government official, teacher or lawyer. No doubt some would have faced white female detectives, judges and/or parole officers. The attraction of seeing a woman like her perform for them was fairly obvious.

The attraction for her was no more mysterious. There had been almost three hundred watching her that first night and almost five hundred on the second one. She wasn't naive. She knew how most, if not all, of those men would have been 'enjoying' her show. They wanted to see her body, they wanted to watch her sexual performance, perhaps most of all they wanted to see a professional white woman turned into a sexual object for their entertainment and pleasure.

All pretty exploitative - or so she would have thought until not long ago. Now she realised what she could get from the deal. The satisfaction of knowing how much they wanted her - the knowledge that it was desire for her that kept them coming back to watch. That meant far more to her than the contributions to her 'tips jar'. She felt that sexual power that had been missing from her life for so many years until she had chosen to play 'the game'.

The sound of her door-bell interrupted her thoughts. When she looked through the spy-hole she saw the driver. It wasn't the small aging figure of a couple of weeks before. Instead he was tall, powerfully-built and in perhaps his mid-thirties. The man must have realised he was being observed because he gave a wink to the door and then held up a piece of paper. Georgia immediately realised the significance of the design on the paper being shown to her. Those two faces, one black and white, their kiss uniting them in the yin and yang symbol. The symbol she had seen tattooed into the skin of the Girl in the Hood. It meant that this was the man sent by her Master and she opened the door to him.

"Evenin' Georgia - you're a real welcome sight at the end of a hard day." The man stepped confidently into the room. "Your Master asked me to set up your new system for you." He reached down and began undoing the two packages that he had brought with him. "Thirsty work this," he hinted.

Georgia checked his preferred beverage and then went into her kitchen to fix it for him. When she re-emerged with two steaming mugs on a tray she found her little study empty. However, by the time she had set the tray down he emerged from her bedroom.

"Real easy job these days," smiled the driver. "Set you up two cameras in there and I'll put another three in here. Then I'll put the software on your system so you or your Master can control the camera choice wirelessly. That'll have you all set for HD broadcast.

He smiled as he noticed her moment of hesitation. He'd seen it before. A woman who was concerned that HD would show her perceived flaws and imperfections. He knew this one didn't need to worry about that. "Don't sweat it baby - from what I've seen you are wasted on anything less."

He relished the little tinge of pink that came to her cheeks. "You've, um, seen my show?"

"Seen both of them. Your Master told me you was not to be missed and I'm in agreement with him on that."

Now Georgia was smiling too. A little compliment never went amiss but she was even more pleased to hear that her Master had been praising her. They chatted as the man completed setting up the new system and testing that all was in working order.

Finally he straightened up and expressed his satisfaction that all was as it should be. "All ready for your show tonight."

She suddenly realised that she had almost forgotten her scheduled show and she automatically looked to the clock and saw that she was due to perform in thirty minutes time. "I've got to finish getting ready..."

"Go right ahead," he said, "I'll double-check the system and then I'll show you how to operate the cameras unless you'd like me to stay and look after that this time."

She understood what he was saying. He could be here when she was doing her show. That would be another stage in bringing her new sexual self into her home. She glanced up into his eyes and saw him raise his eyebrow questioningly. "Yes," she said suddenly convinced, "yes, I'd like you to do that very much." She was rewarded with a brilliant smile from his dark-complexioned face.

***

She was ready with a comfortable five minutes to spare. She returned to her study to find the Driver looking at the photograph on the back wall of the study with a thoughtful expression. He noticed her and gestured to the image. "The new cameras will pick this up real clear so you might want to move her out of range before we connect."

"Oh," she was startled by the implication and gave a nervous little laugh, "my daughter wouldn't appreciate being on camera like that."

Now it was the man's turn to be slightly flustered. "That's for real - she's your daughter!"

Georgia looked at him in a half-exasperated way. "You're not going to tell me we look more like sisters are you?"

He relaxed and chuckled. "Well even when it's true I wouldn't say it - I hope I got some better lines than that! Nah, it's just that she really reminds me of someone. Funny how you can get that sometimes. I'll get it down for you." He took the photograph off the wall and moved it into the main room.

The Driver took a seat in the deep armchair that they had moved into a corner of the study outside of the cameras' field of vision.

Georgia took her own seat in front of her monitor. She was very strongly aware of him seated only a few feet away from her. It was so much more visceral to have him there than it was to have hundreds watching remotely. It was like comparing a lap dance to a feature dancing gig.

"Ready for the show?"

She nodded and he made the connection.

***

The key moment came about thirty minutes into the show. She had glanced across at him a couple of times only to see him watching the monitor and adjusting his camera and sound levels. This third time she saw his attention was purely on her. She smiled as she took note of him drinking in every inch of her naked body.

At this point she had planned to play with her remote-controlled vibe but her eye suddenly caught one of the comments spooling rapidly up the side of her screen.

'Slut needs a Big Black Cock in her right now.'

Georgia realised immediately that she couldn't agree more. She looked back at the Driver and mouthed, 'Enjoying the show.'

He smiled and slowly nodded.

She made a point of looking down at his pants and then mouthed, 'Show me.'

He continued smiling and then raised his eyebrows.

She very carefully had her lips frame a single word. 'Now.'

The Driver knew when to stop playing hard-to-get. He set his smart-phone aside and began to unbuckle his belt as Georgia watched. He unfastened his pants and then eased his body off the chair to pull out his cock. It was no monster but it was just the way she liked them. Seven inches or so of beautiful Black cock. From the moment she saw it she knew that she wouldn't be needing the vibe tonight.

"Good news guys," she said into her mic, "I've got a special guest to help me out tonight." She gave him a cheeky smile and beckoned to him. His eyes sparkled and a smile spread across his regular handsome features. She turned her attention back to her screen. "So should I play with this tonight," she held up the Dark Destroyer dildo, "or should I try this one for size?"

He had moved up next to her and now he moved close enough for her face to be framed on her audience's screen by the plastic penis on one side and his own flesh-and-blood cock on the other. She took a gentle hold of his cock as they watched the responses spooling up the screen.

After about a minute she looked up from her chair into his face. "Seems like you are hired," she said.

"You going to keep teasin' or are you going to get to pleasin'," he said it sternly but she saw the twinkle in his dark eyes. They both knew what the audience wanted to see.

She gave him a couple of little strokes with her hand and gloried in the contrast of their skin tones. She didn't need to bring him to hardness - he was already there in anticipation of what was to follow. That pleased her. They might be putting on a little performance for the cameras but his desire for her was real enough.

She leaned forward and took the end of his big cock into her mouth. She moved down onto his shaft a couple of times and then ran her tongue up and down his length. Soon the dark skin was glistening with her saliva and then she pushed her head down onto him as far as she could go. As she did so she felt his fingers in her flame-red hair. He wasn't exerting any pressure but she knew how good it would look to their audience.

She pulled back and looked up at him. He gave a little twitch of his head and she seemed to know what he wanted almost by telepathy. She got out of her chair and he took her place. She dropped down onto her knees in front of him and then resumed sucking his cock.

It was only after several minutes that she realised that the camera would only be showing the back of her head. She paused to check. The feed had switched to one of the other two cameras so that her blow-job was being shown in all its HD glory without any danger of obstruction. She remembered the Driver had left his smart-phone across the room and she realised that her Master must have taken control. Then she corrected herself. Her Master had always been in control since the first moment that she had contacted him. Now, she knew, her Master wanted to see her give this Black stranger the best blow-job she could and she returned to doing just that.

She concentrated on varying the sensations that her mouth and tongue were giving him and he was certainly appreciating it to judge by the grin on his face. Finally she wondered whether he wanted her to get him off but almost at that moment she felt his body move forward as he raised himself from the seat.

She watched him as he stood and then tapped the seat with his hand. She wasn't quite sure what he wanted but she sat down. He shook his head and used his finger to make a rotating motion. Now she understood and she got up so that she could take up a position kneeling on the chair with her hands holding the back-rest.

Throughout it all he had been silent but now he spoke. "Stick that butt out girl."

She obliged by arching her back a little so that her bottom was pushed out towards him. Next she felt his hands on the outside of her upper thighs and then the whisper of his breath on her pussy. "Yeah that's what I'm talking about."

Then his mouth was on her and his tongue was exploring her. She relaxed and let the sensations flow through her. This man knew what he was doing - it was most definitely not his first rodeo. He teased her and pleased her and only when she was already feeling very good indeed did he really start to lavish attention on her clit and its piercing. Soon she felt herself shivering a little. Her body was responding to him.

At that moment he eased back and she tried to push her pussy back onto him. Instead she felt a gentle slap on her buttock. She looked round at him and one glance let her know just what he had planned.

"You wanna play some more or you ready to get fucked."

She nodded.

"You on the pill."

She shook her head.

"I don't pull out and I don't wear rubbers - you still ready to fuck?"

It happened as she had come to expect it by now when one of her Black lovers even skirted the possibility of pregnancy. She felt the warmth in her body - the rush of that most basic primitive desire.

"Heard you telling everyone you was Black-only. That right?"

"Yes"

"How many kids you got?"

"One."

"Well since you're Black-only and you ain't on the pill it seems you soon going to be having another doesn't it."

Shit - that did it! Just as the rush came she felt his fingers teasing the entrance to her pussy. "Fuck me," she growled at him.

Almost as she said it she felt his hard cock start to move into her. She was wet and ready and he moved smoothly forward into her like a hand filling a glove. It felt perfect - it felt RIGHT.

His hands moved up to grip her shoulders, holding her in place. Now she couldn't slip and she couldn't escape. Now she was his. He gave a couple of explorative strokes and then he began fucking her hard. They both knew what the watching audience wanted to see. They wanted to see the classy White bitch fucked hard by a big Black cock. They also both knew how the audience would want it to end.

The Driver was no gym-rat but he worked hard. He had muscle and he had stamina. He fucked her hard and he fucked her fast and he kept doing it through her first orgasm and on towards a second. There was no witty repartee or dirty talk - just the steady breathing of the man and the occasional groan and gasp of the woman. They were both solely concentrated on what they were doing - on bringing each other to mutual sexual climax.

Her body knew what it wanted from him and in the end her body made sure that it got it. It had been no concious decision to use her pussy to stimulate his cock each time it was at its deepest in her - it had just been the purest natural instinct. It finally won its reward. He groaned behind her and gave a last hard thrust before dropping down onto her back. The arms that had gripped her now embraced her. She felt his lips on her ear and the gentle suction of a kiss. "You the fuckin' bomb baby," was all he said.

Then he eased himself off her and slowly spun her to point her pussy at the camera. His fingers teased her lips apart and she knew what he was doing. He was exhibiting his conquest of her, showing the audience his potent Black seed planted deep in her unprotected White pussy.

"See that - that is one phat pussy. Here to school you all - get yourself a woman like this, one that knows how to fuck. That's the end of the show but me I'm planning on getting me some more of this..." With that he brought his hand down on her butt with a firm smack. He let the camera focus for a second or two on the pink hand-print on her pale skin and then ended the connection.

She knew why he had smacked her. Her audience would have enjoyed seeing it - but that wasn't the real reason. She knew he had wanted to mark her - to claim her as his own - even if only for a short while. She also knew that it was the real reason for his care in capturing that image of her pussy full of his seed, his baby-making seed. She thought of her cousin, Jessica, and how she had last seen her. The baby-bump just showing, the child of a Black man growing in her womb. It was a powerful symbol. That potent seed could make life and also destroy lives. If this man's seed performed its natural role then it would probably destroy her life as she currently lived it. She would have to rebuild herself, make a new life, a new her.

"What you thinking about baby?" He was looking at her with a contented smile on his broad face. "You look miles away."

"I was thinking about pregnancy," she admitted with a rueful smile.

"Serious business," he said, "not to be taken lightly. I got two kids with my ex-wife but I still know no man will ever realise that like a woman who has gone through it."

"I had my daughter when I was young, too young..."

"You ain't too young no more. Now you got experience. Means next time you'll be much more ready."

"Next time..." she felt and heard the quaver in her voice.

"I know you ain't stupid - well I ain't either. I've seen it before. Maybe your mind isn't quite ready to admit what your body and soul are crying out for... " He let his remark trail off but he was looking at her as if he'd said the most matter-of-fact thing in the world.

She wanted to argue with him but she didn't. She didn't somehow feel able to find a combination of words that didn't just sound hollow and contrived.

He gave a little shrug. "Like I say you don't strike me as dumb. You'll do what you know you need to do when you're ready".

She looked at him for a long moment. It wasn't the fact that he just seemed to assume that soon she'd be like her cousin - knocked up with a Black man's baby. Rather it was the destabilising knowledge that he might well be right. With an effort she pushed her doubts and uncertainties into the back of her mind. She didn't want that now - it wasn't an issue for tonight. Tonight she knew what she wanted to be doing.

She reached out a hand to him. "Can we get more comfortable in my bedroom?" She hesitated, "Unless you have to go..."

That ready smile flashed out at her again. "My Mamma didn't raise no fool. I'm not going anywhere."

He took her hand and she led him into the bedroom.

***

She nestled her face against the warm strength of his chest. Then she murmured, "It's crazy but I don't even know your name."

He gave a low laugh. "Just call me the Driver - that's my handle coz driving is what I'm best at."

"I know - I've already found that out. So are you going to take me on another little trip?"

He effortlessly moved her round until she was on her back again. His mouth found hers in a tender kiss. "Where do you want to go baby - you want to ride sweet or be ridden hard?"

"I think I'd like sweet this time - that sounds wonderful just now."