Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Georgia, you know that your pictures have excited a lot of attention on a certain site. So I have arranged a cross-over with another site you might not know. I've got an alert all ready to post to the verified members over there. Let them know there's a show they are NOT going to want to miss. Should I post it?"

Georgia's mind went into a whirl. "When are we talking about ... tomorrow?"

"Oh no, I want to do this now. So you ready?"

"I have to be careful..."

"That's why I told you to get your mask. No different really to all those sexy pics you been posting. Besides the only people seeing this one will be verified Black male site members. Gonna be just like all those shows you been giving me - just for a bigger audience."

He was appealing to that exhibitionist streak in her again. She wasn't foolish. She knew what he was doing. Each time he wanted something he took her further along a road. From the first time she had danced at the Franklin Mint how could she logically refuse a show like this. Even worse, or even better, she knew how thrilling she could find displaying herself to these men. Once you'd done something once it was so much easier to do it again and once you knew how hot it was it could soon become addictive.

She nodded and saw his hand click a mouse. "Show starts in one hour. Go get yourself ready, dress up real smart like a nice respectable white lady and ... oh yes ... don't forget to have your toys close to hand."

***

Two hours later Georgia was enjoying herself. She had teased them, stripped for them, used her little pink vibe and then brought out the 'dark destroyer'. All the time she was performing she was watching the counter on her screen. There had been about twenty waiting for her show to start but now there were pushing on towards 300. She knew the word was getting round and the fact excited her. Her Master had told her how to get a comments window on her screen but it had quickly begin moving too fast for her to really pay attention. Just occasionally her Master would pass on a request or a comment. The big black dildo had proved very popular but Georgia knew that it was not the finale which her Master had planned for her.

Finally, he told her to get his new present for her. She showed the box to the camera.

"You charged it up like the instructions said?"

Georgia knew that their conversation was being patched through to the webcam audience. She knew her role and besides it was one she found ever more natural and alluring. "Yes Master, just as you ordered."

"You used one of these before?"

"No I haven't Master."

She was holding up the strange-shaped plastic object to the camera. It was pink and about seven inches long but curved. At the thinner end was a switch while at the other there was a bulb of about three inches by one and a half.

"What you think about that?"

She smirked a little. "It's weird looking but its not too big. Everyone here knows I've handled a lot bigger."

Her Master gave his pleased chuckle. "And we ain't just talking toys there are we? For a smart white woman you can be a really naughty slut can't you?"

"Yes Master - but only for real men."

"Real men?"

"Yes Master - Black men. I've been Black-only for a while now."

There was that delighted bass rumble of a chuckle in her head-phones again. He liked that and it seemed he wasn't the only one. Her comments screen had almost gone in over-drive with the screen spooling down almost too quickly to read even if she had been able to give it her full attention. Her Master had said she could read them at leisure after the show but she figured she already had the general idea. There were hundreds of Black men out there who were enjoying her show, who were excited by her and who wanted to fuck her. Just knowing that fact had her hot and ready to please them.

"Use some of that lube and then follow those instructions..."

She didn't really think she'd be needing any lube but she applied some just in case. Then she eased the device into position. After the 'dark destroyer' it wasn't too formidable but she knew that this particular device had a trick up its sleeve.

"Hold that box up to the camera again girl and read out what it says on the side there."

Georgia swallowed, her throat a little dry with anticipation. "It says, 'Let him control you ... from ANYWHERE!'"

The throaty chuckle filled her ears again. "That sound good to you?"

"Yes please Master."

"Yeah, I reckon we are all gonna enjoy this. Turn on the switch."

Georgia reached down to where the end of the device and its button was protruding and turned it on. She then watched on her screen as she saw her Master hold his phone up to his camera. On it was the logo of the device and a sliding scale from 0 to 10. He flicked the slide across to one.

"Ooohhhh." Georgia gave an involuntary gasp of surprise as the device kicked into action. Its vibration was subtle but it was in exactly the right spot.

"That feel good?"

"Feels strange but, yes, it feels really good!"

"You've seen the scale goes from one up to ten. Let's see how this goes." She watched his finger swipe the scale up to four.

"Oh, oh, ohhh," the little vibrating motor kicked up in speed and intensity and caused Georgia to giggle and gasp. She put a hand down to herself only to find that the pressure of her hand seemed to intensify the feeling even more. She opened her mouth as she stared into the camera with her eyes sparkling.

"Not even half way up the scale. How far do you think you can take? I think I'll let the viewers decide whether to keep going up in power. Meanwhile I think you need to put your hands up on the arm-rests. If you want to stop then clap your hands. But I want to see how much my slut can take. Understand?"

"Yes Master. Ooohhh."

She'd seen his finger move the scale to five moments before the vibration had kicked in. It was an extraordinary feeling. She glanced down and saw her little QOS charm jiggling as the vibration hit her clit from below. It took real will-power to keep her hands off her body. Her clitoris was being stimulated wonderfully, amazingly, but she knew that just a little direction with her hand could get her just exactly where she needed to be.

She saw his finger move the scale on through six to seven. Now she seemed able to hear the little motor working or was that just the motion transmitting itself through her. She finally couldn't resist it and started to move her hand down only to have her Master immediately swipe his finger across his phone and turn the vibrator down.

"No," she let out a little frustrated gasp.

"You don't want me to turn it back up."

She glanced at the screen and then shook her head. "No, I mean yes, I mean...Turn it back up, please..."

"On two conditions. First, you put that hand back on the arm-rest." He watched as she complied. "Next, you agree to do one of these little shows every week from now on. The men watching are telling me they want to see more of you, a LOT more of you. Understood?"

"Yes Mas...ohhhhh." Even as she had answered his finger had swept back up to eight and the intensity of the little motor's vibration left her gasping and almost unable to breathe. The feeling grew inside her until she knew she was about to come but at that very moment he began to play with her. He would make the machine's action intensify or moderate according to her state of arousal. He seemed able to read her mind, or at least her body's signals, because he would take her to the brink again and again only to ease off for a moment before starting to build the pressure again.

Finally her Master took her back up to eight and maintained a steady pressure there. Georgia could only stare into the camera with her eyes wide and her mouth open. her hands rose off the arm-rest but neither reached for her body nor clapped her surrender. Instead she just held them in front of herself helplessly grasping and ungrasping her fists. Her whole body and consciousness seemed in neutral - every part of her focused on the feelings of pleasure coming from that wicked little machine.

She finally heard his calm voice as it cut through her confusion. "Now you can touch yourself baby - show us how you're feelin'."

Shed move a hand down to her wet pussy and began to masturbate. Just as she started he turned the machine to nine and her world seemed to explode. All that teasing and edging had been building a climax like she had never known. Everything seemed to slow to a halt though she knew that she was still wanking herself and the machine was still working and there was liquid running down her legs and spraying out onto the carpet. "OHHH MMYYYY GOODDDDDDDD," she howled.

Then the machine was slowly eased down and then off. She slumped into her chair and just looked bleary-eyed into the camera. She knew that she was a total mess. She felt like she'd just run a marathon - exhausted, hot, sweaty and ... sated. After a minute of deep breaths she gave a little smile to the camera.

"Sounded like a deeply religious experience," wryly commented her Master. "Some of the men are asking if that's the first time you've squirted."

Georgia felt her cheeks glowing as she looked down at herself. Had she 'squirted' or had she got way too excited and pee-d herself. Was there even any difference between the two? She didn't know but she was mighty relieved her Master had told her to drink a couple of glasses of water before the show.

There was that deep rumbling chuckle in her head-phones again. She knew how much he had enjoyed breaking her inhibitions down like that and exposing her sexuality to the audience in its rawest form. She knew what to say in response.

"Thank you Master."

"My pleasure Georgia - I'm very pleased with you this evening. I think we can move your training along a little faster now. Make sure to read the messages - I think you'll enjoy them. I'll just read this one out that was sent to me. It says 'Where do you find all these fly white sluts? I thought that little ho Jewel was bangin but this one is off the hook. Best yet by far. Get the bitch back soon and lets see lots more of her.'"

Georgia felt satisfaction surge through her. She'd heard a lot over the weeks about how great Jewel was - well maybe soon the younger white slut would be hearing about her! Then she glanced down at her room and was shocked at the state it was in.

Her Master chuckled again. "Yeah and we didn't even get to the tenth setting tonight. Next week at the same time we'll make sure to get there..." His finger moved and the connection was cut.

Georgia again looked at the state of her room. It was going to take some work to get it ship-shape again. It was going to have to wait a while though, she didn't want to wait before reading these messages from her audience. As she read she sometimes gasped or giggled a little. The viewers were not shy or discreet about saying just what they thought of her and just what they wanted to do to her. She knew most women would have been disgusted - maybe she herself would have been only a few months ago. Now she knew that this was simply their tribute to her, as her Master's hottest white slut. She loved it and she couldn't wait for next week's show.

Riding to H-Town

Kali smiled across at the younger white woman seated in the rear of the limousine with her. She was very pleased with her so far. The name issue was always very telling. She always liked her 'trainees' to use their real names. 'Jewel' was all very good for dancing in front of a bunch of drunken men but when Kali ordered Charli to perform then the girl would have no insulation or persona to hide behind. She would be revealing her real self and, what was most important, she would not be able to hide that fact from anyone, especially herself.

Kali thought back to the other blond girl they had seen when they had picked up Charli. She was apparently Charli's housemate but Kali wondered just how close the two young white girls were. They had potential. She'd find out more from Charli in time and, perhaps, the second girl could also come to Kali's club in time.

For the moment though there was Charli to work with. The art of training a girl like her was to take them to the limit that they could abide while still allowing them to retain their spirit. That meant that the girl next to her would have to learn to obey and to trust Kali as a matter of course. There was a mistake that too many in Kali's happy position made. They took a natural submissive like Charli and tried to break her down to the ground before rebuilding her. How foolish. Who wanted a broken toy - no matter how attractive she might be. No, the art was to take girls like Charli just far enough that she would understand where her true place in life was. To take her just so far that she understood that she did not serve her superiors by her own decision but rather because it was really the natural, indeed the only, way that things could possibly be. The 'race' thing didn't bother Kali much. She had trained women from many ethnic backgrounds. However, her club's patrons always enjoyed seeing a white girl put in her place and Kali had no hesitation in obliging them. The customers, after all, were always right.

The girl had initially been watching Kali cautiously but when the Black woman didn't speak she had been looking out of the limousine's tinted windows. She had noticed that she had been unable to see through them into the vehicle when outside. Now she could just about see the buildings flash past as they were driven through the sprawl of suburbia that separated the Capital from H-Town. She knew that was where they were going and despite its terrible reputation she was not afraid. She had danced there for Cassius and, if anything, the two clubs she had seen had been the higher-end of those she had performed at in her short career. She had been told enough to know that Kali's club was different in more than one way but she knew that she could handle it and she wanted to experience it, at least once.

The limousine flashed through an over-pass and Charli suddenly heard Kali speak, as if to a pre-arranged signal. It should not have surprised her - Kali was a mistress of her craft and her skills had been honed by taking this journey many, many, times before.

"So you understand what we are doing here? You have an idea of the nature of my club? How do you feel about it?"

"I'm a bit nervous," admitted Charli, "I've not done much like this. I mean the girls said some things..."

"Let's make this clear. I am going to be there throughout your training - I will be dominating you but also making sure that everything goes in an appropriate manner. You WILL be tied up, you WILL be dominated, some of my girls and also some club members WILL be given the opportunity to play with you, sexually I mean. That is understood and acceptable?"

"Um, yes."

There was silence and Charli almost wilted under the steady gaze of Kali's amber eyes before she suddenly remembered her place.

"Yes goddess, I understand."

The African-American woman smiled. "All of this will occur before a live audience and will also be on camera for streaming, live and otherwise. You understand?"

"Yes goddess."

Kali smiled again. That was sometimes a temporary sticking point for some of the girls. How ridiculous! Their product was sufficiently niche that no-one could expose a performer without also exposing themselves. Anyone trying that in this State would be making themselves some very bad and very powerful enemies. Nevertheless it was always a good sign when the 'trainee' was already willing to potentially sacrifice her anonymity in the service of her goddess. This one's hesitation had been noticeable but only momentary. That was most satisfactory.

"So let's be quite clear that you understand your role in this and that you are OK with all that I have mentioned."

The blond girl gave a nervous smile. "Yes goddess."

Kali's amber eyes twinkled. "Don't worry, we won't be doing anything sexual that is illegal or anything that will permanently mark you. Also if you wish to end the session or to move on from a particular activity then you have your safe-word don't you?"

"Vanilla, goddess."

"Very good. Of course my best trainees never use their safe-word. They understand that I am paying careful attention to their reactions and stamina. I will move the program forward if and when I feel it is necessary. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. However, if our kink is not for you then it is best you use your word and let me know. I don't have any use for weaklings, cry-babies and failures. But I'm sure you won't fall into any of those categories will you my dear?"

Charli again found herself looking into the playfully reassuring smile of Kali. Again she understood that Kali had gone through this ritual many times before. She nodded before clearing her throat, "I will do my best, goddess."

"Then let's get started. Take off your clothes."

Kali watched and was pleased to see that Charli obeyed without a moment's hesitation. First her sneakers, then her jacket and trousers and pretty soon her outer clothing was in a neat pile in front of her. As the limousine drove on Charli, thankful for the vehicle's smooth ride, was left in only her bra and panties. She gave one glance to Kali but her instructor remained unmoving. Charli knew what was expected of her and quickly pulled off her panties before reaching behind herself to undo her bra and then place it on top of her other clothing.

Now she was naked sitting in the back of a limousine driving to an unknown destination in H-Town. She had never felt more naked and vulnerable. As they passed other vehicles or stopped in traffic she knew only the tinted windows were preventing her being totally exposed to the strangers outside. From inside she could now see the signs of urban deprivation, the safe suburbs were far behind them. She gave a nervous little glance towards Kali.

"Very good. From now on you will be referred to only as Charli or Number 257. From now on you will speak only when asked a question or specifically ordered to do so. Give me your right arm Number 257." Charli noticed that this time she wasn't expected to agree to her orders. She was simply meant to follow them. She also saw the leather cuffs that Kali produced. Each had a heavy metal ring attached and a secure fastening.

She held out her arm and Kali skilfully applied the cuff to her wrist. Tight enough that it could not slip but not so tight that it would cut off the circulation. The woman then applied an identical cuff to Charli's other wrist and another to each of her ankles. As she did so she spoke in a very matter-of-fact way. "You are now my property to be used for my own entertainment and those of my guests. You will, of course, obey every instruction without any argument or even hesitation. Failure to obey the rules will result in punishment within the terms of our agreement. Now turn on the seat and put both hands behind your back."

Charli did so and then felt her hands pulled together and the click of a padlock. At a gesture from Kali she pulled her feet together and soon heard the click of a second padlock fastening the two cuffs on her ankles together. Now her hands were fastened behind her back and her legs were hobbled. The die had been cast. She would be going on the journey that Kali had planned for her.

"Open your mouth."

Charli obeyed and her new owner pushed a ball-like object into her mouth and then fastened a strap to keep it in place.

"Remind me what that safe-word was again?"

"Huhhhrrnlla." With the gag in her mouth she couldn't form the word.

"And that, my dear Charli, is why it's so important that you came to me for your education. That such an intelligent young woman would fall for such a simple little trick. I know men who would use it to flog all the skin off that pretty little white butt of yours."