Georgina

Story Info
Lesbian niece has her first experience with a cock.
2k words
4.26
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgina was my 21-year-old niece. She had been having problems with her girlfriend recently and decided to move out of their shared apartment for a few weeks while they sorted things out. During that time, she moved in with my wife and I. We have a room downstairs and set up a bed for her.

My wife took Georgina under her wings. They talked through the relationship problems Georgina was having and my wife suggested practical solutions and outcomes. I was around for some of the discussion but my wife was really the driving force behind all of this. They got very close, very quickly. They would go for walks together, shopping and just hang out.

Georgina was a blonde, petite girl and, as far as I knew she had only been interested in girls. My wife and I are in our early 40's. We're still trim, active and look after ourselves.

Our evenings had become my wife and Georgina on the couch drinking white wine and debriefing about the girlfriend situation. I usually ended up going to bed early.

One evening however it was Georgina that had gone to bed early. She had had a full day of work and the late-night discussions were taking their toll. My wife filled me in with the latest gossip.

As always, she was gushing about how wonderful Georgina was. On that occasion, I turned to her and asked plainly, "Do you want to fuck her?". I'm not sure if the word "fuck" was altogether the right word in the lesbian world. I knew that my wife had had sexual experiences with girls before we got married. Still, it was a pretty direct question. I expected a stern rebuke. Instead, however my wife went all coy and blushed.

Oh my God, she did want to fuck her. My wife went to get another glass of wine, which I had taken over the years to mean that this is something we were about to talk through.

When she came back, she just sat there with a bit of a goofy grin on her face. I knew I had hit the mark, so I decided to take control. "If you want to have sex with her, go for it. That's fine". This time I toned the word fuck down to sex.

"Thanks, let me see what happens...", my wife replied still grinning.

It did happen, and the next night in fact. Georgina was due to move out of our place in a few days so I think my wife wanted to escalate things. Instead of talking in the loungeroom, both went downstairs to chat on her bed. I couldn't hear anything that was going on but my wife came up about 20 minutes later with bra and panties on and went to our bedroom to get her robe. She walked past me and just gave me a smile.

A further 15 minutes later my wife came up the stairs, this time in her robe. I was still watching TV in the loungeroom. "Georgina wants to try cock!", she spluttered out. She waved for me to follow. Having been neglected by my wife for the better part of two weeks in the bedroom I had become more than a little horny, particularly thinking about the goings on below.

As we went downstairs, my wife elaborated. "Georgina's never had a dick before...". I had guessed as much. I was happy to oblige, if my wife was on-board.

As we got to the bottom, Georgina was on her back on the edge of the bed. She was totally naked but had her legs closed. Her face was flushed a reddish tinge. I wasn't sure if that was the wine, a bit of embarrassment or both.

I had found out later from my wife that she had told Georgina how good it was to have a cock in her pussy and she should try it. I didn't ask if my cock was her suggestion or my wife. No doubt I was a convenient option.

Given that it was Summer, I was dressed lightly. I quickly took off my clothes and underwear. I stood above her. By this stage my wife had taken off her robe and was naked. She was standing by my side, with a hand on my ass with a smile on her face.

Georgina sat up a bit and began to regard my cock, which was completely exposed but otherwise hanging limp. I also found out later that she had never seen a cock in real life, let alone touched one.

Georgina's expression was blank and it was hard to read what was going through her head. She reached out a finger to touch it, which was quickly followed by a light grab around the shaft. She continued to regard it as it started to firm up. "It's quite warm", she noted. "It feels a bit spongy, but smooth like velvet", she added.

I let her make her inspections and to get comfortable with my cock as much as possible. Soon enough, it went from firm to very hard and stuck out of my crotch, in direct eyeline with Georgina. "Wow, it's big and hard", Georgina now marvelled, still holding the shaft.

She played a bit with the circumcised head. My wife also put a hand on the cock head and reached around me and put her other hand on the other side. With her thumbs she split the "slit" or opening of my cock to show Georgina where the piss and cum come out from. "Oh, it's bigger than I thought", Georgina replied.

That demonstration over, my wife then cupped my balls and Georgina's gaze followed the movement below. Before now Georgina had only been playing with the cock, though I'm sure she must have noted my balls hanging below.

Georgina's hand replaced my wife and soon she was fondly my balls. She squeezed a bit hard and it was clear she hadn't had any past experience dealing with balls. My wife sensed the undue pressure she was applying and took her hand to guide her as to how they should be gently played with.

Georgina was keen and laid on the bed and spread her legs. In front of me was a delicate pussy with blond, wispy hairs. My wife guided my cock inside her pussy. She wanted to be directly involved in this, like it was her cock. I'm sure she would have fucked her with a cock herself, if she had one.

I was hesitant in pushing in hard but I needed not have been. Georgina wasn't a virgin in any sense. I'm guessing she had inserted dildos up her cunt in the past many times. Soon I thrusting at a good pace and Georgina was enjoying herself. I wasn't sure if she was enjoying the real thing more than her dildos.

My wife was getting a bit keen for some cock herself. She quickly suggested that I take both of them from behind. Georgina gave a quick nod and spun around on the bed and onto her knees. My wife did the same. They both stuck their arses into the air.

At this point, the difference between the two were quite stark. While my wife had a slim waist, she had a big bum and an anus that was probably an inch in diameter. Her pussy lips sat puffy below her anus and was covered in darkish, auburn hair. Her bottom and legs were well tanned. Georgina on the other hand had a bum half the size and a tiny (almost discrete) pinkish anus. She also had slim-line pussy lips with a light, almost invisible covering of hair. Georgina's bum and legs were completely white.

I inserted my cock into my wife and pounded. She started doing this thing recently where she would reach under her body with both hands, one to cup my balls and the other to reach up with a finger to my anus. Because she had to stretch so much, her body became all balled up and that made her arsehole even more pronounced in front of me. This also allowed me to slam harder and harder into her pussy.

I didn't want to cum as I wanted to enjoy Georgina as well. In less than a minute I slowed down my thrusts and my wife uncurled herself. I exited and moved across to Georgina. God knows what had been going through her mind as she had witnessed me fucking my wife so hard. I wanted to be much gentler with her. I inserted my cock inside her and it went in easily as before. She maintained her position and I slowly fucked in and out of her vagina, ensuring that she felt the full length each time. Her young pussy was much tighter than my wife's and it almost felt like I was fucking my wife's anus. I was careful not to cum in Georgina's pussy. We soon finished and Georgina flipped back around and laid on her back. "Well, what's next?", I asked.

"Can I suck on your cock?", Georgina asked with a smile and a new found boldness. I looked to my wife.

"Why not", she said. "Let's give her the full experience".

It was agreed that I would go and wash my cock in the bathroom sink so it was clean again. I was happy with that as it allowed me to take a piss too.

When I came back to the bedroom, Georgina was in the same position and my wife was licking her pussy at the end of the bed. I think my wife was enjoying these experiences too. Rather than break up the party I slowly climbed onto the bed and put a leg over Georgina's face. She was happy to go with it and threw an arm between my legs and behind my arse. I now had my cock and balls directly in her face and she started rubbing her face with my semi-hard willie. This has something not even my wife had done before. She then started to lick my balls while one hand fingered the outside of my arsehole and the other one gently stroked my cock back to full length again. I would normally be licking pussy in this position but my wife had that covered. All I could do was to keep position and enjoy was Georgina was doing to my undercarriage.

I moved back over her face and positioned my dick in front of her mouth. She bent her neck and opened her mouth to take me in. Even flat on her back, she was able to move her mouth up and down the shaft very well. From time-to-time she popped my dick out of her mouth and licked the head. For someone who had not even touched a cock about 30 minutes ago, she was going to town like it was the most natural thing for her. I figured she may have been thinking, 'I may not do this again so I'm going to make the most of it'.

I couldn't hold back any further. I took my cock out of Georgina's mouth, grabbed a hold of it and gave it some urgent thrusts. Georgina sensed I was about to cum and went back onto licking my balls with a new found intensity. She even dipped a long slender finger a quarter of an inch inside my anus.

I sat up slightly and my wife looked up. My cum spurted out of the end of my cock and over the wispy hairs of Georgina's pussy. 10 years ago, my cum would probably had hit my wife right in her face. It didn't this time but there was a nice, warm load deposited on Georgina's pussy and stomach.

My wife smiled. I wasn't sure if that was the full experience my wife was intending on giving Georgina but she seemed happy. Georgina seemed happy as I brought my knee back over her. She looked at the cum on her and ran a finger through it. My wife in the meantime was trying to source some tissues for the clean-up.

I didn't expect Georgina to necessarily want to taste the cum but she surprised me further by kissing the end of my dick a couple of times and then wrapping her lips around it and giving it one final suck. I'm sure she must have tasted some cum in doing so. On this occasion, she definitely seemed to prefer cock.