Geri Dogging Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
GF turns into a dogging whore.
1.7k words
4.34
8k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GERI Dogging Wife ch1

Chapter 1

We parked up in a local nature reserve late one Friday night and having spent most of the night in a few local pubs Geri was more than a little drunk. I love it when she is in this state because it makes her very horny and more daring than when she is sober and she was true to form this night and had my cock out and in her mouth as soon as I pulled the parking brake on.

Geri at this time was a 21 year old with a cracking size 12 body, long shoulder length black hair, a pair of 36C tits with lovely big nipples that are hyper sensitive, which become very hard when played with.

Normally after receiving a long slow blow job from Geri, I would return the favour and get my tongue deep into her shaven pussy before slipping my hard cock deep into her pussy but as it was her time of the month I just laid back slightly and let her suck my cock for all she was worth.

"I think there is someone out in the bushes watching us," I said to Geri

"Are you sure?" she asked me before sliding my cock back into her mouth and trying to push it as far down her throat as she could get it.

"Oh yes I'm positive. He's even got his cock out and having a wank while he's watching us," I laughed.

Geri slowly lifted her head up and had a quick look around to see if she could catch a glimpse of the guy and his cock.

"My god he is having a wank the cheeky bastard, but he won't be able to see much from where he is standing. I might give him a big surprise," and with that she reached up and switched on the interior light and started to beckon him over to the car.

The guy stood for a few seconds before he slowly started to walk over to the car and stood beside my door window. He still had his cock in his hand and was still wanking, but now with a far better view. Geri could hardly take her eyes of his cock and was wanking my cock in time with the guy.

"His cocks not as big as yours but by fuck it's a lot thicker," Geri whispered to me "Do you think he'd like to see my tits?"

I didn't even answer Geri I just reached over and pulled up her T shirt and pulled her bra down to expose her tits for the guy. Geri stopped wanking my cock and decided to pull her T shirt and bra off completely and as she looked directly into the guys eyes, started to play and pull her nipples getting them nice and hard and sensitive to the touch.

Geri leant right across me and started to rub her rock hard nipples on my window, then squeezing then together rubbed then up and down the window. The guy started to rub his nice hard cock on his side of the window as though Geri was giving him a tit wank.

As I sat and watched what was going on in front of me and how much of a slut Geri was turning into, I had continued to wank my own cock and as I felt my balls tighten I knew I was getting close to cumming. I grabbed Geri's head and forced it down and shoved my cock into her mouth.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth but don't swallow it, keep it all in your mouth and show your new friend how much of a cum slut you really are," I said to her.

Geri started to suck me off as hard as she could and after only a few minutes I started to cum in her mouth, shooting one of the biggest loads I've ever had, into it.

All the time I was still watching as the guy wanked his cock and as he seen me cum in Geris mouth he started to speed up. Geri lifted her head and opened her mouth wide to show the guy all the cum in it. She moved her head back over to the window so it looked as though he was wanking straight into it.

The guy started to shoot his hot sticky cum over the window exactly where Geri's mouth was. As the last drop hit the window Geri made a great show of swallowing my cum, licking here lips clean then opened her mouth to show the guy that she has swallowed every last drop of it.

Within seconds the guy had put his cock away and disappeared into the night.

"That was fucking incredible, I wonder what his cock tastes like and what it would feel like for him to fill my mouth with spunk," Geri said to me.

"Well go and find out what he tastes like, I dare you. Go round and lick all his sticky cum of my window," I said to her with a big grin on my face.

"Oh you dare me to go and lick some strangers cum of a window, I take it that's going to turn you on and what do I get out of this dare if I complete it," she laughed at me.

"One, you will find out what his cock and cum will taste like, it will turn me on something rotten and you can have what ever you want because I don't think you'll do it," I said to her with a stupid grin on my face.

Geri leaned across and took my cock in her hand and rubbed it back into life before giving me a long deep kiss, opened the door and stepped out. She moved slowly round the front of the car playing with her nipples and boobs as she walked up to my door window. I was slowly wanking my cock as she leant over and slowly licked a large drop of cum of the window and into her mouth. She continued to do this another couple of times then opened her mouth to show me all the cum she had managed to get into her mouth before she closed it and swallowed it all down.

Geri then pushed her tits together and rubbed them all over the window to make sure she had ever last drop of his cum of the window. She motioned me to put the window down and as son as I had done this she reached in and took over wanking my cock, before she kissed me hard on the mouth, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I was well aware that I was not only tasting my cum for the first time but also a complete strangers as well.

"Suck my tits clean for me. Bite them and my nipples the way you like to do it," Geri said to me as she forced her tits towards my face. I grabbed both of them and played with her nipples before clasping my mouth round them and biting down on them the way she liked it before liking as much of the guys salty cum of off them.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped to her.

Geri bent right into the car and took my cock into her mouth and I took hold of her hair and forced her head as far down as possible making her take my whole length into her mouth and throat. I started to fuck her face for all I was worth knowing that I was about to cum. I grunted and spunked deep into her throat holding her head firmly in place so she was forced to swallow as much of my cum as possible.

As my cock grew limp Geri let it slip from her mouth and showed me who much spunk was left in her mouth before she clamped her lips on mine and while kissing me pushed her tongue into my mouth and at the same time my spunk as well.

As Geri slipped back into the seat beside me, pulled her T shirt back on she turned to me and said,

"I think his cum tastes quite nice, what do you think," she asked me and all I could do was smile at her and nod my head. "But I still like yours best."

As we headed back to drop Geri of at her house we didn't really talk or say anything to each other as we both were trying to compute what had just happened and at how stunned we both were at actually going through with it.

Even when I dropped her of at her house she only gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before jumping out the car and running up to her front door but as she went in Geri turned round with a big smile on her face, pulled up her T shirt and flashed her tits at me.

It was the following evening, as I picked Geri up from her work that we spoke for the first time about the events that had taken place the night before.

"Well I don't know about you but I thought last night was amazingly kinky and a massive torn on for me," Geri said to me as she gently ran her hand up my leg and softly stroked my cock.

I totally agreed with her that the whole night was mind blowing and turned me on greatly, especially when she made me taste not only my own cum but also the other guys spunk as well.

"I was amazed that you actually did that," Geri said to me "But seeing you and feeling you lick and suck his cum of my tits then taste your own cum when I kissed you made me cum on the spot."

"I was surprised at myself, especially at how much I enjoyed it as well. It tasted nice but the best bit was watching you walk round the front of the car topless and licked the window and when you flashed your lovely tits at me from your front door. I hope this flashing thing is going to be an ongoing thing from now on and licking strangers cum of the car windows," I laughed at her.

"It will be and as I won the dare you said I could ask for anything I want," Geri smiled at me with a cheeky grin on her face "Next time I want to wank his cock and let him cum in my mouth and all over my face."

"Ok, that's a fantastic deal," was my reply.