Geri Dogging Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
GF turns into a dogging whore.
1.8k words
4.63
4.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geri Dogging Wife

Chapter 2

Over the next few weeks our sex life was fantastic. We fantasised about lots of different situations where I watched as Geri had loads of guy's cumming over her. She continued to flash at me when ever she had a chance knowing how horny it made me and that I could do nothing about it. Geri even got me to start sucking and licking her pussy clean after we fucked each other and I had filled it with my hot sticky spunk.

When we did eventually head back out to our spot after a few weeks to see if we could have some more fun the spot was totally quiet with no sign of anyone around. After a short time Geri reached across and started to rub my cock through my jeans

"We may as well enjoy ourselves now that we are here," she said and started to pull my zip down and pulled my cock free, stroked it till it was nice and hard then bent over and sank her mouth over it and started to suck. Very quickly my cock was so far in her mouth that her chin kept hitting my balls.

"I think we have some company know," I said to her.

Geri's head came up like a shot and she started to look about but could not see anyone.

"Where?" she asked me

I switched on the interior light to let the guy know it was ok to come over to the car. As he moved closer we could both see he had his cock out and was wanking it for all he was worth.

Geri was just staring at the guys hard cock so I decided to let him see some more. I pulled het T shirt off over her head followed by her bra to let her tits swing free. I took hold of both of them and started to squeeze her nipples making them nice and hard. I slipped a hand up her skirt to feel that she was not wearing any panties allowing me to slip 2 fingers straight into her bald pussy. I had only finger fucked her for a few seconds when she suddenly came hard, bouncing faster on my fingers to maintain her orgasm.

"Let's give this guy a proper show to wank over," I said to her as I pulled of her skirt and pulled her onto my lap and after lining my cock up with her juicy cunt pushed my cock deep into her. I took hold of her hips and started to pump my cock into her as she watched the guy wank over our fucking session.

Geri had to put her hand on the window to steady herself as I fucked her deep and the guy moved his cock over to where here was and placed it there to make it look like she was playing with his cock.

"There's another 2 guys out there and they both have their cocks out wanking over how big a slut you are." I said to Geri. She looked around and as soon as she saw the other guys another orgasm ripped through her pussy spilling even more cunt juice on to my cock and balls.

I knew she wanted to wank another cock and had talked about it non stop since our last adventure, so taking her hand in mine I moved it to the window winder and together moved the window down slightly. This gave her a chance to decide wither to put the window down and carry out her fantasy or to leave it up and just carry on the way we were.

Geri didn't stop and had the window rolled all the way down in seconds, reached her hand out and wrapped her hand around the guys cock and started to pump it in time with our fucking. She continued to do this for a few minutes before pulling him closer to the car and popping his cock into her mouth.

The guy let out a long moan before taking hold of her hair and started to fuck her mouth with long deep strokes eventually taking his whole length deep into her throat.

"Ooooohhhhhh she sucks like a pro," he said as he started to speed up his face fucking of my girlfriend.

"Grab her tits and squeeze them nice and hard or pinch her nipples as hard as you can she really loves that," I said to the guy.

He reached into the car and took hold of her tit and started to grope and squeeze it making her moan deeply. As he took hold of her nipple Geri had another orgasm this one lasting the best part of 30 seconds. He pinched down on her nipple as hard as he could and Geri let out a loud low moan and had another orgasm. I had to take hold of her hips and slow her bouncing down as I did not want to cum to soon.

I could not believe how turned on Geri had become and the amount of juices running out her cunt was leaving my cock and balls soaking wet.

"I'm going to cum," the guy announced and I was expecting Geri to pull his cock out of her mouth but she sucked it as far into her mouth as she could. His first shot of spunk shot straight down her throat before he pulled it out and wanked the rest of his load all over her face and her tits. As soon as he finished Geri sucked his cock back into her mouth to get every last drop from it and to make sure it was all nice and clean before he started to put it away.

"Thanks so much for that. That was one of the best blow jobs I've ever had and the best I've had down here. I hope you are planning on coming back sooner rather than later," he said as he wished us good night and disappeared into the night.

As soon as he had moved away another guy took his place by the window. His cock was out and he was wanking it fast but he quickly took hold of Geri's hair and forced his dick into her mouth.

The guys cock wasn't very thick but it was fucking long around 8.5 inches I guessed but it only took Geri a few minutes till she had the whole length down her throat. Every time he forced his dick into her his balls were slapping of her chin. He was being brutal with her. Just using her mouth as a cum dump and nothing else but this seemed to turn Geri on even more.

He had built up quite a speed and I knew he would not last long and I was right. He slammed his cock as deep into her throat as he could and held onto her hair making sure she could not move before cuming. He pulled out and Geri wanked the rest of his cum all over her face and tits before sucking his cock clean and without a word the guy walked away from us.

By now Geri had taken 2 fantastic loads of cum but there was another cock being presented to her through the window. This guy was smaller than the other 2 but it was the thickest dick I'd ever seen. Geri didn't waste any time she just pulled him in close and started to suck on his cock for all she was worth.

Taking hold of her hair he steadily built up a nice speed allowing him to savour every moment of this sloppy blow job. This made him last a lot longer than the other 2 and took the opportunity to play with Geri's tits and nipples which kept sending orgasms through her body and covering my balls in even more of her pussy juice.

When he did say he was about to cum he held Geri's head still and shot a couple of times into her mouth before pulling out and like the last 2 guys pumped over her face and tits. And boy did he cum, I'd never knew a guy could cum so much it was never ending. By the time he finished Geri was covered and she looked horny as fuck.

"God that was great I've been waiting a long time as you probably can guess. I hope you will return soon as I expect you will get even more guys looking for you as word gets out about how good you are," he said before bidding us both a good night and thanking Geri once more walked away into the woods.

By now I wanted Geri to myself and put the window up and switched off the interior light so no one else would interrupt us.

"You look like a fucking cheap whore and ultra sexy I know I'm not going to last long before you get a load up your cunt as well," I said to her as I started to pound into her sloppy cunt as hard and as deep as I could.

"Suck my nipples and clean as much of this cum off them as possible," she said to me as she forced her tits into my face allowing me to lick and suck as much cum as I could of off them. As I did this I pushed deep up her and filled her cunt with my sticky cum which seemed to go on for ever. This in turn brought Geri to yet another fantastic orgasm.

She climbed of my cock and bent over to suck it nice and clean for me before gently putting it away and pulling up my zip. She put her skirt and T shirt back on and as I headed out the park Geri kept dipping her fingers into her pussy and making me suck them clean for her. As I approached her house she took her bra and pushed it into her pussy so it could soak up as much of our combined juices as possible.

"Here take this," she said as she pushed the soaking bra into my mouth "You can suck it clean as you drive home," she laughed at me, kissed me and got out the car. The taste of our combined juices as well as all the rest of the cum that was on it tasted great. I looked across as she opened the door turned round and lifted her skirt allowing her to push 3 fingers into her cunt and fucked herself a few times before taking them out and licking them clean.

As I drove home I sucked her bra as clean as I could knowing the next time we met up she would make me fill her with cum and then suck as much out of her as I could.