Gerina's Work Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Still has work to do before the evening.
1.5k words
4.68
6.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

While Pricilla licked the remains of Mr. W. Bobson's cum from the side of her face, I checked my hair and make-up in my compact mirror after fucking Mr. P. Bobson's ass. It really just needed a bit of touch up.

"You're such a bad girl!" I pretended to scold my pretty friend.

"You should talk!" She retorted. "I'm trying for that promotion. What's your excuse?"

In a low whisper, I answered. "He's got a cute bum and a tight hole. And I just love fucking his ass!"

We both laughed.

Pricilla the receptionist stood about five eight with her four inch Cuban heel shoes on. Her dark black hair accentuated her beautiful dark eyes behind a pair of librarian style glasses. She couldn't be more than 110 pounds even with her shapely bod and firm looking C-sized breasts. I guessed her perfect toned waist, perfect bubble butt and perfect legs were devoid of excess fat.

Pricilla was well aware of my gender and we became good work friends. I had always hoped that it might progress into something else but was too afraid it would affect our friendship.

"Say, are you doing anything after work today?" I asked. "I'm actually meeting someone I met up with on Sunday evening but I don't think she'd mind."

"I'll say yes for now depending on how the Exec Assist interview with Mr. W. goes." Pricilla answered. "It will be a celebration or a wake."

"Oh, I don't think you'll have to worry. I know you'll nail it... And him!" I chuckled.

A big grin broke across Pricilla's lips trying hard to suppress her laughter. "Got to go before I get fired."

I watched as Pricilla turned and walked away. Her ass swayed seductively as she left. I looked down in my lap to see an erection poking through the opening of my summer dress. I gave it a few quick, firm, edging strokes. "Shit! I want to fuck that girl!"

I managed to stuff my stiff back inside my lacy panties. I didn't think to wear something to control my dick from falling through the leg holes. I thought to myself. "It was going to be one of those days!"

I was checking my today's to-do-list when I happened to notice Mr. Gordon Bobson scurry by. Gordon the son of my boss, Peter Bobson had just really graduated and started with Bobson, Bobson and Sons. Technically he was a son but currently had no skin in the company. William Bobson, Peter's cousin had two sons Timothy and Thomas who were minor partner types. Anyways, Gordon was on my to-do-list but I'd have to see him later.

"Hi Gerina." Robert the mail boy greeted me.

At thirty, Robert wasn't so much of a boy as he was a man. He stood about six feet tall and looked to be in very good physical shape. There was a pretty sizable bulge inside his tight jeans he always wore and made my mouth water for wanting to suck it. He was pretty bright but family foibles and finances made his formal education extremely difficult. Currently, he was putting himself through night school to at finish his high school.

"Morning Robert." I greeted him back trying not to stare at his package; the one in his pants not the one in his hands.

"This is for Mr. Bobson. It came late last night after everyone was gone so I thought it best to deliver it this morning rather than just leaving it where someone might take it." Robert smiled at me as he handed me the large, brown papered box. "Okay. See you later."

"Thanks, Robert." I returned his smile. As he walked away, I stared at his tight butt. "I hope so."

Nothing was in my diary so I wasn't expecting anything for Mr. Bobson. The light-weight package made very little noise as I shook it. I knocked on Mr. Bobson's door to give him the package. "Mr. Bobson. This is for you but I have no record for it."

Mr. Bobson looked up at me. He saw the box and smiled brightly. "Oh. Um. Yeah. It's an on-line thing I saw and wanted it delivered here instead of home."

"Oh. Okay." I placed it on his desk and returned to mine.

"Would you stop by a noon? Order lunch for us." Mr. Bobson asked. "Oh. And did you talk with Gordon yet?"

"Yes, I'll order some sushi if that's okay. No, sir. I saw Mr. Gordon just arrive." I explained. "I'll chase after him."

About two hours later, I gathered the Telford file to see Gordon about but my cell phone rang.

"Hello? (Pause) Oh hi Tess... No, sorry. I can't meet you for lunch." I pouted to myself. "Are we still on for drinks after? (Pause) Is it okay if I bring along a friend? I think we'll get along well. (Pause) Great. Thanks. See you then."

When I called Gordon to tell him I was coming down to speak with him, his voice sounded a little erratic(?). I quickly grabbed the file and dashed to his office before I was interrupted again. Gordon Bobson's second floor office was near the back next to the mailroom. The worst area to be in for private offices. The secluded room had one small window looking out at a brick wall in a back laneway where delivery trucks arrived and everyone smoked.

As I rode the elevator down to his floor, I had to keep adjusting my cock from falling out of my panties. I strode to his office. My cock fell through the leg hole again as I passed by the mailroom. Robert was there. My juices started to flow. "Hi Robert."

"Hi Gerina. Slumming?" He jested.

"No, I have to speak with Mr. Gordon B." I was eyeing his crotch area. I swear it had started to swell. I became concerned when so did I. If I didn't leave, my erection would poke through the front of my dress. "Just stopped to say hi. Hi! Bye, see you later... Gator."

"Ha-ha!" Robert waved and chuckled.

Gordon's office door was slightly ajar. I could hear noise coming from inside. I gently rapped on the door. It swung open.

"Come in!" It wasn't Gordon's voice.

I cautiously pushed the door open more. My eyes popped wide as my jaw dropped. Gordon was bent over at his waist. Spit-roasting him was Timothy Bobson and Thomas Bobson; twin sons of Mr. William Bobson. Tim had his cock in Gordon's mouth while Thom fucked him from behind.

"Hi Gerina." Said Thomas without skipping a beat. "Gordon said you were coming down to see him."

"He really can't talk right now." Tim chuckled. "His mouth is full and he's a bit busy."

Taken aback by the overt display, I placed the file on the desk and stammered. "Oh... Uh... Mr. Bobson wants him to get after the Telford contract and at least set up a payment schedule."

"Okay. We'll make sure he does." Tim assured. "Oh and did you want some of this? He's pretty good at eating ass. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind eating yours."

Unlike their uncle, neither Tim nor Thom knew and I didn't want them to see my cock was stiffening. "Er... Thanks but I've got to go."

Thomas was banging Gordon's ass pretty hard. "I'm going to come in your ass, Gord! Right now! Uuh! Uuh! Uuuhhh...!"

I had to leave quickly before I exposed my secret between my thighs. I dashed to the ladies and rubbed one out.

As lunch approached, I decided to order some sushi for Mr. Bobson and my lunch. Pricilla came by to drop it off. "I guess you're busy at lunch. You guys going to work through?"

"Yeah. Mr. Bobson asked me earlier." I informed her. "When's the interview? Are you ready? Oh and you still good for drinks later?"

"Later this aft. Yeah, I'm ready." She lifted up the hem of her skirt. She wore black, patterned stocking held up by garter straps. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was hairless and smooth. "Yeah, I'll need drinks later."

I called Mr. Bobson on the intercom and asked if he wanted to have his lunch. "Yes, Gerina. Bring it in."

I pushed the door open and found Mr. Bobson sitting behind his big oaken desk. He had removed his jacket. I took a double look as his crisp, white shirt bulged outward and his tie hung over what looked like tits! Big tits! Mr. Bobson stood up. His shirt was tucked into a short school girl tartan skirt. It was short enough that I could see the tops of his white stockings and some garter clips. I guess my mouth dropped open.

"I hope you like me dressed up like this. It was in the box you gave me this morning and I wanted to surprise you." He stepped from behind his desk. On his feet were black Mary Janes with a skinny, four inch heels. Mr. Bobson's erection protruded out the front of his skirt. "I forgot to order panties."

I looked at him and smiled.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers