All Comments on 'Germany Confidential Pt. 04'

by The Avenger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Phenomenal!!

Sure glad the Avenger is back. Arousal city! Nobody else has this insight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is what happens..

When half-wits are allowed to write. The author of this story is semi-illiterate. Probably some little black guy with pimples and a tiny dick. So insecure that he has to comment anonymously on his own stories. The characters are as shallow as they are stupid, probably a reflection of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it. Give it the 21 cock salute

Keep up the good work and the big, hard black dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This guy has never come across a Russian

Whosoever you are ! Black or white ! If you come with swagger to Russian like this, you will mercilessly get fucked in your black ass by a Russian dick. And we are ruthless brawlers. We can snap you in two with our brute strength.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey you annnony Russian asshole

Come snap this asshole!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While some of this story and the overall series is way over long and way OTT, the account of Eric’s discovery of Dez and Lena and his subsequent debasement as Dez fucks the posh, once haughty, slut wife in front of her helpless husband is sublime. As is the subsequent degradation and seduction of Eric by Dez. He really does a number on him and treats him just as many Cucks who read these stories would love to be treated by a BBC.

Compliments on the description of Lena’s fuck session with Dez as she wildly bucks on her black stallion - incredible stuff. You can visualise that sexy, hard bodied, dark haired little piece fucking like her life depends on it. Great writing. Would love more in this vein from you and for a similar character to Lena to be seduced in a future story and turned from a conservative, demure, social climber of a wife into a wild slut who lives for BBC and what it can do to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous