All Comments on 'Getaway'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

I loved this story very much it excited me brought back memories when my wife went to visit friends in Florida and I gave one a blow job upstairs while my wife was downstairs talking to his other half.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I didn't realize until today that I had failed, after many Five Stars on many of your stories, to follow you. I was excited to see you in the new stories and "excitement" barely describes my experience reading this story. You made my day, SecondCircle ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, one of the best ever! Wish I had a nephew like Taylor. I hope there will be a sequel maybe Leanne will find out and want to watch. Mmmm!

MThomasMarkMThomasMarkover 2 years ago

Holy crap. This has to be one of the best ever. I wish there were 6 stars.

puzzldbicuriouspuzzldbicuriousover 2 years ago

Very hot! Great story, kept me excited the whole time. Wish something like this would happen to me.

Rhg12345Rhg12345over 2 years ago

Beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot AF. Reminded me of my first experience with another man. Well written.

mikecoleman287mikecoleman287over 2 years ago

Super hot story and well written! I'm hard as a rock right now!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

This is so hot, so well described, so joyful and also painful. The fossilised family relationships, the smoothness and hairiness, the hot desire, the burning - wonderful!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

This cries out for another chapter. I can only be the cool uncle. I may be selfish, but I can't give oral to a man or take it up the behind. I can really appreciate the connection between the 2 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I had similiar except as a college freshman I had a 20s married man service me for the first time. Learned the pleasures of gay sex.

smoothed273smoothed273about 1 year ago

💖💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋✌

AndreaMoAndreaMo12 months ago

Loved it. Part 2?

adidas21525adidas2152510 months ago

This is so perfectly written and was an inspiration to me. Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...