Getaway Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The idea not to sexfight before Lisa's leave was a huge mistake" the milf thought now. "It seems that the break made me so horny that I can't control myself anymore. This feels so wrong but at the same time, it is so unbelievably exciting too. If I won't push this any further and just keep it like this, maybe I'll be able to calm down" the horny mother tried to convince herself. "It will be just two big-breasted women hugging each other with tenting rock hard nipples and dancing around at the same time. Not a big deal".

Annie didn't now see or feel anything else than this hot redhead in front of her. "I just love answering to challenges like this. This isn't something I saw it coming when we came here, but this is more than I had ever dreamed. I won't let this night slip away before this sexy redhead feels my blonde body dominating hers." She continued dancing tightly against the redhead keeping their bodies clued together while watching into Katie's eyes.

Katie answered to the staredown and caressed the blonde's back while dancing tightly with her. She tried to find any signs of weakness from her probably next sexfight opponent, but there wasn't any. "This blonde teacher seems to know what we were talking about earlier" the redhead thought. "I wonder if she had ever done it with Lisa. But I still don't honestly think that she could handle women like Tina or Lisa. I don't think that she could handle me either, but we will see later tonight about it."

Lisa felt her mother hugging her tightly. Their cheeks felt warm as they touched each other while hugging and slowly dancing. The breath of these two beautiful women cut shorter and intensified; they could listen to each other's response to the tight hug. Lisa felt her pussy starting to moisten because of the new surprising situation.

"Wait a second, is mom feeling the same way of this?" wondered Lisa. "I have actually never done things like this with a mature woman; it is something I have been thinking of for a long time. Maybe I must forget our relationship for a moment trying to push things even further... to see what will happen. Annie and Katie are so busy with each other; they won't care. This seems like a perfect chance to test some new things."

Slowly Lisa slightly pulled back and pushed her groin towards her mother's making both to let a sigh. It wasn't easy for two big-breasted women to get their groins together, but lowering the tit to tit pushes and bringing her hips forward Lisa was able to touch her mother in a new way.

"This young lady doesn't hesitate at all, I see. Is she really trying to play games with her own mother?" questioned Tina by herself. "Maybe she is testing her limits with me this time. She haven't done that after she was a teen, although then she did so in a very different way. Now we are both adults, so maybe we should act like ones. She isn't a little girl anymore. She looks confident enough to take care of herself. Or so she thinks... maybe I should show her what it takes to be dealing with a real adult woman."

Tina pushed her groin against her daughter's to meet the new silent challenge. Her pussy was very wet now from all the action through the night. It seemed to have its own will, searching for another pussy to wrestle with, no matter if it was her daughter's or not. "This is insane" the getting horny milf thought "but it is so exciting!"

It was a magical moment as mother and daughter danced slowly in silence, having mixed feelings about what was going on between them. At the same time Annie and Katie had silenced their challenges for a while to wait for the next step, whatever would it be.

Suddenly the DJ announced that he would take a 30 minute break and then he would come back to play the second set of the night. People started to slowly head towards restrooms and bar counters to order some more drinks. The four women reluctantly detached from each other and decided to follow the other people's example.

As they followed the crowd, Tina noticed an empty table on their left side and shouted to the others over the noise: "Lisa and Katie, why won't you go to sit and reserve that table to us? I can bring the drinks there with Annie's help."

"Sounds good mom, thanks!" replied Lisa and so the four women were divided into two pairs. Katie and Lisa found the empty table and sat there next to each other.

"What a night!" sighed Katie when leaning back against the backrest of the booth and smiled looking towards Lisa. She grabbed the hand of her brunette friend and continued: "I'm gonna miss you and times like these. With who will I gossip now at lunch breaks at work?"

"I'm gonna miss you too, ginger." smiled Lisa back. "But the way you and Annie started to bond there on the floor, I think you might have a new friend here to make up for my absence. I didn't know that side of you who likes to dance with other women like that."

"Haha, she kind of started it so I just went with the flow. I'm open to many things at the moment. Maybe you haven't seen all of my sides just yet. You know we really should had been hanging out together more outside of work too. It would have been lots of fun." winked Katie to Lisa while feeling especially brave and flirty tonight.

"Yes, Annie can be flirty but never have I seen her act that flirty before. It seems that I'm going to learn lots of new things of all of you at my last weekend here" laughed Lisa.

Tina and Annie had made their way to the bar counter through the mass of people. There were lots of thirsty customers waiting for their order or turn to make their orders. There were many bartenders but they had their hands full of job trying to serve everyone by mixing drinks as fast as possible.

"Oh no, it seems like this could take some time before we get any service. It's so crowded!" moaned Annie while looking around her and turning towards Tina.

"No worries, darling. Watch and learn how real women deal with problems like this" smiled Tina to the blonde teacher. The dark-haired cougar adjusted her low-cut dress even lower to show more of those huge boobs. Then she lifted her rack and her elbows to the counter, leaned slightly forward, pulled her shoulders back and took an eye contact to the closest bartender who had just delivered drinks to another customer next to them. It took only few seconds to the bartender to recognize a huge canyon of cleavage in front of his eyes and just like that he was ready to take the order from Tina next.

Tina ordered four mojitos from the bartender and turned back towards Annie saying: "I told you I'll handle it. It looks like young girls like you have so much to learn from older women." She winked to the blonde teacher while giving her a straight view to those huge knockers.

Annie couldn't help but look down from Tina's eyes and look what she had to offer. She wasn't able to lift her gaze back to the milf's eyes while answering to her: "Wow, those... I mean that was impressing. But I don't think that it was any sign of mature women being above the younger ones. If I had breasts that big, I would definitely use them too to my advance." Now finally able to lift eyes from those massive melons, Annie looked into Tina's eyes and continued: "I'm sure we younger women can also teach a thing or two to you older ones."

Tina's eyes shone brightly as she listened Annie's obvious challenge. She was so aroused now that she couldn't go long without getting into a serious female confrontation. Unfortunately for her, this might not be the right time and the right place to that, but she definitely had to do something to the itch inside her that needed to be scratched.

"That's something I would love to figure out some time in near future. I think you would be surprised what I might teach you with my experience..." hushed Tina to Annie before the bartender interrupted them with the drinks.

Annie didn't have a chance to answer back before Tina paid for the drinks and they both grabbed one drink to each hand. The two women headed towards the table trying not to spill their drinks while colliding into other people on their way.

"It is more than clear what could happen tonight between us if the situation was different" thought Annie looking at Tina to walk in front of her. "Out of nowhere two hot minks challenged me into a sexfight at the same time. I have to deal with Katie first but I think I shall also visit that sexy cougar after Lisa has left the city."

Tina and Annie found the table where Lisa and Katie were immersed in the discussion sitting next to each other. The two young lawyers noticed their drinks arriving and stopped the discussion while thanking the other ladies for getting the drinks. Tina took her place opposite Lisa and Annie sat next to her, opposite Katie. Once again the four woman raised their glasses up in the air and cheered together.

The four women were actually quite lucky to have a table just for their own group. The number of tables were limited, to let more space for the dancing floor. The table wasn't too big, so the four women had to sit tightly close to one another. The lighting during the DJ's break was set to half light, giving just enough the much needed privacy to the four horny women.

All of them started to happily chat about the club's ambiance, the playing music and the people who had fun around them. Then the young black-haired lawyer noticed something different in her mother's dress. The top of Tina's dress was noticeable lower now showing even the top of her black lace bra. Her huge tits absolutely spilled out of the dress now covering only just enough to be modest. Tina haven't remembered to raise the dress back after ordering the drinks at the bar counter.

"Oh my god, aren't those boobs huge!" thought Lisa while watching straight ahead across the table and licked her own lips instinctively. "They felt a little heavy on the dance floor, but now when I look at them they might be even bigger than mine. Hmm, that could be an interesting comparison... but why is she suddenly showing that much cleavage? Did something happen with Annie?" Lisa wondered feeling her jealousy increasing again.

As the other women chit-chatted Lisa couldn't take her eyes away from her mother's luscious cleavage. Because of all these feelings Lisa was going through, something snapped in her mind. While sipping her drink she bumped her red high heel under the table to Tina's black one. The touch was enough to get the milf's attention from the discussion and she found her daughter's eyes staring straight into her breasts. Tina now noticed that she had forgot to raise the top of her dress back where it was before.

"Oh shit, the little show off game with Annie seems to got me out of my mind" the black haired milf cursed by herself. "Now everyone can see my big babies, including my own daughter. Well she doesn't seem embarrassed at all. Maybe I'll just play along but she must stop that staring before anyone else notices."

Tina decided to wake Lisa from her dream and bumped her black high heel against her daughter's red one under the table. That worked and Lisa raised her eyes from her mother's cleavage to look into Tina's eyes. Tina just checked the top of her black dress and then looked back to her daughter's eyes with a slight raise of her eyebrow. For a second the younger lawyer felt embarrassed that her own mother had caught her from such a thing. But when Tina didn't make any move to fix her dress, the embarrassment faded quickly away and her earlier jealousy came back.

"So that clearly wasn't an accident. Well, two can play this game" thought Lisa and checked her friends next to them who were now talking with each other leaning closer over the table to hear over the noise of the club. They weren't paying any attention what was happening next to them between the black haired milf and her daughter.

Lisa sipped from her drink and then she put it on the table. With now free hands she adjusted her own red dress to match her mother's style. Just a hint of red lace bra could be seen now when her big breasts spilled from it. Now there was two big-breasted women sitting on the table proudly showing off what they got. Satisfied with the outcome the young beauty caught her mother's gaze and smiled back raising her eyebrow slightly.

"I have seen enough, now it's my turn to have mom's attention. She seems to be a little bit too interested in Annie's company. This is my getaway party and I should be the brightest star shining in the middle of attention. It's just about time to have a little mother-daughter quality time" thought Lisa rubbing slightly her leg to her mother's leg, locking eyes with the raven-haired milf.

"What have I done? My horniness has now gone over the limit. I can't handle myself even in front of my daughter and now she seems to be playing the same game by herself" cried Tina in her mind. "But she is an adult who is capable to make her own decisions. I shouldn't have to worry about her anymore" black haired milf argued by herself. "She surely isn't my little baby anymore. Looking at those huge boobs, hmm... they look almost as big as mine. Not hard to figure out where she got them. Like mother, like daughter as they say. Lisa's may be a little more dense than mine but my big babies are dense enough and definitely bigger than hers. Oh god, why am I thinking things like this about my dearest daughter. But she isn't that innocent anymore, I'm just matching the competition here!" Tina ended her own reflections and rubbed her leg against Lisa's as an answer to a silent challenge.

As the horny mother and horny daughter kept playing footsie under the table they also jumped into the discussion going on next to them.

"No not this story again, it makes me feel so embarrassed every time I hear it" moaned Lisa and laughed with the others.

"I'm not sure if I had heard it before so go on, Annie!" Tina encouraged.

Annie was telling Katie a silly story about Lisa from the time when they were kids. Katie was laughing while listening to it and Lisa decided to add her own perspective which deviated from Annie's version.

Tina smiled feeling Lisa's foot pressing harder against her own while getting enthusiastic about the story she was telling. There was another magical moment of many from this night. They all wished that the night could go on forever.

The discussion continued between the four women while sipping their drinks and making some long glances with each other. There was clearly some tension in the air coming from many directions. It couldn't been noticed at the nightclub full of people but the four women at this table were clearly thirsty for any sexual contact. Their nipples stood proudly hard against their bras and their thongs were soaked because of their earlier actions and the anticipation what might happen later.

"I'm too aroused to keep myself in control for the whole night" thought Annie. "All of these little games with Tina and Katie are driving me crazy. Sooner or later I have to release some tension to one of them if they don't stop acting like that. The redhead looks more than ready to be part of my next plan" the blonde teacher thought while locking eyes with Katie.

"I can't wait that the DJ starts playing again. My body is already shaking for the anticipation of meeting that hot blondie again on the dance floor. I managed to keep myself in control last time, but there's nothing holding me back next time!" Katie thought while staring back to Annie's eyes.

Tina finished her drink first and felt the need to use the ladies room. "I have to take my purse and then to visit the ladies' room before the DJ continues" she announced to the rest of the group, as she stood up. Then she left the younger girls to chat with each other.

The ladies' room was surprisingly pretty empty at the time the mature lawyer arrived. Few stalls were occupied but there was only one woman with blonde hair in front of the big mirror, brushing her hair. As she by-passed the woman, the raven-haired milf saw something interesting on the counter. The blonde's purse was open and Tina could easily see a bra folded inside it. A quick look through the mirror confirmed her suspicion; the blonde wasn't wearing a bra anymore.

"Wow, I guess our group isn't the only one looking for some action tonight" thought Tina when finding a free stall, and going in it and locking the door. As the milf sat on the toilet she rewound what has happened before.

"Lisa didn't back off at all after seeing my new dressing style. On the contrary, it was more like she was accepting the challenge by matching her dressing style plus adding the footsie on it. If we weren't a mom and her daughter, I would say it was a challenge to a sexfight. Being a sexfighter it's impossible not to notice this kind of challenge, even if it comes from a member of my family. But that blondie in front of the mirror gave me an idea. This would be the last test to see if Lisa is really in the game or not" Tina thought smiling by herself.

The milf lawyer stood up and took her black lace bra off. She folded the bra, she put it into her black purse and then she looked at her rock-hard nipples standing proudly. Tina covered them inside the dress now, slightly lifting the neckline higher to avoid showing them naked in public. They could still easily be seen through the black fabric of the dress. The mature cougar opened the lock of the stall and stood in front the mirror to check how she looked now. There wasn't anyone else in the room anymore. Satisfied with the outcome she washed her hands and she started to head back to the table where the other girls still were chatting together.

Lisa looked forward over Annie and saw her mother coming back from the ladies room. From far away she could notice that the Tina had lifted the neckline of her dress slightly higher so there wasn't that much cleavage in view than before.

"Did I scare her with my cleavage and the footsie game? Did I go a little too far?" Lisa wondered.

When Tina came to the table and sat down, her daughter got the answer: she did not go too far at all. On the contrary, Lisa had managed to make her mother go even further with a new challenge. While watching those clearly braless tenting nipples through that dress, Lisa felt her mother locking heels and a part of her legs again with hers under the table. The two women locked eyes while Tina asked: "How are things going here?"

"I can't believe what is happening. I thought this was only fun with mom but now I realize what is really happening. There is nothing innocent here. I'm not goanna lie to myself anymore. This is two alpha females getting ready for a sexfight. Family or not, it doesn't matter anymore. I have never backed up from a sexfight challenge and this won't be an exception. She is game and so am I" Lisa figured out by herself. She withdrew her leg from the footsie game, then finishing her drink she stood up. Still locking eyes with her mother she announced: "I have to use the ladies room too."

"Be quick, my love. The DJ will continue soon and I'm sure you don't want to miss it" said Tina with a challenging tone to her daughter while checking the time from her wristwatch.

Lisa answered quickly after she also checked the time. "No worries, I'll make it back just in time. I won't miss this at any cost."

Katie watched her colleague leaving the table going past Tina and now she noticed the cougar's nipples too. "Oh shit, what kind of game is Tina playing here? Annie clearly haven't noticed it yet, but when she does, she'll be all around the milf once again. I can't let that happen, we have too many things to settle with the blonde first. I have to do something quickly." The redhead finished her drink too, excused herself and followed Lisa.

Katie was right. Because of sitting next to Tina, Annie hadn't noticed anything special until now when the two of them were left to the table alone. Now while turning towards the milf, she saw the bold change that had happened. Feeling also bold enough now they were alone, the blonde teacher asked: "Oops, no bra anymore! Is this some kind of a trick too?"

123456...9