Getaway Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gmc10
Gmc10
14 Followers

After the orgasm Tina collapsed down to the mattress next to her daughter. The two women were both lying on the bed on their backs breathing hard. The sexfight was over now. All the rivaling thoughts they had about each other's earlier had disappeared. There was only love left. Sure, their relationship had now changed for the rest of their lives. But one thing hasn't changed : they were still a mother and a daughter who loved each other.

Both turned to their sides making those big tits meet once again. They locked eyes and smiled to each other. The sexfight had been long making them both very tired. Now it was time to rest and enjoy the last moments together for a while.

"I love you, mom." said Lisa.

"I love you more honey" answered Tina then they kissed one another once again in a loving way. Not much later they fell asleep into each other's arms.

It was Monday afternoon at the local AirPort when the four women met again. They sat in a cafeteria and enjoyed a cup of coffee or tea while discussing about their fabulous night two days ago. Obviously they had no idea how the other women's night had ended but something in the atmosphere told them that things weren't like before anymore. One thing was sure: they all had had great time at the club and after it too. Whatever had happened.

Katie and Annie were sitting next to each other smiling to each other every once in a while. It seemed that those two had connected extremely fast. Lisa had her own thoughts what might had happened after they shared the taxi when leaving from the night club but she didn't want to ask them. She felt that something had happened but this was not the right time to ask... She would get this info later.

The redhead and blonde were dressed pretty conservatively and professionally because they had come straight from their work to say good byes to Lisa. So no open cleavages or braless nipples pushing through their shirts this time.

Same couldn't been said from Tina who looked as fabulous as ever. The busty milf had taken a day-off from the office and worked from home for the day. She had done some housework to clean all the mess that hosting the getaway party had caused. When changing the sheets of the bed, Tina got an idea: she should hire a maid to clean the house once a week. The milf lawyer could definitely afford to do that and she really hated cleaning. Even after a victorious sexfight against her own daughter. Maybe she should hire a busty younger woman... she smiled to herself.

As a proud mature alpha female, Tina didn't care what would other people think about what she was wearing. She actually enjoyed showing of that beautiful body to all the lusty males and jealous women at the AirPort. The milf had made sure that her big breasts were proudly in view leaving the top two buttons of her white shirt unbuttoned. Some might doubt if the shirt had any chance to be buttoned at all, so tight it was around those big boobs.

Lisa was dressed very similar to her mother but the difference was that she had the shirt buttoned up. It didn't hide her big breasts bulging under the shirt but it was kind of symbolic sign about who was the head of the family now. Her pussy was still sore from the sexfight so she had decided to not put her tightest jeans on for the flight.

The brunette lawyer checked the time from her watch and sighed. She had to go through the security check now, her time was limited. Reluctantly they all finished their drinks and stood up from the table. Lisa had already left her luggage and done the check-in so they only picked their handbags and headed closer to the security control.

They stopped close to the port and it was time for farewells. Lisa hugged first with Katie who was now replacing Lisa in the firm.

"Bye ginger! Don't hesitate to call me in any manner if you have problems to solve. Work stuff or not, we'll figure it out together." Lisa said to her read-head friend.

"Of course, my friend. And take care of yourself out there. I'm already waiting for you to come back to visit us." answered Katie with a smile.

Meanwhile Tina and Annie stood next to each other staring at each other's eyes. They had things to settle but those had to wait for a little longer. It was Annie's turn to say good bye.

The blonde teacher stepped ahead and gave Lisa a hug that lasted little longer.

"Good bye, bestie! I'm goanna miss you."

"I promise to call when I get to the destination. And I'm goanna miss you too." said Lisa and tried not to cry. "Can you look after mom a little bit? I think she might need company every now and then when I am not here anymore."

Annie just nodded back to Lisa trying not to think all the naughty possibilities that might have. This wasn't the time to think about that.

Then it was finally Tina's turn. The black haired milf stepped towards her daughter and they gave each other a long loving hug. Their big breasts mushroomed together and their nipples instinctively harden.

"Bye mommy, take care of yourself." Lisa started whispering into her mother's ear. "I love you."

"I love you too, honey. Sadly it will be some months before you come back home for the Christmas break." Tina whispered back. "I'm already looking forward to that."

"I think I am waiting for it even more." Lisa replied. Then they ended their long hug with tears starting to well up from their eyes.

Lisa looked to all three woman once again and waved to them. She was in so emotional state that no words came through this time. The brunette smiled one last time before turning around and entering the security check line ahead of them. The three women waved back and wished good luck. Soon Lisa disappeared behind the corner.

Katie was the first excusing herself from the AirPort. Lisa had booked a meeting with her client, so she needed to hurry back to work. She said bye to the two women letting her eyes to lock with Annie just slightly longer. Then the redhead walked back to the parking lot where her car was waiting. That left Tina and Annie alone.

The blonde went straight to the point: "So... according to our discussion at the night club... what are you doing this weekend?"

Tina smiled to the boldness of the younger woman. She decided to tease her a little bit. "Well I was thinking that maybe I should call your mother and ask her to come into my place. We have lots of things to catch up."

"Fuck it." The blonde spatted furiously. "You said that you will answer my call and this is the call. Meet me at my place on Monday afternoon.... Of course... if you are woman enough..."

"Text me the address, dear." Tina answered now without a smile. "It will be my pleasure to fuck you into submission!" the milf said and turned around to walk away leaving the blonde.

Tina swayed her hips without looking back. Like only an alpha female does.

Annie left behind looking at her. "I will tame that bitch!" both thought.

The end

Gmc10
Gmc10
14 Followers
1...456789