Getaway Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina felt hornier than ever and so she decided to play with the young blonde a little more: "This isn't any trick. You probably don't know, but big-breasted women like me prefer to have a little freedom every now and then up there. It can be pretty sweaty trying to hide tits that big inside a bra for the whole night. But as I said, you're not probably familiar with these kind of problems we alpha females may have."

Annie couldn't believe her ears. "What had happened to Tina, her best friend's sweet mother who she had known for so long time. This was like another woman to have appeared in front of her telling that Annie wasn't woman enough because she didn't have enough big tits! The milf was acting like a confident sexfighter trying to get a reaction from a probable rival. "And now she will!" blustered Annie by herself.

Full of competitive feelings the blonde teacher leaned closer to Tina and whispered: "Listen, you are more experienced and bustier than me for sure. But that doesn't make you better woman than me. I have 'settled' things with bustier and older women before, and I would love to do it with you too..." Annie was going to continue her talk, but she stopped it when she saw Lisa coming back to the table.

Annie finished her drink and stood up when Lisa sat down. "I'll run to the ladies room quickly before the DJ starts." the blonde teacher said and she hurried to get her purse and then to go to the ladies room.

Tina smiled to leaving Annie and she turned towards Lisa. The milf lawyer wasn't surprised to see that her daughter had clearly taken off her bra too and she adjusted her dress a little bit. There was no smile on the younger lawyer's face looking back at her eyes. Only focused lust and anticipation.

Tina leaned forward to speak in hushed voice "I knew you would make it... in time" adding a wink to highlight the double meaning.

Lisa leaned forward too and answered with similar kind of hushed voice: "Of course. But you don't know all what I am talented to do... I just wish we have enough time to prove it before I leave."

"Luckily the night is still young. We have all weekend, if needed" promised Tina to her daughter and they leaned backwards locking their legs under the table once again.

Katie came back from the ladies' room and she felt the risen tension between Tina and her daughter. The redhead couldn't kind of figure it out what it was, but she was sure that it would give more time to her and Annie to continue their interesting game. She haven't seen Lisa or Annie at the ladies room so she assumed that they had been in different stalls at the same time. Katie had also taken off her bra at the ladies' room and her nipples were exited against the top she was wearing. Before she sat down she noticed that Lisa had tool her bra off too, just like the others.

"Oh my gawd, they both look so big-breasted even without bra. I could pay for feeling the tits of one of them against my big tits but smaller than theirs. I absolutely love rubbing tits with someone bustier than me. Like "The bigger they are, the greater they fall" the redhead thought while sitting down to her own place next to Lisa."

The music at the background was silenced by the DJ who happily announced that the break was now over and the second set would start, this time first with slow songs and then the night ending with fast songs.

People started to head back to the dance floor and the bartenders sighed for relief, they could have a little break now while most of the people weren't on the counter anymore.

Annie came just in time from the ladies room to catch the group before heading back to the dance floor. The four women at the table stood up from their table and followed the crowd.

While walking towards the dance floor Annie took the charge and grabbed Tina's hand to reserve her for a slow dance. The other two girls looked surprised as they followed them. Katie had been more than ready to face Annie now as they had promised to each other earlier. Lisa thought that her little game with her mom was now turning from 'talk to walk' but it seemed that the blonde teacher had something else in her mind. As Tina and Annie started dancing together with slow rhythm, Katie and Lisa exchanged a glance. Without to say a word they decided to dance together, just like they did earlier dancing to the beat of a fast music.

At first Lisa watched few seconds the other pair dancing next to them but quickly turned her attention towards Katie.

"I would like to continue that interesting "chat" with mom" the young busty woman thought. "Anyway, as she just said, we have all the weekend to do that, if needed. Can't do anything to that now. But I am very horny, I need to get some fun, and this ginger beauty can help me with that!"

Awkwardly Lisa brought her hands to Katie's hips and pulled her closer to get their bodies lined together and started swinging with slow rhythm. This was the first time that the two young lawyers were this close to one another and they both felt good about it. If someone looked closely enough, there could be seen two hard nipples tenting against the dress and two against the top.

"Oh, it looks like we all playing the same game" Katie thought, feeling Lisa to hug her tighter. "Not sure why but I don't complain. While the blondie seems to have her own agenda with the raven milf, I can have some quality time with the milf's beautiful daughter. Lisa will be surprised by this side of me I haven't shown to her till now" Katie completed her thoughts while putting her hands to her colleague's hips and pulling her even closer.

Lisa and Katie started to become more comfortable to dance with each other. Slowly the awkwardness began to flow away and they stopped leering the other pair for a while. Quietly they swayed together with the music and got used to each other's bodies. Both were thinking which one will make the first 'dive to the deep end'.

At same time the other pair wasn't waiting for anything. Annie wanted to continue the chat she had with the raven haired milf five minutes ago. She didn't like the way Tina talked to her about alpha females. The blonde teacher had rushed to grab her purse and took her bra off at the ladies room too. Now she leaned her braless boobs towards the milf's set and made their breasts touch through the fabrics while shooting a challenging look to Tina.

"I am so full of the over-confidence that these busty bitches always seem to have" the blond teacher thought. "They act like mighty superior women just because they have been benefitted by bigger breasts. Like they can solve any problem by showing some cleavage. No way! This isn't the first time and definitely not the last I have to put my perky boobs in line against a bigger set. I have beaten women as big as Tina before and I'm not afraid at all! Let's see if this horny milf is ready to answer to a challenge" Annie also thought while taking a hold of the hips of her best friend's mother mushrooming their breasts.

Tina was getting ready to continue her game with Lisa, but now Annie seemed to want to have her own part of fun first. The milf lawyer thought that the little show off first at the bar counter and later on the table was enough to make the blonde teacher to think better before to start playing games with her again, but she was wrong. Her daughter's best friend was more into it than she had thought.

It was a surprise, but not a bad one. Especially when feeling as horny as now, the black-haired cougar was more than happy to put her body against the blonde teacher's.

"I said to Lisa that we have all weekend to play our game" Tina thought. "Now I need to take care of this horny blonde who thinks that she is something special. Those boobs feel perky and hard, but they are nothing to worry for my big girls. Now she will feel how a real woman answers to a challenge like this" Tina decided adding pressure against the blonde's breasts.

So, a kept hidden titfight in clothes started on the dance floor. One pair of younger boobs fought slowly against an older pair right in the middle of partying people around them. They didn't draw any attention when pushing and rubbing their breasts gently together while dancing with slow swaying rhythms.

No words were changed between them before Tina decided that now it was time to raise the ante and add some trash talk to these exciting but still silent moments. She knew the importance of the mental games in a physical confrontation and she didn't have any problem to use some naughty talk to get an even bigger advantage.

The milf keeping their breasts pressed together, she slowly brought her mouth close to Annie's ear and whispered: "Well, how does it feel to be flattened by a bigger pair? I have to say, I could have never believed that your sweet mother would had raised such a naughty child like you."

While Annie tried to process what she had just heard, she felt the milf pulling her into a tight hug. Now the situation had changed, the black-haired cougar was flattening her. The blonde teacher knew she had to do and to say something to not let the raven-haired milf to think that she keeps the upper hand in this silent fight.

"You should already know that bigger doesn't mean better. I have dealt with mature women like you before and at the end all of them had sobbed their submission. It will be so humiliating for you to get beaten by a younger and better woman" Annie whispered back into Tina's ear and hugged tightly. "Even in a clothed, hidden titfight we both enjoy now".

Tina loved the response coming from the blonde. This was exactly what she wanted. The milf lawyer absolutely loved trash talking while having a sexfight, and this was going towards it. She could feel her pussy moisten even more listening the younger blonde whispering threats. Tina knew that she wasn't the only one with a wet cunt. She decided to change the game again so she turned their hug less tight. The raven-haired lawyer moved her right hand to Annie's ass, then lifted her left hand to caress the blonde's neck gently as she also brought that hungry cunt of hers closer to the teacher's.

Tina bumped Annie's groin with her own and whispered: "You are lots of fun and talk. But I'm still afraid you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. And I'm pretty sure that you have never faced a real alpha female like me. So, listen carefully now. I am not one of those ordinary women who you think you can best in any competition. I am the real deal, honey. You are a sexy thing, I have to admit, but you're not an alpha female. Rubbing bodies and presenting empty threats is fun, I agree, but really facing me woman to woman is something more. Something that you should be afraid of."

Annie was impressed by Tina's response. While she had thought that she had the whole thing in control, the horny milf took their game into a higher level. When the blonde felt Tina's groin against hers, she tried to cover her moaning by biting her lip. It wasn't working. The whole situation was so hot that Annie couldn't help but let a quiet sigh right into Tina's ear. She hadn't seen but she could sense the cougar's smirk. Her friend's mother was keeping the upper hand and the blond teacher had to change it.

As a desperate move Annie copied the hold Tina had made earlier ; she also let a tender love bite to the cougar's earlobe caressing her neck.

"I am not afraid of you" she whispered back. "I'm more than ready to show you that my threats aren't empty at all. I would love to face you woman to woman right here and now. But this obviously isn't the time or place to do it. After this weekend when Lisa will have moved away, we don't have any excuses anymore. I'm going to call you then to see if you're woman enough to answer the phone. Then we have the time and the needed privacy to settle this lovely game we both seem to enjoy very much" ended Annie by pressing her groin hard against Tina's.

The horny milf purred softly, then she added a sexy lick to Annie's earlobe whispering back: "I agree, this isn't the time or place to go further. But I promise, I'll always answer your call." By saying this Tina lifted her gaze in front of her and found Lisa staring straight to her eyes while dancing with Katie.

While Tina and Annie were dancing together, whispering challenges to one another, the other pair had turned next to them into a position where Lisa could see her mother giving a quick lick on Annie's earlobe. After that mother and daughter locked eyes for a moment while Tina whispered something into the blonde's ear. The dark-haired lawyer saw her mother to end her chat with Annie, giving a squeeze to the blonde teacher's ass before the two pairs rotated away from having eye contact.

Lisa couldn't believe her eyes. Her mother and her best friend were practically making it out right in front of her. The young lawyer wondered if this was one more mother's game or there was something more in it. Were these two really interested in each other's company in a way like that? When they locked eyes, her mother clearly looked to be aroused just like did Annie. It was easy to see lust in her mother's eyes. Lisa felt jealous and aroused from the action in front of her own eyes. She had to act.

Katie felt Lisa pulling her closer and their breasts mushroomed against each other. The read-head lawyer felt their hard nipples touching each other through the thin clothes, sending electric shockwaves through their bodies. Lisa brought her head to Katie's shoulder and then she let her hands to caress the lower back of her friend. For now the two colleagues had been dancing together without saying a word, but now Lisa felt the need to add some flirting chat.

She brought her mouth next to Katie's ear and she whispered: "You look fabulous tonight, ginger. Honestly, I couldn't believe that you can be such a party girl too. I always thought that you were a professional career woman who prioritizes her work before anything else. I'm not saying you didn't look hot on that corporate look too, but now you are like a whole different person."

Katie laughed briefly and whispered back to Lisa: "I'm exactly the same person, but I do have different sides on me which I don't want to show at work. No offend, but I don't feel comfortable using my looks to gain advantage at corporate ladder. At free time, I won't hesitate too much doing what it takes to get what I want. But, I have been thinking about changing my mind. Maybe I should open myself at work too, to get bigger deals like you just did. Maybe I should change all the games I play. Even now."

Katie brought her hands to Lisa's back and pulled her into a tighter hug. While they were rotated slowly the redhead put her left leg between her friend's legs and pushed them slightly open. While dancing they both could feel their thighs against something warm between the legs of their dancing partner. It felt good to make contact like that.

Lisa surprised a little bit from Katie's reaction and answer. It looked like her friend could be more fun than she have ever dared to hope. She decided to test the redhead a little more by whispering: "Maybe you should. Especially now after I'm leaving the firm you can be the new alpha female in it. You should definitely change your game a little bit to follow my road. You have all what it takes, honey!"

Katie stiffened while listening Lisa. She didn't agree to all her friend had just said. She bumped her thigh to Lisa's groin and she replied in a lower voice: "What do you mean with being the new alpha female? If you think that you're somehow better than me, you're wrong! I definitely have all what it takes. And I have had it before too. I just haven't wanted to bring it to the workplace like you certainly have. Now when I listen your over-confident talk, I slightly regret that I haven't brought it on. We could have had interesting 'discussions' at your office or mine about it." Katie ended her talk with another bump.

Lisa felt her pussy moisten even more from the talk and the ideas about how they would have 'discussed' in her sound-proof office room. She decided to jump into the bumping and rubbing groins game, while she whispered back without to hide her excitement: "Wow, listen to you now girl! You're not the only one who regrets it. If I only knew that you have same kind of hobbies than I do, we could have had very interesting "discussions". For your information: The couch of my office has seen it's own part of those 'discussions' with customers or rivals' firm lawyers, if you know what I mean."

"I could have guessed at least" answered Katie and continued with rubbing her groin to Lisa's: "You seem to have much lower morale than I do for my work. Or then your working skills aren't good enough to get along without bringing some other skills into it to seal the deal. However, I think that I would best you in any kind of skill competition."

"Is that a challenge, ginger?" asked Lisa don't hiding lust and enthusiasm of her voice. "Because I think we need to set a meeting between you and me when I will come back for Christmas holidays, if it is. This night wouldn't be enough to settle things like that. I think we need to have a long private meeting without interruptions or audience."

"Yes, it was a challenge and I'm glad you accepted it. I agree with you that we need a better place to do it than this. Christmas holiday sounds awesome, I just don't know how I can wait so long..." moaned Katie passionately into Lisa's ear.

The talk of the two lawyers had made their actions bolder. There was a huge difference from the beginning of the dance when they awkwardly tried to make themselves comfortable to dance with each other. Now they had certainly relaxed and they were dancing close to one to another while whispering into each other's ears. Katie took a look at the other pair which was dancing like in their own bubble. At the moment they didn't see or hear anything than each other.

In the semi darkened and crowded dancing floor it couldn't be seen but Tina and Annie had escalated their dance to some kind of a clothed sexfight. They danced cheek to cheek, rubbing tits together, nipples flicking hard against each other's testing strength and hardness. Their lower parts of bodies were collided and rubbed sexily together while their hands caressed and squeezed anything they found. The blond teacher and the raven-haired cougar also gave each other love bites and light kisses under their ears while whispering erotic "threats" and innuendos about what they would do to each other when the time will be right for this.

Tina was so horny that she declared: "I will outfuck you so badly that you will go crying to your mommy. And if Emmy has something to say about it, she should come to visit me. It's about time to settle a few things woman to woman with her too.

"Keep dreaming, bitch." Annie answered and continued: "You will be the one who will be outfucked. I'm a big girl and I don't need mom's help to take care of myself. Actually, I think you would lose to both of us at any given day."

"Little do you know..." smiled Tina and brought her mouth as close to Annie's ear as possible whispering: "you should ask your mother about our common past. I'll just say: like mother, like daughter."

Tina thought the sexfights she had with Emmy over the years. Annie's mom was also a blonde with a well fitted body and big firm breasts. They had known each other for almost two decades because of their daughters were best friends. Tina was right when saying that Emmy and Annie had lots of common. They were both very competitive. So quickly enough the two mothers got into arguments about whose daughter was better in school, sports etc. These arguments had led the two competitive women to quite some sexfights testing their sexual skill.

123456...9