Getaway Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately, when their daughters had grown up, Tina and Emmy had added a new weird argument to the list of the issues they had to "settle" : whose daughter was hotter and could outfuck the other's daughter. This was the subject which made their sexfights to grew into a new level.

They started to play role play games during these sexfights. Tina kept the role of Lisa and Emmy kept the role of Annie. They found that they liked it very much. The two mothers were supposed to settle whose daughter was better, but doing so, each woman was also fantasizing that she was fucking the other's daughter.

They both knew that this was curveball, they had no intention to go till there when they had started their sexfight games. However, they didn't mind that much as their daughters were adults now and all these were just fantasies, weren't they? Anyway, to feel easier, the horny mothers simply avoided to openly talk how these games were also showing an erotic passion for one another's daughter. They preferred to pretend that they consider it as a game, to find whose daughter was better.

But even that wasn't enough for them to fulfill their sexual hunger. One night, while they were alone for a whole night at Tina's home, Emmy had an idea, just to offer a variety to their sexfight agenda: to play the same game BUT each of them to keep the role of the other's daughter! Tina accepted to play that game and... a strong earthquake shook Tina's bed for the rest of the night! The two women were fully into it, each of them fantasizing that she was fucking her own daughter whose role was playing by her friend.

The passion and the lust they both had felt playing that version of their sexfight games was way much more than the two mothers had expected. They both felt not that easy sexighting with their daughters, even in a fantasy, in a role playing game. They considered the strength of that passion almost inexplicable, they were not ready for the feelings these sexfights had risen to them. Not that time at the very least. So they decided to try to control themselves better and not see each other for a while.

But deeply inside both mothers knew that they would face each other again, sooner or later. This was something Tina wasn't quite ready to share with the girls.

At the same second Tina whispered her last comment to Annie's ear, the raven-haired lawyer collided into something behind her. The blonde teacher, also feeling the collision, she lifted her gaze and she saw Katie staring her back. It seemed like the two dancing pairs had drifted so close to one another that mother and daughter were now standing ass to ass and back to back. Both pairs were so into their own discussions that they haven't noticed where the other pair had moved on the crowded dancing floor.

As locking eyes with Annie, Katie got an idea. They had already agreed with Lisa to meet in Christmas holiday to finish their "discussion". There was nothing that she could do for it tonight. But the blonde teacher would be available. She could finish anything with her tonight.

The redhead lawyer knew she need to do something sooner or later. Now it was a perfect situation the dancing pairs to change.

"Oh hi there, you two!" Katie started, "Having a lot of fun I see. I guess Tina has been teaching a trick or two to you Annie?" she asked provoking the blonde.

"Actually I think we both have something to teach and learn about each other." Annie answered. "Tina is a beautiful woman who isn't afraid to go with the flow. Reminds me a lot of my own mom" the blonde teacher added and continued: "Are you all open to change dance pairings? I would love to show Katie all I have learned."

"Not at all, honey. I think we all are open for many different things tonight", Tina was the quickest to answer, "we can continue our interesting discussion later" smiled the milf lawyer to Annie and turned towards her daughter "actually I have few things to talk with Lisa now she is still here."

"Yes mom, we have some things we need to settle before I leave." answered Lisa with smoky eyes and reached out for her mother's hands. "Let's dance mom!"

Mother and daughter came slowly together grabbing a hold of each others hands and brought their bodies to close contact. Immediately Lisa and Tina brought their big braless breasts to meet the other pair while detaching the grip of each other's hands and brought their hands to each other's hips. Their already hard nipples flicked through their dresses. It felt so good that they sighed silently: "Ooohh".

Meanwhile Annie and Katie came together more boldly than never before. They instantly brought their bodies together and started rubbing them in a sensual way. Hands wandering all around each other's bodies trying to take control from the situation. They brought their face very close to their dancing partner's face.

For a moment it looked like they were going to kiss, but then Katie opened her mouth. "You should thank me for saving you from that horny cougar. It looked like you were in trouble. Didn't I warn you that she might be too much for you to handle?" the redhead whispered to the blonde.

"Are you blind? She was the one who got saved by the bell." Annie answered with lust. "But no worries, we agreed to meet next week so we can finish that interesting discussion till the end." Annie continued. "That means that you and I have all the night for ourselves, if you are woman enough, you ginger bitch!"

Katie said nothing. She just leaned forward as far as their lips met. Annie opened her mouth to answer the redheads move. They engaged in a long kiss in the middle of the dance floor. Hands wandered up and down on each other's bodies while they shared a lovely and lusty moment together for the very first time. The redhead lawyer and the blonde teacher had taken the first step to getting known each other better than they had with Lisa ever before.

Lisa didn't even notice it. Her attention was now fully on dancing with her mother. They were hugging each other rubbing those big breasts together. The brunette lawyer was wondering what to say to start the discussion. She decided to let her mother show the way by asking: "So what would you like to talk about mom? You seem pretty quiet now when finally getting the chance to chat with me privately."

Tina laughed to her daughter's comment and answered: "Honey, I was letting our big girls to do the talk first. If you know what I mean" she added with a wink and a small tit-bump. "I think they have wanted to talk for a long time. Awesome that you seem to have the best of my genes."

Lisa was surprised about her mother's bold reaction but was more than happy to play along: "Ohhh trust me mom, I know exactly what you mean. Mine have been aching to meet yours for years." She once again flicked their hard nipples through their dresses, then she continued: "I have to say my girls rarely meet anyone close to their own size, so they are very interested to talk with your girls. I'm glad that the bras aren't holding them back anymore."

Tina felt her pussy moisten from feeling her daughters nipples and listening to her sexy talk about their breasts. This was exactly the thing she needed now while feeling this horny. The fact that it was happening with her own daughter was curveball... and interesting.

Tina sighed from the sensual feeling their nipples have to each other. She knew Lisa was feeling the same. Now mother and daughter were engaged into a clothed soft titfight in the middle of the dance floor. They were doing nothing else than competing against each other with a slow and sensual way. But this still was a competition of who had the better breasts. It wasn't that kind of raw and naked smashing titfight they were used to have before with other women. But it was a titfight.

Tina felt that this was going towards something more tonight so she would need to do anything to claim advantage as soon as possible. Lisa was surely feeling the same. None of them would stop this before there was clearly a better woman. Because of that it was important to make each other as aroused as possible. To make her feel too good to stop herself anymore.

Tina grabbed Lisa into a tight hug which made their huge breasts mushroom against each other. They both felt the whole weight of their heavy boobs pressing to one another. The horny mother brought her mouth close to her daughter's ear and whispered with a sexy voice: "I think you have overrated your girls if you think that they are same size than mine. They are big I agree, but mine are still bigger."

The milf lawyer added a small kiss to Lisa's earlobe, then she continued: "and yes I'm happy than you decided to follow my lead with the bras but this still isn't the same than going bare breasted. It looks like you need to see them next to each other without anything covering them to understand the difference between them." Tina decided to go even one step further and ended her lecture by saying: "Remember, I am the tit-queen of this family!"

Lisa felt the wetness of her pussy ready to leak down to her thighs. This was the sexiest situation she have ever been in. Trash talking in the nightclub's dance floor with her own mother gave her vibes she haven't felt before. The brunette lawyer felt more alive than ever. Now wasn't the moment to freeze and to simply enjoy doing nothing else for too long. The sexfighter inside her woke up reminding herself to answer the challenge quickly.

While hugging her mother tightly cheek to cheek Lisa whispered: "I think that we are so close to same size that it doesn't really matter. But my firmness is the crucial attribute." The young beauty decided to counter-attack her mother's kissing move by giving a small sexy lick in to Tina's neck and continued hushing: "But you are right. My nipples are hating these dresses between us. We need to get rid of all the clothes to do it properly. And that is not something we can do here. Are you woman enough to meet my girls bare in private, mom?"

Tina sighed feeling her pussy dripping for the action and the thought of the two of them matching their bodies. "I have never said no for a titfight challenge. Why don't you come to my place tonight with me? There we have all the room and privacy to figure out the pecking order of our family", asked Tina her daughter then she completed with a threat: "when I am done with your girls you will be doing something familiar again after long time: sucking mommy's boobs."

Lisa laughed and said: "I would love to come with you. Let's see there who will nurse whom!"

Right next to the mother-daughter pair, Katie and Annie were fully in the mode of making up with each other. They didn't have time or any will to care what was going on around them. Only thing that mattered to them was the other girl and her body. Their pussies were eagerly searching for another one to wrestle with through their tight skirts. The thongs were completely soaked from the kissing and touching. It was looking more like a clothed sex than a slow dancing. People around them were luckily drunk enough not to pay too much attention to them.

Annie sighed to Katie interrupting the kissing for a second: "Oh my gawd how much I would like to show you all I can do with my body. You already seem ready to give up and just enjoy the ride I am giving you."

Katie answered groaning: "You aren't giving anything I could not give to you! And I want to show you what a corporate talented woman can do to a helpless teacher. Why don't you come to my place tonight so you can try to prove all the cheap talk you love to do?" Katie asked and bumped with her groin to Annie's "or are you afraid of my body, bitch?"

"Afraid in your ass, slut! I have to teach you to behave better to a better woman" answered Annie to Katie and bumped back with her groin. "I will love to come to your place and to conquer that slutty body of yours. How can you even sleep at home after I beat you in your own bed?"

Katie moaned to the bump and answered: "I have never lost in my own bed before and will not do it tonight either, bitch!" She brought one hand to Annie's ass pulling her even closer and rubbed her left thigh to Annie's mound adding the pressure. "I can feel your pussy already steaming down there. Is this bitch in heat ready to cum already?"

"It will take tons of more things to make me cum, than this little clothed play, slut!" Annie moaned back and pushed with her thigh to the redhead's mound. "My pussy is just getting warm. I hope that yours can stand the heat. It would be so disappointing to make you submit quickly after all this talk tonight."

Katie and Annie continued to rub their thighs against the other's mounds. Their clits were slowly coming out to join the battle. They were hungry to meet the other's clit hiding somewhere there behind a skirt and a soaked thong. They needed to meet each other without any disturbance. The sooner the better.

Katie felt so horny that took a grip of Annie's hair and pulled lightly while hushing into the blonde's ear: "You won't be disappointed to travel to my place. I can go on all night, cunt! But I can't wait too long anymore. We need to leave soon!" the redhead declared and kissed the blonde roughly adding tongue in to it. She heard Annie moaning back and felt her hand on her hair while tongue kissing back. They were more than ready to leave that place but they didn't want to go before Lisa and Tina. So, they decided to take advantage of the time together as well as possible in public.

Tina and Lisa were feeling very horny after their discussion about the upcoming titfight at Tina's home tonight. It felt easier to talk about titfighting, but the truth was that it wouldn't be enough. As true sexfighters they both knew that they would love to match tits together, but it would somehow feel empty without including their pussies into it. They were both thinking about it, but hesitating how to say it to each other. Honestly both of them wanted nothing more than go cunt to cunt with each other. No matter if they were family or not.

While Tina had invited Lisa to come to her home tonight, the horny daughter felt that it was her turn to act now and 'talk about the elephant in the room'. She pulled their big breasts slightly apart and pushed her crotch against her mother's saying: "you know mom, titfighting against you is something I would have not dared to ask for before tonight. But that won't solve the pecking order of the family completely." Lisa rubbed her crotch with a sensual circulating motion against Tina's and added: "what really solves it, is what you have down there between your legs. Don't you think?"

Tina felt relieved, finally it was her daughter who pointed out the thing they both were thinking about. She joined the motion her daughter started and rubbed her crotch back through their dresses. She felt the heat of the younger lady's cunt coming through the fabrics. It was clear that both pussies were absolutely craving to face one another. They needed to meet bared and to wrestle together, just the way their tits needed too.

Tina sighed lustily and hushed to her daughter: "You don't have to teach your mother about what solves what. Trust me, I know. Better than you!" The milf brought her hands to Lisa's ass boldly and said: "I will be happy to show you what a real alpha female can do with her pussy. Maybe you can use those tricks in future at the new city if needed."

"You can try, mom. But if you think that I'm a novice to this kind of situations, you're wrong." Lisa was so horny now that she had zero restrictions left. "I am a sexfighter mom. A pretty fucking good actually. I have beaten women different aged and sized before. So, I'm not sure if you have anything to teach to me."

That was a part that Tina could have never believed hearing. Had she wished to hear something like that? Absolutely! But it sounded better than anything before. Her own daughter had followed her path as a sexfighter. And now she wanted to fight against her own mother? Perfect!

That snapped something in Tina's brains. From now and on they would not be mother and daughter only. They had crossed many lines tonight, but after this there won't be limits anymore. They still were mother and daughter, of course. But now they were something more too. Two horny alpha females ready to sexfight against each other to find out who is the better woman between them. Now that Lisa had asked for it, she would definitely get it, Tina decided.

"Let's set the record straight." Tina began. "Right now, I'm your mom, and I'm being nice. But when we go to my place, I won't be nice. You'll see your mother in a way you never have before. You'll see the nasty, twisted slut I truly am. After this weekend, this game will be over. One of us will win, and the other will lose. Then we continue just the way we had done before. I only hope you can handle the truth."

Tina let her words flow through the air and watched her daughter's reaction. Lisa's mouth was slightly open and her gaze full of lust. She was clearly having some kind of trouble to find the right words to answer that bold talk. The horny mother felt that she had the advantage now for a moment and didn't hesitate to push even further.

"This is it, Lisa. Your last chance to push out and to walk away." Tina began. "But, if you really have the nerve, if you think that you have whatever it takes, if you have the nerves to fuck your own mother, then come with me and get comfortable. But I warn you, if you come with me... you will see your mom as she truly is, you will face my unleashed libido. I will be not your mother in there, and if you're not ready for that, if you're not ready to go woman to woman with me, then well... too bad. You're pretty much fucked at this point."

"Can I handle her?" Lisa started to think. "But I know what she brought out in me, and definitely whatever she has created into me has not reached its full potential yet. I could stop it before to go that far, I didn't. Now she asks for that side of me to emerge. My mom asks me to bring it on! OK, she will get it!" The horny daughter felt something to come over her, then she replied.

"The question is, Mom, if you're ready for me. Can you handle me? You might think you're the queen bee, the top bitch, but you're about to see something you've never seen before. You're about to deal with something you've never experienced. You're a 45 year old mom, you are still very hot, no doubt about that, I have no doubt that you are very good on bed also. But, your best days are behind you mom. Can an old lady like you handle the full, lustful energy of a girl in her prime? Is a mom like you ready to get completely outclassed in the bedroom by her own daughter? Are you prepared for that, Mom?" Lisa asked arrogantly.

"You certainly have lots of confidence, my dear daughter." Tina started "but I'm sure you haven't faced anyone like me before. You will be surprised to see what I am capable to do in a sexfight." She continued with a crotch bump. Then the lawyer lifted her left hand to check the time from her watch. "Anyway, these are things that I can't show here. I think it's time to grab a taxi and go home to continue this."

Lisa moaned sexily and bumped back with her crotch. "I agree mom, it's time to go. I can't wait anymore to settle things with you. Let's tell the girls that we are ready to leave."

Annie and Katie had took a break from each other to take a look at the way Tina and Lisa dance. They did not comment it to one another, for the same reason: Each of them thought that maybe her mom was hotter and better than she thought till today. Both girls thought that maybe they could follow Lisa's example and to try to settle things with their mom. It would be possible, there were always issues to be settled between a mom and her daughter. But that wasn't in the agenda of this night. Annie and Katie woke from their thoughts when they saw Lisa and Tina letting each other go and walked few steps towards them.

1...34567...9