Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 05

Story Info
Sam and I get pleased by a woman at the same time...
764 words
3.86
4k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early the morning after my tryst with Lydia to both ladies still sound asleep so I quietly got out of the bed and got my workout cloths on and I closed the curtains so when the sun came up it wouldn't wake the ladies right away. One of my favorite things to do on a cruise is enjoy the sunrise and get my workout knocked out early so I can enjoy the rest of the day. On that day, I had it planned out perfectly as I booked Sam for a morning Yoga session so I could get my workout done and catch a quick nap while she had her session and then we could get breakfast and enjoy the pool for our fun day at sea. I finished my cardio session and then some weight training in a little over an hour and then I stopped by the buffet to grab some fruit and a coffee before heading back to our suite.

It was probably 90 minutes since I left and when I opened the door two of my senses were triggered right away. The room was completely lit up, so someone had been up and opened up the curtains but then my ears filled instantly with the unmistakable sound of my wife moaning in sexual pleasure. I closed the door as quietly as I could and thought; "Damn, she got Lydia out and got started early!" So you could imagine my surprise when I walked in to find my wife on her back spread eagle on the bed with Lydia between her legs lapping at her smooth pussy. I don't think my dick has ever gotten hard so fast in my life. Sam's head was slowly rotating side to side with her eyes closed as her pussy was being serviced by a woman for the first time in her life. Lydia had no idea I was now back in the room, so I slowly and quietly stripped out of my workout clothes and approached the end of the bed closest to Lydia's legs.

Lydia was startled when I grabbed her hips and pulled her up onto her knees on the edge of the bed and Sam was annoyed that I pulled Lydia out from between her legs so her pleasure came to a screeching halt. I reached down between Lydia's legs to find her pussy already wet so I quickly replaced my hand with my cock and in one hard shove, I buried myself balls deep into her amazing pussy. She groaned; "Oh fuck that was quick!", then she pulled Sam down the bed so she could continue to eat her pussy while I banged her from the behind on the edge of the bed. Lydia's moans were muffled by my wife's pussy, but Sam's sounds of pleasure quickly filled the room again.

Sam and I made eye contact and she blew me a kiss between her groans as Lydia really worked her smooth pussy over. I returned one as well between slamming myself into Lydia from behind causing her face to roughly slam hard into Sam's slit. Then I reached around and found Lydia's clit and began to stroke it while I pumped her pussy full of my meat. It didn't take long before I could tell Lydia was close to cumming and by the sounds of Sam's moaning, she was right there too.

A couple minutes later Sam and Lydia had almost simultaneous orgasms that rocked their bodies. The sight of my wife's body convulsing in pleasure while a beautiful woman went down on her and the feeling of Lydia's pussy contracting on my cock again were all I could take. It sounded like I roared like a Grizzly bear as one of the most powerful orgasms erupted from me into Lydia as she and Sam both came down from their own orgasms.

I glanced down at my watch and quickly realized Sam was due in the gym shortly for the Yoga class she didn't yet know about. So, I told her she needed to get cleaned up and get there. Lydia then exclaimed; "Oh shit, I'm in the same class and I had no idea it was that time already!" She then hopped up and threw her robe on, grabbed her other belongings and headed out the door as she told Sam she will see her at the gym. Sam jumped into the bathroom to get ready and I crawled onto the bed naked and satisfied once again to nap until Sam was ready for breakfast.