Getting Back at the Quarterback Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came so much dude." Justin said swirling his finger around in the sticky stain.

"You're one to talk." Clark said around a mouthful of slowly cooling spunk, unsure what to do with the salty surprise.

"Shhh." Justin said placing a finger on Clark's lips. "Don't talk with your mouthful."

The implication was clear and Clark only hesitated for a moment before closing his eyes and swallowing the whole load, only struggling a little as the runny protein slid down his throat. When he'd swallowed every last drop he opened his mouth, proudly showing off his accomplishment, moving his tongue around to prove he'd swallowed every drop.

Only he wasn't done.

Justin reached up and scrapped the cum off of his face, collecting the quickly drying liquid onto his finger which was then delicately placed into Clark's mouth. The jock wrapped his lips around the digit and sucked it clean swirling his tongue around it to make sure he hadn't missed a drop.

"Good boy." Justin told him, his other hand still playing in the pool of Clark's own cum on his chest.

Clark looked from the cum to Justin and back again.

Justin raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"You want me to try it?" He asked.

Clark nodded enthusiastically, pleased and surprised at the suggestion.

Justin reached out and scooped up what cum he could, pressing the sticky and quickly cooling cum soaked fabric of Clark's polo to his chest as he did so. He brought his hand up to his mouth and gave it a sniff. Then suddenly he reached out and wiped the handful of semen right down the center of Clark's face.

"Fuck you." Justin said again and once again spat in Clark's face.

The nerd stood up and put his cock away before stepping over and picking up his glasses and his backpack. Without another word he started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Clark demanded still lying on his back, cock out, with his hands and face covered in cum.

"I'm going home." Justin told him not looking back, pausing only to pick up the library book that had started all of this.

"Wait." Clark pleaded. "Don't leave me alone out here like this. At least give me back my jacket!"

Justin said nothing, continuing to walk in silence.

"Can I at least borrow a clean shirt!" Clark pleaded with him.

No reply came from the darkness.

"What am I supposed to tell my parents!" Clark demanded. "How do I explain this?"

That actually did cause Justin to stop and he turned, looked back at the cum covered boy who'd made him feel so miserable so many time as so good once.

"Tell them you got bullied." Justin said and turned around disappearing into the night, still wearing his bully's letter jacket.

12