Getting Back at the Quarterback Ch. 01.5

Story Info
Justin deals with the aftermath of pushing back.
1.6k words
4.66
7.8k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story which continues the plot of Getting back at the Quarterback. It didn't feel big enough to call chapter 2 and isn't strictly necessary for the overall enjoyment of the larger story but it was still fun to write and seemed worthwhile to put out so I've decided to call it chapter 1.5 and publish it while I finish up the real chapter 2. I hope you enjoy and if you do please rate this 5 stars, comment, favorite this story, and follow me on here as I really would appreciate it. Thank you and enjoy.

All characters are over the age of 18.

***

Justin's heart was pounding as he slammed the door closed, throwing the bolt behind him before proceeding to have a full blown panic attack. He slid to the floor, his whole body shaking, his breath coming in ragged trembling wheezes.

What the hell had he just done? He'd spit on, degraded, and face fucked his bully before stealing his letter jacket and taking it home with him. It was easy enough to be brave in the moment but dealing with the aftermath was another story.

How was Clark going to respond? Justin doubted that he'd be greeted with a kiss and a hello honey tomorrow at school. After all it wasn't like Clark was going to admit what had just happened to his football bros and tell them Justin was his boyfriend now.

He couldn't.

Hell if anything he was obligated to make Justin's life even worse, just to prove he was still the big man and the king of the school.

It took Justin a while to calm down and breath normally again. When the shaking and waves of fear and panic had subsided he slowly got up from where he'd collapsed by the door.

He was home.

He was safe.

He lived with his parents but in a bid for independence he'd moved into the basement which he'd set up as his own little studio apartment. It was split into two rooms, the main room that had his bed, desk, sofa, a small kitchenette, and all the other comforts of home and the laundry room where he was now. Justin had put a small table along one wall and had a place to hang up his coats but other than that hadn't done too much in here. There was a utility sink in one corner by the furnace and a full bath in the other. The room had two doors, one leading into his bedroom and the other one, the one behind him, which lead outback to yard and beyond that the woods.

Justin pulled off hid backpack and tossed it onto the table, scattering some of the loose papers that had been piled there and headed for the bathroom. He flicked on the light and jumped when he saw his reflection in the mirror, forgetting that he still had on Clark's letter jacket. He ripped the jacket off and threw it as far away from him as he could in the little room.

What had he done?

Justin felt the cold grip of another panic attack try to take hold of him. He shook his head, trying to clear it, trying to drive the emotions away.

What was done was done.

Justin peeled off his shirt and reached into the shower, turning the facet on as hot as it would go, letting it heat up the cold room and fog up the mirror. Slowly Justin unbuckled his belt and pulled it off before reaching down and undoing the button of his pants. He hadn't noticed it before but his fly was still damp with Clark's saliva.

He quickly zipped open his fly and pulled his pants and underwear the rest of the way off, only just now realizing that he hadn't completely gotten out of the way in time and that there was a small damp spot of semen on the seat of the pants.

Clark's semen.

Justin felt his cock twitch as he remembered seeing the jock beneath him frantically jerking off as he sucked Justin's dick.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and starred at it. There were pictures in there. Proof of what he and Clark had done back there in the woods.

Justin put the phone down on the counter.

He still couldn't believe that it had happened. Wasn't sure he wanted to believe it honestly.

He shook his head trying to clear it. He needed to get into the shower before the hot water ran out. He finished stripping all the way down and climbed in.

As the water hit his skin Justin looked down at his body and suddenly Clark was there, his lips wrapped around the end of Justin's cock. He looked up at Justin and whispered a single word.

"Please."

Justin stumbled back bumping into the wall, knocking over his shampoo. When he looked back to where Clark had been just a moment before there was no one there. Justin leaned back against the wall, all alone again in the shower.

"What the fuck." He whispered quietly to himself.

Yet even as the words left his mouth his hand was moving across his chest, down his stomach, running with the water, down, down, down his body. When he reached his penis his hand stopped, before gently taking hold of his shaft. He thought about Clark, thought about the sight of him gagging on his cock. He thought about the star quarterback, his face covered in cum. He thought of him licking the jizz off of his fingers.

Slowly his hand began to move, pumping up and down. He let out the softest moan, barely more than a sharp exhale of breath. He just kept getting harder and harder in his hand. His arm moved faster and faster. It felt so good. Would it feel this good it it were Clark's hand? Would it feel better? Justin couldn't help it, and he moaned again.

He was getting close now, fucking his hand furiously, his mind filled with thoughts of Clark. Justin imagined slamming his cock into Clark's tight, firm asshole, grabbing his long caramel hair and pounding him. In his imagination Clark moaned his name begging for Justin to fill him up while the nerd ravaged his asshole, taking out all the pain and frustration he'd felt on the other man's ass.

Then the hot water ran out.

Justin cursed and jumped out of the shower, spraying water everywhere. Quickly he leaned back in and turned off the water, still cursing softly under his breath.

The moment was ruined.

Justin grabbed a towel and quickly dried himself off. He turned and started gathering his clothes, intending to head into his bedroom and finish off but he stopped when he saw Clark's jacket still sitting in the corner where he'd tossed it. Slowly he walked over and picked it up.

He hadn't noticed before how much it smelled like Clark.

Justin held the jacket up to his nose, breathing deeply, savoring the smell of leather and Clark's rich musky scent. Once again Clark's voice came unbidden to his mind.

"Please."

Once again Justin's cock was throbbing.

He put on the jacket and nothing else, walking mostly naked towards his bedroom.

He could smell Clark all around him, and it was intoxicating. He didn't even make it out of the bathroom before he'd taken his cock into his hand again and started stroking. Once he'd made it to his bedroom he closed the door and tossed his clothes into the corner.

He held onto his phone though.

Justin lay down on his bed, one hand stroking his cock the other clutching his phone. His imagination was running wild, pumping out fantasy after fantasy. Never in his life had his cock been as hard as it was now, with one exception.

With a soft click Justin turned on his phone. He hadn't even closed out of the camera app so the very first thing he saw was Clark's cum covered face.

"Holy shit." Justin whispered to himself.

He flicked through the pictures, jerking off furiously.

It wasn't real.

It couldn't be.

Yet there was the proof right in front of him. There was the world's biggest asshole, the worst bully he'd ever met laying in the woods behind Justin's house covered in cum, blissed out of his mind after Justin had throat fucked him. His musk wafted up from the jacket Justin was still wearing and suddenly he couldn't hold back anymore

"Oh god!" Justin moaned.

He couldn't help himself and came right there, moaning as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over him. Cum poured out of his prick, spraying everywhere. Semen coated his chest and dripped down his hands. He imagined Clark licking it up and that made him moan again as another explosion of spunk arced upward coming down on his own face.

By the time he was finished Justin was seeing stars and his whole body was sticky with his own thick creamy loads. Yet his dick refused to soften and Justin couldn't get the thought of Clark out of his head. He kept going, kept stroking himself off. Cumming again and again and again.

When his balls were empty and his cock sore from the abuse he'd put it through Justin finally fell into an uneasy sleep, wrapped in the warm comforting smell of Clark. He didn't remember his dreams but when he woke up his cock was hard once again.

Justin smiled and breathed deeply, drawing in the scent of Clark.

It was okay. There was still time before school.