Getting Bi in Detroit

Story Info
Widow fucks dead hubby's bisexual male lover.
1.9k words
1.45
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Two years ago, Solomon Tilahun, a newcomer to the City of Detroit, Michigan, by way of Adama, Ethiopia, had a life-changing encounter. Solomon moved to the City of Detroit to study civil engineering at the University of Detroit Mercy. For the ambitious young Ethiopian man, it was the adventure of a lifetime. The United States of America and its wonders beckoned. Solomon fell in love with his new university campus. One of Solomon's professors, Omar Al-Jibril, was a brilliant, forty-something man who definitely made an impression on him. The two of them became friends and later, much more.

Professor Omar Al-Jibril, proud Arab American and lifelong academic, was a complicated man, to say the least. Publicly, he was a devoted husband, successful academic and a scion of the Arab American community of Dearborn, Michigan. A lot of important people in Detroit academic and political circles considered Omar one of their own. Privately, Omar was a man of intense passions. The sort of passions which would shock his friends and family, especially his young wife Ruqaiyah Ali, formerly of Cairo, Egypt.

For two years, Omar and Solomon carried on a secret, passionate affair. The fact that Omar had a lovely younger wife didn't deter Solomon from pursuing him. Solomon has always been the type to go after what he wants. Women and men alike were drawn to the tall, handsome and athletic young African student. Omar couldn't resist Solomon's charms, and the brother wouldn't have it any other way. The irresistible bisexual seducer always gets his way.

Omar and Solomon carried on with their tryst. The two men's torrid affair came to an end when Omar died of an unexpected heart attack. Ruqaiyah, Omar's widow, was inconsolable. After the funeral, which Solomon attended, Ruqaiyah confronted him with evidence of the affair he carried on with her late husband. Much to Ruqaiyah's surprise, Solomon confessed his feelings of grief and loss after Omar's death. All the anger that Ruqaiyah felt toward the young man her late husband once deceived her with melted away. The two of them embraced, mourning the loss of their beloved.

"Life is certainly strange sometimes," Ruqaiyah Al-Jibril said, mostly to herself. Lying next to her on the king-sized bed, Solomon Tilahun smiled gently. Ruqaiyah looked at the tall, dark-skinned young Ethiopian man and shook her head, marveling at him. Exactly what does a woman say after making love to the male lover of her recently deceased, closeted husband? The words strange bedfellow don't even begin to describe Ruqaiyah and Solomon's situation, that's for damn sure.

"How do you feel?" Solomon asked gently, his deep voice rumbling slightly. Ruqaiyah shrugged, and licked her full lips. Tentatively, she reached for him, and just like that, they went another round. This time, Ruqaiyah rolled on top of Solomon, easily straddling him. Solomon grinned, pleasantly surprised by Ruqaiyah's boldness. The curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Arabian gal is full of surprises.

"Fuck me," Ruqaiyah hissed as she took Solomon's face in his hands. Solomon nodded, then tried to kiss her. Ruqaiyah turned her head, and instead of kissing Solomon, she reached for his long and thick member. Solomon grinned as Ruqaiyah stroked his member before inserting it into her womanhood. Solomon bucked his hips, thrusting his dick into Ruqaiyah's pussy. Just like that, the fun began again.

"Ride me," Solomon ordered, and he placed his hands on Ruqaiyah's hips as he thrust his dick into her. Ruqaiyah let out a deep groan as Solomon's thick cock filled her pussy. Resting her hands on Solomon's broad shoulders, Ruqaiyah rode him with all of her might. Licking her lips, she rocked back and forth while riding that fuck stick. For Ruqaiyah, the thought of Solomon's dick pleasuring her just like he once pleasured her late husband was both arousing and disturbing.

After riding Solomon's cock for a while, Ruqaiyah asked for a breather. Solomon frowned but did not object as she rolled off of him. This broad was certainly strange, that's for damned sure. Solomon looked at Ruqaiyah, who lay there, a weird look on her lovely face. He got up and headed to the nearby washroom. He needed to piss. He knew his way around the Al-Jibril household. He'd been there many times before. When Solomon returned to the bedroom, he found Ruqaiyah sitting on the bed.

"What was Omar like in bed?" Ruqaiyah asked, as if discussing the weather. Solomon sighed and paused for a moment, wondering how to answer her. Conflicting feelings warred within Solomon as he thought of Omar. He thought of their passionate relationship, which went far beyond the physical. Many think of men who love men as being more obsessed with sex than love. Truth be told, every human being needs love. There are no exceptions to that rule.

"Solomon, you make me feel alive," Omar said to his younger lover, after their first time making love. The two men had lain on the same bed that Omar shared with his wife Ruqaiyah. At the time, Ruqaiyah was at school, for Omar enrolled her in Nursing classes at Wayne County Community College. Omar and Solomon had all the privacy they needed to explore their hidden, long-repressed desires...

"Omar was passionate," Solomon said, blinking back tears and Ruqaiyah sighed, then stood up. Part of Ruqaiyah wanted to hate Solomon, the man whom her late husband Omar cheated on her with. Days before Omar's death, Ruqaiyah installed security cameras all over the house, intent on catching him in the act of cheating. Ruqaiyah suspected Omar might be messing around with one of his assistants, especially that tall, pretty blonde gal Heide somebody. What the cameras revealed shocked Ruqaiyah to her core...

"I loved Omar and I wish he could have been himself with me, I wouldn't have left him because he was bisexual, I would have accepted him," Ruqaiyah said with a sigh. Solomon looked at Ruqaiyah and nodded respectfully. He thought of other women he'd dated, and slept with. Most of these women had no idea that Solomon was bisexual because he kept that part of himself hidden. Lots of bisexual men lead straight lives by necessity as well as choice.

"I wish the world had more women like you in it, bisexual men like Omar and myself are often hated for existing," Solomon said softly. Ruqaiyah nodded, and then, impulsively, she hugged Solomon fiercely. Solomon hugged Ruqaiyah back, sensing that she was having an emotional moment. When she began patting his groin, he sensed that she had other ideas. What is it with this woman? Her late husband is barely in the ground and she's shacking up with his male lover? Alright, then.

"Solomon, fuck me like you fucked Omar," Ruqaiyah said with a wicked smile. Solomon blinked in surprise. Well, well, what is it with this woman? Solomon watched as Ruqaiyah got on all fours and shook her big bronze ass at him. Solomon stroked his cock and shrugged. He grabbed some condoms and lotion from his backpack and then got behind Ruqaiyah. Hmm, a big Arab booty bending over for him. Yeah, this sure brought back memories for Solomon...

"I can't get enough of your dick," Omar told Solomon on their first night together. After getting on his knees, Omar sucked Solomon's long and thick dark dick like there was no tomorrow. Solomon grinned as Omar sucked his dick with a hunger that surprised him. Afterwards, Solomon put on a condom and lubricated himself while Omar got on all fours. The middle-aged Arab man offered the black stud his ass like a true submissive, and Solomon wasn't one to look a gift horse on the mouth.

"Ask and you shall receive," Solomon replied, and he gripped Omar's hips as he plunged his dick into his ass. Omar moaned and stroked his cock as Solomon pounded his ass. Yeah, when it comes to booty, Solomon doesn't discriminate. Female or male, any ass can get it as far as Solomon is concerned. Grinning, Solomon fucked Omar's ass with deep, passionate strokes. Omar screamed like a madman as Solomon fucked his ass. Passion is as passion does, and it's a beautiful thing. Afterwards, they kissed and then showered together.

"Solomon, fuck me," Ruqaiyah demanded, her sharp voice snatching Solomon out of his little trip down memory lane. Solomon smiled at Ruqaiyah and admired her big round ass. He drew closer and palmed that booty before smacking it, causing her to purr like a kitten. Without further ado, Solomon spread Ruqaiyah's thick ass cheeks wide open and lubricated her, then did his thing. Just like that, Solomon pushed his dick into Ruqaiyah's asshole.

"Oh yeah," Solomon murmured, and he gripped Ruqaiyah's hips as he fucked her in the ass. Face down and shapely ass up, the curvy young Arab woman moaned deeply as she got fucked by her late husband's lover. Solomon grimaced as Ruqaiyah's tight asshole gripped his cock. Hot damn, the Arab gal's asshole was much tighter than that of her late husband Omar. Fortunately for Ruqaiyah, Solomon doesn't discriminate based on gender. A nice ass is as a nice ass, and the tight ones are simply to die for...

"Oh damn," Ruqaiyah squealed, and she winced as Solomon's cock entered her backdoor. If that dick initially felt big in her pussy, it simply felt huge in her asshole. Ruqaiyah fingered her wet pussy as Solomon pounded her in the ass. Intent on showing her exactly how he used to fuck her late husband Omar, Solomon wasn't exactly gentle as he fucked Ruqaiyah's ass. Exhaling deeply, the young woman endured what was happening to her. Slowly but surely, the pain and discomfort were soon replaced by a curious feeling of fullness. A wonderful feeling.

"Someone's into it," Solomon thought to himself, as Ruqaiyah moaned and groaned while getting fucked. From her change in tune, he could tell that the sexy Arab gal was enjoying herself. Solomon continued to smash her ass until she could take it no more. Slowly, he pulled out of her. Ruqaiyah sighed in relief. Lying on her back, she took a few deep breaths to calm down following that fantastic experience. Solomon smiled at Ruqaiyah, pleased with the effect he had on her. Butt fucking, it does a body good!

"I'm glad I met you, Solomon, though I am not sure I want to see you again," Ruqaiyah said simply. After some truly stupendous sex, the two of them showered and got dressed. Solomon looked at Ruqaiyah, who seemed the very image of Islamic feminine modesty in her long dress and Hijab. The passionate, wanton wench who rode him ten ways to Sunday was gone, replaced by this chaste, stoic angel. Women are mysterious creatures, aren't they?

"Pleasure to meet you, and stay blessed," Solomon said respectfully before hitting the road. As he headed to his car, he could feel Ruqaiyah's eyes on him. The young Arab woman bit her lip as the stalwart young man headed to his vehicle. Solomon cut a striking, almost heroic figure, and the man had a nice ass on him. Ruqaiyah could see what her late husband Omar saw, and loved, in Solomon. What drove Ruqaiyah to seek solace in Solomon's arms? She couldn't say. Nevertheless, it was time for Solomon to leave, preferably for good. Ruqaiyah would grieve for Omar, and then move on with her life. Such is the way of the widow...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers