Getting Bi In Johannesburg

Story Info
Stanford fucks Alissa and her bisexual hubby Paul.
2.7k words
2
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"We must be discrete," Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani said to her lover Stanford Crowley, as they met at the Starbucks located on Melville Street in downtown Johannesburg, South Africa. It was a bright, sunny day, and the City of Johannesburg was in full bloom. Everywhere one looked, men and women of all hues went about their daily business. Zulus, Xhosas, Dutch, German and the English, everyone did their thing. Folks make an effort to get along in Johannesburg, making it one of the friendliest cities in the Republic of South Africa. Decades after the end of Apartheid, Joburg is becoming a robust center for business and education facilitated by a policy of intelligent integration...

On that fateful day, Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani didn't notice the beauty of the metropolis or her serene surroundings because she was quite stressed out. The six-foot-tall, curvy and athletic, dark-skinned young South African woman looked gorgeous in a turquoise, long-sleeved traditional shirt and matching ankle-length skirt. Passersby, male and female, glanced at the stunning young black woman who carried herself like a queen. South Africa, the continent's most diverse nation, is renowned for the beauty of its women...

Stanford looked at Alissa with an appreciative grin, then took her hands and squeezed them gently. From the moment Stanford met Alissa at the University of Johannesburg, he'd been drawn to her. Stanford visited the campus casually, intent on checking out one of South Africa's biggest universities, and what followed was a fateful meeting. Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani, the tall, dark-skinned beauty with the pretty face, curvy body and huge ass simply took Stanford's breath away. Stanford decided right then and there that he had to have her, and the fact that Alissa was married didn't stop him...

"Of course," Stanford said at last, grinning. Leaning back in his chair, the tall, lean and athletic, brown-skinned and green-eyed young biracial man nodded confidently at his lover. Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani is a worry wart but it balances out because Stanford doesn't worry at all. Born in the City of London, United Kingdom, to a Nigerian immigrant mother, Jasmine Ajoku, and a white British father, attorney Dean Crowley, Stanford grew up surrounded by wealth and luxury. Stanford is accustomed to having his way regardless of where he finds himself...

A year after graduating from Brunel University with his MBA, Stanford accepted a position with the Baxter Corporation in the City of Johannesburg, South Africa. Life has been a roller coaster ride ever since. Stanford found life in the City of Johannesburg quite fast-paced. Having visited big cities like Toronto, New York City and Vienna, Stanford thought he knew what a major city ought to be like. Johannesburg was like no place on earth. Stanford remembered being fascinated as he watched a tall, dark-skinned Xhosa man arguing with his tall, blonde-haired European girlfriend at the airport in a traditional African language. Some things simply never change...

Stanford is having a good time in Johannesburg, since he's a good-looking young man with a high sex drive and money in his pocket. The Baxter Corporation recruits its executives primarily in America, England and Canada. Now that they're branching into South Africa, they want to add some local color to their ranks. Stanford, who only visited South Africa few times prior to moving there, parlayed that experience into a job with the good folks at Baxter Corporate. Things are going great at work, and Stanford wishes he could say the same about his relationship with Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani. The tall, sexy black chick puts the W in worry...

"If my husband Paul were to find out, I'd be a dead woman," Alissa said, and Stanford nodded as though he understood. Paul Dumisani, Alissa's husband, is much older than her, and he is something of a cypher, socially speaking. Paul Dumisani owns several clubs and restaurants in places like Johannesburg and Durban, and he's a successful businessman. The taciturn older black gentleman, a lifelong bachelor, surprised his family and friends by marrying Alissa Mqanduli at the age of forty six. The fact that Alissa Mqanduli is only twenty two years old didn't seem to faze her new husband Paul Dumisani one bit. The man likes what he likes...

"Paul won't be a problem, Alissa, he cannot stop us," Stanford said confidently. Alissa looked at Stanford and frowned. The biracial stud's carefree attitude which she found so charming in the first few months of their relationship was now starting to annoy her. Stanford didn't seem to understand that black men and black women in South Africa don't behave exactly like those in the United Kingdom and North America. In South Africa, black lesbians are often targeted for 'corrective rapes' by certain brutish men, and there's still a lot of sexism, racism and homophobia everywhere one looks.

"Alright, fine," Alissa said at last, dropping the subject. Since Paul was busy on a business trip to Durban, she had the house to herself. Finishing their drinks, Alissa and Stanford left Starbucks together and got in the bright blue Rav4 which her husband Paul got her as a birthday present. They drove to the prestigious Biko District of metropolitan Johannesburg and soon arrived at the gated Dumisani Estate. Stepping out of the car, Alissa happily greeted her dogs Lucky, Marquis and Harriet. The dogs eyed Stanford suspiciously but otherwise ignored him.

"Love this place," Stanford said, and Alissa shrugged, then led him upstairs. They sat in the living room and watched an episode of Reyka, starring that hot chick from the Sci-Fi Channel series Dominion. Stanford admired his surroundings, taking in the tasteful South African décor, and the art works, which included portraits of Nelson Mandela and Steve Biko, heroes of the black South Africans fight for freedom and equality. Paul Dumisani evidently had good taste in art, for real. Wedding photos of Paul and Alissa caused Stanford to smile...

"Hey handsome," Alissa said, and she laid her hand on Stanford's thigh as he looked at the photos of her and Paul Dumisani. Stanford looked at Alissa, whose eyes shone with lust. Closing the gap between them, Stanford kissed Alissa. Just like that, the two of them began making love. Alissa slipped out of her clothes, revealing her statuesque, large-breasted, curvy and dark-skinned body. Like a lot of light-skinned dudes, Stanford is strongly drawn to dark-skinned women. It's the union of opposites, as they say...

"Just relax, gorgeous," Stanford said to Alissa, and he kissed her full lips while fondling those big tits of hers. Alissa grinned as Stanford kissed a path from her tits to her crotch. Spreading her thick dark thighs wide open, he winked at her and then went to work. A happy sigh escaped Alissa's lips as Stanford buried his face between her thighs and ate her pussy. For the horny young woman, the fun was just beginning. Stanford ate Alissa's pussy like eating pussy was going out of style.

"Hmm, that feels good," Alissa cooed softly, and Stanford sucked on her clit while fingering her pussy. A long time ago, during his wild days at Brunel University, Stanford learned that the secret to keeping a gal coming back to his bed is to eat her pussy right. Even if a guy has a big dick, if he doesn't pleasure the lady properly, she will eventually seek better elsewhere. Stanford ate Alissa's pussy until she cried out, orgasmic at last. Another one done, Stanford thought triumphantly as Alissa came...

"Come get this, gorgeous," Stanford told Alissa, once she came down from cloud nine. Alissa isn't into sucking dick, which normally is a turn off for Stanford but the big-booty South African gal makes up for it in other ways. Bending over, Alissa twerked that thick black ass of hers for Stanford, whose dick got hard as a rock. Rolling a condom on his dick, Stanford gripped Alissa's hips and thrust into her. Alissa groaned happily as Stanford began fucking her. The tall, handsome biracial stud might be annoying and naïve as fuck, but his big brown dick filled her pussy quite nicely. Stanford grinned, watching Alissa's big black ass undulate every time he thrust into her. Such a great visual to work with...

After hours of passionate lovemaking, Stanford and Alissa parted ways. When Stanford returned to his loft, located in the prestigious Hartford Heights District of metropolitan Johannesburg, there was a surprise waiting for him. Someone let themselves into his place. Stanford pulled out his revolver, a necessity in South Africa. Johannesburg isn't like London, UK, or Toronto, Ontario, where gun crimes are rare. Stanford was ready to defend himself against the intruder as he inspected his place, room by room...

"Hello handsome, the trip to Durban got cancelled, I came to see you," came a familiar voice, and Stanford smiled as he saw Paul Dumisani lying on his bed, stark naked. The tall, dark-skinned and silver-haired, masculine older black man grinned cockily as Stanford drew near. Stanford lowered his pistol, and Paul relaxed. Stanford had given only two people keys to his place, Paul and Alissa. The young black woman had no idea that her rich older husband swung both ways. Paul also had no idea that Alissa was having an affair with Stanford. The biracial hunk likes to live dangerously. It's his inner thrill-seeker bubbling to the service...

"Good to see you," Stanford said, and he smiled at Paul, thankful that he'd taken a shower before leaving Alissa. Paul got up and pulled Stanford into his arms. The two black men shared a passionate kiss, then tumbled into bed together. Paul kissed Stanford passionately and grabbed his dick. Stanford grinned and nodded approvingly as Paul unzipped his pants and then took his dick into his mouth. Since Paul's wife Alissa didn't feel like sucking Stanford's dick earlier, it's only fair that Paul sucks Stanford's dick himself. Gender equality and all that...

"Hmm, let me take care of you," Paul said, and he began sucking Stanford's dick, unaware of the fact that it had been inside his wife Alissa's vagina a mere hour ago. Paul was thrilled that he came to visit Stanford instead of going home to Alissa. The only reason Paul married Alissa is because he wanted an heir, and she looked like good breeding stock. Paul has been sleeping with gorgeous women and handsome men for the past few decades, as befitting his status as a secretly bisexual yet wealthy South African businessman. Paul finds sex with Alissa quite fun, but he likes Stanford more...

"Do your thing," Stanford said, and Paul deep-throated his dick, just the way he likes it. Paul sucked Stanford until he got him hard as a rock, and then the two of them continued with their fun. Stanford grinned as Paul put him on all fours, lubricated his ass and then put on a condom. Without further ado, Paul gripped Stanford's hips and pushed his dick deep into his ass. Stanford groaned and felt his dick harden as Paul's cock filled his ass. Stanford loves to fuck big-booty black women but a stiff black cock up his ass is a pleasure he won't live without.

"I love this ass," Paul groaned as he slammed his dick into Stanford's ass like there was no tomorrow. Last night, Paul finally talked his wife Alissa into letting him fuck her in the ass. Alissa complained the entire time as Paul bent her over and worked his dick into her booty hole. Paul had fun fucking Alissa's asshole but she was too much of a whiner for his liking. Stanford on the other hand had a nice tight ass and took Paul's dick like a champ. If Paul had his way, he'd have a permanent arrangement with Stanford, but the bisexual stud from England liked women too much to ever commit to a man...

"Hmm, feels good," Stanford moaned, and he stroked his hard dick as Paul smashed his ass. Paul winced as he pulled his cock out of Stanford's right ass. Hmm, Stanford's ass was tighter than Alissa's asshole had been, yet Alissa assured Paul that she was an anal virgin. Hmm, sounds like the bitch was lying. Afterwards, Paul and Stanford showered together, and spent the rest of the day watching television, eating Chinese food, fucking, drinking wine, and fucking some more. The following morning, Paul kissed Stanford goodbye, and then headed back to his villa, where Alissa awaited...

"Welcome home, dear husband," Alissa said to Paul as he arrived, and he kissed her. Alissa had been walking the dogs, and they barked excitedly at their newly arrived master. Paul smiled at Alissa, and once inside, she shared some wonderful news with him. Paul thanked his lucky stars that Alissa was pregnant. At last, there's going to be an heir to the legendary Dumisani family fortune. Alissa smiled mysteriously at Paul after delivering the good news. Truth be told, there was a good chance that whatever Alissa was carrying wasn't Paul's seed. Alissa had been banging Stanford regularly for the past few months and sometimes they skipped the whole condom thing...

"Our lives are going to change," Paul said happily to Alissa as they dined together later that day. Paul was in fine spirits as he mused on the future. The tall, dark and handsome mature black businessman looked forward to becoming a father. Of course, Paul would have to stop messing with Stanford now that he was finally on the right track with Alissa. Later that day, Paul called Stanford, informed him that Alissa was pregnant and terminated their affair. Paul was surprised at how well Stanford took the news...

"To the future," Alissa said to Paul, who beamed at her. Later that day, as Paul took a shower, Alissa called Stanford and shared the news of her pregnancy with him. All things considered, Stanford took the news quite well. Less than a year later, Stanford flew back to his hometown of London, England, at the completion of his assignment with the Baxter Corporation in the City of Johannesburg, South Africa. As far as Stanford was concerned, the whole Johannesburg adventure was over and done with...

One day, as Stanford walked around London with his good friend Hans Gunther, who works at the South African Embassy in the UK, he learned some strange bit of news. The City of Johannesburg, South Africa, was scandalized as wealthy local businessman Paul Dumisani was shot by his wife Alissa Mqanduli over questions of marital infidelity. Alissa Mqanduli was on trial for murder, and her parents were taking care of the former couple's son Adam Dumisani. To say that Stanford was shocked to hear such news is an understatement...

"Looks like I dodged a bullet," Stanford thought to himself after Hans Gunther shared the news. Wishing his buddy a good day, Stanford headed to his office, located in the South London headquarters of the multinational conglomerate Excelsior Enterprises. This big company, impressed by Stanford's education, resume and international experience, is paying him six figures for doing very little. It is the corporate way. Seated at his office, Stanford opened his laptop and checked up on Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani's saga. Things didn't look well for the young South African woman, who turned murderous after catching her husband Paul in bed with a light-skinned gay black male...

Stanford saved the information on the case, and briefly thought about going to Johannesburg, not out of a concern for Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani, whom he didn't care about at all, but due to the fact that her son Adam Dumisani might be his offspring. Stanford decided to put these plans on hold for a bit. If and when Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani got convicted and sentenced to life in prison for the murder of Paul Dumisani, Stanford would return to Johannesburg to claim his ( possible ) son. Of course, there is a smart way to go about such things.

Not one given to impulsive action, Stanford plotted and schemed his way around the problem. He decided to meet with an international law firm to discuss the Alissa Mqanduli-Dumisani case. While Stanford is charming and amoral, not caring about the women and men with whom he shares his bed, he does care about the continuation of his bloodline. If Adam Dumisani is indeed his son, Stanford will move heaven, earth and hell to claim him. As for Alissa Mqanduli, she was just a good time and Stanford dodged a bullet by not keeping in touch with her after the end of their affair. As for Paul Dumisani, he fucked around, got caught and paid the price. Good riddance, for Stanford firmly believes the weak deserve their fate...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers