Getting Bi In Lesotho Kingdom

Story Info
Prince Lucius fucks Tabor and Nun Agnes.
2.2k words
1.82
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

When most people think of an African Prince, they are largely influenced by a little-known Eddie Murphy movie made in the 1980s and its 2021 sequel. The lives of African Princes are nothing like what Hollywood depicts in movies like Coming To America and Black Panther. Lucius Basotho, one of many Princes living in the Kingdom of Lesotho, often laughs at these notions. The rest of the world continues to believe all kinds of bullshit told by the Hollywood machine and the media when it comes to the lives of African Princes. What a load of crock...

For starters, in the Kingdom of Lesotho, the King has a largely ceremonial role and the Prime Minister is the true leader of the Government of Lesotho. Prince Lucius is the proud owner of three hundred acres of land and four hundred heads of cattle. The young man's body bears scars which he earned while defending his land and his cattle from lions, leopards and hyenas. Last month, Prince Lucius and his herdsmen had to fight an entire hyena clan. It won't be long until their luck runs out. Prince Lucius has grown tired of life in the Kingdom of Lesotho and is considering moving abroad. The tall, slender and dark-skinned, bearded young African man wants to make some changes...

Walking around the City of Maseru, Prince Lucius is just another face among the nearly four hundred thousand souls who call it home. Everywhere the Prince looked, dark-skinned men and women of all shapes and sizes went about their daily business. Merchants, schoolteachers, artists, politicians, vendors, hustlers, everyone did their thing. Prince Lucius went to the British Embassy the other day and successfully obtained a visa to travel to the United Kingdom. Now, all Prince Lucius has to do is save up enough money for the trip. Of course, being a penniless young man with a hereditary title means Prince Lucius has to be smart in order to get that money. What's a brother to do?

Prince Lucius father, the late Prince Francisco Basotho, made sure his son learned how to read and write. Prince Lucius is fluent in English, French, Spanish and Dutch. He completed secondary school and had high marks compared to the other students. At the age of nineteen, Prince Lucius is looking at a lifetime of tending to the herds, taking care of the land and keeping both brigands and wild animals off his property. The young African man wants more than that. That's why he's heading to the Catholic Mission...

"Be careful with that witch," said Prince Lucius good friend, Tabor the herdsman. Tall and slim, with a bald head and a goatee, Tabor looked much younger than his twenty three years. After marrying his sweetheart, the tall and curvy, big-bottomed farmgirl named Roseline, Tabor has finally achieved marriage and fatherhood. The couple was blessed with twin daughters. Prince Lucius has come to rely on his good friend Tabor, a peerless master of the herds. Tabor was the one who saved Prince Lucius life during the fight with the hyena clan, not too long ago...

"Of course I will be careful," Prince Lucius said to Tabor. The two young African men sat under a baobab tree, at the edge of the wilderness separating the City of Maseru from the veldt. In the vastness of the veldt, lions, leopards, hyenas, jackals and African wild dogs roam, preying on the elephants, the rhinos, the hippos, the giraffes, the antelopes, the zebras, the buffaloes and the wildebeests, just like in ancient times. Prince Lucius and his good friend Tabor tend the herds and rule the land just like their ancestors have for over a thousand generations...

"I always have to save you from predators," Tabor teased Prince Lucius, who laughed. The two friends playfully wrestled under the tree, and somehow, Tabor ended up on top of Prince Lucius. For as long as Prince Lucius can remember, he's always felt attracted to both women and men. Hell, there was a time when the Prince had a crush on Roseline, the tall, big-booty farmgirl that half the guys in metropolitan Maseru wanted, but Tabor was the one Roseline chose to marry. What Roseline and others don't know is that Prince Lucius also desires Tabor, his stalwart friend...

"I am your Prince, now and forever," Prince Lucius said, laughing. Tabor grabbed the Prince by his shirt collar and kissed him passionately. Just like that, the two young African men began making love. Tabor unzipped his pants, freeing his cock, and Prince Lucius grabbed him, and stroked him. Tabor smiled as Prince Lucius leaned over and took his dick into his mouth. The Prince winked at his good friend as he began fellating him. Both of these young African men enjoy having sex with women, but they also desire each other, and their passions cannot be denied...

"Give me that ass, my Prince," Tabor told Prince Lucius, after the latter finished sucking his cock. The Prince grinned and got on all fours. Tabor caressed Prince Lucius ass, and then came up behind him. Grabbing a condom and some lotion from his pants pocket, Tabor made good use of them. The Prince arched his back impatiently as Tabor brushed his cock against him. Gripping Prince Lucius hips, Tabor pushed his cock into his ass. Under the African sun, the two young bisexual African men fucked with wild abandon...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Prince Lucius groaned, and he stroked his big dick as Tabor slammed his cock up his ass. Tabor licked his lips, his handsome face contorted in concentration as he fucked the hell out of Prince Lucius ass. The Prince has a nice ass and Tabor cannot get enough of it. Indeed, Prince Lucius ass is second only to that of Tabor's wife Roseline in terms of roundness and thickness. Tabor slammed his dick into Prince Lucius ass with the same enthusiasm with which he normally fucks his wife Roseline. To Tabor, and a lot of young African men, a nice ass is a nice ass, and gender has nothing to do with it...

After fucking with wild abandon for an hour, Prince Lucius and Tabor led the herd back to the corral. A large fence with barbed wire surrounded the corral, and that fence was over two meters in height. Such a fence deters most human thieves, as brigands don't care to be maimed while trying to get at a bunch of cows and bulls, but wild animals are another matter altogether. The lions, leopards, hyenas, jackals and African wild dogs which prowl the African veldt will come after the corralled cattle, driven by hunger and despair. The Kingdom of Lesotho is now enabling anti-poaching units to patrol the wild to protect South African megafauna, and hopefully this makes a difference.

"Good luck in your endeavor, my Prince, my wife Roseline and my daughters await," Tabor said to Prince Lucius. The young two bisexual African men smiled and hugged before parting ways. With his rifle in one hand and his traditional spear in the other, Tabor walked back to his family compound, located eight kilometers from the Basotho family compound, of which Prince Lucius is the sole heir, following his parents deaths. Prince Lucius watched his friend Tabor go, and then took a shower. Putting on a white silk shirt, black silk dress pants, black sneakers and a ton of perfume, the Prince went into town. Time to meet with a certain white lady...

"I can certainly contribute to your travel plans but I expect something for my money," said Sister Agnes, head of the Catholic Mission located in the west end of metropolitan Maseru. The tall, chubby, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, fifty-something Nun smiled at Prince Lucius the way a shark smiles at a wayward dolphin. Prince Lucius nodded, knowing that in this life, nothing comes for free. If the Catholic Nun, whose interest in young black men is well known, hadn't offered her help with stipulations, Prince Lucius would have been shocked. Sister Agnes is a crafty broad, but Prince Lucius knows how the game is played...

"Of course, whatever you want," Prince Lucius said gently, and from the way Sister Agnes grinned at him, he knew he'd said the right thing. Money exchanged hands, and the Prince was led into the Mission's basement by the eager Nun. The Catholic Mission and the foreign embassies are the most moneyed spots in the City of Maseru. The white men and white women living and working there have money, unlike the majority of the residents of metropolitan Maseru. The Kingdom of Lesotho has a lot of resources, but the locals are poor. It's the ultimate coNundrum in this part of Africa...

"Show me," Sister Agnes said, and she sat on a couch while Prince Lucius remained on his feet. The tall, dark-skinned young man undressed, and Sister Agnes grinned, for she liked what she saw. Prince Lucius reminded Sister Agnes of the NBA player Rajon Rondo, only younger and darker. Sister Agnes vaguely reminded Prince Lucius of porn star Joclyn Stone, whose magazines he used to collect a while ago. The Nun pulled back her long skirt and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy while Prince Lucius got naked. Stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised dick, Prince Lucius looked at Sister Agnes.

"Do you like what you see?" Prince Lucius asked, and Sister Agnes grinned and nodded. As if in thrall, Sister Agnes rose to her feet, and approached him. Prince Lucius held still as the older white woman grabbed him and fondled him. Sister Agnes groped the Prince's cock and balls, and fondled his butt. Proof that women can sexually objectify men when they have the upper hand. Prince Lucius, goal-oriented as ever, put on a smile as Sister Agnes got on her knees and definitely not to pray...

"Hmm, I love black cock, you African males are so blessed, in this area at least," Sister Agnes said, grinning. Prince Lucius nodded as Sister Agnes took his dick into her mouth. The tall and chubby, pale-skinned and blonde-haired, fifty-something white woman sucked the younger black man's dick with gusto. Prince Lucius leaned back against a nearby wooden table as Sister Agnes did her thing. The Catholic Nun's blonde head bobbed up and down as she gave the Prince's big dark dick the deep throat treatment. Prince Lucius felt his dick harden as Sister Agnes did her thing. Hmm, where did a Nun learn to do these things?

After polishing Prince Lucius dick with her mouth, Sister Agnes got on all fours. The Prince smiled as he admired the mature white woman's thick ass. Putting on a condom, Prince Lucius gripped Sister Agnes hips and thrust his cock into her pussy. Sister Agnes groaned as the Prince dick popped into her pussy. Just like that, the Prince and the Nun began to fuck. Sister Agnes screamed obscenities as Prince Lucius slammed his big dark dick into her pale pink pussy. Watching the Nun's big pale ass grind against his groin turned Prince Lucius on immensely, and he fucked her passionately. Whatever the Nun wants, she tends to get...

"You love African cocks," Prince Lucius said, and from Sister Agnes squeals and moans, he garnered that she was in total agreement with that statement. The Prince and the Nun fucked like there was no tomorrow. At one point, Prince Lucius lay on the couch while Sister Agnes straddled him. He caressed her big tits and smacked her big white ass as he buried his big dark dick in her pussy. Sister Agnes screamed passionately as Prince Lucius fucked her silly. After hours of wild, freaky sex, the two of them collapsed on the carpet...

"Hmm, safe trip, Prince," Sister Agnes said to Prince Lucius, when all was said and done. The Prince wished the Nun a good night and walked out of the Catholic Mission with the equivalent of three hundred American dollars. The Prince hid the money in a tiny dirty sack which he tucked into his pocket. Outside the Mission, the Prince changed into his filthy herdsman's outfit. In a country like the Kingdom of Lesotho, due to inflation, such a sum made Prince Lucius a fairly wealthy man. No need to tempt the thieves. The Prince plans to add that sum to the eighteen hundred American dollars he already saved for his trip to the United Kingdom. Prince Lucius is saving up quite nicely for the trip of a lifetime.

"Every man needs a dream to chase, otherwise what's the point of life?" Prince Lucius said to himself as he began the long walk home back to the Basotho family compound, located near the deadly and beautiful African veldt. The Prince knows that hardship and xenophobia await Africans who travel to the United Kingdom in search of better lives. He isn't naïve or dull in the head. He knows about European racism and how black men and black women are treated in Western society. Still, fighting for integration and success in twenty-first century U.K. beats all hell out of ending up a hyena's breakfast or a lion's lunch out in the African veldt. Prince Lucius has lost too many friends to the wild beasts. The Prince is but a young African man with a dream, and for now, that's enough to keep him going...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers