Pornstar Brooke Banner Does Anal

Story Info
Sean Michaels and Brooke Banner try pegging and anal.
1.6k words
3.36
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Sean Michaels, I just want you to know it's an honor to lose my anal virginity to you," said Brooke Banner. The tall, slender but curvy, blonde-haired female porn star with the killer booty smiled at the tall, handsome and fearless Black man standing before her. Sean Michaels is a fine brother with a decidedly masculine presence. After performing thousands of scenes with hot women in the adult film industry, Sean Michaels surprised many by doing bisexual scenes and transgender scenes. Nothing wrong with that. Sean Michaels true supporters are with him all the way...

"The honor is all mine, sweetness," Sean Michaels said and he pulled Brooke Banner into his arms and kissed her passionately. As the cameras rolled on the set, Sean Michaels and Brooke Banner began to do their thing. After performing tons of scenes with transgender stars like TS Foxy and TS Kayleigh, Sean Michaels really missed pussy, so doing a scene with Brooke Banner was just like old times. Sean Michaels is a sexually flexible and masculine Black man who prefers women. Nothing wrong with that at all...

Brooke Banner grinned as Sean Michaels picked her up and carried her over to the couch. In this scene, the two veteran porn stars played the role of a real estate agent and a client who get freaky on the premises of a stately mansion. Sean Michaels marveled at Brooke Banner's sheer hotness as the tall, leggy blonde slipped out of her clothes, revealing a body that models would envy. Sean Michaels was reminded of the tall blonde female villain in the Beverly Hills Cops movies, the one who also starred in Rocky and Red Sonja. Brooke Banner is a classy, timeless beauty, and Sean Michaels couldn't wait to smash...

"Come and get it, handsome, I am ready for you," Brooke Banner said as she spread her sexy legs invitingly, exposing her hairless pussy. Sean Michaels knelt before Brooke Banner while still wearing his dark gray business suit and tie. In his porn movies, whether performing with cisgender women, transgender ladies, or other fellas, Sean Michaels likes to dress like a gentleman. The world of porn still thinks of Black men as thugs and gangsters, and Sean Michaels, who happens to be a college-educated brother outside of porn, likes to fight those stereotypes...

"Hmm, nice," Sean Michaels said as he inhaled Brooke Banner's scent, and then he began eating her sweet pussy. Brooke Banner closed her eyes and relaxed as Sean Michaels worked his magic on her. When Brooke Banner returned to the adult film industry after starting a family, a lot of the old porn actors and porn directors gave her the cold shoulder. The world of adult films could be a cold, ruthless business, and a lot of people quit because of that shady side of the business. Sean Michaels welcomed Brooke Banner back with open arms...

"Brooke, dearie, I welcome you back, but while you were gone, I did some transgender scenes, some people hate me for it, others love it, how do you feel about that?" Sean Michaels asked Brooke as they discussed things in his office. Brooke Banner looked at Sean Michaels, the polite, educated and respectful brother who always treated her like an actual human being instead of a piece of meat. Lots of men in the adult film industry are bisexual but play it straight. Brooke Banner found Sean Michaels openness kind of hot...

"Does that answer your question, Mister Michaels?" Brooke Banner asked after grabbing Sean Michaels and planting a kiss on his lips. Sean Michaels kissed Brooke Banner back, thrilled with her ecstatic response. Most bisexual men prefer women, and it's unfortunate that lots of women refuse to give openly bisexual men a chance in the dating game. Sean Michaels hired Brooke Banner to be part of his new film, Interracial Swirl And BDSM Volume One, the start of a new series mixing BDSM with kinky interracial sex. Let the good times roll...

Sean Michaels ate Brooke Banner's pussy like a hungry man, and the tall blonde woman moaned in pleasure while rubbing her big tits together. Sean Michaels wasn't the first openly bisexual porn actor whom Brooke Banner worked with. A while back, Brooke Banner had a lot of fun working with legendary bisexual film actor and author Frank Towers, the star of such films as Bi American, and Boogie Girls. Bisexual men are hot as far as Brooke Banner is concerned. Some women can and do love bisexual men. No woman loves a liar.

After Sean Michaels lathered her pussy with his tongue, Brooke Banner was more than happy to return the favor. Sean Michaels sat on the couch as Brooke Banner grabbed his dick and went to work. The sultry blonde beauty took the tall, handsome Black man's big dark dick into her mouth. Brooke Banner loves the taste of Black dick and Sean Michaels is one of her favorite people to work with. The brother never knew what hit him as Brooke Banner fingered his butt hole while fellating him. Sean Michaels was pleasantly surprised by Brooke Banner's freakiness, but she was just getting started...

"Come ride me," Sean Michaels told Brooke Banner as he put on a condom, and the tall leggy blonde grinned. After getting Sean Michaels dick hard as a rock thanks to her excellent mouth and tongue action, Brooke Banner was eager to get fucked. The tall blonde gal's pussy was already wet. Sean Michaels grinned as Brooke Banner straddled him and impaled herself on his hard dick. Brooke Banner grinned as Sean Michaels sucked on her tits and slammed his dick into her pussy. This is steamy interracial sex at its best, and it doesn't get any hotter than this...

"How do you like my pussy?" Brooke Banner hissed at Sean Michaels as she rode the hell out of him, and he grinned and playfully smacked her ass. The two sexually adventurous porn actors continued with their fun. After riding Sean Michaels dick for a while, Brooke Banner had fun but was ready to try new things. Brooke Banner took out her favorite toy, a strap-on dildo which she used on a Black male porn star named Secret Agent back in the day. Time to see if her pegging skills are on par, after all this time...

"Interracial pegging is totally up my alley," Sean Michaels said as he got on all fours, and Brooke Banner grinned and smacked his ass playfully. After lubricating Sean Michaels ass, Brooke Banner gripped his hips and leaned into him. Just like that, Brooke Banner began fucking Sean Michaels ass with her strap-on dildo. Is there anything wrong with a tall, blonde-haired White woman fucking a Black man with her strap-on dildo? Absolutely not. Interracial pegging is legal in all Fifty States, and in Canada as well. No shame in Brooke Banner's game, for real!

"Hmm, pegging is my kind of anal play," Brooke Banner said, laughing, as she thrust the dildo into the forbidden depths of Sean Michaels butt hole. Time for the Black King of Porn to discover the awesome pleasures of female domination and interracial pegging. Brooke Banner pegged Sean Michaels to her hearts content, and then pegged him some more. Afterwards, they took a breather and then switched things up. Brooke Banner is a strong woman who can totally dominate a man with her strap-on dildo. Can Brooke Banner handle a strong Black dick up her ass, though?

"Scores one for racial and gender equality," Sean Michaels said as he bent Brooke Banner over. After admiring the tall blonde gal's sexy ass, Sean Michaels spread her ass cheeks and licked her butt hole. That's right, some Black men eat White female booty holes and the world didn't end as a result. Sean Michaels lathered Brooke Banner's asshole with his tongue, and then lubricated her with oil. Time for this strong blonde beauty to experience the power of a Black dick in her butt hole...

"Hmm, go for it," Brooke Banner said as she spread her pale ass cheeks wide open. Sean Michaels grinned and pushed his big Black dick into Brooke Banner's butt hole. A gasp escaped Brooke Banner's lips as Sean Michaels dick filled her butt hole. The tall Black gentleman gripped her hips and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Sean Michaels took his time as he fucked Brooke Banner in the ass. Sean Michaels knew that this was the tall blonde gal's first time doing anal and he wanted to make it fun and memorable.

"Just relax, gorgeous," Sean Michaels told Brooke Banner in a soothing voice, and he caressed her ass as he fucked her. Brooke Banner gritted her teeth as Sean Michaels fucked her in the ass. The brother was gentle but dammit, his dick was huge, even with the lubricant. The initial discomfort and pain that Brooke Banner felt was soon replaced by sheer pleasure. Brooke Banner finally let go, and relaxed as Sean Michaels filled her butt hole with his dick. The experience soon proved overwhelmingly pleasurable...

"Hmm, thank you for a wonderful time," Brooke Banner told Sean Michaels, as the shooting wrapped up for the day. Sean Michaels gave Brooke Banner a hug and a kiss. The two porn stars hit the showers, got dressed and then went back to their private lives. At the end of the day, porn stars are as human as everyone else. They have girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands and wives and pets to get back to. A person's job is a huge aspect of their life but it doesn't define them. The world needs to remember this from time to time...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers