Getting Bi In Marrakesh

Story Info
Lady Kawtar fucks Stephen and Ibrahim.
2k words
3.55
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"You're a wild woman, Kawtar," said Stephen Marseille, and the big and tall, dark-skinned young black man grinned, then shook his head. Even after living in Canada for a decade, Stephen still possessed a thick Haitian accent. Kawtar Fakri licked her lips and winked at Stephen, who lay in bed next to their good friend Ibrahim Fahd. Strutting casually in her birthday suit, the tall and curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Moroccan Muslim woman headed to the bathroom. Sensing both young men's eyes on her curvy figure and thick round ass, Kawtar paused at the bathroom door.

"You got no idea, Stephen," Kawtar said coyly before going inside. Closing the bathroom door tightly, Kawtar attended to some bodily needs, and then took a long, cleansing shower. Last night's sexual adventure had been epic, even by Kawtar's standards. A lot of people make assumptions about the sexual behavior and sex lives of Muslim women, as if they're all that different from women the world over. Kawtar is a young woman with a healthy sexual appetite and a proud Muslim. The two are most definitely not mutually exclusive...

"Stephen, that gal left me with a sore dick," Ibrahim said, licking his lips as Kawtar and her big booty disappeared in the bathroom. The tall, slender, black-haired and brown-skinned young Arab man shook his head. Stephen looked at Ibrahim's dick, and nodded. Last night, things got super wild with Kawtar, as the prim and proper, Hijab-wearing gal turned into something akin to a sexual cyclone. Stephen grinned as he recalled how Kawtar got on her knees and sucked his dick while stroking his pal Ibrahim's dick. The freaky young woman proceeded to deep throat the hell out of their dicks.

Standing under the warm water, Kawtar cleansed herself thoroughly. Nothing like a hot shower to clean oneself and also put things into perspective. When Kawtar moved to the City of Gatineau, Quebec, from her hometown of Marrakesh, Morocco, she experienced a brand new world. Following the end of her third year at the University of Ottawa, Kawtar took a job at the Bank of Walkley Call Center in the East End of Ottawa to make ends meet. It's where she would meet two very special young men, Ibrahim and Stephen. Life has been a roller coaster ever since Kawtar met these two...

"Dammit, I'm still sore," Kawtar mumbled to herself as she cleaned her vagina and her butt hole with soap and water. Last night, Kawtar finally fulfilled her fantasy of trying double penetration, thanks to some much-needed cooperation from Stephen and Ibrahim. Kawtar found herself sandwiched between them, such a nice feeling. Stephen lay at the bottom, and Kawtar straddled him. Slowly, Kawtar impaled herself on Stephen's big dark dick while Ibrahim came up behind her. After lubricating Kawtar's butt hole, Ibrahim worked his dick into her backdoor. That's when the fun really began...

For Kawtar and her two fuck buddies, what followed was truly a night for the ages. Stephen thrust his big dick into Kawtar's pussy while sucking on those big tits of hers, and Ibrahim buried his cock in Kawtar's butt hole. Even with the lubricant, Ibrahim's cock felt huge in Kawtar's asshole. Kawtar screamed passionately as Stephen and Ibrahim fucked her passionately, their dicks filling her holes quite nicely. When it comes to sex, as far as Kawtar is concerned, if it isn't rough then it isn't fun...

"Ride me," Stephen said to Kawtar, who straddled him, with his dick buried deep inside her pussy. Kawtar gave Stephen the ride of a lifetime, and as Stephen filled her pussy with his dick, he could feel Ibrahim's dick inside Kawtar, separated from him by a thin film of flesh. A lot of women cannot handle double penetration due to the intensity of the experience but Kawtar isn't like those broads. The big-booty Moroccan gal handled the big dicks filling her holes like a champ. Stephen and Ibrahim were seriously impressed...

"Fuck me," Kawtar squealed as Stephen and Ibrahim did their thing. The two horny young men fucked Kawtar with wild abandon, slamming their cocks into her holes. Kawtar's sexual resume includes discrete female/female encounters with her good friend Nadira, which is fun, but her preference is for rough sex with manly men who happen to have big cocks. Kawtar felt abased but alive as Stephen and Ibrahim banged her like they would fuck a cheap whore. Sometimes, even a lovely lady from a good family likes to be treated like a dirty whore, and Kawtar was glad that Stephen and Ibrahim helped her scratch that itch...

A wicked grin crept into Kawtar's face as she thought of what her prudish parents, Ahmed and Refika of Marrakesh, would think if they could see her. In the Kingdom of Morocco, the people are passionate, yet hide it due the rigid rules that permeate every aspect of life in a Muslim society. Kawtar's good friend Nadira is married to a man named Youssef yet she used to come over to eat Kawtar's pussy whenever her husband was at work. Good times, as far as Kawtar was concerned...

Kawtar's older brother Hussein is married to a woman named Soraya, yet he is often seen in the company of other men in a seedy part of Marrakesh, where men who love men go to satisfy their cravings. There are many gay men and bisexual men in Morocco, just like every other country on the planet Earth. Everyone in Morocco leads a double life. In Canada, Kawtar is free to explore her sexuality without fear or shame, so she did precisely that. Humming a song, Kawtar stepped out of the shower, wrapped a blue towel around her body and exited the bathroom.

"Oh hi there," said Ibrahim, and he waved at Kawtar, who stood there, stunned. What could have stunned the wild young Moroccan woman? Well, Ibrahim lay there while his good buddy Stephen sucked his dick. Kawtar gasped, and Ibrahim smiled at her as though nothing strange was going on. Stephen's head bobbed up and down as he sucked Ibrahim's cock. Truly, both the Haitian stud and the Arabian stud were no strangers to male on male fun. Kawtar couldn't believe what she was seeing...

"Don't be shocked, Kawtar, Ibrahim and I are bisexual, we fuck women, and we also have fun with each other, don't lose your shit over it," Stephen paused to say. Kawtar nodded, and stood there, watching. Having said his peace, Stephen resumed sucking Ibrahim's dick, and Ibrahim gently caressed the young black man's neat dreads. Kawtar felt both shock and arousal as she watched this most unusual spectacle. A wicked idea sprang into Kawtar's head. It's a good thing that the Moroccan Muslim gal is a try-sexual...

"Hmm, I can help you with that," Kawtar said, and she dropped her towel, grinning. Ibrahim and Stephen watched as the tall, curvy and very naked young woman approached them. Kawtar joined the two young men on the bed, and made herself useful. Stephen smiled as Kawtar lay next to him, and watched him suck Ibrahim's dick. After a brief hesitation, Kawtar began sucking Ibrahim's balls. Ibrahim groaned in pleasure as Stephen and Kawtar joined forces to suck his cock. The bisexual Arab dude has been with women and men, but never both at the same time...

"Freaking hot," Stephen said to Kawtar as they sucked Ibrahim's cock together. Just like that, the three of them were back at it. After orally polishing Ibrahim's cock and balls with Kawtar's help, it was Stephen's turn to receive pleasure. The big and tall young black man was all smiles as Kawtar sucked his dick while Ibrahim fucked her from behind. Kawtar deep-throated Stephen's thick black cock while Ibrahim slammed his dick into her pussy from behind, causing her thick ass to jiggle.

"Alright, my turn," Ibrahim said, and Kawtar watched as he got on all fours, and spread his ass cheeks. Stephen grinned and put on a condom before playfully smacking Ibrahim's ass. Kawtar watched as the two horny young men did their thing. Stephen lubricated Ibrahim's ass and then pushed his big dark dick inside. Ibrahim moaned sharply as Stephen began fucking his ass. Without realizing it, Kawtar began fingering her wet pussy while watching Stephen fuck Ibrahim. This was one of the hottest things she'd ever seen...

"Fuck him good," Kawtar said encouragingly, and Stephen winked at her while fucking Ibrahim. Kawtar smiled at Ibrahim, who took it like a champ as Stephen banged his ass. Kawtar looked at Ibrahim's thick cock and grinned wickedly. Without asking for permission, Kawtar slid underneath Ibrahim, grabbed his cock and then took him into her mouth. Stephen smiled, marveling at Kawtar's naughtiness as he continued to bang Ibrahim. Every man needs a wild, freaky woman in his life regardless of who he is...

"Oh damn, alright, let's stop," Ibrahim said, and Stephen grimaced, then pulled his dick out of his ass. Kawtar got up from underneath Ibrahim. It felt good to suck his dick while he was getting fucked, but she was horny and wanted more. Ibrahim lay on the bed, taking a moment to catch his breath. Meanwhile, Stephen pulled off the used condom. Kawtar looked at Stephen's big dark dick hungrily, and another wicked idea sprang into her head. On that particular morning, Kawtar is definitely down for whatever...

"Stephen, I like how you fucked Ibrahim, tell me, have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?" Kawtar asked slyly. Stephen grinned and shook his head. Nodding at that, Kawtar got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Stephen grabbed a new condom and put it on. Ibrahim smiled at his good buddy and tossed him the lubricant. After lubricating Kawtar's butt hole, Stephen pressed his dick against her backdoor...

"Hmm, such a beautiful ass," Stephen murmured, and he spanked Kawtar's big bronze butt as he pushed his dick into her asshole. Kawtar groaned as Stephen's dick popped into her asshole. Ibrahim came over and held Kawtar's ass cheeks wide open for Stephen, who proceeded to fuck her. Ibrahim leaned over and kissed Stephen passionately as Stephen buried his dick inside Kawtar's asshole. Kawtar moaned softly, feeling her pussy get wetter and wetter as Stephen pounded his dick into her asshole. Anal sex is definitely one of Kawtar's top ten favorite sex acts, and Stephen evidently knew how to fuck an ass correctly. Kawtar found herself squealing in delight as Stephen fucked her ass. It's always good to get taken care of by an expert...

As the morning rolled on, Kawtar, Stephen and Ibrahim continued with their sexual explorations. Things got messy in the apartment, located within walking distance of Portage Station in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. After fucking every which way conceivable, they took a lengthy shower together. They got dressed, and headed to the local Tim Horton's for a solid breakfast consisting of egg sandwiches, buttered bagels, hash browns and overly sugared coffee.

"The two of you got a good thing going, but I want in, I like both of you," Kawtar said to her new pals as they sat down and shared breakfast. After said her peace, Kawtar sipped her coffee and looked at Stephen and Ibrahim, patiently awaiting their answer. Stephen and Ibrahim exchanged a look, and smiled. The two young bisexual men come from very different backgrounds, but they've been best friends and more for years. Perhaps it's time to turn their dynamic duo into a formidable triad...

"Cool, we're down," Stephen said, smiling, and he laid his hand on top of Kawtar's, and looked at Ibrahim, who did the same. Grinning, Kawtar kissed Ibrahim, and Stephen, who kissed her back passionately. Passersby coming into the Tim Horton's for breakfast stared at the rather unusual trio. A young Moroccan woman in Hijab kissing a black man and an Arab man. Yeah, there really are all kinds of folks in Quebec, and there's nothing that can be done about it. Kawtar, Stephen and Ibrahim had a solid breakfast, and then boarded the OC Transpo bus heading to the Rideau Center in downtown Ottawa from Gatineau, Quebec. It's Saturday morning, a great time for an adventure!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers