Getting Bi in Puntland

Story Info
Bi Bashir and his wife Hodan fuck Mr. Elmi.
2.4k words
2.92
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Night falls over the town of Buraan, located in the Puntland region of Somalia. The nation of Somalia is troubled by internecine conflicts, especially in regions like Somaliland and Puntland. In recent years, the Capital City of Mogadishu has also endured its fair share of warfare and hardship. In fact, Somali Muslim men and Somali Muslim women living in the semi-autonomous regions of Puntland and Somaliland have it easier than their counterparts in the Capital. The Somali Government and the rebels have left the denizens of the Somali countryside to fend for themselves. It is that kind of world.

With the skies of Puntland darkening, Bashir Hashi heads home after a long day of tending his uncle Hafiz Ali's camel herd in the valley. The old man owns a lot of goats, sheep, bulls and cows but his camels are his prize. Hafiz Ali sells his camels to the Yemeni camel traders and has done so for many years. Camels are more useful than horses in desert country. For men and women living in Northeast Africa and the Arab world, camels are more precious than gold. They're the kings of the desert. Bashir remembered the old man telling him to protect the camels like a father protects his family.

A pack of African wild dogs accosted the herd but thanks to Bashir's vigilance, they didn't get any of the camels. The elegant beasts, sixty in number, were quite intelligent and followed Bashir's lead with minimal fuss. Bashir thanked his ancestors that it was African wild dogs rather than hyenas that came after the camels. Fearless hyenas will fight anyone and anything, including male lions. They're a herdsman's nightmare. Bashir has fought his share of hyenas when he used to herd goats instead of camels. The feral creatures are smarter and more dangerous than certain cartoon movies would have one believe...

After corralling the camels and securing them, Bashir began the long walk from the wilderness to the town of Buraan. Twenty kilometers each way, that's the deal. The terrain close to town is not ideal for grazing and for this and a few other reasons, most herdsmen and herdswomen avoid it. Human habitation tends to affect the immediate environment near major settlements. Any herdsman who brings his flock too close to the towns and cities for grazing runs the risk of losing them. In cities and towns, there are bandits, and they're worse than wild animals.

A smile creased Bashir's face as he spotted the town of Buraan in the distance. Four thousand souls call the place home. Bashir's family has been living there for many generations. In fact, Bashir's grandfather Wahid Hashi was once the Chieftain of the Aden Clan, which ran the town of Buraan back in the day. Bashir was tired after a long day in the fields. The big and tall, dark-skinned young Somali Muslim man looked forward to a night of rest, after smoking some Shisha of course. The life of a camel herdsman is seldom easy, since there are wild beasts and bandits to contend with in the wilderness of Puntland.

"What the fuck?" Bashir said to himself, hearing voices as he approached his house, located at the end of Maxamad Street. At this hour, most denizens of the town of Buraan were at home with their families. Bashir expected his wife Hodan Hashi to be waiting for him, along with their dog Marduk. Hodan's family came from the City of Mogadishu, which was a world away from the untamed wilderness of Puntland, so Bashir didn't think one of them might be visiting. Bashir drew his machete. Somalia is a dangerous country and a man cannot be too careful...

Bashir pushed the door open and stormed into the house like a sandstorm battering the Sahara. The young Somali Muslim man expected to find anything from thieves to bandits under his roof, doing who knows what to his poor wife Hodan. Bashir was ready to fight for his lady and his homestead. What he saw astonished him. Hodan was in the living room, and guess who was with her? Bashir's good friend Elmi Barkhad. The tall, slender and brown-skinned young man smiled and waved at Bashir. Confused, Bashir looked from Elmi to Hodan, who smiled at him. What the fuck were the two of them doing together?

"Hello, Bashir, Elmi came to visit, we had a long chat about you," Hodan said with a smile. The tall, brown-skinned and curvaceous young Somali Muslim woman nodded nonchalantly at her husband. Elmi winked at Hodan, like a good co-conspirator. Bashir's heart skipped a beat because, well, for the past year, he had been keeping secrets from both his wife Hodan and his friend Elmi. Seeing them together was disturbing, to say the least...

"I told Hodan all about you and me," Elmi said, and Bashir resisted the urge to throttle him. Hodan looked at Bashir and that smile of hers took on a whole new meaning. Bashir froze, unsure whether to deny everything or just grab Elmi and bash him. In the nation of Somalia, few things are as damaging to a man's reputation as an insinuation about his sexuality. In Somalia, if a person is gay, lesbian or bisexual, they should really keep it to themselves. It's a good survival strategy. Faced with an unmitigated disaster, Bashir forced himself to stay calm...

"Alright, what do you want?" Bashir said as he crossed his arms and faced his wife Hodan and his so-called friend Elmi. Hodan grinned and looked at Bashir, who was trying not to look nervous. Ever since they got married two years ago, Hodan thought that her husband Bashir was fine and masculine, everything that a real Somali Muslim man is supposed to be. The fact that Bashir liked to spend a lot of time with his male friends, especially Elmi, well, that surprised Hodan. After a bit of investigating, Hodan discovered that Elmi slept with both women and men. When Hodan demanded to know what Elmi wanted with her husband Bashir, the fellow told her everything.

"Elmi told me you slept with him, I am not surprised, but I wish you'd told me about your bisexuality," Hodan said, sighing. Bashir took a deep breath, wondering what to say. All his life, Bashir felt attracted to both women and men. Walking around the town of Buraan, Bashir would check out hot, curvy women with big butts but he also checked out handsome, masculine men. In Somali society, there is no room for gays, lesbians and bisexuals. Bashir kept his bisexual feelings to himself and went with the heterosexual norm. It was simply a matter of survival.

"I am bisexual, but that doesn't mean I don't love you, and I don't fuck men, I just let them suck me off," Bashir said, sounding totally defensive. Hodan scoffed at that while Elmi smiled. Once again, Bashir thought about decking Elmi. Among gay men and bisexual men, there is a code, especially in Africa. What men do with other men behind closed doors is supposed to stay secret. Women, and the rest of society, aren't supposed to know about it. Gay men and bisexual men in Africa are supposed to be discrete and keep their mouths shut about their sex lives, unlike their counterparts in white societies and white countries. Disclosure is not the African way.

"Bashir, Hodan loves you, as do I, no need for lies," Elmi said simply. Bashir looked at Elmi, then Hodan. The two of them were smiling. Bashir wasn't sure what to say. In the African world, women aren't known for their tolerance or acceptance of men who aren't heterosexual. Some African women might befriend gay men, especially the effeminate, obvious ones, but those same African women would get mad if they found out that some man they're dating or married to has been messing around with other men. Bashir wondered how to respond to the challenges posed to him by his friend Elmi and his wife Hodan. What's a bisexual Somali Muslim brother to do?

"Bashir, I love you, and I know you love me too, we can make this work, if you come clean," Hodan said, after exchanging a look with Elmi. Bashir pursed his lips. What is a man supposed to say under those circumstances? Bashir thought about his adventures back in the day. Before marrying Hodan, Bashir slept with a mature Somali woman named Ayaan, and he also messed around with her neighbor Rafiq the salesman. Yeah, Bashir likes both pussy and dick. How is a man supposed to choose between the two? It's like choosing between the sun and the moon. The world requires both in order to stay perfectly balanced.

"I love you both, let's make this work," Bashir said, and judging by the smiles he got from Hodan and Elmi, he said the right thing. Bashir joined his wife Hodan and his best pal Elmi on the living room carpet, and they bantered while smoking Shisha. At some point, all three of them got horny and what followed was a rather unexpected but wild threesome. That's right, two bisexual Somali Muslim men and a horny Somali Muslim woman got their freak on, right in the middle of small-town Somalia. How do you like that?

"Eat my pussy," Hodan said as she slipped out of her clothes, revealing her thick and sexy, curvy body. The horny young Somali Muslim woman rubbed her erect nipples and spread her thick thighs invitingly. Bashir grinned and kissed Hodan, then fondled her nipples. Hodan smiled as Bashir kissed his way down from her nipples to her crotch. The big Somali man buried his face between his wife's thighs and began eating her sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Elmi grabbed Bashir's cock and stroked him before taking him into his mouth. Folks, teamwork makes the dream work, even in Puntland, Somalia...

"Delicious and strong," Elmi said, and he sucked his good friend Bashir's cock while fingering his ass. Bashir paused to wink approvingly at Elmi before he resumed eating Hodan's pussy. Hodan lay there, moaning in pleasure and squirming as Bashir ate her pussy. Teasing Hodan's clit with his tongue, Bashir fingered her pussy, causing her to shudder in sheer delight. The three Somali lovers pleasured one another in this fashion for a while, and then paused before trying new things.

"That's more like it," Bashir said as Hodan and Elmi joined forces to suck his dick. As his sexy wife and his manly best pal sucked his cock, Bashir found himself grinning from ear to ear. Straight men think that women are the best cock suckers around. Gay men claim to be better at cock sucking than the average woman. Bisexual men decide that none of this matters since anyone can suck their dicks and get fucked by them regardless of gender. Hodan sucked Bashir's balls while Elmi milked his shaft. When Bashir finally came, blowing his load all over their faces, Hodan and Elmi exchanged a smile.

"My turn to taste some dick," Hodan said, smiling. The horny lady of the house would not be denied. Bashir grinned, then nodded at Elmi. As Elmi drew close, Hodan smiled at him and grabbed his cock. As Bashir looked on, Hodan began sucking Elmi's cock. Meanwhile, Bashir grabbed some condoms and oil, and made good use of them. Coming up behind Elmi, Bashir grabbed his ass and smacked it, then rubbed his hard cock. Without further ado, Bashir pushed his cock into Elmi's ass after lubricating him. Meanwhile, Hodan sucked Elmi's dick, which hardened in her mouth as her husband Bashir fucked him in the ass.

"Oh yes," Elmi groaned, loving the feel of Hodan's lips on his cock while Bashir's dick filled his asshole. This is the kind of fun most bisexual men can only dream of. Elmi thought Bashir was real lucky to have a woman like Hodan in his life. The three of them explored in this manner for a while, and then switched things up. Hodan found herself the focus of both bisexual men's attention. Elmi lay flat on the floor and rolled a condom on his dick. Hodan grinned and rubbed her pussy before straddling Elmi. Meanwhile, Bashir came up behind Hodan. Grabbing a new condom, Bashir put it on and caressed Hodan's big beautiful brown ass. Somali Muslim women got booty.

"Fill my holes, you fuckers," Hodan demanded, as if Bashir and Elmi needed any encouragement. Elmi smiled and thrust his cock into Hodan's pussy while caressing her big tits. Meanwhile, Bashir spread Hodan's thick ass cheeks and lubricated them. Just like that, Bashir pushed his cock into Hodan's butt hole. The bisexual Somali Muslim stud doesn't discriminate. Female butt holes can get fucked just like male butt holes. Gender doesn't have to be a barrier. Hodan screamed passionately as her husband Bashir fucked her in the ass while his pal Elmi filled her pussy. The fun times were just beginning...

After fucking like this for a while, the three horny Somalis took a break. Hodan lay there, her curvy, brown-skinned body covered in sweat. She fingered her sore pussy while resting between Bashir and Elmi. The two bisexual studs weren't done yet. Hodan watched as Bashir grabbed Elmi's cock and began sucking him off. After sucking Elmi's cock to full hardness, Bashir got on all fours. Hodan was stunned, since she figured Bashir was a total top, but Elmi clearly knew better.

"Just enjoy the show," Elmi said, and after lubricating Bashir's ass and putting on another condom, he was ready to play. Bashir smiled at Hodan as Elmi came up behind him. Elmi pushed his cock into Bashir's ass and began fucking him off. Hodan watched, both disturbed and aroused by what she was beholding. Bashir began stroking his cock and moaning as Elmi fucked him. Hodan, like a good wife, decided to help her husband. Hodan grabbed Bashir's cock and sucked him off while Elmi fucked him in the ass. Bashir cried out in pleasure as his wife Hodan sucked his dick while Elmi's cock filled his ass. The three-way action continued until Bashir tapped out...

"I am the most fortunate man in Somalia," Bashir said as he lay in bed with his wife Hodan and his pal Elmi. After a night of wild, freaky sex, they had fallen asleep. Bashir was all smiles as he finally drifted off to Dreamland. In most African nations, Black men who happen to be anything other than heterosexual must hide it otherwise they risk their lives and their freedom. As a bisexual man living in Somalia, Bashir walks a fine line. He's glad that he doesn't have to hide who he is from his wife Hodan and his pal Elmi. Life is rough in Puntland, Somalia, but sometimes, just sometimes, good things do happen to the locals...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers