My loving man

Story Info
Fun times with consenting adults.
1.2k words
4.29
7.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, and will be from the wifes perspective. Other stories will sometime be from the male perspective. Hope you enjoy!

My husband and I enjoy a superb love life, and we are both openminded and sometimes willing to experience things other people might shy away from. He and I both enjoy my exhibitionist tendencies and that fuels some of our varied fantasies. He loves it when I flash truck drivers when we are cruising the freeway to the coast.

Recently he challenged me to 'accidently' let his good friend Ron see me nude or nearly nude. As we talked about this while we were making love one night, we formulated a plan. Later that week my husband Jeff had invited Ron over to smoke a little and just hang out. When Ron arrived Jeff told him I would right out as I was just taking a quick shower and then would join them. I picked out a short robe and nothing else. It was loosely tied and threatened to expose my 34C breasts as I entered the living room. Both guys were smiling (leering?) as I sat down between them. Ron complimented my attire and we all enjoyed a little smoke and in between reaching for my beverage and passing a doobie my robe had gotten a bit looser than it was initially. I noticed both guys were trying to sneak a peek at my breasts, so I accidently let the robe slip enough that one nipple was completely exposed. Jeff lightly pinched that nipple and then uncovers the other one. I feign embarrassment as my face flushes with excitement. Jeff encourages Ron to play with one nipple as he starts sucking on the other. By now I an soaking wet and Jeff starts fingering me as he says "Ron, you should feel how wet she is!" Now I've got two guys teasing me with tongues and fingers.

At this point I tell both of them it isn't fair that I was the only one naked, (my robe had fallen off by now) and I at least wanted to see both of their cocks. Ron and Jeff both conceded and dropped their pants, letting me see two very hard and very impressive erections. My husband is just over 7 inches and 5.5 inches around, Ron would on another night be measured at 8x6. I asked them both to let me take turns kissing those gorgeous dicks. They eagerly took positions at either side of me putting their members right at mouth level. I kissed one, then the other and then sucked Jeffs head into my mouth, and then looking him in the eye asked if I could do the same to Ron. In response he gently turned my head towards Ron and nudged me forward as Rons head and more slid in to my eager mouth.

After going back and forth and slipping Ron out of my mouth, I pulled Jeffs face to mine for a kiss which he eagerly returned. Both cocks were beginning to ooze pre-cum and I asked them if they would like to squirt all over my tits and in response they shifted a little on the couch so that each of them were now rubbing a nipple with the end their rock hard cocks. As more and more seminal fluid coated my nipples, I encouraged each of them, in turn, to lick their own juice from my breasts.

With a big smile I said "okay boys, show me what you've got". They both began masturbating at a frantic pace, and almost simultaneously they erupted with copious amounts of semen, leaving both breasts covered. I then requested each of them have at least a taste of their own juice and clean off my nipples. They both complied and did a commendable job of cleanup.

This was decidedly new ground for Jeff and I, and it spawned new fantasies as we fucked and talked of new scenarios in the near future.

One scenario that was getting both of us worked up involved Ron, Jeff and I all three getting naked and seeing how many orgasms we could induce. As this fantasy was being fleshed out during many love making sessions, I became anxious to have Jeff go down on me after Ron had climaxed inside of me. I voiced this to Jeff, reminding him how I loved the way he kisses my pussy, and asked him if he really wished to see me being fucked with Rons big cock. He responded that just thinking about seeing Ron slide in and out of me made him as hard as he'd ever been. I explained how i adore the sweet things he would say while licking me and telling me how much he loved my pretty little pussy. He assured me would still kiss me the same as always while savoring my wetness.

We had invited Ron to come over on Friday evening for FUN. Jeff asked Ron to abstain for a few days, and he would be glad for it. Friday evening Ron arrives on time, we all have a couple drinks, I've already dressed minimally, we turn the lights down low, put a porn DVD on featuring mmf, and I ask both guys to get naked. In seconds I'm looking at two great specimens of men and two wonderfully hard erections. The guys sit on either side of me and I kiss Jeff and then Ron. Both of them are helping me get nude as we watch a beautiful lady on the screen being ravaged by two hard bodied men. I'm already very wet and stroking two steel rods of cock. I get on my knees and have both guys stand in front of me as I take turns sucking their dicks. After just a few minutes we turn off the movie, I lay back on the couch and ask Jeff to make sure I'm wet enough for Rons big cock. He begins by telling me how pretty my pussy is as he envelops my lips with his mouth. In no time I am on the verge of an orgasm, and gently push him away as I ask Ron if he is ready to put himself inside me. His smile is his answer as he kneels in front of me and slowly inches all of his manhood inside me. Jeff is whispering in my ear how incredibly sexy I look with Rons cock in my pussy. I ask Jeff if I can suck him while enjoying being fucked. I'm already cumming from the sheer intensity of the moment, and both guys tell me they getting close to losing control. I implore both to give me their loads. First Ron explodes, throbbing and pulsing with at least four big blasts, but by then Jeff is also feeding me his first load. As Jeff slides from my mouth, I pull his face to mine for a cumsharing kiss. We all three fall back on the couch cushions to catch our breath. Jeff has a drink of water and asks if he can kiss my pretty little pussy. I respond by pulling his face towards my wet core. He teases around the lips and then kisses the edges of my pussy. I tell him I want a french kiss same as he gives my other lips. He grins and I feel his tongue snaking inside me and then he is literally sucking Rons cum from my dripping wet pussy. He doesn't stop till I have another huge orgasm! After that I was too sensitive to let him continue, so I pulled him up for a long loving kiss, and then it was break time!