Getting Bi in Quebec

Story Info
Mistress Trina and hubby Geoffrey fuck bi Stephen.
1.9k words
2.85
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

"This is awkward, guys, I told you to wait for me," Mistress Trina Han said, hands on her hips. The curvy, dark-haired, forty-something Asian Canadian dominatrix shook her head. Mistress Trina Han caught her husband Geoffrey Deschamps in bed with her good friend and sub Stephen Vaillant. She was not so much angry as she was annoyed. The rules of any threesome mandate equal participation by all involved parties, otherwise what's the point? The two bisexual men grinned and shrugged, then continued what they were doing. Hmm, it would seem that some things just can't wait...

Rolling her eyes, Mistress Trina joined Geoffrey and Stephen on the huge bed. The fellas were so horny that they couldn't even wait for the lady of the house before starting their fun. How rude of them. In the basement of a certain townhouse located in the City of Gatineau, Quebec, a few blocks from Portage Station, things were heating up for the sexually dynamic trio. They'd known each other for years and this was their unique brand of fun. Male plus male plus female equals unlimited good times as far as they're concerned...

"The more the merrier," said Stephen, and the big and tall, dark-skinned Haitian stud winked at Mistress Trina as her husband Geoffrey continued servicing him. The stocky, dark-haired and pale-skinned, bespectacled French Canadian gentleman was deep throating the hell out of Stephen's thick, uncircumcised black cock. Mistress Trina knew that her husband Geoffrey was bisexual when she married him. Hell, the dude was involved with an Ottawa-based leather club that was all-male, and that's just for starters. Male bisexuality is a deal-breaker for a lot of women, but Mistress Trina isn't like those dull broads. That's why Geoffrey loves Mistress Trina with all his heart.

"Hey, honey, looking good in that corset," Geoffrey paused to say, and he winked at Mistress Trina then resumed sucking Stephen's big dark dick. Mistress Trina grinned and nodded. Yeah, she was all dolled up for tonight's encounter. Wearing a black leather corset with a black leather miniskirt and black leather boots, Mistress Trina was sexy as Hell and knew it. Geoffrey would normally have been all over his darling wife, the unforgettable Mistress Trina, but tonight he was sampling some delicious Haitian dick, courtesy of Stephen. Yeah, it's like that...

"I got something for you," Mistress Trina said, and she reached for her purse, then pulled an object of a decidedly phallic nature out of it. Stephen grinned appreciatively as Mistress Trina donned the strap-on dildo which she'd purchased at Pleasures N Treasures, the porno store located near downtown Ottawa. Geoffrey fingered Stephen's butt hole while sucking his cock. Hmm, why is it that so many French Canadian men like Haitian dick? Someone ought to do a study about that or something.

"Go for it, hon," Geoffrey said, and Mistress Trina grinned, then rolled a condom on the dildo before reaching for some cream. Geoffrey engulfed Stephen's big Haitian dick in his mouth as Mistress Trina came up behind him. The sultry Asian Canadian dominatrix caressed her hubby's hairy ass, then got down to business. Gripping Geoffrey's hips, Mistress Trina pushed the dildo up his ass. Geoffrey tensed as Mistress Trina's dildo entered his ass, but he continued to suck Stephen's dick in a most unperturbed manner. The French Canadian gentleman knows how to multitask...

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Stephen groaned, and when he came, Geoffrey swallowed every last drop of his cum. Meanwhile, Mistress Trina thrust the dildo vigorously into Geoffrey's ass. Mistress Trina smiled at Stephen, who sighed happily while Geoffrey drained his cock. When Mistress Trina met Stephen a decade ago, at a munch for Ottawa-area BDSM afficionados, they got on famously and became close friends. Mistress Trina introduced the previously repressed and deeply Catholic Stephen to the joys of pegging, female domination, and threesomes. It's all good...

"My turn to have fun," Mistress Trina said, and she pulled her dildo out of her hubby Geoffrey's ass. Geoffrey sighed, and took a breather as Mistress Trina slipped out of her clothes. Stephen and Geoffrey admired Mistress Trina as she revealed her curvy, sexy body. With her perky breasts, toned yet curvy, bronze-skinned body, and her thick round ass, Mistress Trina was hotter than most young women in the Ottawa-Gatineau Area. She'd been a fixture in the Ottawa BDSM world for quite some time and had no intention of slowing down.

"Come here, gorgeous," said Stephen, and Mistress Trina grinned, and went to him. Stephen laid Mistress Trina down, and admired that fine body of hers. The curvaceous Asian Canadian dominatrix sighed happily as her good friend and sub caressed her breasts. Stephen sucked on Mistress Trina's nipples, then slipped his hand between her thighs. Mistress Trina briefly tensed, then relaxed as Stephen began fingering her hairy, wet pussy. Stephen, a totally bisexual Haitian stud, definitely knows his way around a vagina. Mistress Trina licked her lips as Stephen kissed a path from her tits to her groin. Just like that, Stephen buried his face between Mistress Trina's thighs. Do bisexual men enjoy eating pussy? A resounding yes!

"Got room for one more?" Geoffrey asked, and he winked at Mistress Trina, then joined their pal Stephen in pleasuring her. Mistress Trina nodded approvingly as Geoffrey rejoined the action. Geoffrey fastened his lips to her breast and began sucking on it. With a handsome black man eating her pussy while a handsome white man sucked on her tits, the Asian Canadian MILF was on cloud nine...or close to it. The two bisexual studs focused on their favorite lady, she who makes their dreams come true, and showed her what they were made of...

"That's more like it," Mistress Trina said as she found herself sandwiched between her hubby Geoffrey and their pal Stephen. Mistress Trina grabbed Geoffrey's cock and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. Meanwhile, Stephen put on a condom and came up behind Mistress Trina. Admiring the Asian Canadian MILF's thick golden booty, Stephen grinned and playfully smacked it. Without further ado, Stephen eased his dick into Mistress Trina's pussy. Geoffrey winked at Stephen as he watched the younger man fuck his sexy wife. Mistress Trina arched her back, grinding her big ass against Stephen's groin as he fucked her. At the same time, Mistress Trina deep-throated her hubby Geoffrey's cock just like a good wife should. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, amazing ass you got here," Stephen said, gripping Mistress Trina's hips as he thrust his dick into her pussy. Mistress Trina gripped Stephen's cock with her pussy while sucking Geoffrey's cock with gusto. Being the focus of such masculine energies thrilled her to no end. For a while, the three of them went at it like this, and then switched things up. Geoffrey lay flat on the bed, and Mistress Trina straddled him, then put a condom on his cock. The French Canadian gentleman smiled and caressed his wife's big tits as he thrust his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Stephen came up behind Mistress Trina. After lubricating Mistress Tina's butt hole with cream, Stephen pushed his dick into her backdoor.

"Let's do this," Geoffrey grunted, and Mistress Trina groaned, feeling wonderfully filled up. With a big black cock in her butt hole and a big white cock in her vagina, she was close to Nirvana. Stephen grimaced, feeling the pressure of Mistress Trina's tight butt hole on his Haitian dick. Hot damn, Asian women have really tight holes. Stephen has fucked women and men of all races, so he knows what he's talking about. As Stephen fucked Mistress Trina's ass, he could feel Geoffrey's cock inside of her pussy. Hmm, only a thin film of flesh separated the two bisexual studs cocks as they fucked their favorite lady's holes.

"Fill my holes," Mistress Trina screamed, and the sexy, curvy Asian Canadian dominatrix went wild as her lovers obliged her request. Stephen rammed his dick into Mistress Trina's butt hole while her husband Geoffrey slammed his cock into her pussy. Geoffrey sucked on Mistress Trina's tits as he fucked her passionately. The two bisexual studs fucked their favorite lady with wild abandon, slamming their cocks into her holes like there was no tomorrow. Mistress Trina took bisexual cock in her holes until she could take it no more, and tapped out. Stephen and Geoffrey exchanged a smile as they pulled their dicks out of Mistress Trina's holes. It's a team effort, alright...

"Got any gas left in the tank?" Stephen asked Geoffrey, and the two men exchanged knowing grins. Geoffrey stroked Stephen's cock, and then as Mistress Trina, the two men did their thing. Geoffrey put on another condom while Stephen got on all fours. The stocky French Canadian gentleman came up behind the big and tall, dark-skinned Haitian stud. Stephen groaned as Geoffrey pushed his cock into his ass. Just like that, the interracial bisexual fun continued. Mistress Trina smiled as she watched Geoffrey fuck Stephen. Some women like bisexual men and enjoying watching bisexual fun. It does happen...

"Hmm, nice," Geoffrey groaned as he rammed his cock into Stephen's ass. The big and tall Haitian man moaned passionately as he got fucked. Mistress Trina, turned on by the spectacle, rejoined the action. Grabbing Stephen's dick, Mistress Trina stroked him and then took him into her mouth. Race, gender and sexual orientation are no barriers to fun under this roof. Black cock goes into white male mouths and Asian female butt holes, and white cock goes into Black male asses. It's good to be progressive, and leads to more fun. Geoffrey fucked Stephen's smooth black ass, filling him with his big white cock. Geoffrey doesn't mind if his wife fucks other men, but those men must let him fuck them in return. One hell of a way to achieve balance...

"Fuck him good, honey," Mistress Trina paused to say to her hubby Geoffrey, who nodded while plowing his cock into Stephen's ass. Stephen groaned as Geoffrey fucked him even harder. Mistress Trina smiled at Stephen and resumed sucking his big dark cock. Stephen fucked Mistress Trina's asshole really roughly earlier, so she was glad to watch him get fucked by her hubby Geoffrey. In the porno films, black studs fuck other men's wives in front of them. Well, Mistress Trina likes to flip the script, and fortunately, both Stephen and Geoffrey are down with that kind of action.

"Feels good," Stephen groaned, and whether he was talking about Geoffrey's big white cock up his Haitian ass, or Mistress Trina's soft lips around his dick, who cares? The bisexual Haitian stud was having the time of his life. Geoffrey and Mistress Trina worked Stephen over until the black stud tapped out. Stephen came moments later, and Mistress Trina sucked every drop of cum out of his big dark dick while her hubby Geoffrey squeezed his cock out of his ass. The three lovebirds took a moment to relax, and then hit the showers. Bisexual interracial threesomes are fun, but they can and do get messy...

After thanking Mistress Trina and her husband Geoffrey Deschamps for an absolutely wonderful time, Stephen Vaillant walked to Portage Station. The big and tall Haitian stud took the OC Transpo bus leaving the City of Gatineau, Quebec, for the bright lights of the boring, passive-aggressive City of Ottawa, Ontario. As Stephen listened to music on his phone, he saw some pretty ladies getting on the bus. Stephen checked out the big-booty Somali ladies and the curvy French Canadian gals, but he also checked out the hunky, ginger-headed, manly and muscular male bus driver. Stephen is selective about the ladies and fellas that he plays with, and avoids creeps, flakes and weirdoes, but he can appreciate the beauty in everyone. Life is much better this way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers