Getting Busy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------------------------

It took nearly an hour to get her eighteen bags from the car. Whoever packed the trunk and back seat must have been a master Tetris player.

As I got the last two into the guest room, Angela met me at the bedroom door and looked up into my eyes expectantly.

"Okay Kitten, this bag, and this bag, and this bag, will need to be put downstairs in the master bedroom." She met my eyes defiantly, looking for any shock or outrage on my face. She'd just told me in so many words that she'd be sleeping with Debbie, and was looking for a reaction. Angela had a lovely olive complexion and light brown eyes. Her makeup was, in a word, perfect. This woman puts effort into looking good. She was nothing short of stunning.

I smiled sweetly. "Whatever you need, Angela." I picked up the three bags and turned to go downstairs.

As I turned, Angela patted my butt and smiled. "That's a good boy."

--------------------------------------------------

Debbie met me at the front door as I left. "Thanks so much." Then she leaned in and kissed me. I pulled her into me and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed passionately for perhaps a minute. Then she pulled back, while my heart was hammering and whispered. "You know, I'm twice your age."

I looked into her eyes. Even though I was pretty sure I was in love with her, I decided not to throw the L word around just yet. "We care about one another, right?"

Debbie bit her lip and nodded.

"Then nothing else matters."

Our beautiful moment was shattered by a loud female voice. "Sweetie! Where is the fucking bottle opener? I want some wine!"

-------------------------------------------------------

On Sunday, I got myself moved into the loft, using Debbie's car. I got some decent sheets and a stretch cover for the couch. I got rid of the Crue poster and put up the few M.C. Escher prints I'd collected. I left the big old TV and set my forty-two-inch flat screen right on top of it. With the building's Wi-Fi, I was able to get some streaming TV going. Cleaning the place took up most of the day. Especially the kitchen. I didn't hear from Debbie or Angela all Sunday and Monday, but my imagination was alive with scenes of the two of them together. I masturbated vigorously to those fantasies on both days.

On Tuesday morning Debbie brought Angela into the store. Like Chris, Angela had been brought up around this area and had worked with her stepdad in this store. Angela walked in a little bleary-eyed, clearly unused to rising at 6:30 a.m. Her eyes flew open wide when she walked onto the floor.

"Hell's bells! Oh, my fucking God! Debbie, you know Papa is turning somersaults in his grave!"

Debbie looked down and nodded. "I had to Angie. In two more months, we'd have closed for good. Your Papa's store would have become a drug store. Developers have approached me twice with offers."

Angela was shocked. "Wow, that bad huh? Well, Papa never was for keeping with the times, and Chris was nearly as bad. You did the right thing, Debbie. Thank you for saving Papa's store."

---------------------------------------------------

That night weather moved in and the sky clouded over. Wednesday, I opened the store and it was just me and Angela as Debbie ran errands. I was a bit surprised. Around customers, the vivacious and sexy woman I had met, disappeared and a proper and professional woman took her place. It was welcome but unexpected. Just before lunch, a thunderstorm moved in and Angela disappeared into the office. After the first couple of peals of thunder, I heard Angela shout from the office.

"Are there any customers in the store?!"

The store was empty. Schools were still in session.

"No," I replied.

"LOCK THE DAMN DOOR AND COME HERE!" Angela nearly screamed. I heard panic in her voice.

I locked the front door and ran to the back. I was wholly unprepared for what I'd find. Angela was sitting in an office chair with a large pair of headphones on, crying hysterically. Much to my shock she also had her leggings and panties down around her ankles and was masturbating furiously. She saw me and pointed forcefully down between her feet with a desperate look.

"Get over here!"

I ran over and knelt before her. I had no idea what was going on. Angela grabbed my head with both hands and nearly slammed my face into her vulva. At that point, I understood at least this much. Bare pussy. I'm on it.

And I do mean bare. Angela's pussy was entirely hairless and super smooth. Her labia were darker than her skin tone and she had wonderful generous pussy lips. I sucked them into my mouth and began vigorously running my tongue over them. I would have spent an hour on them but instinct told me Angela was needing a bit more stimulation. Wetting my index and middle fingers, I slid them up inside her cunt. Her hips flexed in response. She wasn't super wet, but with my spit, I was able to get them up inside her. She was so tight, every muscle clamped down on my fingers. At that point, I went to town on her clitoris with the tip of my tongue turning tiny little circles or sucking it into my mouth.

As her sobs slowly turned into heavy breathing and then moans, my neck was starting to get a bit cramped from the angle. I fumbled around until I found the recline lever on the chair and slapped it. Angela let out a surprised screech as she fell back a bit. I threw her legs over my shoulders and grabbed her hips, pulling her harder into my face. This was a much better angle for all involved.

Angela began moaning loudly, a HUH sound that was timed with my fingers thrusting into her pussy. Her hands remained on my head, but the force of her grip was less insistent and her fingers started running through my hair.

That's when I heard the back door open and Debbie's voice.

"Angela I AM SO SORRY! I forgot about the thunder. Are you..."

I thought to myself. "Yep, this is gonna be interesting."

What I was not expecting was for Debbie to begin cheering.

"Yeah, Ben! Ata boy! Wooo!"

I felt Debbie's body move past me and looked up to see her smiling down at me. As she slid her hand down the front of Angela's blouse to squeeze her breast, she pointed down at Angela's pussy. "Get in there boy. Stay on that clit, do not let up. Finger fuck her!" To hear such things from the demure woman I'd come to know was a mind fuck.

At that point, I curled my fingers and began to rub Angela's g-spot. Angela's back arched and she began screaming. "HHHAAAAAAAAAAA, HHHAAAAAA. That's it, Kitten! THAT IS IT!

She screamed and writhed for another minute or two and then her orgasm hit her like a lightning bolt. She smashed my face into her vulva and her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers. I did not let up with my tongue. Her hands on my head turned into claws and her manicured nails scratched my scalp. Her hips bucked and she screamed until she pulled in her leg, placed her foot on my shoulder, and pushed me forcefully away from her, gasping for breath.

I fell back on my butt and my elbows, staring in awe. Angela's pussy was a lovely wet mess and her fingers were gently caressing her labia as her orgasm subsided. Angela gasped for air as Debbie cradled her head, her hand still buried in Angela's bra. They sat like that for another ten minutes as the storm subsided.

The view was just too awesome so I did not move until Angela started to get up. Angela stood, pulled her pants most of the way up, and tottered up to me. She grabbed the front of my shirt and yanked my head down to her face and kissed me, hard. Then she thrust me back and looked into my eyes. Panting, she smiled and patted me on my cheek. She turned and headed to the washroom.

When the door closed behind her, I turned to Debbie who was smiling broadly.

As I adjusted the uncomfortable boner in my jeans, I nearly yelled, "What the hell just happened?" I felt like Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

Debbie walked up to me and laid her hands on my arms. "Angela has a phobia of thunder and lightning. Astraphobia I think it's called. That woman would face down a lion, but thunder destroys her. We discovered years ago that sex and the dopamine it releases help ease her anxiety during the panic attack. It was a bit weird for Chris at first be he eventually got with it."

She smiled up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned in and licked Angela's juices off my lower lip. "I think you're already on board. You did great." She kissed me hard and slid her tongue into my mouth. We made out until Angela stepped out of the washroom.

Angela walked up to us still a little freaked out, but she had a handle on it.

"That was very well done, young man."

Then she surprised me by reaching between Debbie and me, to grab my engorged cock through my jeans. "I will come by the loft tonight to thank you properly. But you are NOT allowed to touch yourself until I do. I'll know if you do." She gave me the wickedest smile I have ever seen.

The rabbit hole just kept getting deeper.

---------------------------------------------------

Angela was a woman of her word. At about 8 p.m. she walked into my loft without knocking. She looked around the place and said, "I haven't fucked up here in a LONG time."

She was dressed in a tight black dress and black four-inch heels. She was a master at walking in them too. She had that leg-over-leg movement down pat. I could tell from the way her breasts moved that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I got up and met her. Angela stepped up to me, reached up, and more gently this time, pulled my head down to kiss her as her right hand slipped down to the bulge rising in my athletic shorts. She was an excellent kisser. She broke the kiss and whispered, "On the bed Kitten. Now."

I stepped toward the bed and began to take my shirt off.

"Ah ah." She stopped me. "Just the shorts."

I peeled my shorts off and sat down on the bed.

She walked up and gave me a sultry smile as she slid up the bottom of her dress to expose that beautiful bare pussy. "Lay back, "

I slid into the middle of the bed. Angela crawled up alongside me and began to softly stroke my cock. My brain immediately diverted all blood to my penis. I was rock hard in about three seconds.

She looked at me and in a husky voice said, "I see that something is going on between you and Debbie. That is wonderful. She is the best person I've ever known and deserves the same. But you are young. And young people are wildly adept at not knowing a good thing when they have it. So, I'm going to give you this one warning. If you break her heart, I will fucking destroy you."

When she growled the word "destroy" her hand clamped onto my cock too tightly for comfort. Way, way too tightly.

"Do I make myself clear?"

With no thought in my head but the pain in my crotch, I swallowed nervously and croaked, "Yes."

Angela looked me in the eye. "Yes, what?"

I wasn't positive about the required reply, but I took a swing at it.

"Yes,... Auntie Angela."

Angela's hand released its death grip on my cock and resumed its gentle caresses.

"Good Kitten. Well done. You did me a solid today. And without being told you might need to. Way to think on your feet. You have to appreciate someone who can roll with the punches."

With her other hand, Angela reached down between her legs. "Or the pussy," she said with a purr in her voice.

Angela stopped with her hand and threw her left leg over my body, to settle her pussy on the base of my cock. Nearly involuntarily I raised my hands to touch her.

"Ah ah. Hands at your sides. No touching."

My face must have communicated my distress and confusion at the time because she leaned in and whispered, "Hands at your sides. You obey me now or I promise you, you will never, EVER, touch this body. Do you understand me?"

I stuttered. My heart was pounding in my chest. I wanted to touch that body sooo badly.

"Ye.... Yes, Auntie Angela."

With a wicked smile, Angela set her hands on my chest and slid her pussy up on my cock until my cockhead was pinned by her clit. She ground on it, and then slid back along my length.

"Oh yes. That's a really fine cock. That big cockhead feels so good on my little clitty."

Between my precum and her pussy juices, we got slick pretty quickly. The smoothness of that bald pussy sliding on my dick felt dreamy. On every stroke, she'd pause on my cockhead and roll her hips for a while, grinding her lovely little go-button on my cockhead. Although still trapped by her tight dress, Angela's big boobs dangled enticingly above my face,

I lost track of how long we continued this. Angela's eyes were closed with a lovely smile on her face. I watched her tits move in her dress with a longing I cannot describe.

Nearly without warning, Angela came on my cock. It wasn't a huge one like earlier, just a euphoric shudder and a long low moan. She opened her eyes and gazed at me dreamily.

"That was nice. Are you close Kitten?"

Wanting to impress her, I'd been holding off as best I could. With an excited nod, I shot off immediately between her pussy lips, covering my stomach and chest with ropes of cum. My hips bucked wildly under her. As my orgasm subsided, I relaxed and lay there breathing heavily.

"Well done, Kitten, that's quite a load. I'm glad you obeyed me about not jerking yourself off. Good boys should be rewarded."

Then, lifting my left hand from the bed, she pulled the front of her dress down with her other hand. One at a time she revealed those glorious big boobs. My breath caught in my throat.

Angela isolated my middle finger and taking it down, dipped it deeply into the cum on my chest. I was going out of my mind as she raised my hand to her tit and began to spread my cum all over her beautiful, dark, half-dollar-sized areolas and nipples. She did it three times on each nipple to get them good and coated, then she raised my hand to her mouth and sucked my finger clean while gazing seductively into my eyes. Setting my hand back down on the bed, she calmly tucked her breasts back into her dress and swung herself off me. Angela stood and looked down at her pussy.

"Any cum on me? I don't see any."

She down at me and grinned wickedly. "It's all on your shirt. How nice. In about ten minutes your sweet Debbie is going to be licking my pussy and we mustn't have it too messy, should we? Your cum on my nipples though will be a nice treat for her."

My distress must have been evident as my cock was once again at full attention.

"Oh, the look on your face Kitten. But don't worry baby. You did a great job obeying Auntie Angela. Next time, you'll get to have more fun."

She slid her dress back down, blew me a kiss, and then turned to leave. Without looking back, she spoke with a wave of her hand. "You can touch yourself now sweetie. Have a ball." And then she left.

I've never considered myself a sub or thought of being one in a sexual relationship, but I was beyond turned on. I masturbated furiously for quite a while dreaming of Debbie licking Angela's cum covered breasts and bald pussy. Then I changed my shirt, fell asleep, and slept like a dead man.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day was clear and warm and the three of us were in great moods. At lunchtime, the three of us met in the office to eat. That's when it occurred to us, there were only two chairs.

"No problem." I offered. "I'll grab a box."

Debbie replied, pointing at the chair. "No Ben. Sit down."

I shrugged, grabbed my food, and sat down. Then with a grin, Debbie grabbed her sandwich and sat down in my lap, wiggling herself back.

"Heavens to Murgatroyd." I thought. In no time flat, my cock was making himself known.

Angela and Debbie began a conversation and I was... distracted.

Debbie laughed. "We really should get a third chair. This seat is kind of lumpy and something is poking me in the ass." She wiggled to get more comfortable. "Nope, that just makes it worse. I guess I'll just live with it for today."

Needing to relax a bit, I changed the subject to something I'd been thinking about all morning. I set my sandwich aside. "Hey. Would you have dinner with me tonight?" I looked up at Debbie.

She looked down at me, a little surprised. "You mean... on a date?"

I replied with a smile. "Yes. A date."

Debbie's beautiful face turned thoughtful. "A casual date or like a dressed-to-the-nines date?"

I grinned up at her. "Well, my boss doesn't pay me much, so how about a casual date? A steakhouse with peanut shells on the floor, kinda date."

Debbie laughed and looked at Angela.

"Don't mind me, I'm headed out after a shower to find some local action. You kids knock yourselves out." Angela responded with a dismissive wave. As far as I knew, Angela was only a few years older than Debbie.

Debbie turned on my lap, leaned down, and kissed me. "I'd love to."

----------------------------------------------------

When we closed the store, we both dashed off for showers and met at the car. After some discussion between kisses at the car, we decided on sushi instead.

As we sat down in the restaurant the server came over, dropped off some wasabi and ginger, and soy sauce, and took our drink order. We perused the menu a while and the waiter came over again with our drinks.

"So, what can I get this lovely couple?" The server said with a smile.

I smiled awkwardly and motioned for Debbie to order first. I ordered after and the waiter disappeared.

Debbie looked me in the eye. "Is that what we are? A couple?"

Being bold is not my usual modus operandi, but it had served me well so far, so I yanked my pistols and went in guns blazing.

"I'd love that. More than anything." Super gutsy right?

Her face was serious. "Beyond the age difference, I also cannot have children. I never have been able. It didn't matter to Chris.... But you, you're young, don't you want children?"

I thought for a moment. "I've never been in a serious adult relationship long enough to even think about kids. All I know is that I want you more than I've wanted anyone."

Debbie looked down at her drink and whispered. "Are you falling in love with me?"

I took another moment and then I answered from my heart. "Fell."

---------------------------------------------

Our food came and I was able to change the subject to sushi, the raw fish in particular.

That's when Debbie got a weird look in her eye. "Do you like fishing?"

I was a bit surprised. It was an extreme segue from our previous subject.

"Umm... yeah. My stepdad and I used to go a few times every summer."

Debbie smiled. "I have some friends with a nice boat they charter sometimes. Chris and I used to go during the snapper season. Would you like to go? Maybe Sunday?"

I grinned at her. "You mean like a date?"

Debbie grinned back. "Yeah, like a date."

"I'd love to."

--------------------------------------------

The next day was nice. Debbie and I smiled a lot at each other. We kissed a lot when we met in the office or store room. It was clear that Debbie was getting more and more comfortable being intimate with me.

Angela had been expressing her extreme displeasure with her man-hunt the night before, for most of the day, and again when we discussed our evening plans.

"I'm going to give these limp dicks around here one more shot tonight. What are you guys doing?"

Debbie and I just shrugged.

"I'm just gonna Netflix and chill, I think," I told them.

Debbie nodded. "My back is a little sore. I might relax in the tub with a margarita."

Angela waved our plans away. "You guys are so boring. It's well over a year since Chris passed. Aren't you needing some action?"

Debbie smiled wickedly. "I had your face between my legs this morning, Angie. I'm doing just fine."