Getting Busy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Doug's mouth dropped over her left nipple, Nellie hugged his head into her and laughed. "Yeah, imagine that. Remember that Angela woman? The bridesmaid?"

Doug mumbled with a mouthful. "Hardly notithed hur."

It was Nel's turn to get sarcastic. "Yeah, right. Cindy sure seemed taken with her, didn't she?"

Doug switched breasts. "MmHmm."

"Do you think it would be okay to ask if we can visit in a couple of weeks? I'd like to get to know my new daughter-in-law."

Doug released Nellie's nipple and straightened. "That would be about a month after the wedding, right? I think that would be... appropriate."

Nel smiled at her husband. "Good." Then her face grew serious. "Mister, you are such a chatter-box, are you gonna shut up and fuck me or what?"

Doug didn't bother with an answer, he just stepped between Nellie's legs and pulled her body into his. Nellie wrapped her beautiful toned legs around him.

"Time to get busy," Doug thought as he kissed Nellie passionately.

-------------------------------------------------------

I really hope that you have enjoyed this story because I had a blast writing it. It started as two plot ideas with limited scope but when I combined them, it all just fell into place. Unlike my first story, Mama's Beach House, I have left this one open-ended. I have a sneaking suspicion we will be seeing the Wakefield family again. At the very least, we'll find out what Auntie Angela and Aunt Cindy were up to during the reception.

Oh, and another thing. If you are wondering why I might have left a sex act that you're into, out of my story, check my bio. I might have covered it there. Take care.