Getting Busy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie looked up into my eyes. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, Lover. That was wonderful."

Still gasping, Angela nodded in agreement and waved me to come down to her.

"That was really... terrific... Tiger. But don't you... get any... ideas. I'm still... the dom... in this family."

Tiger. That, I can live with. I leaned over and kissed Debbie and then Angela, looking into her smoky eyes. "Yes, Auntie Angela."

She smiled. "There's a good boy. Call me Angie."

Angela squirmed a bit trying to sit up. "Debbie my darling, please take me home. I need a shower and sleep, in that order. If you're a good girl I'll let you bathe me."

Debbie smiled widely up at me, her eyes glistening with happy tears. "Yes, Auntie Angie."

"That's a good girl. Come, let's go before he gets up another head of steam."

------------------------------------------------------

The next day began with kisses and smiles and promptly went to hell thereafter. The day we'd sort of been dreading had come to pass. The first day of summer vacation. Our store was full from opening until closing and the teens were bitching when we had them call their parents and shooed them out at 8 p.m. The store was filthy and it took another hour to get it squared away. The day ended with kisses and tired smiles as the ladies went home and I went upstairs for a shower and some sleep. The rest of the week followed suit. We showed up at 8 a.m. and did some quick restocking and got ready to open at 9 a.m. It wasn't constant sales but the gaming tables were filled and the vending machines were getting a workout. We told parents that this wasn't a daycare and that kids younger than 15 needed to be supervised by someone older. With two beautiful mature ladies working in the store that usually wasn't a problem. Older kids and parents were always lurking about like peeping toms. Debbie, and especially Angie were pretty quick to shut down any would-be Romeos. Politely.

---------------------------------------------------

Sunday rolled around and though we were tempted to cancel and sleep in, Debbie and I dragged our asses up and went down to the docks for our fishing date.

Debbie gave me a heads-up on the way there so I wasn't taken by surprise when I met Brad and Brendan. They were both large fellas, six feet plus, around forty years old. They had been married to one another the day it had become legal, and they weren't shy about showing their affection for one another. Brad was a burly guy; all flannel and muscles and Brendan was narrower wearing makeup and a ladies cut work shirt. His makeup was perfect and it somehow looked very right on him. Debbie had told me that on top of the fishing charter, Brendan is also a headliner at a local drag queen revue, as Brenda. With his natural height, I imagined he'd be a tower in heels and it made me smile.

There were two other couples on board for the trip and we got along great with everyone. Debbie as it turns out is a terrific fisherman. Fisherwoman? Fisherperson? Whatever. She rocks with a rod and reel. She out-fished me all day and loved every second. I enjoyed watching the joy on her face as she reeled in a keeper. Brad and Brendan were great and very good at what they did. They did however manage to get in a quiet moment with me, in the cabin around lunchtime. Between them, with their arms around my shoulders, they explained very nicely that they had great affection for Debbie and missed Chris terribly. In short, they gave me a warning much as Angela had, but much more politely. And gently. It was the nicest threat of a beating I'd ever received. I tried my best to convince them that I was deeply in love with Debbie and they could trust me. They seemed to take me at my word and we had a marvelous day.

----------------------------------------------------------

Monday, we slept in. Around 10 a.m. Debbie met me in the store and we did about an hour's work before she turned and invited me to lunch at the house at noon.

Putting her arms around me she smiled. "We never did revisit your pay agreement, did we?"

I smiled back and kissed her deeply. "I got what I wanted."

--------------------------------------------------------

I walked to the house just before noon. The three of us had a nice lunch of cold beer, cold cuts, and good bread. When I rose to help clear the table, Debbie took my hand and led me upstairs. The two guest bedrooms and a guest bath are upstairs. I looked into the left room and it was an explosion of color and fabric.

"Angie's closet." Debbie giggled. Indeed, it was. There were clothes everywhere. In piles, hanging from doorknobs and curtain rods. As I looked, I noticed there was a strange sort of order to it.

She tugged my hand and led me into the bedroom on the right.

"Angie's stuff had migrated into this room as well, but I got it cleaned up."

I looked at Debbie and raised an eyebrow.

"Angie and I... I would... like it if you'd move into the house, with us. I think it would be more convenient, and the water heater in the loft is on its last legs and the mattress is shot. So, living with us, makes sense, right?"

I looked at Debbie and smiled broadly. I'd wanted this very much. Angie's voice came loudly from downstairs as I leaned in to kiss her.

"AND WE WON'T HAVE TO WALK A BLOCK AND A HALF TO GET THAT DICK!"

Debbie smiled abashedly. "Yeah, I suppose there's that too."

------------------------------------------------------------

I spent that afternoon, moving my things into the room on the right. It had a full-size bed and the mattress was in much better shape. I smiled and knew that I'd found my life, my future. I couldn't remember ever feeling so happy.

That evening, as I prepared for my shower in the upstairs bath, Debbie slid in behind me and closed the door behind her. She was wearing only a terrycloth robe and a smile. In her hand was a small cordless hair trimmer.

Looking down at it she said, "Her highness and admittedly I, have requested a bit of manscaping on your part. If... you don't mind." She smiled at me shyly, holding up the tool.

I slid my boxers down and took a look down at my crotch. "I suppose it could use some cleaning up. I haven't had anyone to worry about it for, in a while."

Debbie gazed down at my cock and licked her lips lasciviously. She motioned to the toilet. "Have a seat."

I underdressed fully and sat down on the toilet seat. Debbie took a fresh towel and spread it on the floor in front of me and knelt between my legs. She set the tool down and gazed at me adoringly.

"Well, first we're gonna have to get this fella, out of the way. Can't have him swinging around while I work."

When Debbie grabbed my cock and began to stroke, I caught my breath. Slowly she knelt and sucked my hardening cock into her mouth. In my adult life, I've gotten a blow job more than a few times. From young women and older. I don't know where Debbie learned her technique but she had a fucking black belt in it. I'd never felt anything like it. It was indescribable. She sucked me in completely, with no gagging or choking, no gasping. Just super wet, warm exquisite pleasure. Her tongue reached out and touched my balls lightly. She hummed an mmmm sound very lightly. It was heaven. When I was fully committed and started to feel that tingle in my balls, Debbie slid me out of her mouth with an audible pop.

"Mmm. That's better. Now I can work around him." Deb grinned up at me wickedly, knowing exactly the state I was in. "Don't worry. We'll finish him up after a shower." She picked up the trimmer and went to work.

I'll say this, Debbie is good at EVERYTHING. In no time at all, the old twig and berries had a fresh crew cut, no nicks or scrapes.

I stood up as Debbie did and we both stepped into the shower. It was a corner shower stall with a handy seat in the corner. A woman I'd been with a couple of years back used one frequently for shaving her legs.

Debbie and I had a great time soaping and rinsing each other. I got some time with her magnificent breasts. Debbie pulled my head into her as I sucked.

"Oh yes baby, that's the stuff."

After we were clean, Debbie sat on the corner seat and gave me a grin and the "come hither" finger curl.

With an all-over-body shiver, I stepped up and slid my rock-hard cock into her open mouth. Debbie began her heavenly ministrations again and time stood still. Nothing existed except Debbie and me, the hot water, and the pleasure. After a few minutes, I gave Debbie the warning that only real bastards don't give their women.

"Oh baby, I'm... I'm gonna...ohhhh....."

Just as I began to cum, Debbie slid off me and pumped my cock with her delicate but talented hands, spraying my cum all over her tits. I've gotta tell you, it was a great one. If it had lasted an hour, it still would have been over too soon.

My legs were a bit rubbery but I reached down for Deb's hands and lifted her. She slid up to me with a shy smile. "I do swallow, but I wanted to see what I was working with first. If you don't mind."

I smiled. "Very prudent."

We kissed and held each other as the hot water coursed over us.

Debbie smiled. "So, are you going to tell me how you got so good at oral sex? And for another matter, how is it you don't seem shocked at all at my relationship with Angie? What's up with that?"

I grinned back. "Are you going to tell me how you mastered the fine art of the blowjob, Yoda?"

Debbie's face fell a bit and she smiled shyly. "Maybe a little mystery is a good thing too?"

I nodded. "I think so."

Debbie rested her forehead on my shoulder and whispered. "I didn't have a great life before I met Chris. I'd never thought to meet someone as sweet as he was, and I had him for ten years."

Debbie looked into my eyes. "And now I've met another man, just as sweet as he was. Just as hard-working, just as smart. But in every other way, so different. I don't know if I deserve it, but I thank God for it."

Debbie leaned in and kissed me hard, passionately. She whispered, "I love you. That is... I'm in... love with you. I know you've been waiting for me to say something. I can't quite wrap my brain around it but... I mean... you're... half my age."

She looked at me and there were tears in both our eyes. We kissed.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------

The next week was awesome. We worked our asses off each day, went home, showered, ate, and slept. Sometimes I'd awake with Debbie in my arms and once it was Angie. Debbie had been right. I did get used to Angie and I enjoyed her sexy manner. Debbie also seemed happier when Angie was around and up to her usual naughtiness. During the day there were always sexy smiles, teasing, and the occasional grope between the three of us. It was like five days of minor foreplay. Debbie kept an eye on the store's finances and she'd give me a thumbs up when I saw her working them. We were doing good.

Saturday night, I awoke to find Angie standing next to the bed, her hand shaking my shoulder. I moved over to make room for her but she took my hand and motioned with her head for us to go downstairs. I followed her down and she led me into the master bedroom. Debbie was asleep but she trembled like she was cold.

I climbed into the bed and spooned up behind Debbie. Pulling her into me, she started at first with a little whimper but soon calmed as my warmth seeped across us. She sighed and fell into a deep sleep. Angie slipped in behind, spooned up against me, and slid her arm under mine so that she could touch Debbie's back too. Angie whispered. "Attaboy, Tiger."

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a pretty hard sleeper. I can sleep through most things. Moans, apparently are not one of those things.

Rolling in the direction of the sound I was shocked into full wakefulness in an instant. On Angie's side of the bed, there was Angie where she'd been sleeping, but she was on top of Debbie in a smoking sixty-nine position. Oh God, it was the hottest thing EVER! Due to their height differences, it wasn't a perfect sixty-nine, but I doubt there were any complaints. Angie was licking Debbie's pussy with wild abandon. Debbie's clit was swollen and red. Angie's face glistened with Debbie's wetness. I started to stroke my cock as I watched her work. I switched positions and got a look at Debbie's efforts. As she couldn't reach Angie's pussy with her mouth, she was applying a rabbit-style dildo to Angie's bare pussy with zeal. Both ladies were moaning and breathing hard. Debbie's eyes flashed at me, caught up in the euphoria.

I was so close to Angie's pussy; I could hear the slick noises of the dildo sliding in and out. The vibe was on and doing its magic on her shiny clit. The smell of them was intoxicating. As much as I yearned to, I did not interfere in any way. They were in the zone and I hadn't been invited. Rosy Palm was my date this morning and she's always been a fine companion when I needed her.

Angela and Debbie kept up their assault on each other's pussy and I loved the show. They continued for several minutes when I saw Debbie do something I hadn't thought of before. She pulled the vibrator out most of the way and then laid her index finger and middle finger along the shaft of the dildo. Then she slid them into Angie's dripping pussy hard. This in effect increased the thickness of the dildo by at least an inch or two, and Angie began to twerk her hips hard, moaning loudly onto Debbie's lovely clit. They came within seconds of each other. Angie covered Debbie's tits in her pussy juice, her hips flexing wildly. Debbie arched her back and screamed, with her clit sucked into Angie's beautiful lips. I continued to stroke my cock as I watched them shudder together, gasping for air.

"God, that was hot. That was a hell of a show. Do you guys wake up like this every morning?"

Debbie rolled off Angela and crawled up next to her. She laid her face on Angela's right breast and kissed it softly.

"Mmmm. Sometimes. It's a great way to start the day." Debbie smiled dreamily.

"I couldn't agree more." Angie purred and rolled off the bed. "Shower time."

With Angie leaving, Debbie rolled over to me, set her wet tits on my face, grasped my cock, and began stroking.

"Thank you for not disturbing us. Angie and I have been doing that for so long, we know exactly how to get each other off. It must have been a real test of self-control to keep from touching us."

I shuddered. "Oh, you have no idea." I took her left nipple in my mouth and enjoyed the taste of it covered in Angie's musk.

Debbie pushed herself up and swung her left leg over me. "Thoughtfulness should be rewarded. Don't you think?" Debbie slid herself on top of my cock much as Angie had the other day. Her lovely breasts enticed me to reach up and grab them.

Debbie slid up and parked my cockhead right at the warm, wet opening of her vagina and stopped. She smiled wickedly down at me. Then she slowly slid herself down onto my cock until I was buried in her pussy. She laid down on my chest and kissed me deeply.

"Oh, what a good cock. My pussy drips just seeing it, did you know that? When It's inside me, I gush."

I felt a heartfelt reply was required here. "Your pussy feels so good. It's so wet and warm and pretty. I never want to stop touching it."

She set her hands on my chest and pushed herself up. "You like this old pussy? That's so good."

On the word "so", she began riding my cock in earnest. She looked me in the eyes and rode me. Not wildly, but it was deep and regular. I whispered, "I love you."

She smiled and replied. "I. Love. You. Too." Each word was emphasized by a stroke down my cock.

I'd already been at it a while with Rosy, so I was ready to nut rather quickly. It didn't seem to bother Debbie.

"Oh yes. Cum inside me. Give me all of your love, forever."

"I will," I whispered. And then I did.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to tell you that living with two hotties was non-stop sex, but that's not the way things are in real life. We lived, we loved, we ate and we slept like regular folks. It was a lot of hard work. We shared chores, shared meals, and shared beds. We slept more often than we fucked. But we loved each other every day. Debbie and I fell harder and harder as the weeks went by. We went out on dates, fished often, and enjoyed each other. Angie was like a spice sprinkled on top of it all.

Schools reopened and we enjoyed a much-deserved respite from the madness of the last ten weeks. It was about that time I started thinking about asking Debbie to marry me. I thought about it hard. Do you think she would? I mean it had to have been hard losing her husband. Would she risk that pain again?

----------------------------------------------------------

About six months into my employment at Hobby Haven, I noticed the girls giggling and whispering in the store room. I was hovering a bit when they spotted me.

"Babe," Debbie began, "Would you mind closing the store for us tonight? Angie and I have some... errands to run." She could scarcely contain her smile.

I smiled. "Sure. You guys are clearly up to no good, and that's always fun."

Angie just laughed, but Debbie closed her mouth and then mimed zipping her mouth and throwing away the key. The girls left at lunch still giggling.

---------------------------------------------------------

I arrived home to find all the shades pulled on the bottom floor. A note and a black silk sleeping mask were pinned to the door.

Tiger,

  1. Put on the mask.
  2. Enter the house and proceed immediately upstairs and shower.
  3. Shower with the door closed. You may take the mask off for shower only.
  4. Dry off. Mask up and come downstairs to the living room. Naked.
  5. No peeking.

I shuddered hard as my heart started beating like a triphammer. Oh, man. I put the mask on and stepped into the house. I closed the door behind me and paused to listen. I could hear only my heart thudding in my chest.

I proceeded upstairs and bathed and shaved. I've always been clean-shaven. Beards seemed very trendy and I abhor trends.

I toweled off and brushed my teeth and hair. Then I redonned my mask and proceeded down the stairs. The house was quiet as a tomb. I stepped into the living room and stopped.

Angie's voice purred from my right. "Such a good boy who follows directions." A hand touched my shoulder and slid down my right arm. "Isn't that right, babe?'

Debbie replied from my left. "Yes. He's very, very good." I felt Debbie approach me and caressed my face on both sides. "He's even shaved for us."

Angie sighed as she moved behind me. "How nice. No whisker burns on my cunny. Very thoughtful." Angie's hand caressed my ass. "Is he hard for us?"

Debbie slid her hand down to my cock. "Like a bar of steel, I'd say. Oh, listen to him breathing. Are you turned on lover?"

Truth is, I'd been rock hard since I stepped out of the shower. "I've never been this turned on. What is happening?" I shivered with anticipation.

Angie answered stepping in close behind me, planting a kiss on my back as her arms wrapped around me to caress my stomach. I could feel her boobs pressing into my back through some sort of material "What's happening Tiger, is a great big thank you from the management staff of Hobby Haven."

Debbie leaned in and held my arms at my sides. "You see, yesterday we finished paying off the loan we used to revamp the store. We are officially and completely, in the black. And this, we owe a large part of, to you."

I stammered. "Nah, umm, you were already headed in the right direction."

"Perhaps, "Debbie began, "But your know-how, experience, and hard work made it happen so much sooner. So, we have prepared a little thank you."