Getting Busy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie came around to my side and her hand slid down to my cock. "Don't you want our thank you, Tiger?" She said with a pout in her voice. Angie didn't rub my cock, she just touched it. My cock twitched and stretched out for more like something with a mind of its own.

"Oh God yes. Please. Please." I whispered the last.

I heard the two ladies walk away and heard the creak of the furniture as they sat down.

After an endless minute, Debbie spoke. "You can take off the mask, my love."

I reached up and with trembling hands and pulled off the mask. The sight that awaited me tuned my knees to jelly and made my gut clench.

On the sofa lay Debbie. She reclined like an empress on a royal divan. She wore a black open-cup shelf bra. Her lovely breasts were on full display. Her makeup was dark in a Morticia Adams kind of way. Below was a lovely pair of lace panties and a pair of black leather heels. I hadn't seen Debbie in anything taller than a two-inch pump, which she wore nearly every day. These were at least four inches. Her skin shone with some sort of oil. I couldn't stop trembling.

Angela had opened the recliner portion of the loveseat opposite Debbie and faced me with her legs spread. She wore light makeup with a lot of pinks. She wore a sheer, powder blue, baby-doll negligee, and lacey blue thong panties. I could see the lips of her outer labia; the strip of cloth was so narrow. Her lovely big tits were bare behind the sheer fabric. Her skin also glistened from some sort of oil. On her feet were two-inch heeled slippers, with the little feathered poof on them, that matched the negligee.

It occurred to me that the ladies had sort of swapped styles. Each one was wearing what I would have expected the other to wear. Hot and slutty switched with innocent and demure and vice versa. The effect was a mind scrambler. I helplessly sank to my knees. The room had been rearranged so the sofa and loveseat were at right angles to one another and between them on the floor was Debbie's queen-sized mattress. There were fresh sheets on everything. The box of the girl's toys lay between the sofa and the loveseat.

I rubbed my eyes. "If I'm dreaming, I never want to wake up." I looked at Debbie. "Am I dreaming?"

Debbie stood and strode toward me, leg over leg, showing off her long legs and the heels emphasized everything. She leaned over and picked up my hand. She lifted it to her mouth and sucked my middle finger into her mouth. After getting it suitably wet, she lowered my hand and slid it between her legs. I felt before I saw that her panties were crotchless. Her pussy was wet and completely bare-shaven. "Does this feel like a dream?"

I collapsed onto her and buried my face in her vulva. I inhaled the scent of her and felt her wetness on my face.

"Our thank you, my love, is this. Tonight, we are both yours, you may use us in any way you wish, together. We've been saving this experience for this celebration."

It might surprise you, dear reader, to know that though I'd slept with both of these ladies on several occasions, in each instance the third member quietly left the room, or watched quietly. Much as I had the morning of the sixty-nine. We hadn't yet had a true threesome and I'd wondered why. I'd kept my thoughts to myself though. I valued my relationship with Debbie too much to ask "Why am I not getting more?" Now I knew. It had been their plan for a while it seemed.

Debbie led me to the mattress and gestured I should lie down. She looked at Angie. "Babe, I think we've overloaded his decision-making circuits. We're going to have to get this started ourselves."

And she was dead right. I wanted to touch them both everywhere, kiss them everywhere, put my cock everywhere! Where to start?

I lay down and moved into the center of the mattress. Debbie slid up between my legs and licked the length of my shaft. Angie remained on the loveseat for a moment just taking in the sight of our bodies. I held out my arms for her.

"Come to me, sweet Angie."

Angie smiled broadly, slid down, and kissed me passionately. I slid my big hands under her negligee and cupped her amazing breasts. I squeezed them roughly and Angie moaned into my mouth. At that moment, Debbie ceased her licking and slid my cock down her throat. My hips bucked on their own.

Angie pulled her negligee over her head and then dropped her big boobs on my face. I was in seventh heaven. As Debbie deep-throated my cock, I licked and sucked and groped Angie's amazing rack. After a few minutes, Angie straightened and walked on her knees until she was even with my face. Then she lifted her right leg and straddled my face. She looked me in the eyes as she pulled her thong over and then set her lovely dark pussy on my mouth. I licked at her hole like a man dying of thirst at a water fountain and she squealed with pleasure.

"That's it, Tiger, tongue my honey hole. Tongue fuck me! Yes!"

After a few minutes, I switched to alternately sucking on Angie's lovely pussy lips and clitoris. She ground her pussy on my face hard. My face was soaked and I loved every second.

Far too soon, I knew my first shot was loaded and ready to fire. "Oh baby, I'm gonna come. I 'm gonna come in your mouth." Debbie never stopped. She gave me a hummed mmhmm and slammed her face down on my cock as fast as she could. I came like a rocket and sent rope after rope of my cum down her throat as I screamed out my pleasure between Angie's legs.

Debbie was a woman on a mission. After just a couple of seconds, she popped up and kneeled on my arms, straddling my chest. She wrapped her arms around Angie and began just mauling her tits. Squeezing them and pinching those wonderful nipples. When I'd recovered enough breath, I redoubled my efforts on Angie's honey hole. Eventually, Debbie's hand got down to Angie's clit and went to town on it. Within three minutes of this three-pronged attack, Angie screamed and wailed as she came over my face.

Angie and Debbie both rolled off me and I took my cue from Debbie. Moving fast, I slid over to the toy box and snatched up a little finger-sized vibrator. I whirled on Debbie and pushed her onto her back, and she flopped back with a wide smile.

"I'm gonna get his pussy now. I love your newly shaved snatch, Debbie. God, look at it dripping."

'Yes, baby. Come get it. Do you know that Angie shaved my pussy today? Didn't she do a great job? When she was done, she ate me until I came into her mouth. Aren't I a bad girl for not waiting until you got here?

I looked at her seriously for a moment. "Yes, you were a bad girl. I'll have to come up with a suitable punishment for you later."

Debbie's eyes flew open wide and she shivered.

I reached up and spread Debbie's legs with my hands. And grabbed at her vulva with both hands. I licked both of my thumbs and ran them firmly down the folds of her outer labia. Debbie squirmed and her breath caught in her throat. I kept up with this massage as I popped my tongue into her tiny slit. I pushed my face into her pussy fiercely and she moaned wantonly.

I'd momentarily forgotten about Angie until she walked around behind Debbie's head. Angie peeled off her thong panties and slid over the top of Debbie to drop her pussy on Debbie's moaning mouth. Angie knelt over Debbie's head, facing me. I was only barely aware of this.

Debbie pushed Angie up for just a moment. "PUT THAT COCK IN ME!" Debbie wailed.

I needed no further incentive. I knelt and slid in closer so that my cock head bounced on Debbie's slit. I grabbed the spike heels of Debbie's shoes and spread her legs wide. I set my feet for balance and slid my rock-hard cock into her soaking pussy, to the hilt. Debbie's scream was muffled by her mouth full of Angie's snatch.

As I pumped into Debbie, Angie smiled lustily at me and started massaging her breasts vigorously while making intimate eye contact. She pinched her nipples and was even able to get her nipple in her mouth. I'm sure I must have looked the fool with my eyes wide and mouth gaping, watching her, watching me. Both of us fucking our lovely Debbie. I fucked Debbie for all I was worth. Every ounce of energy, every drop of sweat. I slammed into her like a wild man. Eventually, I felt myself getting close and I reached back for that little vibrator. I snapped it on and set the tip of it onto Debbie's big swollen love button. The effect was immediate. Debbie reached up and grabbed Angie's thighs, and flung Angie off of her.

Looking into my eyes fiercely, Debbie grabbed the vibe from my hand and set it back pressing hard onto her clitty. Debbie's teeth were bared in a feral snarl, as I kept hammering into her. As our orgasms approached, our eyes widened and our faces softened. Debbie and I came together with the force of a hurricane. I dropped her legs and grabbed her elbows pulling her hard into me as I bucked my hips.

"Oh, Debbie, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Debbie's head snapped back and her arms and legs locked out, as she shuddered over and over under me. She moaned low and long as I filled her pussy to overflowing with my seed. After a minute, we collapsed into each other's arms. Angie slid in to join us. We held each other and caught our breath.

Debbie smiled and said between gasps, "We have got... to do that... again."

Angie and I smiled at one another and hugged our Debbie even tighter. Our weird little family spent the rest of the evening fucking our wicked little brains out.

--------------------------------------------------------

A month later, I set my plan in motion. I got Angie involved and she was so happy when I told her, she cried in my arms.

I set up a fishing date with Brad and Brendan and got them in on it too. They were overjoyed. Then I got my parents in on it and they were overjoyed. I just hoped that when the plan came together Debbie was overjoyed. I hoped.

------------------------------------------------------

It was a perfect day out on the water. It was my birthday. Brad and Brendan were in fine spirits, and Debbie was happy to spend my birthday with me, doing what she enjoyed the most. Clothed anyway. There were three other people on board, an older couple and what looked like the woman's sister or cousin.

Just after lunch, Debbie hooked into a monster. It took her 40 minutes to wear this beast down. When it was alongside the boat, Brad reached over with the gaff and lifted it aboard. Debbie was overjoyed. It was the biggest fish she'd ever caught. We helped her lift it and took pictures and everyone was very happy for her. When Brad picked up the fish to toss it in the cooler he happened to glance into its mouth.

"Now what in the hell is that?" Brad exclaimed bringing the fish's mouth closer to his face. "What in the world?" Debbie heard him and turned, looking concerned.

Brad turned to me as I was closest. "Ben, look at this. Have you ever seen anything like that in your life?"

I leaned over and glanced into the fish's mouth. "Wow. That is really weird."

Debbie was truly concerned now. "What? What is it?"

I shrugged and then carefully reached two fingers into the fish's mouth.

"Be careful!" Debbie said with a worried tone.

From inside the fish's mouth, I pulled out the engagement ring that I had palmed as I reached in. I held it up for everyone to see. The look of confusion that flashed across Debbie's lovely face for about five seconds was rather comical. I hoped Brendan was getting it recorded. Then Debbie looked around at all the smiling faces looking back at her. She looked back at me as I knelt and offered her the ring. Her face was a mask of surprise as I said the words.

"Debbie baby. I want you to marry me. Will you?"

Debbie's hands flew to her mouth, her eyes wide with shock. Then her eyes filled with tears and she collapsed into my arms and sobbed into my neck. "Yes, yes, yes, yes." She whispered.

I shot my hand up in the air, in a thumbs-up gesture and everyone cheered.

After Debbie and I had recovered, she stood wearing her new engagement ring, staring at it as if it would vanish. I looked up onto the upper deck behind as and saw Brendan with his camera.

"Did you get it all, Brendan?"

Brendan cocked a hip and gave me a saucy look. "This isn't my first rodeo sweetie, of course, I got it all." He said with a wink.

After more hugs and kisses and tears, I introduced the other couple that had been fishing with us.

"Babe, this is Nellie and Doug, my parents, and my Aunt Cindy." There were hugs and more happy tears all around. We met Angie back at the house and she had the party ready to go. My folks, Brad and Brendan all came back with us. Debbie fell into Angie's arms when we arrived and they cried together for a long while. It was a magical, but smelly day and only Angela minded the smell.

-------------------------------------------------------

Not long after our engagement Angie went on a little trip and seemed very happy to be going. I asked Debbie what was going on after we'd dropped her at the airport.

"Angie has this little black book of men she's dated before. She used to go out on trips with them, meet them at conventions, and go with them to special functions. That sort of thing. She met all three of her ex-husbands that way. Every trip she comes back with more names. And sometimes with a little extra cash." Debbie smiled and threw her arms around me. "I think she just wanted to give the newly betrothed a little space."

Debbie and I started living like a mostly normal couple for a while. Then Angie would come back for a couple of weeks and pop back off for a while. She did this, three or four times. Then she contacted Debbie and said her trip was going to be extended as her date wanted her to go to Cancun with him, and then it was Costa Rica. And then we got the text that sent shivers down my spine.

OH MY GOD, I THINK I'M IN LOVE. HE'S SO SWEET JUST LIKE BEN. HE'S GOT HIS OWN BOAT AND A HUGE HOUSE ON THE BEACH AND HE SAID HE LOVES ME!

Debbie tried to talk her down off the ledge, but it ended in a fight and we didn't hear from her for a couple of weeks.

Then one night about a month before the wedding, a taxi pulled up to the house and the saddest thing I've ever seen stepped out of it. It was Angie. No makeup, no heels, no dress. She was in jeans, a Cancun t-shirt, and a pair of ladies' sneakers.

Debbie ran down the steps to Angie and walked her back to the house. Angie saw me and her face fell and she burst into tears. I went down and picked her up and carried her into the house, as she sobbed into my chest.

We sat her down on the sofa and knelt in front of her. We held her as she cried.

"You were right Debbie. You've always been right. I'm my own worst enemy. All I want is to be loved by someone like you guys do. But there are also so many beautiful people out there. And I want them too." She lapsed back into more wracking sobs.

In a minute or so she regained control of herself. "You guys... love me, don't you?" We assured her that we did indeed. Angie's eyes filled up with tears again. Then... can I,... can I just be yours then? I'll... I'll even sleep in the upstairs bedroom if you want me to." Angie collapsed onto Debbie's shoulder and began to cry again.

I leaned over and kissed Debbie. Then I lifted Angie again and carried her to bed in the master bedroom. We slept in each other arms that night and in the morning, we showed Angie just how much we loved her.

That afternoon the three of us went out and purchased a king-sized bed.

------------------------------------------------

Debbie and I were married in a lovely little beachside resort. We'd planned for an outdoor wedding but sadly the weather didn't cooperate. We ended up in an event room at the resort. It was a very small wedding, about thirty people, friends, and family. Most everyone had rooms at the resort.

We asked Brad to give Debbie away and for Brendan to officiate. Angie was the maid of honor and my dad was my best man. Everyone was dressed and ready to go when we got the surprise of the century. Brendan had decided that he was going to officiate the ceremony as his very best self. He stepped into the event room as Brenda the Queen of the Seven Seas. In heels and headdress, he was seven feet tall, wearing three miles of blue and green sequins. Debbie and I could barely keep it together through our vows. It has fun and it was ours. We loved every second. You should see our photos. Debbie wore a pale blue wedding dress that looked perfect with her blonde hair and pale skin. It made my heart hurt to see her; she was so beautiful. Angie was the perfect bridesmaid, making sure she didn't outshine Debbie by wearing a more modest dress that covered, well almost everything. Dad and I wore matching tan suits with shirts that matched Debbie's dress.

We had our reception at the resort restaurant party room. The food and boat drinks were amazing. During the dancing, I noticed that Angela had caught the eye of my aunt and I spotted them leaving the restaurant together, and not returning for quite a while. It was a glorious day of joy and laughter, that I will remember forever.

--------------------------------------------------

Debbie and I honeymooned in the Virgin Islands for ten days. On the morning of day eight, we heard a knock at our cabana door. When Debbie opened it, there stood Angie in all her glory, wearing the smallest bikini of all time and a sheer beach cover-up.

She cocked a hip and grinned wickedly. "You bitches didn't think Auntie Angela would let you have ALL the fun without her, did you?"

Debbie smiled and pointed to the hooks on the wall where three robes hung.

"Nope sure didn't."

-------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

Nellie Wakefield looked at herself in the locker room mirror as she fixed her hair and touched up her makeup. Yep, at age fifty she still had it going on. She and her sister Cindy had owned this gym for twenty years and had made sure they were the best advertisement.

Nellie left the locker room and headed for the front door. As she walked past the desk, she looked at the girl behind the counter. "Nina, I'm headed next door for lunch."

Nina glanced up from her keyboard and gave Nel a knowing smile. "Okay, have fun."

There were no mysteries here. Nina knew just what was going on. She'd suspected for a while, but last week Nellie had left, wearing shorts over her yoga pants, and had returned just wearing the shorts. It didn't take a genius.

Nellie walked next door and opened the door to the hobby shop with a key. Nel made sure the sign was flipped to "closed". She and Doug had started these little afternoon delights about a month ago, on Tuesdays and Thursdays at a minimum. As two business owners, twelve-hour days, are the norm. That often doesn't leave time or energy for any hanky-panky. This was their adjustment for that and it had been a great improvement in their lives. The fact that they worked next door to one another, made it easy.

Nellie stepped into the hobby shop office and smiled when she saw Doug. He was fifty also and kept himself in great shape for her. His shirt was already off and she took in the sight of him. "Still yummy."

Nellie leaned in, threw her arms around her husband, and kissed him deeply. Doug reached around and grabbed Nel's ass in both hands. He was continuously impressed at how tight it still was. Doug lifted her and sat her on his desk.

Ben's wedding had been a frequent subject of conversation the last two weeks. So, it was no shock to Doug when Nel lapsed right back into it.

"I'm still amazed at how strange and fun their wedding was. I've never seen anything like it. I'll admit though, it's a little surreal that my daughter-in-law is only eighteen months younger than me."

Doug lifted Nel's halter top off and set to work freeing those beautiful breasts from their sports bra prison. "Yeah, imagine our Ben, falling for a mature woman? Who'd believe that?" Doug's voice dripped with sarcasm.